/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Last Thread: Thatch in OP for that one guy Edition

>General Guide - READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops and XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
Plvl and stam:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Apr 25 - 26: 2x Skill Up
>Apr 25 - 30: 1/2 Stamina Weekly Quests
- Coliseum -
>Mar 22 - Apr 09: Jozu (NEW) / Brownbeard (NEW) / Smoker / Sadie
- Fortnights -
>Apr 18 - 25: World Pirates (NEW)
>Apr 18 - 25: Alvida (RANKING) / Prison Croc
>Apr 25 - May 02: Franky / WB Pirates Pt. 1
>Apr 25 - May 08: Revolutionary Army (NEW)
- Raids -
>Apr 23: Doflamingo (YWB)
>Apr 27: Duval

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Apr 25 - 30: Chopper Man Cotton Candy Island
>May 01 - 09: Higher Chance of Meat from Snails
>May 02 - 06: Special Evolution Materials Island
>May 02 - 11: 3rd Anniversary Sunny
>May 04 - 11: 3x Super Success
>May 06 - 10: Sanji Lobster Meat Island
>May 06 - 11: Free Daily RR Pull
- Coliseum - (Invasion Cavendish)
>Apr 12 - May 01: Hajrudin (NEW) / Ryuuma (NEW) / Marco / Binz / Alvida
>Apr 13 - 25: Vista / Diamante / Doma / Mr. 7 & Ms. Father's Day / Lucky Roo
- Fortnights -
>Apr 18 - May 02: Elizabello & Dagama (NEW)
>Apr 20 - 27: Prison Croc / Wapol / World Pirates
>Apr 27 - May 04: Sengoku / Rob Lucci / Rumbar Pirates
>May 02 - 16: Law & Monet (NEW)
- Raids - (Ambush Shanks)
>Apr 24: Pica
>May 01: Ivankov (YWB)
>May 02: Pica (YWB)
>May 03: Tesoro (YWB)
>May 04: Doflamingo (YWB)
>May 05: Zephyr / Nightmare Luffy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHbDD23Arhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for BOA IS A SLUT AND A BITCH

Boa is cute

OP Here.

I like whoever condensed the OP links while I was away, very tidy looking. I thought I'd take it to the next level and condense Global and Japan together in blocks in order to 'separate' the two versions and to help draw your eye to whichever information block you need.

>to max a Chaos colo character, you need ~50 copies
>I've already maxed 9 Chaos colo characters, so that alone is 450-500 copies
>even if we count a 10% droprate on tomes, that is 45-50 tomes
>this isn't even counting the extra hundreds of copies I've farmed to socket RR characters, so add in at least +40 tomes again

Tomes are not as rare as you think

People who are molested become molesters themselves.

Well... you did what I asked. Thanks.

True, but unlike Guts's incident with Casca, Donovan paid.

Thanks a lot for the updated and neat OP. Looks great.

Does this mean Boa is foreshadowed to die?

very few (important) people die in One Piece
I don't think Boa will be one of those

>wake up
>no Carrot

Boa is cute! cute!

>Tfw the OP makers finally listened to my advice and stopped with all the needless spacing on the links.
Hurray.

Shame on me, I failed you Boa...

Why is Dead Man's Hand still not on the Friend Code List? I've got a max socket INThawk and Fujitora - is no one interested?

Does the FL guy still come here?

Should've let GUP make it.

On the other hand, that is some kick-ass for Ryuma.

INThawk is good only for zombie teams and Fujitora is slow

>tfw I put up my friendcode to be added over 3 weeks ago
it's time to make a new one

>More dex slashers.

How long before these fucking idiots realize the dex slasher pool is so fucking full that any more is just causing overflow? Can we please just get like some more quick or strength ones?

slashers are only allowed to be dex

That's a secret character for sure

Also, Zou patch is coming, I bet it's the Inuyarashi, the legend of this patch. or Jack

that's a fortnight character

Bullshit, the background of forthnight unevolved characters is usually very lame

Here, we have an almost non-pantsu and especially rocks

>Should've let GUP make it.

But he made the new one after the last guy bounced.

>orb luck gives me at least 2 bad orbs at minimum while fighting doffy every turn
>this has happened three times in a row

I shouldn't be this upset over a mobile game, but fuck if it isn't obnoxious.

I didn't. But if the guy really dropped the project I can pick it up if needed

>not farming for orbs on stage 4 and burst him turn one.
Don't you have Whitebeard, the oldest legend?

