/pg/ - Persona General

I'm tired please just behave yourselves no shitflinging

Previous: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MnHqMeGR-rE
youtube.com/watch?v=MtQfg5ktK6M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ql9FDMNWJeE
youtu.be/IwPZWVEDZxk
pastebin.com/qMQBparZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Send calling card
>See this
What do?

Destroy everything

I've never actually traversed much of the Palace on calling card day with 99% security, are there any actual changes other than the music?

>tfw you'll never romance the twins

I'd rather have the early Makotofag then a fucking Ryuji thread

Mooks spot you easier and Chase you farther. Haven't noticed a huge change in what spawns on you.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Moonlight Fuuka.

become prime minister plz!!

i can still enjoy them regardless

>severe lack of get smoked hat memes

What are /pg/'s favourite non-vocal P5 tracks?
I loved Kaneshiro's palace music

youtu.be/MnHqMeGR-rE

Go to an actually fresh thread and not one that's been autosaged to hell

Who do I stay faithful to in 2nd play through? I chose Makoto first time around.

We're not autosaged

youtube.com/watch?v=MtQfg5ktK6M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ql9FDMNWJeE

this one is ridiculously well made

I ASK THAT YOU CAST YOUR VOTES FOR ME

Layer Cake (Airsoft Shop Music)

youtu.be/IwPZWVEDZxk

Ultimax edgemaster clothes when

Leave this thread. It should've been deleted ages ago but he just kept it alive.

Why does Lone Prayer fit P5 battles so much better than it does P1

It finally hit me anons...
Why I dont like Ann aside as a bro.
>shit acting
>not really funny
>sorta annoying
>blond
>airhead
She's fucking Dee the bird girl from Sunny in Philadelphia.

So when are they going to actually top Battle for Everyone's Souls? Is it just impossible to match it for a final boss?

What Confidantes/SL would (You) be able to max with your IRL proficiency/charm/knowledge/kindness/guts?

Do you have enough kindness for Futaba? Do you have the guts to ask Tae out and make Iwai your bro? Are you knowledgeable for hifumi or Makoto?

Go watch Gundam 0079 y'all

Shido did nothing wrong.

Lets do some subjective rating

>Plot
3>5>4

>Mechanics
5>4>3

>Music
3>4>5

>Main party
5>4>3

>Social Links
5>4>3

>Final boss
3>5>4

Adachi>Ikutski>Goro

Ichiko Ohya is the Mike Conley Jr. of Persona General. All of the talent but none of the credit. If any of you fucking disasters of human beings had a fraction of the heart or class that Ichiko has she'd be topping the polls and getting her own "Get Smoked" hat edits.

Doesn't matter though. I'll spend my whole life repping for the low life. Take that for data.

>Are you knowledgeable for hifumi or Makoto?
Not even once which is sad because I love Makoto

>What Confidantes/SL would (You) be able to max with your IRL proficiency/charm/knowledge/kindness/guts?

whatever ones dont have some sort of gate

>Music
>3>4>5
I DIDN'T KNOW PEOPLE HAD TASTE THIS SHIT

I demand Charlie and Mack as MC and Ryuji and the other one can be autism boy.

H I P S

Sojiro, Futaba, Yusuke, Iwai, and Taro.

Perfect.

I never felt like

Need more edits like this.

Agreed with all but I'd switch music 3>5>4 and social links 5>3>4

I agree with everything you posted except

>Plot
4>5. P3 plot was absolute dogshit until like the last quarter of the game.

Lets do some subjective rating

>Plot
4>5>3

>Mechanics
5>4>3

>Music
5>4>3

>Main party
5>4>3

>Social Links
4>5>3

>Final boss
3>4>5

Adachi>Ikutski>Goro (Agreed)

thread wars are stupid user, just accept defeat

Apparently Haru, being Proficient in tango lost me my v-card back in high school

The collectors edition is fucking shit

Gonna repost this in hopes that someone has the English files for this part:

It's in ps3.cpk/field/f002_010/init/fini_002_010.bf

pastebin.com/qMQBparZ

Already watched. Go watch Unicorn.

What kind of manga do you think Makoto likes?

>OP wants to keep his thread for maymays

I've already reported you for rule violations

The only good part of P3 was the final boss

I want that hat

>social links 5>3>4

I always find it hard to place 3's social links in the rankings because there's a small number that are GOAT (Hermit, Sun, Devil for example) and then the bulk of them are so forgettable and dull. It throws off the curve.

