/mcg/ - Minecraft General - Momiji Attack Mode Edition

Previous thread: We discuss minecraft, minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

piratepad.net/autismserb
join.skype.com/4JbABBdXh422
youtube.com/watch?v=oZpYUC_yG9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

piratepad.net/autismserb

Shameless serb advertising.

first for logistics pipes

Third for FUCKING SHIT BITCH CUNT FUCK EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
entire boss area got deleted.

:^)

Eh, maybe not.

so some russian loli got my account using Tlauncher that's neat all I got is her youtube she uses my account to stream hypixel or someshit and a skype thing she's in. What do? (I've already changed my password and email and such)

Blackmail her for nudes.

post pics of her

would if I could, I have no idea what to blackmail her with.

tell her you're going to call putin

Tell her that you'll get cops on her ass or something.
Bonus points for pretending to speak russian.

that just seems kinda cringy

I don't see this working

here's the skype group thing she's in join.skype.com/4JbABBdXh422

She's not even a 5 for russian loli standards.

Kinda reminds me of the kid from the 6th sense.

If you don't mind, I'll have some fun.

This.

>this is what /mcg/ has gone to
Sad!

> mcg
> minecraft general
> general
> related to minecraft

It's everything OK. Just keep playing, mate.

Where, exactly, do you think we are?

Break her, please.

Is the stuff in the backround of the OP image from mapletreemod?
Why doesn't defeatedcrow use spaces?

tell her stealing is wrong, but still share the account with her?
teach her how2modded and make a commie with her

i find it cute, it'd be nice to have spreading lilies with random color flowers for decoration and dyes

autism cube in one of its (very few) appearances

please post train stations you've made

>If you don't mind, I'll have some fun.

>Inb4 mode close /mcg/ because we made a little girl cry and we have to relocate on /b/

/mcg/ had a female pedophile who blackmailed parents with their kiddie penis pictures
If that didn't relocate us to /b/, I don't think anything will

>female
>implying

The least believable part is the female being on /mcg/.

this is a no meme zone
for breaking this rule, I cast upon you the curse of many java memory leaks and subpar performance
may your favorite mod wither and your servers lag

Joke's on you, I don't even play minecraft.

>he doesn't even have the autism
how sad

I blame my anti-vaccine parents.

Castlefag here with today's report:

>Fixed boss area that god screwed.
>Added DLC quests and town quests (don't get hype, town is abandoned)
>Added some cool lines for bosses.
>Added some dialogs and conversations.
>Added muthafucking credits and spashes for the texturepack.
And following today's thread, also:
>Added underage 9999999 years old witch you can hunt Pic related.
As soon as I implement her quests I'll stop for today.
to do:

>Neutralfag route
>Happy wolf, route 50%
>Romance-ish endings. 25%

Antivaxxers are such inbred idiots, they're holding back the next stage of human evolution.
Autism is the future

Making a mod?

Hey is there a sex mod?
I'd Google it but I'd like to hear some discussion from you fellas on the subject.

This.
>
It's like a small mod compilation adventure map.
>Sex with blocks
I'm pretty sure someone may have created one but... why?

>but... why?
Trying to get some friends back into the game.

That raises more questions.

I don't think you should be friends with those people user.

>quicksand

No its cool I'm the one who suggested it they just want me to find the mod

ffs

you can disable generation of quicksand pits.

Sorry, man. I can't be liable for some creep's actions.

Speaking of MC, do you guys use shaderpacks? I always used the Dandelion Texture Pack, by Steelfeathers and I'm currently making textures for GT New Horizons' mods based on Dandelion. I'm looking for a smooth shaderpack, nothing like the REALISTIC 1024x1024 RESOURCE PACK thing.

Thanks!

Shillanon Here,
Reminder, Jap mods are great and you should try them.
Also, Wizardry mod is the bees knees.
A light version of the wands from TC, but more ADVENTURING.

RIP, dont you have backups? Try copying the boss from a backup to the new area, and if its a build, try using MCEdit to import the boss area.

I managed to find a lazy way around it. The intro looks a bit shitty but it's ok since it's just a very small part.
Also the last character I introduced is too animu for my liking, but it's a long quest, a cool boss and its the only one, so she's staying.

Triggered

They wouldn't happen to be Bethesda players, would they?

>A light version of the wands from TC
That's funny, because the wands from TC were already a mediocre feature only barely propped up by the rest of the mod's content
Unless the ADVENTURING has a dickload of high quality content, that's not going to attract a lot of people, it's just going to remind them of the shitty ye olde mods that everyone's glad we moved past

I ment light in the way of Crafting, gathering and recharging. None of the mess of "Find node, recharge partially, until you make centivis and shit"

Take all the TC and Addon spells and then add a bunch more in easy to gather* spellbooks.

Maybe because Im a fan of simplicity, it appeals to me.

