>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/eu1atq.webm
files.catbox.moe/yi7oxl.webm
files.catbox.moe/f1rqd0.webm
files.catbox.moe/jpeq8c.webm
files.catbox.moe/5ndb3x.webm
files.catbox.moe/5mqx1f.webm
files.catbox.moe/azmasr.webm
files.catbox.moe/ifwqoq.webm
files.catbox.moe/lb74so.webm
files.catbox.moe/iufcut.webm
files.catbox.moe/3f1uyi.webm
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/searchresults/?quicksrc_name=flashlight&quicksrc_auth=Author&quicksrc_game=1151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got this little bitch ass nigga following me around n shit

GOO

files.catbox.moe/eu1atq.webm
files.catbox.moe/yi7oxl.webm
files.catbox.moe/f1rqd0.webm
files.catbox.moe/jpeq8c.webm
files.catbox.moe/5ndb3x.webm
files.catbox.moe/5mqx1f.webm
files.catbox.moe/azmasr.webm
files.catbox.moe/ifwqoq.webm
files.catbox.moe/lb74so.webm
files.catbox.moe/iufcut.webm
files.catbox.moe/3f1uyi.webm

This is about how you can expect the Plasma cannon, plasma Beam, and plasma Super cannon to gooify doods. Also the cannon has a pretty neat effect of sending ragdolls flying and sometimes they gooify in mid-air, leaving a goo trail, and making goo splashes like webm related!

So here is why the NCR is fucked.

Their only route east is Highway 50, cleared by tribals who rallied against the 80's tribe and pushed them back, but that just leads them into Utah, which is nothing but more tribals, and zero civilization outside of the small community for literally 30 Mormons who survived the White Legs destruction of New Canaan

It didn't gooify that deathclaw on a direct hit?

I think the 100% gooify chance stops if they get dismembered. My guess is bloody mess over riding it somehow.

I like having some ragdolls with the explosions anyway. Its fun using the Super Plasma cannon and watching the ragdolls and limbs go flying. After this webm was done recording, it was still raining lizard chunks for about ten fucking seconds all around me.

they should just build a few airships and use their Enclave War spoils vertibirds, too

:^)

So. Your gun just fires magic plasma huh.

Vertibirds only have a range of like 200 miles before they have to refuel.

And yeah, I don't see the NCR getting thier shit togeather enough to build airships.

The West Coast BoS did it decades before even Fallout 2 began, and even by the time of New Vegas, the NCR doesn't seem capable of anything on that scale.

I know that was just some shitpost, but even if they did.... where would they go?

-Salt Lake City is nothing but a leveled ruined
-Denver is completely taken over by dogs
-Even if they used airships to reach Phoenix, Tuscon, Albuquerque, or El Paso, they would still have to deal with The Legion's remnants.
-Anything further east of that is MWBoS territory, and they would likely shoot the ships down, not to mention, that, even with airships, that would be a huge strain on supply lines without any sort of bases between there to resupply at during backwards trips

I was just poking fun, not that that makes any of your points redundant

Give me your best screen shots and fan art of POWER ARMOR.

That one was more of a Nuclear Throne easter egg.

kinda retarded, desu

>Ew I got some on my shoe

thanks
bye now
oh I know you live here but uh
I dont care
trust me tho im real torn up about it

is this an unreleased Nirvana track?

I wonder who's behind this post

By the rivers of babylon we sat down, yea we wept, when we rememberer Zion...

I need Joshua Graham in my life.

That's true too, although using the I-15 northeast of Vegas isn't that viable anyway because the Boomers just blow shit up out there anyway. Going to Caliente then east would be the easiest way to get to the I-15 around Cedar City; while that area is wilderness and Caliente has trouble with the 80s and other raiders, the geography isn't too desolate. But in any case I-70 corridor is shit, as it's desolate as fuck through central Utah; Green River, while it might have been a Mormon-based survivalist settlement, probably was destroyed by the Legion. But even beyond that, while the 70 would be ok in western Colorado, Glenwood Canyon would be a major bottleneck, but Vail pass and Loveland pass (with the Eisenhower tunnel), probably wouldn't be passable at all in the post-apocalypse. Problem with Colorado in general, if you want to cross the Continental Divide, you're gonna have to go up 10,000 feet or higher to do so (maybe 2 or 3 exceptions), all in remote mountainous terrain. New Mexico and Wyoming both have much smoother areas to cross the Divide.