I genuinely don't know what happened. He jumped at the opportunity to do the list, then spent a week meticulously sperging out about it ITT and asking for advice. Then one day he just stops. He either died or everyone telling him his list is shit got to him.

>he doesn't have 22 million bounty from rankings
explain yourselves

Any way to cheat the doffy raid like you can do with mihawk? Can shiryu kill him?
I really want the doff but I already wasted 30 stamina yesterday because inmunity lol

Imagine doing work for free for the community's sake, also its something people have been wanting for a long time. Now, imagine after you do a pretty good job of said thing, literally non-stop shit posts about how awful it is and how you should kill yourself.

This general is absolutely fucking disgusting.

you just need MChopper and someone to tank the first hit like perona or jozu.

alvida works too but the hp requirement is more strict, you can take less hits (or just no hits) and have to be near max hp, also the other units need to be maxed so you have enough hp

or colo Alvida too, we have so many damage reducers now

hello redit

Took a huge break about 6 months in from when I started playing just after they were introduced, it haunts me every time I see my ranking.

XD haha epic dude upbaoted. US 4chinners.

How you feeling about the game GUP?

We've had a few veterans put in the towel after many a years playing this game, don't you dare leave us man.

>tfw silently a veteran (745 days in)
>tfw occasionally get a shoutout but no one shit posts about you
feels comfy

>burst him turn one with whitebeard

But to answer your question, I have a good chunk of legends, but none of them are WB nor can they burst Doffy on the first turn.

>400+ days
>multiple legends, one 200 cc'd a few fully socketed
>never a shoutout probably because i acted like a huge faggot when i was first around

I just hit 650 days and have only ever had nice things said about me too, it is a good feeling.

Okay-ish. The events could be better, but they are nowhere near as bad as it was during last year spring where we had to go 3,5 months without a skillup and every event was KEYS TO ADVENTURE. I hope they are adding some QoL changes soon, like the increased turtle EXP and Chopperman missions (and ofc permanent skillup). Also don't really understand why YWB's invasion is a limited time event, but since he is shit I'm not frustrated about it too much.

tl;dr still enjoying the game, but it's time for a new version update soon

Also praying for getting good pulls on TS Strawhats Batch 2

Not saving your gems for third ani like an autist this time around?

it's not exactly hard, nobody here has ever seen or talked with you so the only thing they have to go by is your name and captains.

>Also don't really understand why YWB's invasion is a limited time event, but since he is shit I'm not frustrated about it too much.
you think shanks and cavendish are shit too? because those will be limited as well. and imagine how mad you would be right now if inthawk got a skull and you couldn't farm it

>inthawk skull

wait what?

Nope, but they will be much easier to farm because they are Colosseum invasions

>log luffy vs. doflamingo

i wouldnt call it comfortable, but i would call it effective.

my doffy has 7/10 socks and all but 2 skillups so i think im going to feed before skillup. how are yall doing? what are yall farming him with?

KEK watch global make them raid exclusive as well, and one month during CoC enable cavendish and the next month shanks and cycle through that

current plan is TS batch 2 -> french anni -> global anni, but if some top-tier sugo comes around between the two anniversaries (3D2Y Zoro heavily boosted if I don't pull TS Brook, all gold etc.), I'll spend gems on that too

I could watch this fight repeatadely and still get excited when Luffy is beating the absolute fucking shit out of Doffy.

Is there anything more satisfying in anime than seeing the protagonist step it up a notch with a new technique and completely fuck on whoever they were up against? Same feeling when Goku hit Kaioken xfuckinghuge or first time he became Super Saiyan.

I thought you'd be furious after pulling a fake red and inthawk from 500 gems.

Are you me?

>Is there anything more satisfying in anime than seeing the protagonist step it up a notch with a new technique and completely fuck on whoever they were up against?

you should really watch Hunter X Hunter if you didn't do so already

>fake red

Dude Sengoku is fucking awesome. I'm raping Brownbeard in ~2:30.
Also yeah, I was slightly disappointed in only pulling 2 reds, but the quality of the other RR units (Haruta, Shiryu, Thatch, Thiccshigi, etc.) totally made up for it. I'd trade Haruta for two reds any day.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Is it worth farming for story Rayleigh when you already have raid Momonga and Kizaru?

>Is there anything more satisfying in anime than seeing the protagonist step it up a notch with a new technique and completely fuck on whoever they were up against?
Personally I prefer fights where the hero only wins by the skin of their teeth. One-sided fights are boring

You won't regret it. It's on par with One Piece. if not better. Also it has one of, if not the best "protag fucks up the enemy hard after a powerup" scene in any shounen ever made. There are two anime adaptations, watch the 2011 one.

