Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2508
"so... rape?" edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Collectors Pack 2017 (May 13rd)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)

●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 14th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)

>ToTT: New type of Summon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpVI4DNdApY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I personally remember a nice user who got Top 8 at a decent-sized regional with Pend Magicians back around a year ago, and we had someone get into Top 32 of YCS Bochum (or Prague, idr exactly.)

If you reply to this the Extra deck will be raised to 20

And here I thought we were all just shitters.

Anyone up for some turbo dueling?

Xth for sex with Aisha.

Nah, we have some ok players.

ALRIGHT I'M ABOUT TO SINK $40 INTO A GHOSTRICK MILL DECK TRY TO CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

I CAN'T INTO ADULT MONEY MANAGEMENT AND JUST GOT PAID LAST WEEK.

My bad.

Change that to you can only Deck Summon a monster that can be Normal summoned or something.

Scratch that. Check it out.
>Deck Summon
>Once per duel, you can Summon 1 non-pendulum Normal monster from your deck. This is considered a Deck Summon. Cannot be used as Xyz material
Fucking BAM. Now everyone has their splashable vanilla ace.

pls
Desperately needed with links. Although saying that I fear it'd make link decks more annoying once they start getting good support.

and die

>$40
I just dumped $150 into my first MTG deck and I just completely my IRL YGO deck the week before for like $80. I wipe my ass with $40 and I'm poor as fuck. You homeless?

Ghostricks will be completely dead once links arrive, you can't flip a monster in the ED zone facedown.

you can flip anything facedown thats not a link my dude

Aisha isn't from an anime

I'm actually just missing some of the trap/spell cards since I already had ghostrick core (skelly/frost/mummy/mary), I'm also missing all the ghostrick xyz, I don't expect this deck to get me very far, but mill is fun for me.

>I just dumped $150 into my first MTG deck

How?

I used to play MTG IRL back in the day and I spent maybe 40 bucks and my deck was tier 2. I lived for drafts though.

>neos gets some petdeck play
>people run a BEWD
>people just run a normie tuner and synchro with it
>people run a Dragon Core Hexer, Millennium Shield, Labyrinth Wall or some lvl 4 with alright def/atk to stall/link with

fuck off already

I thought it was all ED zone monsters meaning a ghostrick can't flip itself face down.

Dude, I'm an absolute Karenfag when it comes to any game. I've been using nothing but Dragons/Blue-Eyes for my YGO deck since day 1 through thick and thin. I actually had an Obelisk deck for a bit when he was first printed, but that's another story. If you heart is in your cards and in your deck, you can't lose unless you're running HEROES.

I'm okay with this.

I-I'm not Aisha poster! I was just saying!
I prefer fuller waifus

>ToTT: New type of Summon?

Strait Summon
>You can stack ANY monsters in your hand onto a monster on the field
>Start with any monster with a level either on the field or in your hand
>Choose at least two other monsters in your hand to stack in sequence of Level either ascending or descending
>The monster on the top of the stack is the Active Stack monster with a Stack Level equal to how many cards are stacked
>Any Stack 3 or higher monster can be leveled up by placing a new monster on top, once per turn
>During either player's turn you can "Stack Shift" by placing one monster in the stack into the Active Stack Position, activating any effects that activate on Normal Summon or Special Summon
>When a Stack monster is removed from the field only the Active Stack is removed and they other's remain. And the new Active Stack Monster's effects that trigger on summon are activated.

>speeding up the meta's progression to link masturbation
can we not

but none of this sounds bad at all

Deck Masters and Deck Master Summoning when

Delet.

hmmmm

also this

>Labyrinth Wall

When is this card gonna get retrained?

I remembered the Shadow Ghoul fusion thing and I though "Oh cool, 300 Def but it prolly lets it attack in def, this might be neat" but it's shit. Shadow Ghoul is only good in Duel Links so this needs a rebuild ASAP

yourself first

>tfw just made a super anime level comeback

Would you use this card, /dng/?

Well?

