/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1210

The Chuuni Squad Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/xZAgBX33

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is coming to Steam this summer: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/851517134127616000

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
The team behind VIIR reveals some new details about the game: gematsu.com/2017/04/megadimension-neptunia-viir-super-remake-seems-like-different-game-new-engine
DengekiOnline Article: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/500/1500281/
Official Teaser Trailer: youtu.be/bVDmMvp51mo

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
The Bride Neptune card will be gifted to everyone participating in the Chaos Chanpuru's beta testing: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/509/1509088/
Chaos Chanpuru is to be released in Japan in May: gematsu.com/2017/04/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-launches-may-japan
Gameplay Trailer: youtu.be/QtSK_z-DFOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4laagrfVUU
youtu.be/XCo2mOF95UQ?t=1m7s
pastebin.com/f8HUKK6q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canned Compa, desu!

Does any of you has that image about the user who married Blanc? I have to show it to my coworker.

I'm going to post Rena every thread until Compile Heart add her to next Neptunia game.

This one?

>Migrate when your delusions are ready:
My delusion is ready, so I am here.

Better Chuuni picture.

That's a cute Nepgear.

That feels like a carefully worded way of saying, "You say you love her? That's...nice..."

This was the moment when iffy realized that the Neptunia fanbase was a waifu fanbase, not a yuri fanbase.

I think there was one that included reaction posts too but this will do. Thank you!

I'M HERE.
youtube.com/watch?v=C4laagrfVUU

That's already a lot better, but the artist would need to fix it himself.

I spot at least two girls that I'd like to bully.

Why do you have such a grudge against chuunis?

I have a cousin that, without being chuuni, is as unbearable as them.
Not only he constantly spout fanfiction-tier crap (and I don't mean the good, imaginative fanfic, I mean the self-insert Mary-Sue wankery), but he's a real pain in the ass to deal with.
You try to call him, he ignores you. You call his name, he turns around and say "yes, that's my name, thank for reminding me". You try to ask him if he'd like to play a game, he says "ha yes, I truly wish, for one, to play the most interesting game of all, the game in which you play as..." You cut him off and tell him to answer with yes or no, and ask him again, and he says "yes or no".
If he wasn't my cousin, I would beat the crap out of it. I can't wait for him to grow out of it so I can remind him of that phase constantly.

And also, chuunis are better to bully than normal girls. I imagine it must be really fun to spank one and see her crying like a kid.

May be he is being.....delusional.

If I ever set foot in Gamindustri, I'll make sure to come for you first.

>There are """""people""""" who don't like cute neps

>arguing about stupid shit when there are heretics out there openly doubting our Lady Purple Heart's divinity in the first place
Disgusting

Before you try to convert people, make sure your message is perfect.

The word of our Lady Purple Heart is always perfect.

Now unto Vert... Nowa understands what took place. The night you won Queen of the Ring you got down on your knees, put your little hands together and said a prayer, and it sounded like this: 'Oh True Goddess, you see, my name's Vert. And I just won Queen of the Ring. But there's one problem: everybody still thinks that I ABSOLUTELY SUCK!'
And then at that point, Vert, your house started to shake, the heavens opened up and the True Goddess Herself spoke to you and said this: 'Blue...' 'But my name's Vert...' 'IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! You are absolutely right. You do suck. But there is one thing and one thing only you can do. You must go find the woman who is simply hardworking. You must go find Nowa.'
'Oh but Goddess, anybody but Nowa-' 'KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!' And then, Vert, as fear went through your body, tears went down your cheek and piss rolled down your leg, your house started to shake again, the clouds parted, the heavens opened. And what seemed like millions... of voices all said to you in unison: 'Jabroni, If ya smeeeeeeeell what Nowa... is cookin'!"

youtu.be/XCo2mOF95UQ?t=1m7s

Let me word it differently : if Muad'Dib and Purple Heart contradicted each others, who would you follow?

Obviously lady Purple Heart.

Any reason you're picking on Vert?

Cause that shit ain't cool, yo.

I want to suck her tits

I want to lick her delicious thighs

I just want a "buru... But my name's BEru!" pun.

I love Uzume!.

Good morning, /nepgen/.

Vert is very good for a hot and sweaty sex with her plumpy body.

I want to watch Chika make passionate love to her while Ram serves me pop tarts on a silver platter and Rom serves me scotch and tang.

>you will never be able to transform into your goddess at your will
>you will never defeat enemies that came from Gamindustri and inhabited your world once you recieved your goddess' blessing
>you will never suprise the people you've saved by cancelling your HDD
>you will never say that the only reason everybody is alive is because of your goddess' blessing
>your goddess will never praise you on your hard work or tell you that they're glad they chose you
>dogoos will never be pets
pastebin.com/f8HUKK6q

>dogoos will never be pets
;_;

Looks like I'm gone be stuck here for a while

Uni and Nepgear are level 40 while C-sha is 39 and S-sha is 38.

Be sure your formation isn't retarded and made for AoE rape.

