mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowlog.com/trend/2016/47/0/21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post elf

I want to hold hands with Luna!

dead gayme

I want to give alcohol to Luna and Vampy.

Bath time!

you faggots are the worst posters of this general

Why are Phantom Howl, Prince Catacomb and Eachtar even allowed to exist at the same time?

Erika has no nipples.

D e a d g a m e
E
A
D
G
A
M
E

I like this meta more than the last one, only because I have an irrational and burning hatred for Rune.

This, not seeing Rune makes this the best meta hands down.

Looks strikingly similar to an orcish onahole.

Congratulations, people like you are the reason cancer metas exist.

This is the worst meta a competitive card game can have. There is one, and only one unquestionably best deck with no bad matchups.

Bephelgor is retarded and OP.

Can sword get a 2/2 with rush already?

Reminder to add Dark Jeanne to your storm haven deck.

I like this meta more too, but that doesn't mean that this meta isn't a horrible flaming piece of shit. How hard is it to playtest? Fuck.

That is a very cute elf!

Arisa will be t1 soon!

>laios
>marushiru
>tirchac

Do not listen to this poster, please vial all your Dark Jeannes.

I want atleast 10 WAYS to deal with Aegis next expansion.

She will always be T1 in my heart

elfposters > lunaposters

>Shadow player has 1 3/5 on board
>have 5 health
>have an 8/4, 1/4 and 2/3 Ward up
>Eachtar for game exactly on curve

Ebig game Cygames.

Take your mages out of you midsword deck.
She is absolute shit. Not even joking. If you go first, you are at an aggressive advantage and can literally kill your opponent on turn 5-6 more than half the time. Playing a turn 5 trade only helps swing the tempo into your opponents side when you could have played albert and gone face instead.
If you go second, you already have more than enough evolution points.
Not to mention she fucks up your maid draws completely.
Most sword players haven't touched their bahamut lists since she was released so they don't even know what they are missing out on. Also, most are just netdecking lists from the japanese twitter accounts so they just go along with it without even trying.

I'm thinking in just using 1 mage and add 1 DoD

maybe you shouldn't have deleted 10+ of your own health bloodcuck

>playing sword at all

lmao

>Playing worse midrange shadow

>implying I even played a single Belphegor that whole match
>implying I took more than 5 damage from Meme Dealer and 2 from 1 Blood Wolf
>implying Shadow dealing 15 face damage without any Blood cards would be unreasonable by turn 7

How do you play wolf forest?

when you have lethal do you play out your hand before finishing the game or do you just do it right away

You use him as a late game back up if your roaches didn't kill

why do I like this so much?

If my opponent is a Shadonigger I gladly take my time and play all of my options firdt.

Otherwise I just finish things and move along.

you don't

I'll have lethal in hand, but first I'll use the "what should I do" emotes and play my card drawing stuff to make it look like I got lucky.

t. rune player

So it's a roach deck that brings more?

if you were playing dshift you'd do the same

>oracle
>rahab
>sybil
>sybil
>sybil

nice game

Fuck your reposts, autistics. The general doesn't belong to you.

>/svg/ thinks a 2 card combo that literally wins the game on turn 9 is shit because self reported statistics said so
>/svg/ thinks the class with the best removal and survival tools in the game is unable to last 9 turns

Balance patch when?

Shadow is starting to hurt my Psyche.

I like playing Pepe but holy fuck can the deck brick hard

>daily quest to win 3 shadow or blood matches
>play my janky budget nep deck with ledgers
>queue up
>dragon
>haven
>dragon
>dragon

well fuck you cunts i'm switching to aggro blood

i truly from the bottom of my heart believe this will be the best meta when dragon and shadow are nerfed. please don't lose heart friends.

We need a card that gives Anomaly storm!
Anomaly OTK meta soon!

>2 card combo
what's that spell that kills your amulet three times?

Just play Azazel lmao

CAN I FUCKING DRAW A FROG ALREADY FOUR GAMES IN A ROW ZERO FROGS WHAT THE FUCK

If only forest had zell. Anomaly will always be a meme card though, too bad because it has great art.

Yeah, instead of shadow and dragon it's gonna be forest and sword that fuck us in the ass for the millionth time, how wonderful.

>self reported statistics again
even so, only a few thousand matches from last week and almost all of them are storm haven
turn 8 play test of strength along with anything else
tribunal etc.
turn 9 aegis

It won't be nearly as bad as shadow is now though, the meta will be a lot more balanced like it was at the end of RoB. But shadow is just ruining the game more so than any other deck in the past.