I'm gonna make a poll with all the best new summon ideas we can vote for at the end of the thread.

So far we have
>Stack Summon
>Deck Summon
I'm gonna exclude Deckmaster Summon or whatever since that's not really a /dng/ idea.

>Divine Ghost
>Special Summon (This is treated as a Normal Summon) one Divine-Beast monster from your deck, it is unaffected by card effects and cannot leave the field. When this effect resolves, banish 25 cards from the top of your deck face-down.

Everyone will be forced to run link monsters and ghostricks main gimmick doesn't work on them.

I know it makes me sad as well

Why are Aisha players always such annoying faggots? This isn't even an Elsword general

What about new type of spells/traps that don't suck before new monster types?

At least in that Magic is superior.

Colorless Summon

It's basically a Normal Summon, but you have to discard a card to do it, level doesn't matter, however, the premise would be the more card's you discard, the bettter the ffects.

I remember throwing out mercenaries as an idea back when we were wondering what would follow xyz even. Simple shit, they sit in your extra and you pay costs (LP, banish from hand, banish from deck, destroy monsters, destroy s/t) to bring em out.

We're not discussing new monster types, we're discussing a new kind of summon. We've discussed new card types to death here but I wouldn't be opposed to continue discussing it...

cool idea but is that really a new kind of summon or just another monster type?

What? You don't really flip Angel facedown anyways

How about even more generic Extra deck monsters.

sounds boring AF

I want to update the "Stack Shift" mechanic into saying that the shift only lasts until the end of the turn.

Stack Summon isn't a new monster type and neither is Deck Summon.

This. I can't summon Link monster in my S/T only FTK decks, how about ED monsters that can be summoned by sending any kind of card to the Graveyard?

Exile Summon

Every time you shuffle your deck reveal the top card, if it's an exile summonable monster, shuffle your deck.

Now stack summoning is boring.

what? explain better dude

Does anyone knowif YGOpro is gonna support a pre-links and a post links format?

Normally it's not a big deal, if you didnt want to play XYZ or Pedulem monster's, cool. But with Links, the whole field and game changes, which kinda makes shit like GOAT format not playable.

You are new here aren't you.

hosting USA OCG

I'm drunk as fuck pls duel me

No, you're just retarded.

>Exile Summon
>every time you shuffle your deck reveal the top card
>if it's an exile summonable monster shuffle your deck
>???
>what the fuck is an exile summonable monster again

>what? explain better dude
It's simple, You Exile summon a monster by targeting a card in your opponent's graveyard and shuffling the deck, then do what says

percy's just never going to update

It's a meme around here. Make cards that have no payoff other than shuffling the deck.

Super Pot of Greed
Spell Card
Discard 1 card from your hand; Shuffle your deck.

exiled posting is a natural response to cacshit user. You aren't supposed to take it seriously.

Chain Master
FIRE/6/Warrior - Fusion/Effect
1200/2800
1 Spell Card that inflicts Damage + 1 Spell Card
This card can be Summoned by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. Any effect that would deal effect damage to your opponent deals an additional 300 damage. When a chain of 3 or more Links resolves: Draw 1 card. If it is a Spell card that inflicts Damage, reveal it to your opponent and deal damage to your opponent equal to the damage listed on that Spell Card.

Duel of the duel
Field Spell
Every time you shuffle you deck, shuffle your deck, then if you do, shuffle your deck.

The pot is my personal favorite.

>Now stack summoning is boring.
Excuse me?
>Opponent's Turn
>Shift into Caius
>Banish
>My Turn
>Shift into Caius
>Banish

I get that, I thought he was being serious. I guess I'm just on the spectrum more than I thought. Also don't spoonfeed so fucking hard.

way to save face

>saving face anonymously

>Active Stack Monster is Sacred Crane

>>Shift into
we turbo now

What about Fusion summoning?

Take two monsters, combine them.

Why isn't this a thing

>335
IN SPACE

Mask of Super Restrict
Continuous Trap

Deck cannot be shuffled.

