/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Maria's a qt edition

Shrouded by night: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Reminder not to reply to tripfags.

BOOOOOOM

I'm gettin' real fuckin triggered by these double phantom buttbuddies body-blocking eachother as they and the host heal while I chip at them
Can the buffed wheel 1-shot these faglords?

Because if you say yes, I'll start a new game and pledge allegiance to Logarius right fucking now

PURGE FILTH

>WWII themed BB2

POLL TIME

What's your favorite weapon, /bbg/?

>Can the buffed wheel 1-shot these faglords?
a 4 spin will will fucking annihilate anything and everything with its turbo speed running and dash r1 moves. your looking at 1000 damage per hit

who's the gayest person to fight in fc?
by gayest i mean the biggest shitter basically

Vit 20
End 12
Str 9
Skl 20
Blt 7
Arc 8

What to level?

church pick

>whoooosh

PvE:
Whrly + Axe

PvP: Rakuyo + Saif

Anti-Gank: Blood Letter

Overall: Whirly

Just took the chikage pill . . . by Kosm these unzips are ridiculous!

My unending fury at trivial things will find its way to you eventually

>Kosm

nigga please

Mercure and Cranston are the tryhards

Burial Blade. Nothing else compares. I played a BB build a couple months ago. . . it is the platonic form of the weapon . . . truly. Nothing else compares.

AMY
R
M

Kos parasite

save your breath fellow executioner, their time will come

Tonitrus. It's available early, and Bolt resistance is not particularly common.

>. . .

Do you love the doll?

What's wrong with Mercure?

I just woke up.
I had a dream about vicar Amelia.
After freaking put a bit I have decided to take a break from bb.

Beast Claws with the rune.

That fucking Leap Attack is just terrific.

>I'm so good.gif

>starts to lose
>unzips saif
>bullet spam

I wish that I still had dreams.

>waking up

My guiding Moonlight. Also have a soft spot for kirk, wheel, and bowblade

Shut up you are dead

Literally a living meme.

Now that my FC hunter is more or less finished, I need another for the sake of co-op, Vermin crushing, and maybe spelunking. Best BB-related pun chooses the build from these options
>50/25 Str/Skl with Claws and Cutter (never used the Cutter, heard great things)
>25/50 Str/Skl with Stake Driver and Burial Blade (haven't used either extensively in a long time)
>Standard Blt setup (never done Blt before)
>Circus hunter (ringmaster build with the Threaded Cane and Loch Shield, sword swallower with Rakuyo and Reiter, or best suggestion)

Circus hunter

Which one? There's a few to choose from.
I'll also need a pun with this.

>whirligig vs whirligig
>phantom at the end also using whirligig
>I can recognize everyone in the webm, even the phantom

I think the Ring master is a better idea, but it should definitely be a SKL/ARC, for the tools (stage tricks).

>the doll will never suck your dick

>dash r1 spam

cancer incarnate

The Arc in the circus vein would have been dedicated to the stage magician/illusionist, the ringmaster is dedicated to outright Skl for the extensive usage of the Cane.
I was actually considering writing a small series of a traveling circus troupe, acting as a front for a group of hunters. I doubt many people here would read it, but maybe I'll get someone.

escanor can lick my willy

Give me source

So, what were the spooky guys with bags doing with the women they kidnapped in Hypogean Gaol?

70% of these webms are dash r1s

90% of fc is dash spam

Please post memes

on it

Pic related

We need a chainsword for bb2

Grant us thighs! As you once did for my vacuous dong.

>haha what is this guy doin-
>get hit once

>favorite micolash quotes

No one can catch us! No one can stop us now!

Sick dodge desu

>BB2
>would revive the franchise
>new everything with a few old weapons for muh nostalgia
>would be worse then the original
>would shift the player base to the new game
>BB1 would fall into memory with only 5 people playing it
>4 months after release from announces DLC
>5 dlc packs each 20$
>season pass is 99$ (lol fuck you)
>each one is worst then the last
>one week after the last dlc releases from announces bloodborne 2: Prepare to scholar of the fading hunt edition
>From releases new ip
>xbox exclusive

So I'm doing a replay, just beat Gascoigne, and got to the Old Yharnam lamppost....I feel like I'm skipping something. I'm not supposed to do Old Yharnam yet am I? I kinda loathe that area, to be quite honest with you family.

Did you beat Cleric Beast?

Yeah, I did that before Gascoigne. I guess he is actually optional though, isn't he? The game doesn't force you to go to the end of the bridge.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Overhyped game cause it's exclusive

You have to beat one of Cleric Beast or BSB to get access to Cathedral Ward.

ur gay, neck yourself

It's true

It's a 6 at best

The mouths don't even move

Most of bbg agrees that the only advantage of Bloodborne being an exclusive is that we don't have to deal with PCucks shitting the thread so often. I'd like to see cut content and messenger bath bikini mode.

>I'm not in any of these WebM's
Doesn't hurt at all...

ur gay, neck yourself

Oh really? I've platted this shit but it's been several months so I forget some details. I beat Cleric Beast early each time. It just seems like the only right thing to do.

then why are you here user?

I only have one left so it might be you.

Cause it's overhyped and I'm fucking SICK of sonyggers bumping this general

NEVER EVER!

Do you really think we just sit in here all day and laugh mockingly at everyone on PC because they can't play the game?

Yeah, Cleric lets you buy the key for 10k but BSB opens the door at the chapel which lets you access Cathedral Ward through the backstreets. Only one has to be beaten but its good to get both.

We don't?

Oh that's right, beating Cleric Beast unlocks the Hunter Chief Emblem. It's coming back to me now. Guess I might as well just do Old Yharnam tbqh.

No, but you rally together to hold off feelings of buyers remorse for buying a worthless console

If you want a hug user just say so.

Not particularly, I get a good deal of usage out of my PS4 past BB.

Sure thing Sony Nigger

Games are DEFINITIVE on PC

>replying to this gay bait

yeh

Saw Cleaver due to sheer utility. There is nothing it can't handle, I rarely make a character that doesn't keep one in the second slot.
Pizza cutter's pretty fun too.

does anyone need help with anything? im pretty bored and about to do central pthumeru chalice for the first time so if anyone wanna do that together thatd be cool too i guess

It turns out I can't count. The real last one is coming soon.

What plays a larger factor in usage, how much you enjoy the weapon or how useful it is? The Rifle Spear is one of my favorites, but it's easily outclassed by other weapons.