/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General:

Freakin' Sweet Edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deployed on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

Read the thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0FLdzNyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoa, that's freakin' sweet. Kind of like how it'd be freakin' sweet if Lois were dressed as IQ...
Drawfriends?

>play against a stack whos names all feature "jew"
>play smoke and ace them

what did i mean by this?

I made this yesterday, thinking about expanding it into a full battle scene. Anything you'd like to see?

>Shitty meme that is 1.5 years old.
Haha xD

>anti semitism is a 1.5 year old meme

What did he mean by this?

>forced meme edition

I love when people think they can be funny by just repeating the same meme over and over. The internet is the only place people think this works

>anonymos
WDHMBT?

>have near 700 hours in game 1500 hours in Steam
>supposed to find it funny that someone can put Jews + gas into an insanely simple formula
It was unfunny the second time someone, some how, put these two ideas together. Hella funny dude. Freakin' sweet posting at least has a meta and an implicitness about it that adds to its comedic longevity.

>Start securing container
>Fuze fuzes the fucking obj
>Run right into Valk shotgun

Marco is the hostage and Jackie is OPFOR

You know, like the show.

Somebody get this hothead out of here.

fuckin brilliant

so nobody has a problem with this?

I think this thread is freaking sweet

This is freakin' sweet

>go on Veeky Forums
>some things bother
>I might post about it; I might not post about it
>like Veeky Forums because it has many differing viewpoints
>there are people who want to control how other people write, think, and behave
I think those people are better off at Reddit.com

Sorry wrong image

I'll take advertising for 200, Alex.

agreed

You have been visited by the Doc of friendliness and no shitposting
Nice threads and drugs will come to you but only if you reply to this post with "merci, docteur"

Friendly reminder that if you want to avoid cancer in the general, simply employ 4chanx's handy Filter tool to filter the typical shitposting starters. Or at the very least, do not reply to them! It's that simple.

Do your part. Do not fan the flames of shitposters. Only you can prevent bad generals.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Instructions for filtering: pastebin.com/0FLdzNyw

Do you guys know some good valk cam placements? I just got Valkyrie and she is freakin' sweet

You understand repetition of blank, or uninteresting, content is by far the worse way to spend advertising dollars, right?

This is why jingles were so big, and still are, because if it's "catchy" and gets caught in your head, that a positive experience / positive relation to their product. Same if you see an ad that is funny, emotionally moving, etc.

Tai Lopez could have spend millions of dollars less, and got exponentially more engagement, had the video he made and held us hostage with was actually funny and interesting to watch

Friendly reminder that if you filter images you are low test beta male.
If I hide from the things I dislike, am I a pussy?
What if I consider Doc posting to be equal in carcinogen content as Freakin' Sweet posting?

This post ironically is the definition of a "shitpost". This post is a copypaste that requires no effort and no original thought.

Lmao, Hippocratic oath follower is a hypocrite.

>I'm only pretending to be retarded xD =/= Quality Discourse
I get that you've been here since ~2012 at the earliest but you're still a stain on the very concept of an anonymous forum. Shitposting is hilarious in the way jerking off is fun. If all you do is jerk off then most people are going to think you're a cunt.
If everything you post is shitposting, then it's not shitposting. You're just being retarded.

And Atlas Shrugged.

hell yeah!

>I need my safe space on Veeky Forums

>Free

>free

>free

>free