-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Milestone Luma release adds LayeredFS support, fixes GBA and DS mode, and rolls up several improvements since November. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
↳BootNTR update is required. NTR streaming currently doesn't work and is going to require an NTR update. Don't update if you want to stream to PC.
↳hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this could take a while).
-Doodlebomb, a new entrypoint, has been released. mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/

>Switch
-2.2.0 was released. wololo.net/2017/04/18/nintendo-switch-firmware-2-2-0-released/

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released, features full support for PS1 games. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/

>PS4
Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, however no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/even-with-nintendos-bounty-program-hackers-think-theyl-1794301009
reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/674ik7/psa_recent_community_events/
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_113055233
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

switchhax when

5 hours.

naisu naisu

naisuuuuuuu

kotaku.com/even-with-nintendos-bounty-program-hackers-think-theyl-1794301009

Are they releasing worthwhile games for the Switch in 5 hours?

whats the best way to play gba/gbc games on vita? Do I use the psp mode or a native homebrew?

Maybe

Can anyone describe what exactly Nintendo did to patch Udsploit? It is interesting that they finally realized it even existed.

Oh fuck.

>Piracy also runs rampant on both platforms, with games like Pokémon Sun and Moon leaking early due to vulnerabilities on the 3DS.
>leaks were done by vulnerabilities
???

>Vita will never support 3.60+

Technically I don't guess you could dump or load the games without them? At least not on a scale that mattered.

can't really dump them and post them so everyone gets to play them without an exploit on both sides

just think of it like 7.x encryption on 3DS
we'll come out the other side eventually

Of course the Vita is able to support 3.60 and higher.
Why would a reputable company like Sony release an update for their own device that can't be used on it and instead brick it?
Before anyone mentions Nintendo with bricking Wiis, it actually got fixed soon after.

>using the old op AGAIN
fucking retards. when will they learn?

Looks fine to me.

yeah, op

this
cuck when

>Pingo's friend is Dazzozo's boyfriend
kek

JUST

Can I install games to an external HDD after installing Haxchi? And how do I install to the SD card rather than system memory?
The guides seem pretty old and doesn't answer many questions.

I have to say that Mrraou's reply is surprisingly good.

dude what

reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/674ik7/psa_recent_community_events/
tl;dr plailect is a huge faggot who thinks he needs to protect other minors from being raped because after cruel got arrested he started to get scared about other members of the scene raping him through the internet. once he learned mrraou (15 years old) and dazzozo (22 years old) are in a romantic relationship he got autistic and tried to get support from reddit. mrraou proceeded to tell him that in france 15 is the age of consent.

kek I like how these secrets make it out to the public.

lmao

For all the times I thought Mrrraou was figuratively a faggot, he sure just btfo Plailect as only a gay (young but so what) gentleman can.

>15 year old faggot is okay with fucking a much older man
>22 year old faggot is okay with fucking a 15 year old
Surprising no one, faggots continue to prove they are mentally ill.
Guarantee you the 15 year old has been molested.

Simply epic

Literally not an argument.

>le not an argument meme

>hurr I have no other retort to the insulting of these fags' behavior
>abloobloobloo I can't deal with memes from other boards

Literally what? I was agreeing with you, your post was based

Sorry friendo, you realize such reddit-tier slang is usually used on here ironically, right?

This is gonna be one hell of a wait

>using memes at all
>thinking /pol/ has any "opposite" board
This is how retarded /pol/luters are.

>/pol/luters
>not a meme

Go back.

I wasn't aware good sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar, plus one internet.

>censoring stuff that wasn't even censored on 64
>shitting all over that good multiplayer
F

>le everything is a meme meme

did you get the torrent from tpb or is there one somewhere with more than one seeder

Thats one of the 75 games im transferring over.

A russian tracker named NNMClub.to has all alphabetically listed NTSC-U games for Xbox as well as PS2. You have to make an account but its pretty easy with Google Translate/Chrome

Not him, you're both stupid and all but the whole
>/board/____
Is a fucking meme. It's pretty old even.
/a/nons
/jp/ises
/k/omandos
etc.
You are the meme, friend.
Now stop looking for problems when there are none, no one likes solutions that just roam for problems to solve.

wow cool thanks, I softmodded an xbox I got at a yard sale last summer but finding isos for it has been a huge pain in the ass. now I just need to install a bigger hard drive and I can have the xbox library I've always dreamed of

I know you'll look bad at me because i never paid enough attention, but with a9lh + Luma3DS can i update 11.4 for muh online?

update Luma to 7.0 first.

Nobody else reply to this blind faggot.

I like that the GBAtemp admins completely ignored this retard's made up "issue"

>Xbox Games folder says 75 games
>Seems a little small but i guess i was just overestimating
>Realize im missing all J-Q games
>Have to download 70gb of games again because im a fucking idiot and somehow deleted both the extracted folders and the archives
Fuck my life

if only people here could do the same

Doesn't Luma fix online already?

Not by itself probably, just tried and couldn't on latest stable

Really are you sure? I'm on 9.6 and can join multiplayer without any sort of additional workaround. If you're really right about that maybe it doesn't apply to your FIRM specifically.

I tried again with another game and it worked, strange.
Maybe it's because of region lock inside the game or an alternative way to check?
Or it's using eshop as a content provider?
I have no idea, but the game wasn't really important, so nothing of value has been lost.