Oh yeah no doubt with both of those. Might be a couple interesting settlements in northeast Utah and western Wyoming (Vernal and Rock Springs I think would both be plausible survivalist towns with basic industrial development), but in general it will be rough untamed wilderness or hostile tribals. No real reason for the NCR to be in any hurry to spread that way. If some interesting settlement with a unique resource would be found then there might be a push but it's not likely. Long-game of exploring, prospecting and settling as things get discovered.

Spot-on with the impassible section of Colorado. On a side-note, how do you know Big MT is there? I thought Big MT refered to Black Mesa, which is a giant mountain in northeastern Arizona, in the middle of literal nowhere (nowhere enough that it's plausible Legion would give it a berth).

>Assuming the NCR annexed New Vegas and won the battle of Hoover Dam.

Fukkin Profligates.

I wish you could be more sadistic with what you decide to do to Kellogg. If someone murdered my wife, and taunted me seconds after doing so, I would completely destroy that man. I would knock Kellogg unconscious with an EMP grenade, and torture him while questioning him about where he took my son. Pull out his implants while he's still alive. And when he's beaten and battered I would build a cross and crucify him at one of my settlements, and build a sign that says "DON'T FUCK WITH ME" under it

>not finally really doing it and damning both NCR and Legion with nukes

Fucking casual I swear to god

is there something crawling on your skin, my man?

That is a sign of an unhealthy mind lad

You should check that out

What is particularly edgy about that? For all you know Nate believed Nora was his soulmate. This fucker kills her and kidnaps his child, if that isn't a reasonable motivation to be aggressive (even sadistic) to that individual you're delusional or a retarded pacifist who wouldn't last a day in the wasteland anyway. Sure the crucifix was a bit out-there and the sign reeked of teen angst, but in general his sentiments weren't wrong.

Started off reasonable, but then you went full legion.

Don't tell me what to do, Brynjolf.

This kinda gave me a mental image of this scene:

>Random encounter
>Some guy on a cross begging for death and the SS
>Speech check pass and he tells you he killed someone's husband / wife for caps and they did this to punish them
>What would your SS do?

My SS is usually a good guy but I bet after the events of the game, people hurting other people's loved ones would be one of his triggers. I'd leave the dude on the cross, even if I get a "companion disliked that" message from everyone except the "evil" companions.

Hey i know that being aggresive is pretty important to survive int the wasteland, but your're going full blown psycho here.

Shit like that gets you alienated by people

Buff that same encounter was all over New Vegas my man.

There's this movie called The Tortured. This doctor and his wife, their son is kidnapped by a pedophile and killed.

What do they do?
They ram the van carrying the guy and abscond with him to an abandoned house where they proceed to liberally fuck his shit up.
Or hell, another good example, Law Abiding Citizen. Gerard Butlers character, fucking with the lethal injection machine and slowly mutilating the other guy while filming it.

And then there's Taken, with Da- I mean Liam Neeson. That ones self explanatory and (funny) on two levels.

My point is, if Nate is worth his salt, he'd have fucked over Cereal Man way harder than just popping him in his dome piece a few times and scooping out some of his brainjuice.

I'd kill him.

It's important to have some mercy in the wasteland. One of the old world virtues that you shouldn't let die.

After all, if he'd been on that cross long enough to be begging for death rather than begging to be saved, he's suffered enough.

The Legion mostly crucified innocent people and literally murdered children though.

If they crucified someone for killing someone's wife it would be more because "You killed the baby maker / slave! Who's going to hand wash my 200 year old jockey straps now!"

yep, that goo effect is what was needed lol. gooing or ashing in mid air is always fun to see. When i saw the gun was going to have death balls that exploded, i knew it needed of a proper death effect.

