early golden years shenanigans

Nth for Reaper needs friends

>almost 30 SR away from promotion
>travelling to hanamura
>prepare to attack
>enemy team is 400 SR higher than my team

>Only one who stands on the point in Uprising regardless of who I'm playing

The enemy has a ___________

Been gone for a few months, can someone give me a tldr on who's S/A and D/F tier? Also was centaur robot waifu basically made to address Rein being boring?

gengu will be in hots cinematic tomorrow

https:// .facebook com/heroesofthestorm.eu/videos/1313518672079818/

He's got an arc started where he gets back together with 2 of them. Be patient. Who am I kidding. That arc will end in 2 years if we're lucky

When you put the orb through the head of the discorded tracer just right

>tfw can aim with every projectile except hanzo's arrows

>Game starts lagging like a motherucker and never recovers
>Die
>Game is now fine, spectating gives me smooth gameplay and when I respawn it stops

What the fuck

Dive meta is kinda superior now, but you have to be good to pull it off

So why do people still play this shitty shallow casual as fuck game that blizz put zero effort into actually making so they can max all da monies for themselves

Yall niggas need jesus

what hero would Jesus main

More maps coming

strawpoll.me/12816599

It disgusts me that I play this game with you "people"
>tumblr tier fanart
>so and so should fuck so and so
>i play x main
>robot horse pussy
>muh waifu
The meta of this game is a completely broken shit show. Blizz devs are gold-tier casual shitters who don't understand the basic mechanics of their own fucking game. And what is the communities response to this? It's non-existent because the vast, overwhelming majority of players are either too stupid to know any better or are busy jacking off to the shitty tumblr art.

I figured here of all places some earnest discussion of raw mechanics could take place. Nope! It's just fapping over non-existent lore and telling each other to git gud. If someone complains about having a team full of shitters, people will just tell you to carry the team. While totally failing to acknowledge they're only able to do that in other games because they were playing AGAINST a team of shitters. The cognitive dissonance is borderline mental illness. If you solo'd past gold, it's not because you're good, it's because the other teams were bad. Oh but not YOU! YOU'RE just super talented and have some insight to the game other players don't, right /owg/?

>playing like shit because tired as fuck, decide this will be my last game
>"wooooow dude wait 20 minutes before you queue again, you're shit"
>decide to play another game out of spite

He wouldn't main because the only good players in this game are flex

ana, 76, hog are all still overpowered
torb, hanzo, junkrat are all still ass
orisa is just bad, apparently they expected to be able to force reins pickrate down by making a character who can do nothing that rein can and instead just puts out junkrat level braindead spam

>ana76fags.jpg

Seriously when will they accept the superior r76 ship? Chu needs to hurry up Jacks plot with Ana and get to the good stuff with Gabie.

I enjoyed Mercy's lines about Genji. Very cute.

What exactly is broken about meta?

>non-standard

More 1v1/3v3 and CTF maps?

Reminder the Reaper.76 shitposter has aditted to only doing it for (You)s, don't give them to him.

Evidently Ana and McCree did not banish you yet.

>when you shoot an orb barrage right in the location Tracer is recalling back to
Dingdingdingding

>the r76 shitposter is actually multiple ana76 shitposters who have learned to mimic the shitposting form of the original r76 shitposter

Seems like it. They talked about wanting to make more arena maps when Ecopoint was first shown off.

Shitposting meta has changed
He doesn't really gets any (you) now

when are we getting actual ctf maps so they can pull 2cp from comp and replace it with that instead

>In the top 10-20% of most important stats with Rein
>Above average on the others
>Still stuck in low Plat/high Gold
>Deal with throwers, trolls at least every third game, more on weekends
>On top of dealing with the "I only play genji" types
>ELO hell doesn't exist it's just you

Fuck this game

That would be nice. I'm sick of Antartica.

I've been trying to tell them this and they won't believe me. Why does no one pay attention to the time between posts?

Also switching to McCree and Fareeha now.