Can I delete cia and tickets from my emunand simply by deleting stuff from the sd card?

If I can, what am I supposed to delete?

I'd like to delete everything except homebrew channel so I can install arm9 without another exploit

you can you can also do it from inside FBI

what folders am i supposed to delete?

I can't access FBI anymore because my luma doesn't launch anymore

What game did you have trouble with? I'm curious. As best I know it's just the Friend List application Nintendo tries to check.

RPGMaker Fes Player

im guessing you updated your emunand before updating luma so now it won't boot, just download luma 7.0.2 and replace the files on the sd

I'll add SMILEBasic to the list, online doesn't work either.

Im at 11.2.0.28-Europe with Luma, FBI, whatever, I don't know the important keyword here but it's hacked and it's o3DS.

I want to run the Badge Arcade once so I can hack it afterwards, but it requires an update, which I don't think I want.

What can I do? I installed a 3DNUS cia following a video tutorial, but it didn't work and prompts me to update first. What can I do about this? What about not being required to update in order to play certain games online?
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_113055233

I'm not really sure what files I'm supposed to replace.

On the root of my sd card I have a "luma" folder but it only has an empty "payloads" folder and a config.bin.

Do I have to replace the "Luma3DS" files inside the "3ds" folder with the one inside the "hax->3ds->Luma3ds" folder?
Do I also have to replace the boot.3dsx of my root with the one inside the menuhax folder of the luma package?

Just update it normaly and Update Luma afterwards. Install the HBL Payload from the Nintendo Homebrew Discord.

the menuhax one is for holding L or whatever button you set it to on boot to launch luma the other one is to launch inside the homebrew launcher

The guide was updated like a week or so ago, and you don't want to install games onto an sd card anymore.

Is that just the 11.2 payload but renamed to 11.4, or did they do something special

Any word on PS4 hacks? I'd like to be able to pirate games within the next 2-3 months at the latest.

Anything new happening with 3DS or is it pretty much finished?

It's pretty much up to Luca to release the thing I think

Depends what your priorities are really, as to whether any of it would mean anything to you.

PINGO

Let /hbg/ die already

So whats on the mh stories dlc? Because locale.txt makes the game hang on boot screen unless the dlc you download from the .cia or freeshop works like the one you download from the game menu server thing

Can anyone help ke clear this up?

But if it dies how will I quickly check every few months if any new developments for various consoles?

Sifting through news posts on "scene" sites is a pain in the ass.

I'm a firm believer if I'm gonna do any form of console modding im gonna get free games. So can anyone tell me what the difference is to using a flash cart to get 3ds games compared to doing Homebrew.

Using a flashcart requires that you own a flashcart
Softmodding does not require that you own a flashcart

I know it's hard to understand but I'm sure you'll manage it

>using a flash cart to get 3ds games
you wot
if you're talking about stuff like gateway, that shit's outright obsolete. homebrew is free and works perfectly.

Dazzozo has been banned from ReSwitched.
Let that sink in for a moment. They banned one of their best hackers over literally nothing.

I wouldn't call the sinful act of being a homosexual nothing.

>Aurora Wright is still here
I don't think faggotry has to do with anything.

Because obviously rules, proceedings, and fairness have no place when MUH CHILDRENS are at stake. Cruel got banned from gbatemp even though he didn't break any of their rules.

Fuck em. If these "outcasts" have a brain they'll make their own site or community to continue work and the moralfags will practically be forced to work with them if anything useful comes out of it.
Their fault for bringing personal issues onto the internet though.

I think the fault lies with moderators trying to play out their power fantasies of punishing "undesirables" in any way they can. Frontier justice is disgusting and if anyone needs to be euthanized, it's those with the lynch mob mentality.

The irony is hilarious with the Homebrew community specifically as the always pretend to be on some moral high ground. Yet they know damn well the tools they make are used for piracy and other questionable things, but as long as you pretend you aren't using it for such it's all good.

Trying to help a friend get loadline, is there a downgrader for Wii-U if you're not on 5.5? I can't remember

I don't care if the guy who gives me free games sucks dicks.

Hey is there a way to update swapdoodle from within freeshop? Or is it safe to just update using the pop up that wants to take me to the eshop?

Latest luma + 11.2

What the fuck

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

But would you love Dazzozo?

Anybody know how to get bubbles for PSP games so I can auto launch the game from the Vita homescreen? I don't feel like launching Adrenaline every time to launch a game if there's an easier method.

with all my heart

But you're loving a pedophile ()!

Hey guys?

Working on loadline 5.5.1, Tubehax 107.211.140.065 no longer works, and 104.236.072.203 isn't registering. I get [error code 103-2001. can connect to router but internet failed]

Is there a newer DNS exploit i'm unaware of? I've done this several times before for other people and its worked, so did Tubehax get canned or something?

>15 and 22 years old

Is that what this shitstorm is about? a 7 year gap? Big fucking deal. YOu are aware most couples who marry end up having a 10 year or so gap in their later marriages right? I can name like 6 couples I know who are like in the 30-40, 40-50 ranges. Its not uncommon at all.

Unwritten rule of (age/2)+7, dude.

But it's illegal in teh US! And Mrrraou is a minor and obviously dependent on Dazzozo! THINK OF THE CHILDREN