We need generic Omni Heroes/Invokeds. We should to be able to splash Poly into every deck.

You know what would also be great? Completely generic, pastable, yet obscenely powerful monsters that are summoned by having 2 monsters of the same level on the field. Imagine how broken summoning such powerful monsters so easily would be.

Would this make it so certain effects, like search for instance, couldn't resolve thus negating them? If so this card would be fucking awesome to side in.

>Why isn't this a thing
hello?

Red-eyes Summoning
Place a "Red-eyes" monster from your deck, grave, banished zone, or binder onto the field. You can only Red-Eyes summon a monster once per chain.

>still inferior to Blue-Eyes
>Blue-Eyes now runs a cost-free REDMD

>You know what would also be great? Completely generic, pastable, yet obscenely powerful monsters that are summoned by having 2 monsters of the same level on the field. Imagine how broken summoning such powerful monsters so easily would be.

That would be dumb, I mean, Konami would surely balance that out so level 4 isnt dank rght?

>once per chain.
Fuck Exciton

My shitty idea: Prophecy summoning

Basically some [Limited] spell cards allow you to make a "Prophecy" which allows you to call a monster in your deck, the chosen monster cannot be normal or special summoned and has all its effects removed but whenever you draw it you may play it instantly (counts as your normal summon for that turn) and it gains the effect (Whenever this card is sent to your graveyard or removed from play by battle or a card's effect, place it at the top of your deck and shuffle it) and whenever you draw it again you can play it again for free, but I guess this would work more in an archetype rather than a summoning mechanic.

>#9
youtube.com/watch?v=RpVI4DNdApY

PLEASE KONAMI

>Blue-Eyes White Dragon is the Normal Monster with the Highest ATK
>Gem-Knight Pearl was the supposed to be highest ATK generic Rank 4
>Crazy Box
>THE LIGHTNING

Stick to your fucking guns, Konami.

>ex gf cheated on me with my best friend
>one year later
>FUck ex best friends sister
>it's fucking lit, go facebook live without her knowing, tag everyone in that shit
>Ex messaged me mad as all fuck, girl I fucked is mad, her brother is mad, etc
>tell em if they have a problem to come on over
>Get drunk
>Order a a meme deck online fr like 120

did I fuck up? I ordered this deck. It's really fun to play but it brinks hard.

>Princessprite
>Not released yet
Hm

lying normies get out

I just want Percy to do a Blue-Eyes AI and update the decklists.

>doesn't know

Why would you even lie in a Yugioh thread? That's true desperation.

>tfw you have to try to be a normie

it's hard when your hobbies are being a film buff and playing jrpgs/card games

THIS

>being a film buff

Reddit fucking sucks

>tfw friend asks whagmy hobbies are
>start talking about earlier horror and silent films
>e;s like "Okay, I get why you dont talk about this shti nwo?

you're not wrong but are you drunk?

yes. I am drunk.

>at work
>browsing /dng/ tinkering with my decks
>switching between that and making/posting gifs on /gif/
>getting paid for this
>last night of work for the week
life isn't so bad sometimes

So if I had some physical cards from some of the earliest sets ever released (LOB, MRD, MRL, PSV) in first edition, mint condition, and high rarity how easily would I be able to sell/trade these things? Veeky Forums doesn't have a clue.

Just fucking sell them on amazon. You probably won't get more than $10-$20 even for really rare shit. Maybe a 1st edition LOB Blue-Eyes might go for $50. Cards that go for big bucks are what's meta, not what's old.

Look up prices on yugiohprices.com, sell on eBay/TCGPlayer

Magician of Faith is really nice, but I think she shout be semi'd

>get wiped by Scarlight followed by a Soul Charge into Masked Man
>top deck Return of the Dragon Lords
>revive Slash and attack into Scarlight
>equip Super Soldier and float into it after crashing
>kill Bane with Envoy that I added back in his end phase
>win

what fucking decks even fucking run it?

So. Are Red-Eyes Retro and Red-Eyes Baby abusable together, or what?