/mbgg/ - Mobage General #687

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68Q3uLIFt8g
youtube.com/watch?v=rXa3AyZrfx0
shoumetsu-ap.wrightflyer.net/web/information/detail?tutorial_progress=&tutorial_sequence_id=&selected_category=updates&os=ios&is_history=0&information_id=101542
twitter.com/tenka_zan/status/856486735273877505
twitter.com/tenka_zan/status/856488174163382272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I needed gems, I completed the first ones, but the last ones are too big and boring.
Just thinking about completing the volcano part of island 10 again bores me.

April is almost over and still no fantasy live. Sad.

Winter princess is in normal gacha and I'm not sure if I want to risk a 10-roll on normal gacha for a skin so I guess I'll have to pass.

I did roll a few singles and got PIECES of bloody rose Himeko which made me really sad. This shit shouldn't be allowed.

What announcement?

>new KF game
will it have gacha? did the old game have gacha?
I want to roll some friends

So when is this going to be released? I need more Saru girls

youtube.com/watch?v=68Q3uLIFt8g

>did the old game have gacha?
how many games don't have gacha? It did and it probably will again in the future

Kancolle with gameplay? I am interested.

碧蓝航线 /Azur Lane
Still in pre registration stage.
Here's a video of the tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=rXa3AyZrfx0

Looks really nice.

>Farmed the same gaiden stage for a 2* stigma drop
>Nothing

Even the drop rates suck ass in this game

Ranking event is over. Managed to get top 500 with Kokomi doing some last minute grinding.

Was going all-in on Renge, but partway through I switched in Kaede as autoreloader to get her some points too.

Story 3 flora additions added to Story 3 gacha - no guarantees unless you get scammed.
Mari - Sword
>2 affinity hits

Itsuki - Rod
>Damage lv3 buff (very long?) and affinity hit

Furan - Sword
>Affinity hit, proficiency buff (long), affinity hit

Guarantee gacha ticket at 240. 5 for a single, 60 for a 10+1. And get this, the crystals in gacha points are flora crystals - they only work on these 3 new cards.
If you're gullible enough to roll this, these points only last until the end of the month.

Chapter 3 also added.

Interesting, I thought it was part shootemup. Too bad it's chink

>Kancolle
>small c

>they only work on these 3 new cards.
They don't work on old Floras? I remember the old Flora crystals looking about like that.

You see the liquid they're filled with? It's green! Completely different, so it's only applicable to these 3 cards. The news specifically calls this out.

Also, seems that the charged attacks for Extra cards are based on the girl, so these all have the same charged attack as the school uniforms.

I feel like I'm going to break. Kiana just makes me diamonds.

My brain says no don't roll, its a horrible chance to get what you want while my dick says GO GO GO GO GO. I wish they had put it in the shop like other anons mentioned, I would have bought it for 3000 crystals easily.

And on the same note, I REALLY wish the skin system on this game was better. Most of the skins look like dumb shitty recolors with winter princess being the only skin where the clothes actually change. I'd fucking love to play dressup with these girls like how you can do it in games like BGHS or AG but the skin system they provide is really shitty and the currently released skins is worse.

Convince me to play BGHS today.

Turn-based games are shit.

Going to get figurines for Haruka, Renge, Kaede, and Kokomi. Guess I can be happy about that even with gacha being stingy. Bunny Haruka pretty much carried this endeavor too.
Also notice how many more points Haruka needed compared to Kokomi just to get near the same rank. I have to see 2ch bragging, but apparently Michelle, Kurumi, and Kanon were similarly competitive.

It's the longest lasting /mbgg/ game.

The posts you make in this thread are worse

Oh well. I didn't have any old Floras that were worth limit breaking, and I wasn't getting the crystal anyway.

>prereg requires phone number
damn chinks

I already play it, convince me to open it after ignoring it all week. Are there cute new things?

New story gems to grind, and a new gacha to ignore and save those gems.

But we still have tb anons

Is it already in the gacha?

Yes, its in the normal gacha. And it doesn't give the character, just the skin.

no one has time to sit through battles like that

Can a game like that really be considered alive?

Sakaguchi just has it on life support while he laughs at everyone that thought he really would deliver the console ver he promised.

And then anons where shitting on CN.
Well at least on Jp it depend more on luck.

