byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=19510&sid=94d4add36f6a6f616ec337858672a5f6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that bar would be cute if it weren't for the fact that i count one two three FOUR waifufaggots in it

2nd for discuss lifeweb here

xth for lifeweb isn't ss13 and also for edgy pedophiles

Next time use a grille cage around it like the other radiation sources on the perimeter of the station so that it doesn't block navigation for people who are actually trying to fix shit.

factorio .15 is out

>all the coders retire for the foreseeable future

RIP Veeky Forums

it has a ss13 mode now tho, so you argument is invalid

How do I be a good chaplain?
t. Hugh

a gamemode is not the entire game

if you want to talk about your pedo erp rape game make a thread on /v/

if your game was good it'd have its own general thread and you wouldn't have to shill it here

you should really go back to /r/ss13

nth for ban all Brazilians

>want to add werewolves into mixed game mode
>go to steal goons werewolf sprite
>64x64

wish I was good at spriting

sorry i'm not a sad, lonely degenerate who needs to play edgy pedobait games to have fun but i've never been to reddit

>muh degeneracy
Degeneracy isn't real.

Also I guess it's a good idea to comment on the song itself
I've always thought Leslie Fish's voice could get a bit grating, so this honestly cute voice is a nice change. The difference in sentence pacing threw me off a few times but it probably creates more of a casual feel I dunno I'm not a music critic. A bit more volume and presence might be good, though.
I don't know enough about guitars but I don't have any complaints about the guitar.

good thing you will never touch lifeweb then, you clearly dont know shit about it

>year of the lord two thousand and seventeen
>not being an American
my condolences to you and your family

>medieval setting game ripe with ERP features, where you can literally fuck children and pay to get a giant penis, all built on an ancient ass 2d game
i don't think i need to know anything more when it's clearly shit and for sad losers
or are you gonna tell me "not even much erp rape goes on xd its funny!"
keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, honestly

It sounds nice but I can't understand a single word you're singing

>medieval
stopped reading there
you clearly came from reddit

You're pointing out and quoting the exact same things as plebbitors

alright kolith, whatever helps you sleep at night

Not him, but isn't it some sort of rimworld-esque thing where the technology is basically all jumbled together from different eras?

>first heard about SS13 in like 2012 or 2013
>could have joined then and been an oldfag today
>instead I didn't get around to trying it until late 2015/early 2016
>tfw i'll always be a newfag now

can doesnt mean you should
what he said

ingame if you would rape or even harm a child you would probably get brutally lynched and castrated

you should try things before judging them from boogeyman reddit stories m8

also >calling anyone a loser on a general for a game where you roleplay as a spacemen with clowns and farting

>factorio .15 is out
HOLY SHITBALLS ITS TRUE, fuck you all I'm out.

AHAHA LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH AHAHA

It's more like 40k, with lots of high technology but everyone's forgotten how to use it, and lives in a federalist ultra-religious fortress,

You came at the right time to witness the expiration of the community, the closing of Veeky Forums station and the victory of furfags.

>factorio 0.15 is out
good bye spessmen

>latejoin librarian
>only gimmick I can think of is shit
>ling stings me in the library and drags me to maint
>somehow escape(?) (not sure how this happened)
>ask to be perma'd in solitary and write stuff on the paper for the rest of the round
>turns out I was the lings target

I am really sorry about that, I promise I wasn't trying to powergame you out of your target or anything. I was actually under the impression that you can't be someone's target if you latejoin

Que?

I haven't seen the furfags win yet.

Those were late antags. also
>Apologising to your killer for failing to be killed
Why.

Can someone post these in his feedback please? I do not want to be "that guy", or be singled out for it or anything.

How do I steal his style, Veeky Forums?

>0.15

So I've been playing on vgstation for about a week and the only role I've really played is Janitor, although I've gotten pretty decent as one. What is the best way to learn the other roles? Just dive in during a round? Observe? Go Assistant and ask HoP to give me access to the area of the role I want to learn so whoever is on can teach me?

Why hasn't this whiny little bitch been demoted from whatever position he's in?

play in highpop and ask some autistic faggot to babysit you in your job

Who would demote him?

Lifeweb
>Very original setting
>Consistent style and atmosphere
>Much more immersive (more depth and realism)
>Better RP
>Interaction is based solely on the nature of the players and the current scenario, no fear of getting bwoinked for doing something out of line in character
>Interesting roles/jobs
Why do people hate it? Because there's sex in it? Is that really it?

Who is he anyway? A coder or something?

>Go Assistant and ask HoP to give me access to the area of the role I want to learn so whoever is on can teach me?
Don't do that. On top of the standard greyshirt discrimination, people will assume you're an antag, and probably won't let you in anywhere. Especially in departments like Engineering, where it's really easy to fuck the station if you want to.