Didnt The Taken have a twist where they tortured and innocent guy?

Realistically, would Nate keep his vault suit after exiting 111, or would he ditch it for something more practical? (Like a pair of military fatigues)

Only a fool would continue to wear the jumpsuit. If nothing else, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Oh, that's right. Taken. Durr. Thanks for correcting me.

Yeah that was the twist. The real guy just escaped when the van got smashed.

Whats so unpractical about skin tight suits?

That kinda reminded me of that scene from Sin City, too.

Imagine this:

>Knock Kellogg out
>Piper is confused why you just won't shoot him
>"You don't wanna see what's about to happen, doll."
>Knock her out, too
>Chop Kellogg's arms and legs off with an axe while interrogating and torturing him

Although the only difference is Kellogg would probably be screaming, unlike the dude in Sin City who just grinned the entire time he was getting mutilated

No wair I meant the Tortured. That film had that twist

Kellogg has a pain inhibitor, doesn't he?. Depending on how effective it is, i'm not sure if he'd be screaming that much.

I like how Piper finally acknowledges what everyone has been thinkjng- that it just attracts attention.
Why do you think some dwellers continue to wear it once they're outside?
Or for a more classic example, The Vault Dweller himself canonically wears his the whole time, despite it being nothing more than just cloth with thr sleeves torn off and some gear strapped on.

>Kellogg
>screaming

Didnt SS note how he is more machine than man? Not unreasonable to assume he had pain inhibitors

He would probably just laugh and tell SS they are not so diffrent

I put it on Piper as soon as I got her as a companion. I stayed behind her a lot because...reasons.

To be fair, Elijah Wood seems like the kind of guy where pain is just an emotion and not a physical feeling to him.

that power armor explosive landing, and maybe even pain train if that can be properly isolated, give them a plasma theme and goo effect too

I can imagine some Vault Dwellers continuing to wear it because it reminds them of home, perhaps.

In the case of the SS though, that can't really be the case. He'd have no reason to continue to wear a jumpsuit that screams "shoot me".

Boy, if I were straight...

I cant get out of my head that Graham wears snakeskin boots

He might be a walking piece of jerky, but the man has style.

I guess the SS could remove the pain inhibitor

I assume something like that might be on the spine, but the game never tells us does it?

I posted this a few times but it would've been neat to have a NV-esque throwback where female SS's could seduce Kellogg, and kill him in his sleep, too. Its not much creepier than sleeping with a guy who shot you a few weeks prior and threw you into a shallow grave. And if she accidentally gets impregnated, she'll have another chance to have a baby and Kellogg finally, posthumously, gets to have a kid that hopefully won't get raped and murdered by a bunch of angry Chinese mafia men.

>torturing like a sick fuck
>sleeping with the guy that killed your wife and stole your kid like a sicker fuck

I dont get you

Speaking of Kellogg, did anyone else have to sit down and have a long think on how he blew up the oil tanker docked at San Fran? He says Valdez, and that's the same name as the tanker.

It would have been neat, but it wouldn't have made sense. Benny was a fucking idiot for falling for that.

Kellogg has been around for over 100 years. After all that time, doing what he's been doing, I don't think he'd be fooled by that. Or even if he did, I don't think he'd let his guard down to that extent.

Man I'm thinking of removing explosive landing altogether.

I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally hurt settlers and pissed everyone off from exploding on them. I did think about making explosive plasma feets but eh. I think its got enough plasma for now.

If I can get it to work, I think I'm going to give the plasma jetpacks the extended functionality of giving you 100% more ammo capacity across all plasma weapons, default, and my plasma caster.

The Vault suit really has objectively best stats for armor and upgrades until you get ballistic weave. I think thermal lining gives you tons of energy resistance. Fatigues can't really compare unless you have weave for it.

Speaking of Benny

How the fuck did he manage to do all the shit he did with 3 int?

Mentats, lab coats, and professor glasses

Well 1 is the average intelligence, soooo....