Its still miles better than CN because you can get it with free crystals and for less based on your luck.

Its just that its still inaccessible for people that aren't whales or gigantic luckers.

Anyone still have the Farewell to Arms game8 tier list? Been searching for the last 30 minutes but can't shit.

They should really rework the costume system.
Because the costume is good but to only be bale to use it on Saint Kiana is retarded.

It really feels like they wanted to treat each form as if they were separate characters, but didn't want to deal with the trouble of having that many characters story-wise, and the current costume system is like a half-assed remnant of that desire.

Any news on SINo since the gameplay videos?

yeah, on their twitter

charlotte event rerun is up

Guess you need to clear nightmare mode if you want that charlotte icon

>char's event
>char dating sim soon
Wtf I love colopl now

Huh. Looks like an Automata collab. Does that mean the game is live now?

I know there's no 10+1 gacha roll on JP. But is there any benefit at all to doing the 10 roll instead of individual rolls until you hit what you want? Also any words on drop percentage chance for Kiana skin?

Ninja event rerun is up on SAO MD. This time there is no broken Ninja Silica to ruin the ranking. Now instead there is Princess Silica.

mumi

>knight in shrioneko stays at 0hp dead on ground for 30 seconds while support AI attacks it and body won't disappear
i hate these

seeing how active /mbgg/ it is now id said no.

Are these reruns a sign of what's to come in dating sim? Palme and Charlotte as the 2 heroines?

Unlikely, this seems more like rerunning a bunch of memorial events with Hard/Nightmare and stamps as part of day1k countdown celebration.

We also have this art that they tweeted with the stream announcement, so that may be who's in it.

Behind Luka is Miki, old cheerleader monk.from Four Star Project 8th.

Less sure about the two in back out of the pool. Gamerch seems to be calling cathat girl Shizu, and saying the guy is maybe Dionis.

Nice tanlines

Wow I didn't expect this news.
On one hand I want to play the new KF game with /mbgg/ on the other the /a/ general will probably migrate to Veeky Forums.
I remember I had another person who played the first KF game with me here.

>charlotte building is 50 levels
I wish you could set up a queue so it just continued to build

>Decide to drop Tennis because nothing in the last 20+ rolls
>Last roll before uninstall
This happens every fucking time I decide to drop the game, shit's weird.

Seeing them run memorial after memorial and looking at all the characters I can't roll makes me sad

Haven't been here for a long time. Does Girls Frontline have a Japanese version yet?

Can anyone with a strong fire character help me with final stage of charlotte NM? The boss is the shielded giant snake from story that you need to reflect his fireballs back into. My Shin with no motif wasn't working out, especially with less than 10 hit crown.

Newbie to T7S here. This is practically my first event (I joined a few days before the last event ended, but I didn't get a single daily reward); around how many points are needed for top 2500? I'm confident of getting 45k points (maybe even 50k if I push for it) but not so confident of top 2500.

I'm guessing more likely than not there was at least one similar event last time so I was hoping to use that as a reference or something.

>first 10 roll in Tenka after the initial one
>UR catgirl
oh yes. also
>5 out of 6 chapters dealing with the generic redhead tsundere's problems

is she any good?

Yes.

I like her.

When slashing while moving, she slides towards enemies a bit, which helps if you're not lined up exactly or they're moving around a lot. Dunno if that's specific to her, catgirl didn't seem to do it.

Skill surrounds herself in ice, for more damage against stuff beside her. Special nukes the whole field with ice.

Reminder to keep your swords polished!

She's so good at dealing with the stages that have tons of spiders with her signature move or ougi.

Holy shit, when did they give her a leader buff? There's no way she's always had it.

like a week ago along with various other units

Awesome. Who else exactly? Doubt I'm that lucky but I'd love to see more buffs on whatever I have.

shoumetsu-ap.wrightflyer.net/web/information/detail?tutorial_progress=&tutorial_sequence_id=&selected_category=updates&os=ios&is_history=0&information_id=101542

Now they're gonna buff old tarots to stave off new tarot powercreep. Although I don't think new tarot for fire could replace Miu and new light one is hard pressed to replace Traum.

aw shit. now i have to roll both this and her.

cutie with AOE nuke sounds like keeper. but she is the only UR in my 10+1 pull

Thanks user! Now I've got to pick which version to actually use.

