Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Rapidly created thread edition

>What's new?

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0; launching April 25th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/
>Megabundles Announced; All players will be able to unlock up to 20 heroes for FREE
>Promotion ends May 22nd, 2017
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/megabundles/

>Genji Hero Announced; Releases on April 25th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/genji/
>Hamamura Battleground Announced; Releases on April 25th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/battlegrounds/hanamura/
youtu.be/Dq5-18Vt-c0

>Veterans get some good loot when 2.0 drops
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20653218/

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20707874/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20696238/
>Latest Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20696243/
>2.0 Beta Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20696241/

>Hero Rankings, Various Statistics, Talent Calculator, & Wiki
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where can I find you foolish mortals?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previously on /hotsg/:

Lunara is cute!

It's just a bad week for HotS.

>

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

in warcraft 3, hearthstone, and WoW.

Imperius when?

[Embed]

The OP is already fucking made for you faggots, is it too much work to delete a dozen characters?

hey faggots, maybe you should have remade the thread when the old one was at 769 replies. It's "rapidly created thread edition" for a reason you mongs.

>win
>good
>lose
>bad

we get it qm hero

That's no excuse for your own failings!

I would have remade but mobile is hard af m8y

Idk I kinda like the [embed][embed]
Why not make it [embed][embed][embed] next thread?

How hyped would you be if he was released tomorrow?

Which one is that?

Don't forget to join the chat channel "Veeky Forums" tomorrow for maximum amount of memes during the 2.0 launch.

>/join Veeky Forums

I hope 2.0 accelerates their skin pumping.

Diablo heroes are consistently the best that they release. I would be beyond hyped even though I've never actually played up to him.

That is the one thing I've been surprised the most at is how slow they release skins. Meanwhile over at riot they are pumping out skins faster than something that pumps a lot, I don't know.

Veeky Forums chat is dead though.

It's going to be shitty deathwing because he is a meme hs card and a boss from one of the worst wow expansions

Selendis/Rohana/Vorazun/Karax/Talandar when

>win is good
>lose is bad
The ultimate blue pill

Not if it's just this bunch of shitty recolours diluting the loot pool.

>the claw
I wouldn't be surprised.

Yikes.

yea, i'm done with this garbage

What if Blizzard threw a curveball and actually released Hanzo?

>assassins
>1 wannabe assassin

found the problem

just pick Muradin or Malfurion and win every game with 0 effort

>so bad that even forced 50 doesn't work

Vorazun would end up being a Zeratul skin unless they came up with a new bunch of OC abilities for her. Karax is a long way off because Probe took up the Protoss builder spot. Rohana is in the same spot as Deckard Cain and would be as some weird kind of support. Don't know about the others though.

>Quick Match

I've been wanting Mephisto since they released Cho'gall. 10/10 Would play even if he was low grade shit.

Lunara looks so fucking ugly in that pic, can't believe it's official art.

Then we'd question the clawmark video and perhaps my theory its just a raptor mount would be right.

>We will be considering the existing brawl portraits as achievements, and we are not currently planning on making any new brawl-themed portraits following the release of Heroes 2.0.

newfags btfo

If Artanis has the Spear of Adun, why don't he just return home?

Forced 50 isnt applied automatically

The Nexus is in some weird other dimension with bits and pieces of other world's drawn into it for the entertainment of the Nexus Lords/Blizzard/Us.

He has nowhere to go.

Stop playing meme heroes friendo

Oh, sad. I missed a brawl or two on my smurf.

Yeah, the splash art can be really hit or miss. Sonya, for example.

>tfw no skin splash arts

>scrolling down to hide your losing streak
ebic

>silver
>quick match

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

And fun

She's so fucking frail though, I don't think she has the range to warrant that, but whatever.

Lunara a shit

>Tracer
You deserved to lose.

>Tychus
Bottom tier now.

>Raynor and Tassadar
You're just fucking bad.

i can't fucking wait for tomorrow

i need a reason to come back and this is certainly it

>memehat

do you have a sauce by chance

ye looks nice

i love sulfras smash so much, why does lava wave have to be so much better

7 decides what hero I autistically spam for the next month.

oh shit niggers gilly is streaming

get in here

gtfo my domain, bugs!

best girl, zarya

Whoever gets revealed tomorrow

No it's not.

Uther

Tracer is a hyper carry and needs support to do well

Tychus is not universally good like he used to be, harder to play now

Raynor can't do much for the team. Simply a SC2 marine, adds to a well rounded composition.

>quick match

There's not much helping here. It's a broken mode for fast queues, you can't count on winning it. Fair matches vannot be had without a draft phase, simple as that. Don't get discouraged if you lose QM because it's wild and whacky and anything can happen and nothing works. Just play it for goofs, don't take it so seriously.

Valeera

Our boy Sonya

Vikings
Yes it is.

your dick

TLV

Murky

The thiccest hammer

Delet this.

butcher

Azmodan.

Li Li

gazlowe

Zagara

now get to work creep

Genji

Nova

Vikings.

Auto select

Anduin when?

What are the best 2.0 skins and tints?

chen
h
e
n

Shaco

murky

Daelaam Artanis, Executor Zeratul, Prime Evil Diablo.

my wife auriel

Prime Evil Diablo without contest

>over 20 posts in
>every number multiple times
>still no 7
hmmm

MRGL RURGLE

Abathur

Alright then.

just started playing ranked, im a shitter, dont know about heroes or their skills but im doing pretty good with based murky. Is he a low-elo stomper or can i make him work in high elo?

tlv

Why do people keep saying there's fire in the teaser trailer for the new hero when there isn't any whatsoever? Are you guys retarded?

There's embers along the bottom of the teaser with the blossom leaves and the scratches. You have to view it in 720p+ to see them though.

Low-elo stomper. Higher elos will know where to look for your eggs, and defensive eggs greatly diminish his utility.

yes
yes we are

How to dodge skillshots? I always zig zag around like a retard and then get hit anyways

>Be gold One
>Every ranked match I get into is just Plat 5s throwing on their way to bronze
>Can never get promo'd
>Even with enough adjustment that i barely lose rank points on a loss
this is hell
true elo hell

you mean oldfags since they won't let people keep them as exclusives.

should answer any questions about billie mounts or whatever anyone would ever ask about being recycled into the shop/chests if they can't be bothered to go crop a few more fucking images for something new.

Reading is a skill you develop with time. You have to put yourself in their shoes and dodge where you think they'd shoot.

Shit like Kerrigan and Alarak skillshots can be dodged by serpentine sometimes, but depends on player skill.

Usually the safest way to not be hit with skillshots at range is to just outrange them, but again, depends on situation.

Don't zig-zag mindlessly. Kerrigan doesn't generally expect people to walk at her when going for her combo.

basicallyYeah, he stomps low elo. You'll eventually queue into people who know where to look for eggs and placing them defensively can really hurt you, especially if they're capable of deleting you without much effort.

Which mega bundle should I get? Haven't played since that Nexus challenge for Overwatch and I'm thinking of picking this game back up again once 2.0 goes live

What the other user said, depending on whose skillshots you are dodging, I prefer to bait them out. Walking in a straight predictable line and as soon as you notice the characters start up animation start moving in the direction that will be furthest from it. I'd say thats the most important thing, Pay attention to character animations they start nomrally a solid .2 secs before the skillshot hits the field, you can tell exactly where its going to be aimed at and will give you a bit more time to see where you need to be to dodge it.