old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gN8geCTlZOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

For

are you feeling the class fantasy now mr. krabs

repostan

Right but from the pov of the elf, your partner is dead within 100 yrs and even though your kids have elongated life spans they still die while you're the elf equivalent of late 20s

yea half elf kids reach maturity by 20 and live for 2 - 3 hundred years, but a high elf can go over 3000

I'm so alive right now

Which helm?

youtube.com/watch?v=gN8geCTlZOo

best video game trailer

right

doesn't matter, your mog looks like shit

nth for post male undead

What content should I be doing to increase my ilvl from 860?

i don't want to go to outland

literally any

So, what we know about the next expansion so far:
>it's an old god focused expansion, with void lords being the one after that
>the old gods are responsible for Sylvanas' fear of death, they planted horrors in her mind making her believe it was eternal torment for her if she dies
>they're also responsible for the whispers Vol'jin heard when he made Sylvanas the Warchief
>Our artifact weapon will be the 5th key (pillars of creation) to open the prison of the old gods; Sylvanas will steal it from us, destroying it in the process
>Sylvanas will struck a deal with the old gods, to gain immortality. She'll die naturally, realizing her error and corruption
>Sargeras MAY be on Argus as the final boss, after being defeated understanding that he was wrong, and chaos isn't the natural state of the universe, helping us against the Old Gods which was his mission from the beginning
>Odyn will have a big role in the expansion, this is what he sacrificed Helya for and has been building an army to battle

>get flying
>go to classhall
>cant fly there

TINY PIDDLE

how do you know such things ?

sounds cool

nop, n'zoth is last boss of legion

I can't really reveal my sources, time will show you if they're right or not. They'll announce the next expansion later this year probably

BIIIIIG PUDDLE

It's fan fiction

in the UK piddle means to piss. so its always fun running neltharions lair

>this fucking burst as ele

please tell me mastery is my primary stat
I feel like a pom pyro mage with constant pom

Our boy towelie is getting online

How do we celebrate this fact?

>it's a Darkbrul Arena episode

Why does it suck so much more than the other three

Mastery until 86.5% my man. Then go full crit.

Or if you want to go full meme, get 33.34% haste and use Earthquake in single target because seismic storm.

>Its a everyone is a DPS who queued up as healer/tank episode
Never change LFG

>5h /played
>already got a hidden appearance
I didn't even know where it's from so I guess I'm lucky

nope and nope
all your "information" is wrong
go back to writing fanfic, stop spreading this shit here though

roger that
is ele competitive in raids?

Did all the legion babies just discover that set I see everyone wearing it even DKs

murloc freedom is the biggest chore

That one takes two minutes or less to finish

Post 'em lads

screencapped, can't wait for you to cry when nzoth announced as last boss, iu can picture it now, tears streaming down your face and snot dripping out your nose as you post im n-not a retard!!! i was juts trolling!1

IDK, I've had it on my warrior from WoD

ok

>2017
>not playing shadow priest
what's u're excuse

It was pretty shitty back when chain lightning couldn't bounce worth shit. It's been buffed recently to bounce better so you can actually chain lightning guldan's eyes for example. Know that the best parses for elem in NH is basically maximizing Stormkeeper chain lightning in the best moments and hoping you get lucky overloads. For example, the raid getting the backrow burning pitches and just chain lightning the adds on the front of Krosus for huge damage.

In add fights, it's one of the best which is why it parses so high in nighthold. In mostly single target fights, elemental is very lackluster. It also has shitty defensives and self-healing. It's honestly one of the classes that will appreciate the utility legendaries like Roots of Shaladrassil or Prydaz. It gets fucked by movement since you don't have consistent instant casts to use (gotta build maelstrom for Earthshock, overwriting flame shock with 0 maelstrom is a DPS loss, using frost shock without icefury is a dps loss, lava burst is RNG). Icefury is the best to handle movement but it doesn't scale well because it and frost shock doesn't really have any weapon traits to buff it.

T20 tier will be interesting since you can have near 100% uptime on fire elemental if conditions are right and there are more than 1 target up. It just depends on the fight type in Tomb of Sargeras so we'll see how that turns out.