She was the only one in mine, too. Catgirl was a previous reroll.

No UR girls on my second roll, either. Got UR def skill and another piece of UR armor to put on her, at least.

And if you're gonna try to aim for both, keep in mind that the 250 you're getting each reroll is the prereg bonus. Presumably that will go away at some point.

Got a SVD, so I can now replace my Springfield with her to have a speed sniping competition happening between WA2000 and SVD. I can use my Springfield as a logistics team runner as she is level 37, too.
So now I've ended up with two squads - sniper team that is great at boss takedowns and MG/AR team that is great against those damn mass robot dog things and lots of machine tank things that act more like a general clean-up crew because it has two SMGs to soak up all that damage.

Now the only thing I need are cores and fodder/pills to get them all up to speed.

Sayo's attack
Normal attack in combination with skills
twitter.com/tenka_zan/status/856486735273877505

Attack during her buff
twitter.com/tenka_zan/status/856488174163382272

guess i better bind before i start my reroll hell. how do you bind anyway?

Wish the game would run half as good as that.

Tenka costumes when

There's 1-time transfer codes, and something with Twitter.

I just used the transfer code to move it from Nox to another device I was going to play it on.

>tfw don't feel like grinding on tagatame since stages are just so slow
They really need a speed up option

I thought that I had finally achieved enlightment and transcended above personal feelings of gacha suffering.

Honkai's gacha reminded me I'm not quite there yet and can still feel such excruciating pains.

I'm hoping they don't go full jew and put costumes in a gacha. Hopefully they're craftable from event dungeons or something.

What happened with Luka's wings?

So at least 5 old characters more Shizu that will probably be a hero type. I wonder if they are gonna make a separate gacha for once.

>Guarantee ticket
FUCK
THIS
BITCH
Three cards from this set that I didn't want and now I have two of them.
Fuck this shitty month.

The point system made me quit. I swear that they lowered the rates too. It doesn't help that Chapter 3 has abysmal writing, where Mari is pretty much only good for her tits.

This ranking felt pretty brutal. I should really start looking into gravities.

I was working on a translation for story 3 and had power cut out back when chapter 2 was about to release. Haven't been motivated to go back and continue it especially after learning that there would be no headpats for them. Also almost don't want to do story stuff to keep the gems hidden away. Which is to say, I can't defend Mari past her tits which I can do for Shiho, since I don't have a good grasp on who she is yet.

Maybe they have some meaningful message in the Second Anniversary thank you stories too, but I'm probably not even going to read them at this point I'm so mad with my results. The last time I had this much trouble rolling was before guarantees was even a thing.

I hope May set leaks are soon. But my leak source didn't even post Chapter 3 art/live2D so they must've checked out too.

Blind is bane of my existence, making D/D Rou was awful idea

For me, Chapter 3 has been about playable Furan and loli Asuha shenanigans, and everything else is extra.

>play chapter 3
>suddenly the event where Subaru became a fans of Asuha
We have loli subaru and asuha now. I want loli renge, make it happen colopl.

Loli Subaru is cute, and I'm not even a fan of her.

I really hope they fix shit before the anime comes out. Feels like they've just been fucking up lately and turned a mild bleeding into a hemorrhage.

At least you're not in last out of everyone that have posted. I should replace one of the nukes with Rou though, fuck that thing and everyone with the librarian.

I was last til you posted, thanks friend. Not having the wood garvin equivalent hurts so bad for these.

fuck you rou user and your horseshit
I hope you get something nice during the anniversary.

I'm mad cause I keep delaying other element changes I want to do over ones I need, Rou was sitting in box for months since I didn't need him but suddenly buffed.
Thanks and same to you, I want Souma but I'm scared new water tarot is gonna replace him

Give me a Setsuna buff first. Souma still has an awesome sub pool.

That went way better than the first half of the event. Now I have a Yuri, Nozomi, and Kurumi set of figurines.

Kanon's skill is super broken though.

Her first line to me with the outfit on was rude as fuck, so fuck her.
I have her miko outfit as well, which is better for dealing with trash. She also does not give affinity2 or proficiency, so it's barely better than the myriad of other damage buff hammer skills I have.