>sneaks into the legion camp by boat full of legion troops
>gets caught because he refused to change his haircut

This fucking guy I swear

At least they were nice enough to let him wear his suit again.

Have you ever thought about having an option to jettison the plasma tanks in a tough situation and have them explode in a glorious green face-melting fireworks display? Like Fusion Cores with Nuclear Physicist, but way cooler.

He got Emily Ortal to do the nerd shit, then convincing Khans to travel the wasteland is easy enough. He's also smarter than his INT lets on, he had enough foresight to take over the Boot Riders or w/e they were and side with House, and he was charismatic enough to get House to groom him as his lieutenant. He probably picked up some tricks there too.

They're part of the mesh. You cant shoot them off like a fusion core. Also you'd probably gooify yourself having it explode so closely to you.

And...the idea of Fusion core ejecting with fatman size explosion is something I still don't quite understand. Wouldn't it make MORE sense to just put a timer on it and throw it, or make a grenade launcher that fires fusion cores? Make a Fatman upgrade that fires a tube filled with fusion cores that fan out everywhere like the MIRV upgrade on steroids?

No matter what way you try to look at exploding fusion cores, it's pretty dumb. What person in their right mind would willingly destabilize a nuclear battery to the point of exploding, especially so close to themselves? It's a dumb idea, but still awesome.

Also... uh... what happened there? Is that an actual planned upgrade or just something that happened while testing?

Xbab here. This will be freely available on Xbone, yes?

I'm pretty sure I was directly hit by a sub-projectile.

Aka - REALLY unlucky

The gun is based on a gun from Nuclear Throne so I think I'll name it "NO NO NO" with the description of "ITS NOT FAIR, ITS NOT RIGHT"

Yes, assuming there isn't a maximum filesize limit that I go over. I haven't made custom textures yet, which are always the kicker for file size. Right now the esp is 129 kb and all the meshes are 6.05 mb, but even with textures it probably won't be too big to not be on Xbox.

Okay, that brought a tear to my eye. Beautiful.

Its based on this gun from this game.

It shoots out an explosive projectile that blows into smaller explosive projectiles that all blow into smaller explosive projectiles.

With the right mutations in this game, you can make this thing fully automatic, I briefly tested this in FO4 but it crashed the game.

Buff's gun vs Liberty Prime when?

I have no doubt. It looked like your game had a bit of trouble handling even one shot.

It absolutely looks like it should be able to liquefy Prime easily.

Why does everyone blame Kellogg for kidnapping your son and killing everyone in Vault 111? He was just the hired gun. Your spouse's life support probably would have been shut off anyway, even if she complied with a gun in her face.

>Why does everyone blame Kellogg

The game doesn't give me an option to do otherwise.

ITT: We shall never have a quest when kellog take control over Valentine body and you had to put him down.

Why would "we" ever get such a quest?

Best power-armor mod or best power armor mod?

Brotherhood of steel deserves to die

Is there a mod for a good flashlight for fallout 3? Can't see shit, why isn't it in the game in a first place?

>ywn join the Enclave and reclaim the wastes

Use the pip-boy in white color, it give more light.
-or-
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/searchresults/?quicksrc_name=flashlight&quicksrc_auth=Author&quicksrc_game=1151

while I love the modeller who does pretty much all the important work the person who handles the .esp is so far up his own ass its astonishing

Yep.

>for fallout 3

Uh, Deacon.
Pal.
Personal space.

So how was the Vault workshop DLC?

>Meh... Too lazy to build the damn thing.

>Deacon about to rock the Dense floor

Good for the price.

Big empty space to make a vault, then scrap it, then remake it, then scrap it, then remake it, etc.

whats the purpose of this Vault-Tecâ„¢ experiment?

Science Stuff.

>A blessing on you, for you are truly a child of nature. Would you please use your special talents and rid my garden of the plants of dark soul
Did Black Isle predict the release of Dark Souls in 1998?

Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Wanamingos in Fallout 4 when?

When you Fallout of a window and kill yourself