Also best antagonist ever.

I mean that's cool too, like when a fucked up Gohan only beats Cell because of spirit Goku helping him push out some one armed kamehameha blast. It's not like Luffy wasn't getting his shit pushed in prior to Gear 4th and it was the 'grand reveal' of that technique, next time he uses it he'll be on par with whoever the next big antagonist is.

good thing OP has both

youtube.com/watch?v=EHbDD23Arhk

Do you have dexCroc? If so, yes.

I got qckRay on my second run today but have probably put in 15 or so runs total over the past few weeks, I was in no rush but I certainly am happy to have him I just wish I didn't blow all my QCK exp from Prisondile on random QCK units.

The only downside to hunter x hunter is that it'll never continue. That guy takes so many breaks, man.

He also made Yu Yu Hakusho. God damn was I hype when I thought he finally came back...

So I was thinking about farming Doffy but is there really a point to going through that? I can already beat all the hardest content with my RR's.
I feel like not ever farming Doffy is like better than farming Doffy these days. Everyone always using Doffy on every team. So over done. Any team without Doffy is just more creative than a team with him.

>HxH
Oh damn I didn't know we had so many Hiatus x Hiatus edgebabies. HxH is bad and gay how dare you compare it to One Piece in my thread.

God this felt so damn good to watch too. The whole Water 7 - Enies Lobby arc was god tier One Piece.

It's the Beserk syndrome, but it's worth the wait. The last series of manga chapters that was published was fucking insane (heavy spoiler in pic btw), and it's only going to get better with the DC arc.

The 2011 adaptation had a perfect closing point too.

Togashi can get lazy often, but when he takes it seriously...

Also quality of manga drawings =/= quality of the entire manga. There are mangas with artwork that are a work of fucking art, but their story is utter shit.

the last thing i saw that was remotely on par with one piece in shonen form was kill la kill

Ugh, the chapters were too good.

>The last thing he ever drew
Drawing that was like Gon using all his whatchamacallot to beat that Cat Ant Man with tits. He used all his power and could never use it again.

Ah no DexCroc. I'll hold off farming him for now then. Thanks.

this is true and ok

Each time you praise HxH in the thread you earn a 0/5 feed in tomorrows skill up.

>this stockholm syndrome
saddening. I hope you pull a good legend during TS2. Everyone deserves at least one.

nah, the pre-DC arc manga chapters are all pretty good to great quality

My friend wants to know if he can clear both Jinbe's forest and Boa's forest. He's using Max level Hajrudin and Koala with a max socketed GPU.

D-delete this

user, Stockholm syndrome implies that I hated the early parts. I'm not saying that I don't want a good legends, I'm saying that I'm fine with my current box. I can clear literally every content so far, and I value, for example, getting extra drops from double Haruta much more, because I have far fewer gems that I can spend on farming compared to someone who puts a lot of money into the game.

That said, I'll shit myself if I pull someone like TS Luffy

Ok I actual kind of feel bad if anyone gets cursed by it honestly

It's too late user you already made me read it if I get 0/5s tomorrow it's your fault

If he has a quad max marco and max level subs anything should be easy.

>2nd anni was over 2 months ago
>game icon still says anniversary on it
what the fuck just give us an update already

JPN still has the 2 year anniversary icon

I am more annoyed by this fact than I should be

>4/25 to 5/16
>5/12 is anniversary Sugo(s)
Everyone will probably get one or even multiples of her as people will blowing their 3rd anniversary loads

JPbetas btfo

if I don't get loli Boa when she comes out on global I'm giving away my (currently) plvl 320 account

I'm using a double Whitebeard to resocket my Doffy with autoheal. I would start a new one but I had 200 candies on him already (I was legendless for a long time) so it's worth it I think. It's also a good excuse to farm young Whitebeard for the damn skull.

Why do you guys call my girl Hancock by her last name all the time?

because Boa is a better name

No one is worthy enough to call her by her first name

But there's two other Boas no? It can get confusing.

yes there are, but those can have their own actual names, Sandersonia and Marigold

Alright then.

Boa is a big fat slut who loves it in every hole.

I don't remember ever asking him to stop.
He couldn't take the criticism, from anonymous of all people, which doesn't mean much. Also, it's not like anybody threatened him or something.

I do remember him removing one of the tripfags for no reason. Thats probably what started that whole thing.