Your best bet is just looking up the next role you want to play on the wiki, and then just joining the new round as it. Make sure you tell people you're new to the role, and avoid high stress roles like heads of departments.

Most people will teach you a few things about the job if you ask nicely, and if you're lucky you'll have people giving you full tutorials. That happened during one of my first rounds of Cargo Tech, and man it helped a lot.

In general, as long as you're not actively fucking things up, people will be willing to help.

im waifufag :D

Collaborator

>not we happy few
Fuck off.

>people will assume you're an antag, and probably won't let you in anywhere
this isn't allowed
And they definitely will.

Well tell them to fuck off if their such a whiney little faggot that bitches and moans over the fact that people don't like or want their changes.

Well that was a fun stream!

Thanks for having me!

Joke's on you, I'm autistic enough to search through Twitch's streams and you weren't there

>twitch is the only streaming site.

try again, and yes, that guy is making a banbait

See

grey shirt, clown mask and shoes, white gloves, whole outfit bloodstained as possible

patrol maint with no light source, stunprod, strip, cable cuff then bite them repeatedly without taking their headset off

Spam that MFing horn button

When will his reign of terror end

how do get blood on stuff

Hit yourself or another person while wearing/wielding it.

>tfw Foster still hasn't signed up /ss13g/ for VGL8

Are there seperate discords or something, I can't find this

>the new companion in Doctor Who is a girl called Bill
Bill???

The coder Discord is in the OP, right under the GitHub and IRC

>discord in the OP
fug

We're we ever going to get those things if pjb never had his meltdown?

isn't the companion gay this time
aren't they parading them around like jack never existed
I miss jack he was nice

It'll be done soon™
t. Foster

it's only been two episodes but she had a crush on some girl in episode one but that girl died in like five minutes lol
Jack was good, it's a shame he's never coming back. I don't think they're doing that though.
TARDIS when

they have literally every excuse to bring him back what the fuck it's like the black lady they can have them whenever the fuck they like
also what do you even mean
have they managed to not have the tardis in the episodes yet
fucking hjow

no i mean tardis in ss13 when

DIZOR DID IT!

The players are the absolute worst of any game.

It's Goonstation x100

ANT PEOPLE ROUNDSTART RACE WHEN?

what

Fat plasma woman lad.

I joined around those parts. Best days ever. But they'll never come back, so just make your own luck, user.

not if you are not a shitter

i've been playing lifeweb for a short time now, people are happy to help IC if i dont know anything, give slight nudges to learn and discover the game for yourself. Its really fun. Just play child roles and make sure you have family option selected.

But that's the suit, not the woman

its just redditshitters who havent even touched the game and know it from reddit stories about "muh medieval game for child rape erp"

>highpressure
slippery kelp in the tide

that's exactly what the middle ages were

You people are fucking lucky to have me.
Don't ever disagree on my PRs again

but it's not medieval

it's medieval 2

>morena gets banned
>moves onto playing a major character in doctor who

It's Stainless Steel 6.4

oh right
when you code it

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=19510&sid=94d4add36f6a6f616ec337858672a5f6

what did he mean by this?

we talked about this in this exact morning.

sod off Nevill you already got your time of attention

>balancing engineering
I was unaware there was anything wrong with engineering.

IT NEEDS BALANCED YOU STUPID FUCK

Thanks lads, I'm glad you listened to it

Don't ever emoji me or my PRs ever again.

This isn't a PVP game, it's not competitive, there's no ranked mode, there's not even any point to anything in the game at all other than fun and autism.
Balance implies that it is being weighted against another thing. In a fighting game, an overpowered character needs to be balanced to be equal with other characters. In an MMO, a weak class needs to be rebalanced to be brought equal to other classes.
But there is no competition to engineering whatsoever. Now if there was a roundtype in which every department was tasked with reaching a certain level of power produced in a set amount of time, then sure engineering would need to be balanced because it would win every time.

But as it stands engineering exists solely to produce power, and in it's current state it works just well enough that you can produce enough power for the station, create additional power for emergencies, and then sometimes, barely, have enough time in the round to try out a fun experiment or two.

You guys need to stop using the term Balance when what you want to do is Nerf it, for no real reason apparently.

filthy thread user, you will never be able to comprehend my vision due to my incredible intellect compared to you utter ants

I will balance engineering AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME

now excuse me while i make a new discord chat for me and my CoD4 buddies to talk about school

Don't meme me

As someone who doesn't play atmos, I'm a little confused. Isn't stacking vents and that just a space saving measure? If the same is achieveable by putting vents in multiple directions or along a pipeline, wouldn't it mean that the numbers aren't going to change, just a lot more expanding work needed for the same setup?