I searched... makes no sense.

>24/7 wet for justice
do you have to ask?

So about these Goro events that happen around town. I had heard about the one at the bread shop in the station, and I was able to get that one (I'm on NG+ and in the timeframe for Kaneshiro's dungeon).

I've also heard about the one where some fangirls are stalking him or something and I'm sure there are others. Does anyone know details as to any of these events (timeframe, what happens, etc.)?

Hotblooded shit.

>Opening theme
5>P3P>P3>P4>3FES

>Battle theme
5>3=4>4G

>Boss theme
4>5>3

>Final boss theme
3>>>4

>City bgms and calm music
5>4>3

Makoto would be a jojofag

What if you got back from Ryuji's house one day with Mona, and go back up to your comfy attic home, and Anne is.. just sitting there?

You try to get her to say something, or do something, but she just stares at you. She's like a statue.

So after you realize that there's no way you're getting her out of your house, you go to bed. You figure you might as well deal with it in the morning.

So you lie down, turn off the lights, and you just hear sobbing.

>Joker... Why is Ryuji more popular than me?

What do?

Despite really liking Hifumi and Makoto, I consider myself actually a moron so I think I wouldn't be able to tread those waters.

I'm not a mongoloid, so I think I'm kind enough for Ann, maybe? And my proficiency ain't too shabby, so Haru's an OK.

>Plot
5>3>4

>Mechanics
5>4>3

>Music
5>3>4

>Main party
5>3>4

>Social Links
5>4>3

>Final boss
3>5>4

Goro>Adachi>Ikutsuki

>there's a small number that are GOAT
that and the fact that majority of p4 s.links are booty imo place it higher by default. all of 5's were god tier though

>goro events
Elaborate

So what is /pg/'s opinion on writefaggotry? I kinda want to defictionalize Mishima's hypothetical book on the Phantom Thieves. Shit like Ace Combat Zero has made me really love the whole documentary/recollection format for stories.

Baribari Densetsu because motorcycles.

Hajime no Ippo, JoJo, Boku no Hero

And cheesy shoujo romance that she's really embarrassed about

This user gets it.

Battle for Everyone's Souls is overrated as fuck

Events where you can see him around town, talk to him and then he leaves. For the breadshop one I mentioned, he basically just talks to Joker about the stuff that's been going on lately, tells him to be careful and asks if he needs anything, you get to reply to him and then some fangirls see him and he leaves.

>Plot
2>5>3>1>4

>Mechanics
5>4>3>1>2

>Music
3>1>5>2>4

>Main Party
2>5>3>1>4

>Social links
5>4>3

>Final Boss
2>3>5>4>1

Goro> Kandori > Ikutsuki > Adachi

Makoto would probably love it when Deku goes full Madman.

She has pretty good taste

Is there any way to raise charm during the daytime besides the 1 point fruit drink thing at the diner? ohya is night only and the bath too

Threadly claim

Hermit was garbage. People only like it because it's Toriumi but it doesn't change the fact that fucking nothing happens in it and you just sit and watch her type like a retard for 10 ranks.

I have enough of a few stats to befriend my waifus but not to ask them out

I have enough cash for Chihaya I guess

>Other thread deleted

Looks like making a thread early as shit was right all along. I'll be sure to make one right when we hit 700 next time.

You can go to the miedo cafe in Akihabara

>P3 plot was absolute dogshit until like the last quarter of the game

I felt that way about 4 more than 3, even with 5 to an extent. Most of those you're dealing with individual palaces/dungeons while kind of getting close to the main problem then you hit the last one and its PLOT PLOT PLOT.

3 had the benefit of weaving the SEES members stories rather than sequestering them away in SLinks though, so that helped fill up the dead space a bit. Mostly I liked that you knew well in advance what your final challenge would be, rather than having the final boss revealed in the very closing hours. 5 was for sure better about it than 4 though.

I still wanna fuck Toriumi

Movies, games, books

>the most significant thing that happened in the entirety of Toriumi's SL was the flag for Tanaka

Check to see if we already have thread next time, autismo. It's not a contest.

Since this one wasn't deleted there was no point in making one.
it's ok user

She's hotter than Kawakami.

The question will wich jojo is her favourite favourite villain and favourite part

ty

Same. Makoto motivated me to start studying more.

No, it just shows me that rules are enforced on an inconsistent basis. Thus, I have no reason to follow them if they're going to be applied unequally.