I'm guessing you mean dive as in not turtling
God damn, Orisa is bad? I actually liked her. Guess I'll go back to whoring Zarya/DVa in comp
Huh, Tracer seems to have shot up in usage, that said this is 3 months old so

i'd like more pve events like uprising t b h

Here is more recent image

I was about to post that you should have specified that only solo queue players should vote, but that margin is fucking ridiculous

>Is it still possible to get the Oni Genji skin on Overwatch from HOTS??
I think so, yes. HotS 2 will debut tomorrow, and I think they will re-run the event with it. Go read all the news posts about the release.

yeah whoops
i posted the wrong image

>that nosedive in Reaper picks past Plat

I wish I could get to Diamond, I'm fucking sick of shit Reaper mains tanking my games

I wonder what kinds of games we would see if Ana, Reinhardt and 76 were removed...

>Reaper that low
I'm sad now.

I've noticed they've ramped up this method in many of the previous threads. And its only really been noticeable since the event. Either the matching spray or the newborn one set them off. Who knows.

>Bastion set up and begins firing on Liajang
>Give him a shield as Orisa
>He goes Recon Mode
>Looks at it, and walks off
>Immediately gets killed by Widow across the map

I HAVE NEVER BEEN MADDER IN THIS GAME IN MY FUCKING LIFE

Ana/S76 are fun and their kits can be balanced since they aren't really a one trick pony relying on a gimmick, it's just touching up numbers. Reinhardt is fundamentally flawed given the importance of having a shield up and not doing anything else and could use a serious rework

the junkrat comparison wasnt an exaggeration, thats basically the niche she fills, they invested way too much of her kits power into her damage output so every single other aspect of her sucks
shes paper, shift does basically nothing because it has next to no uptime and its meant to counter shit thats already unreactable, her ult is fucking awkward at best and doesnt really combo properly with anything and she has no way of making plays with her m2 on her own aside from ledge bullshit because "lets give a tank a chaingun instead of reasonable crowd control lmao"

this confirms everything i know about players who instalock junkrat

Another blue post but I doubt anyone here will care about it

I do agree, what I like about her was she's given a medium-range weapon (this game lacks those), deployable shields and her mini-well but her shift/ult just need to be scrapped and redone

>matchmaking is so shit even a good portion of the top 500 have superstitions about queueing at certain times

That's good, I like having subtitles for the character interactions at the beginning of matches.

>Ana/S76 are fun and their kits can be balanced since they aren't really a one trick pony relying on a gimmick, it's just touching up numbers
Ana's massive healing can be nerfed I guess, but her place as the character that combos with and counters pretty much every ult in a game that is frequently decided by ults is not really a simple numbers tweak.

I thought they already had there own sprays.

I've seen top 500s wait in a 15min queue only to get matched with golds/plats so yeah, it's pretty fucked

Orisa can pull a Reinhardt in the air so your team's Rein can land a hammer down on them underneath the enemy Rein shield. It's pretty awesome

Even I'll outright admit her sleep dart and ult are a bit dumb and don't really synergize with her kit, balance aside.

Its your fault for starting the shitposting.

Subtitles are sweet, I always enable them whenever possible so I don't need to focus 100% on listening and risk missing stuff.

Would probably be broken in-game OW, but good for cinematics.

MIND BLOWN

her grenade might be even more bullshit than everything else IMO. it has a large radius and NEGATES healing. It should do the opposite of what it does on her team which would be hindering healing not completely stopping it from happening.

Lucio can push Rein out of the way and also be a good hero.

;_;

Lucio has to get close to Rein and his team to do it and his boop is wildly inconsistent. And being clsoe to the enemy means he's not helping his own team with speed or heals.

Is Mercy still irrelevant?

Overwatch has lots of "international" players, so obviously tons of people care. Switching on the subtitles was the first thing I did, before playing the new event.

She's not as verboten as she used to be, but Ana is still the better pick in a lot of cases

not with invuln revive

no, she's viable unless you're like masters or above

only above plat
below that she still wins games because nobody will kill her before she gets off a 5 man res

>blizz devs don't understand basic mechanics of their own game
>majority of players don't understand either
Then who does? You? Basically everybody else is a shitter aside from you? Give me a break.