Just Conscription, bro.

>anomaly will always be a meme card
Yea and so will soul dealer.

2pp spell
Give a follower storm if 2 other cards were played already
Now anomaly is viable

play a real sword deck

people said the same thing about birds/daria/aggrobats/FUCKING BANNER SWORD in their respective times

just up the health to 25 already cykagames it's not that hard

That pic is better than gobu's. Really underated by cancers.

Muh time limit. Muh short games. Muh commuters.

>Insolent white dragons... Prepare to be taught, once and for all, that these skies belong to the black dragons and the forces of evil!

Reminder that dragonfags GOT B L A C K E D

make it 3pp, now lionel is viable

>live through two echtars and a cerb

roping just because i healed 15hp this match. is he mad? elves and fairies are pretty cute

It has just been getting worse, even in those metas the winrates weren't that far off, here there is such a large margin between shadow, dragon and everyone else it's not even funny

This game pisses me off so hard today
Literally couldn't be drawing and topdecking worse cards

Rowen is the official cuck of Shadowverse.

People said exactly the same damn thing about Dorothy/Roach/Albert last expansion yet Cygames outdid themselves yet again.
Next expansion won't be any different either.

The meta was always shit, it's just people are getting, for lack of a better word, slightly nostalgic about it. In a few months you'll have people saying "memeber when dragon and shadow were strong? Even they weren't as bad as X is now." like you have people already doing with sword and Dorothy.

Arisafags are all insincere self-insert faggots. I'll never forget PtP Forest, Roach and Discord ultrabandwagonmetafags where your true selfs were show.

>She is absolute shit
She's the best turn 5 play when they have a evolved follower though.

going albert+evo face against shit like shadow and dragon is certain death. he will be removed by one card and then evolved follower will hit you in the face. The mage is a 4/5 that will survive most turn 4 evolves while killing it, putting a 4/1 and 2/1 on your field they have to spend burn, removal. or evolves on.

If you have low cost storm followers and the 2/1 survives a turn which is not at all unreasonable you can also get out 9 damage if two novices or 7 damage if two quickbladers, equal damage to that of a evolved face albert with unevolved lum knight while spending only 2pp and 1 evolve.

That's me while playing wallet dragon if I go full greed, but the folks I meet go full greed and miracle draw their way to victory while I faff around with a hand made of bricks.

Has any craft had a positive winrate against every other craft before? Not even ptp had that. Shadow does though.

What would Shadowverse be like if, for every deck, you could designate ONE SINGLE CARD that is ALWAYS on your starting hand?

I wish we got that lucky.

We're lucky to get Oracle into Rahab baka.

No there wasn't, but there was always a deck that was dominating more than the rest. Does it really matter if you're getting raped by one dick or two dicks up your ass? You're still getting raped.

Atomy domination, baby

Fuck off Lelouch.

The cancer decks being more and more dominate is a problem. At least with the other ones you could play a craft that would actually do well against the dominate deck. You can't do that in this meta that is a huge problem.

strange, 4 out of my last 5 dragon opponents did that

it's ok though, i switched to aggro blood and finished my daily in 10 minutes

despite what people say, draw rng is an important part of card games. we dont need the game to be even more determined by matchup. it would help decks centered around amulets though

shadowlog.com/trend/2016/47/0/21
the metas have always been shit but because of nostalgia we tend to think the older metas were better. i guarantee next expansion we'll all be saying dragon and shadow weren't so bad

>decks centred around amulets
>t5 play amulet
>t6 enemy plays bahamut/lightning blast

lel good joke m8

say that to me in A2 pussy.

You won't.

Do you get to pick it when you see your opponent or is it something you pick when making your deck?

When making the deck

I can't, I don't know how to derank.

:(

>we tend to think the older metas were better

The people saying that are the cancer deck players of last meta. The only ones who will be saying "dragon and shadow weren't so bad" are the dragon and shadow players.

Cygames will shoehorn in more broken cards to force new tier 1 archetypes, just like they did with Albert and Daria.

turn 1 winrates would skyrocket

>we
"We" not, they. But I honestly think Shadow is worse than any other deck we've had, same level of Roach. And Blood is getting pretty close to both.

How is the current meta not worse in every way?

>Dragon barely over 50.
>B-BUT MUH RAMP