As an aside, literally all they have to do to fix single target is make earth shock have increased chance to crit based on maelstrom spent. A non-crit earth shock is just about as strong as a normal lava burst crit so it's pretty stupid since it's your main spender.

i play bm hunter, buddey
can execute people from across the map, can respec to mm if i want to scoreboard pad

>only 78mil
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can I gear through PVP? I've tried dungeons and shit but they just drops similiar / same gear as I have and i'm not making any real progess.

is it possible to level through PVP or is dungeon chaning still better?

i do about 200 mil each EoTS git gud

if you get the pvp heirloom trinkets its entirely doable and can be quite fun, make sure you roll an OP class tho

dungeon chaining as a tank with boas is still faster but it's doable

I was thinking priest, desu. they tank everything I do when i'm on my shaman or demo warlock so I just want to be broken for a little while. :(

>hit 110 2 days ago
>no legendaries

so why the raid boss is going to be the avatar of sargeas ? what happened to the original one ?

thanks for the comprehensive guide
I haven't been ele since quitting in early cata, it's really fun for now

lmao u have way more ilvl than i do
i got 840 and not even full honor talents /played around 7 hours and i do easily 200 mil

take a look at your ilvl and damage in battlegrounds
legendaries, sets, trinkets etc are deactivated anyways
you can at most get 10% better than anyone else in the battleground with your gear

>old Wildstar general
>mostly guilds just flinging shit at eachother
>but it had WILDBOYZ posting
>WoW general
>generally more informative
>but no BOYZ posting
What are the actual guilds for wowg?

>wanting to bring back large lads wrench shitposting
i bet you want ralph back too

>ralph
How did you lot get rid of the autismo anyway? Havent been around to his departure

>get to outland
>see this
well no fucking wonder the legion is invading

Then, don't play Demo Warlock and go Destro master race

Do you plan on questing in the queue times?

the whole of greece got range banned until they pay denbts

What should I focus my time on wowg? Lets assume right now is "time" until patch 7.2.5 and tomb raid where the action begins. What should I be "maining"?

Warlock
Warrior
Rogue
Druid
Hunter
DH

all the above is 860ilvl or higher with their 10% damage/HP trait and 26 or higher AK.

I just dunno who to prepare to take into Tomb.

warrior if draught

Are you using mage T3? How dare you.

Have you gone on any adventures today /wowg/?

I have a lfr draught

Is there really nothing else to spend order hall resources on?

I'm sitting on like 200k+ resources and I don't have shit to spend them on. It especially feels like a waste when I get several thousand from gambling on curious caches...

>not using the best set in the game
ayy lmoa

a mix between PVP and dungeons, probably.

Old wrathguards look so much better than the new ones

Long range ban, but Hiro is too desperate to keep the range ban infinitely :\

Plus got bored of wow

>gm goes on vacation, co-gm starts managing raids
>I, best parser of the guild since highmaul, constantly on every single raid night, get benched because I didn't want to go do normal with them since we couldn't do mythic
>co gm brings a 830 warlock and his e-gf 15 years younger (he's married) who freezes on literally every boss and sucks massive dick to hm instead of me now
oh boy

fucking normies and their normie drama ruin every guild

>Cabin boy
OwO

>best parser
Are you that guy who ignores mechanics in order to do more dps?

nice toaster grafx screamer

I'm an ass rogue, so I get less dps than most switching targets, even though I still do, but I literally never die and handle mechanics pretty well, since rogues can ignore most anyway.

ya i'm surprised it could even run wow

is it just me or do these things seem more detailed

>appledrone
literally unironically end your life

Why does Blizzard hate Unholy so much

If this spec is still shit when Mythic Tomb launches I'm gonna quit and play Stormblood. Enough is enough, I'm sick of feeling held back by a spec that's perpetually under tuned.

stop minmaxing
just play the game
ion.png

I hate this guild so much

Call him a faggot for being a faggot.

Better this than normies talking about their kids

>haha kid aggro sorry
>haha wife aggro sorry
FUCKING NORMIES SLOWING ME DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THESE ARE STORMWIND ROCKS
STORMWIND STONES

What is the best spec/comp for hunter to climb ladder in 3s rn?

>AK31 hitting at 11am
>On my break, fully aware it's coming up and fully aware of my Command Centre 10M AP finishing at about 1030
>Open WOW app
>Do my paladin's shit
>Autopilot onto my main
>Collect my felguards and champ armaments
>Autopilot to mission screen as I can now 200% an AP mission
>Collect my 10M AP mission beforehand
>My fucking face when new AK was literally 18 mins away

How much AP did I just miss out on? Like 3m?

hate those guys.

>playing into the neet meme

I seriously hope etc

AK 30 was 9.1 million or something right?
I think AK31 net me something like 13mil

>How much AP did I just miss out on?
realistically, not any amount that matters

Every AK is roughly 30% higher than the previous AK

why the fuck are wow numbers so fucking high. who needs 10 million AP for shit? bring that shit down man. why is my ilvl 800~? what does that even mean. wow numbers are retarded.

You're that one fag in every casual guild that has their wife tell them they're done WoW for the night and leaves the raid early because of it, aren't you?

Alts are shit why did i blow so much on heirlooms and loom upgrades.