>you only won because the other team is bad not because you are good!
>If you solo'd past gold, it's not because you're good, it's because the other teams were bad!
Hilarious. You are the kind of person who believes Elo hell is real, and it's never your fault that you always lose, it's always everybody else. Just because you can't get past gold automatically means it's the same for everybody else due to your self-centered distorted perception of reality.

You are a joke, and you are a parody of yourself.

That's a numbers issue. I have no idea why Blizzard didn't just have it slow enemies or something. What about also reducing their turn speed? To prevent DPI toggling there'd be a hard cap rather than a % of current speed function

So why is that? Why are premades always cancer? Why won't Blizzard let me play without them?

Explain, if all my stats are significantly above average, some even being within the top 10% or better, why I'm still at ~2500 ELO?

because those stats don't mean much

Because the game is designed around grouping and that's what you're supposed to do. Comp was originally only for six stacks and Blizzard had to be convinced to let solo players even play it at all.

You are not as good as you think you are, simple as that. Millions of people play this game, you are not that special.
It's hard for people to accept it I know, but that's how it is. The sooner you face it, the sooner you will find peace.

This isn't a singleplayer game. I mean that you have to work with your teammates. Make friends.

>Orisa is completely defenceless at close range against Tracer and Genji
>Orisa can be killed at full health from one Scatter Arrow by Hanzo
>Halt! is so obvious that it gives every single hero with a mobility option time to react unlike Pharah's Concussive Blast or Lucio's Boop
>Fortify does not improve her survivability at all when being attacked by 2+ people

>using that fucking website as if the stats matter in the least

Ive been top500 since s1 and my stats are bad on masteroverwatch and overwatchbuff

>Friend just started playing and he mostly plays reaper
Rip his climb.

For all things overwatch.....and cute traps

discord.gg/e2GhXAT

Not an argument

I'm not saying I'm special, but 2500 is below average. Probably something to do with the quitters, genji mains, 1 tanks 1 healer comps.

Thanks bro

I do work with my teammates, how can you work with people who don't care about the team comp, don't care about working, won't join teamchat, etc. I'm the guy selecting the most critical hero in the game basically.

here are my stats for ana, i'm in diamond even though it says my quick rank is 42%

that's how much those stats mean

I'm not looking at some arbitrary number, I'm looking at the actaul stats. Notice your healing, etc.

>Orisa was supposed to compete with Rein
>ends up only being able to function when Rein is on the team

It's cute how loudly and feverishly people here bitch and moan about things they hate.

>Orisa is completely defenceless at close range against Tracer and Genji
False, she has Halt! to slow them down, can barrier-dance like Winston, and if you have good aim you can chase them off or kil them.

>Orisa can be killed at full health from one Scatter Arrow by Hanzo
So can Zarya. Rein and Winston are left with less than 100 health.

>Halt! is so obvious that it gives every single hero with a mobility option time to react unlike Pharah's Concussive Blast or Lucio's Boop
If there's nothing else happening and it's only the two of you, yes. In the middle of actual play with team vs team you can use it just as well as those.

>Fortify does not improve her survivability at all when being attacked by 2+ people
Being attacked by 2+ people is something that fucks over every character in the game and also indicates your team is either dead or abandoned you while you were trying to hold the line.

I guess it's a lot easier to blame it all on Elo hell than admit that you are below average. Deep down you know I'm right, I'm pretty sure.

brb gonna try this

ty user

How feasible is it to do legendary vanilla uprising with randos? It's the last achievement I need.

Don't even bother. At least try to look for a team online someway who are serious about their attempt and are willing to communicate, those are the absolute minimum.

that was just an example, but overall it suggests that i'm supposed to be much lower than i currently am.

this is why i never use these stat websites, i feel like they're misleading me.

is it worth my time to try practice hitscan heroes against bots? I usually do all dmg done down, so i can practice bodyshots and headshots against bots. Has anyone here had improvement in their aim when doing bot training.

I've seen Orisa pull a team from around the corner to be killed by Mccree's high noon as well. It was neat.