Those levels are fine. This is one of the few fights where offensive buffs are a bad idea, so don't waste valuable early turns on them.

I made it on my first try.

But then, I like to level up my characters high enough to defeat most enemies in no more than 1 or 2 tries.

You can do that if you're on-level via fighting all dungeon enemies a single time, though. These games aren't exactly challenging.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

Fuck it, I'm just gonna do some more grinding.

5 or 6 attempts and the closest progress I made was ALMOST taking out Black Heart.

I love my wife Chika

she is sexy/cute

>Not even having Arthur in your party.
It's like you really like to suffer.

>needing unbalanced DLC characters added far after initial release in your party to beat a game's main story

Well, you can either have this, or constant grinding.

>Grinding in a game as easy as Neptunia
Seriously?

Stop baiting.

Neptunia is a really difficult game and I won't have you telling people otherwise.

Eh, I find the DLC characters aren't that useful later on since they're combos are pretty limited since upgrading their weapons is expensive.

Easy as it may be, there's a little thing called difficulty spikes.

In this instance, the 4 CPUs have some pretty powerful skills at their disposal including their EXE drives. The main issue I'm having is trying to build meter but I'm having trouble staying alive long enough to build up much of anything. Plus it doesn't help matters that Noire, Vert, and Blanc's EXE drives are all AoE.

>The main issue I'm having is trying to build meter
Are you ? Uni should be able to build EXE with the right combo setup extremely easily, especially if you hit more than one of the CPUs.

>Easy as it may be, there's a little thing called difficulty spikes.
Yeah but for Neps, a difficulty spike tends to make the game about as challenging as a normal JRPG rather than an exceptionally easy one.

>nepnep haters

Yep, that's me and my first attempt. Now, I'm trying to keep them separate so I don't get fucked over by AoEs but then the problem is trying to take them focus on one at a time.

I know that one. You're gonna grind for days, and find you'll finally have the skill/courage/level to beat them, the game will crash.

Praise Lastation!

Praise Lastation!
Praise Lady Black Heart!

>Avoid AoE

>Have members with decent defense

>Don't use EXE Drives, skills and combos will do enough damage

>Have a shitload of Life Fragments to revive people quickly

>If your Compa already has her 3rd healing spell, use her since her AoE is bigger than Rom's and has better defense - otherwise go with items

>Beat them in this order: Black, White, Purple, Green. As long you kill Noire first you should be good for the rest

>Poison works on them, you can use Uni and Compa

>DPS race, do as much damage you can and don't play defensive

>Hope for RNG to not screw you over

Good fucking luck. I manged to beat them with way lower levels and shit weps/equip

Fuck nep haters

Fuck nepfags

Fuck nep

Why are you 2 so hostile?

It's a side effect of living with your parents.

Fuck each other

Good night, nepgen.

This guy's got the right idea

Vert pls.

Joke's on you. I live alone.

Yes, Big Nep is for nepping!

I want to make Ram into my naked butler as a punishment for being a very naughty girl!

We know, Vert.

See

Of course you do. ;^)

Nepu~

Puru~

Buraaan~

A lot of grinding and 2 DLC characters later, I finally beat them.

I really want to have sex with Vert and Noire.

Congratulations.

I want to destroy Nitroplus until she can't move her legs.

At the same time?

I want to watch a cute slice-of-life anime about the shenanigans of sly and shrewd Nekurome and dull-but-kind Inuzume!

It doesn't even matter.
At the same time. Separately. Back-to-back. Any and every way I can; I want to have sex with Vert and Noire.

Same here, just switch Noire with Blanc (I mean, I would nep Noire too but Blanc is my second favorite)

Thank you! Funny thing is, they still gave me a bit of a hard time even with God Eater and Million Arthur. Grinding credits for their weapons was a bitch even at the Colosseum.

Since he said "and" not "then", yes one would assume at the same time.

I had to kill Vert first since all my defense was focused on physical.

Bottom line it's one of the few battles that actually rewards using your brain.

Be~ru

Don't force it.

>ib4don'tforceit

This has nothing to do with favorites.
I just want to cum inside them.

If I was talking about having sex with my favorites I would only be talking about K-Sha. She's too pure of a cinnamon roll to cum inside though. I need dirty goddess sluts like Vert.

Impressive

Hey!

Vert is not a slut, she is an elegant and sophisticated lady (okay, who is a fujoshi, but that's not important). You can tell she's elegant by the way she dresses (cleavage aside) and the way she speaks (in the sub, not sure about the dub).

>Vert is not a slut

>Vert is not a slut
Old Leanbox men tend to disagree.

Really? We're forcing this old man meme on Vert, now?

I like Nepgear. And an addition of Vert is very fine too.

No need to force the willing.

I'm not sexy enough to be Vert also no boobs or vagina but if my wife wanted to have a 3 way with her step sister I would oblige

I like Gearnon. Beru can join the fun too, if she wants.

Lewd.

Uni is such a pervy CPU

I think Vert would enjoy a regular nepping. But do you think she'd be good at getting nepped?

>intertwining fingers
WOAH HEY