/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
webmshare.com/dEMVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

INCOMING

Inactive
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf

Active
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj

fpbp

A mayyd a day keeps the doctor away.

Oh boy here we go

are the crates that the imperial traders ask for the same when they refresh? as in, there will always be meat stew, or its on a rotation?
I'm looking to get into making a full supply chain for all my mats, and wanna make sure i dont waste my time needlessly.

Also, is there anything special about the type of package? like, there are skilled and artisan etc. - i can only hand in the ones i can make myself or something? i.e. skilled cooking = packages up to skilled?

>tfw you finally started reaping the the economic benefits of grinding
Psh... And I used to be poor.

How are there not aviators in the pearl shop?

Being rich doesn't stop you from making typos though..

I wanna say it's not lore friendly but seeing what we already have..

Have they added this outfit yet?

Holy fuck what thats not real in KR is it?

It was one of the winners in a fan design contest. Got made for kunos and tamers. The outfits are in the files already, but not in the pearl shop.

kys

>inner cucks continue to shitpost

It's not too bad when they hide the helm

That helm looks fucking awful

Well, you are more than welcome to come fight me. I won't even use pots.

people not liking the nigger has nothing to do with ic

Kuno too, really? I'd shell out 30$ for that on Kuno. Chunni as fuck

someone gimme the rundown on this inner circle drama, this is the first time i hear of them

Favorite white haired photogenic drow

We will hang out together today if you like it or not missy.

I have a letter of repayment, who do I give it to?
I'm on NA

i like Drow, very unique character and solid avatarwhoring skills

>unique
>Based on a mary sue race
>based on an incredibly popular race from across multiple media sources

>mary sue race
>drow
Excuse me, what? are you basing the whole race on Drizzt? Are you a mental patient, perhaps?

i just think she looks unique compared to what we normally see around here, including myself, i have no idea what she's based on

Don't blame me, I have half a dozen ranger faces at my disposal but the people chose the Drow.

Are you a mental patient? their entire race is mary sue.
>Amazing magic casters, better than almost all other elves
>Lolth is actually an interventionist god, opposing 90% of other gods in the FR
That's not even going into the actually character archetypes brought about by the books 2e-5e
Drow are cancer in every setting you put them in

Thats a really pleasant face without looking awful, anyway I can poach that?

Looking good as always, Sharky.

you guys are really pathetic you know that?

>inb4 y-you're pathetic too
not saying i'm not but that has nothing to do with how you "people" act

ok

Apparently I am a mental patient, I had always thought Mary Sue meant the whiny "oh woe is me" characters. I'm dumb, sorry, just goggled it to find my mistake.
Mary sue is a terrible way to describe a strong character, like wat?

It goes back to a star trek fan fiction where the main character had no faults other than the fact that she was too popular with everyone. The main character's name was mary sue and it just kind of stuck and went across all media. Though it's still mostly just used in Veeky Forums and /v/ shit

It comes from a parody star trek fanfic

How do I find what channel my friends are playing on?
And if I message their family name will my message go through to them?

i need fucking weeds to make fucking haystacks so i can get some fucking milk without playing that stupid fucking minigame. where's the best place to go gathering for like... bush? or aloe? or cotton?

thanks, stalker-user!

Can't you just turn in the cooking byproduct to that one npc for milk?

afaik, aloe and cotton are obtainable in mediah/valencia.

No need. What are your plans for today anyway? If I may ask.

yeah but there aint too much of it. haystacks are a bit more reliable imho, plus i got a lot for chickens from all my barley, so kinda wanna focus on that

I believe I've put a variant of it on the beauty album on EU!

You can press N to go to your friend's list and directly message them if you right click their name and do 1:1 chat, user. Then you can ask them what channel they're on!

going to sleep soon, my schedule is just about fixed now, think i'm off Olvia tomorrow or Wednesday, looking forward to play with the rest of EU

Rest well, Sharky. And I'm looking forward to meeting you as well!

The cyber cat outfit for that other user and its idle (sorry for the clipping helmet and the missing neck)

Kind of disappointing how the metal is liquid like. Maybe a dye can cover that up. Is this from the Korea client?

MEH

either full metal knight, cutesy waifu or hyperslut, i don't like mixing shit

It's just a fileswap. The files for all the outfits (including some that aren't even released on KR yet) are in the western game files already.
What do you mean with it being "liquid like"?

ss3 was better

Thanks for the boner

I'm looking at the shoulders and forearms and the metal seems far too malleable. The lighting might be over accentuating it a bit, though. I'll probably still shekel up for it on my midget either way as I've been wanting that outfit since I first saw that contest.

That's chunni as fuck. Sold. I'm buying that.

That's how all the fucking metal textures in this game look. Have you ever actually looked through the two metal tabs on Merv's Pallet? It's all glossy shiny shit. Most of the time you get better colors on metal on tabs that AREN'T metal.

Sorry to disappoint. I'm not very creative.

webmshare.com/dEMVw

I hope this'll be enough to make me cum

Do you live to please?

What are your thoughts on letting people fap to you in game?

I just like making lewd stuff, user.

I agree, I'm just pointing out the texture makes the armor seem metal and thus the taffy like movement on the shoulder triggers my autism. Pic related armor seems more like actual metal because the spaulder covers up any shoulder movement. Either way, dying that portion on the chuuni armor a matte color would do me just fine.

all tease, lame

ayy lmao

cute

filthy user.

I don't really care what someone does in their own home, nor am I too eager to know.

without the helmet and if you dye the bright pink to something that actually fits in the world, i actually really like it.

I'd just remove the transparent thingies altogether.

Found this strange horse....

...should i do it?

Do what?

yes, do it
pat it on the head, good boy

*slurp*

Oh no... she is after me...

That's all it takes for you to suck some horse cock. Why haven't you sucked some cock yet, /bdog/?

she is after me.... help!

Oh god please help me!

Why are people so damn disgusting does anyone actually play the fucking game or is it all gay erp shit?

she is gonna do lewd things to me!

send help ;_;

Who is chasing you?

I'm playing the game

Report back

Is there a leak of the fishbot?

I play the game, user.

It's really best to ignore the ERP/Lewd posters and let them do their thing; this is just how MMO generals are unfortunately.

Literally the cutest valk

This, pretty much: You could filter phrases if you want but pretty much people are gonna do what they gonna do.

>not knowing ERP valk and her sisters

user, please!

You're right. She looks just like the default valk, but with great green eyes!

ugh, such an attention whore

You misspelled cutiepie!

I think it's really disingenuous to say I look like the default, user. Because you can clearly distinguish between the two.
If you say so!

stay away from her you damn creep holy shit

please take some pills for your insomnia so you wont shit up the thread 24/7 with your pointless posts

You don't realize how funny that is.

will you orbit me too if i post my character

If it's a nice one.

Sedatives don't work, user.

My posts are no more pointless than yours, either. At least I tend to talk about the game more so than most others, excluding now of course.

come join us in heidel

NA, Cal2

Just ignore rude user-kun.

BUY MY MEMORY FRAGMENTS YOU SCUM

I will not be outgeared by that cardswiping cunt