*If you change some default config settings

Outside flying, what would be good ways to access a floating fortress?

Do what I did for my magical floating fortress, use the Blood magic ritual.

TNT cannons.
Unless you're on the newest versions :^)

Elevators?

A waterflow you can interrupt.

Like OpenBlocks'/Elevator's? I completely forgot those existed. I'd need to mess with the configs to allow 120+blocks, but nice idea, I guess I'll go that way.

I want something cheap, but I'll build the islands with the Blood of the New Moon.

Dynamic Transport or Thut's Elevators. Thut's is probably better though.

>Added Old woman bromance
>Added another boss 50% done
>Added one more area with new enemies.

Got a problem. Everytime I come close to finishing I think about something new and end up adding it. Still, 5 days should be enough to finish the whole thing. Soon. Like really really soon.

What modpack do you guys usually play when you aren't using one you built?

None

>playing other peoples modpacks
enjoy you're bloated kitchen sink toaster killer with a million small things that peeve you

Ender Pearls
>Not having a few onhand for those tricky cliffs
>He didn't spend ten hours farming Endermen in the End

S H U R E E S G U U D

Thank god for Techguns so you can purge that plage.

>very difficult pack that requires extreme powergaming to get to midgame in a month
>server is single player with chat
not too fun.

maybe a piston with a slime block or something?
i think there's a better piston mod that adds pistons that throw entities too

Any suggestions for custom vanilla world settings?
Will making biomes smaller decrease the chance of villages/temples spawning?
Is there a way to increase village spawn rate?
Also, how often will a chunk have a dungeon if I set dungeon spawn rate to 100, assuming all other factors remain the same?

the current hermitcraft season has dungeons set at 100 as a gimmick, and it looks like dungeons are very common. lots of dual/tri spawners have been found, and some quad/penta spawners were found within a few days
it'll definitely affect your caving experience

youtube.com/watch?v=oZpYUC_yG9s

New Reika ChromatiCrap video.

that was unsettling as fuck

>try techguns
>500 zombies and skeletons with guns after my ass on the first night

I want to make them common, but not to the point that every noise I hear in caverns is from a dungeon. Enough that Saddles won't take hours of exploration or rushing to a nether stronghold to find.

The default is 7, I think I might try 25 and see how often I'm bumping into one on a regular exploration.

I'm also looking to make biomes a little more interesting. I don't want to travel thousands of blocks only to have ever seen 3-4 different biomes. But I also would like to have villages appear somewhere around 1 every 1,000 blocks, which might be thwarted by making biomes denser.

looks good
i usually put torches when the path im making or the cave is dark, but i put them all in the right side wall of the path, so when i see torches to the left, i know im going back
i also mark the easy to miss little tunnels in big caverns with 2 torches on a wall one in top of the other
i have other torches gimmics like that but i think that this are really useful

I think most people do the breadcrumb torch trick.

I just realized Mojang could have easily did variants of the wolf and ocelot.

Wolf doesn't make sense unless you breed them into dogs with magical genetics inbreeding.

You've already got 3 rabbits and a shitton of horses.

No, I mean take the cat/dog model and edit them into say, coyotes, foxes, lions, etc.

use call to battle guns against them. they're powerful as fuck.

I dunno, for what purpose?

You want to get tackled by lions in the Jungle? Falling creepers isn't enough?

In witchery should I become a werewolf or a vampire

Nigga, are you actually vouching for LESS content? I play modded Minecraft, but at least if vanilla tried to add more than three or so things over a ten month period.

Neither, but suck.

huh??

butt sucks, you mean

I play modded as well but I don't give a shit about another passive animal with useless or no drops.

I'd rather have more generated structures filled with puzzles and traps.

The cougar is erratic, it attacks randomly. Something like that vs. the umpteenth zombie/skeleton is a refreshing change of pace. On that note, the underground needs more than mineshafts and those pathetic excuses for dungeons.

recurrent complex, mah nigga
I'm in the process of adding abandoned ships, stations and bases full of ungodly abominations from the warp for exploring, looting and fighting.

speaking of that, are there any mob mods that fit the bill? I can use techguns mobs and lycanites but they don't fit perfectly. also aliens vs predator has awful memory leak problems

That was a good kek, man. Thanks!

every game ever is building a 2 wide ladder shaft to the lava lake and branch mining for diamonds.

Then you either look up a fortress location from the seed or waste too much time finding a shitty fortress spawn before doing the same for the stronghold.

I give them props for the eye of ender to find the stronghold. That bit was pretty cool.

or you just mods where blazes can spawn outside fortresses (quark) and enderman attractors (various)

why does enderpeople exist?

You gonna need those wither skeletons so better find that fortress soon

to steal your grass blocks and make your lawn uneven.

I always look up the fortress locations by seed if I don't find it in the first two expeditions.

Why is there no Ender Neko?