Previous:

"you better stay off from albion or else..."

>he played under 500 hours
>he doesn't have all the achievements

Wood Elves are the comfiest and happiest elves

>he hasn't played in almost 2 weeks
you'll get rusty, user

Fucking drought tho

Don't worry buddy, it would cost CA way too much money to take us to Albion.

>tfw stopped playing for a while because my campaign partner blew up at me
i mean, yeah, vampire counts are just no fun for me anymore or whatever

aw, what happened user?

>Pick empire first
>Then go to dawi/greenskinz
>Get bored because their campaigns lack depth

Just saw the trailer for Warhammer II, does anyone know what the Lizardmen are like in the tabletop? And are Skaven coming as DLC or will they be in Warhammer II

so we like to skype and talk while we campaign, and we've done lots of campaigns before. but when the campaign gets tricky or i'm trying to do my early-game stuff i get quiet because i'm thinking a lot. doesn't help that i'm not much like my partner, who doesn't mind if an enemy takes a settlement and things like that.

i'm still relatively new to this so trying to keep up with 10+ years of total war experience can be daunting and i feel bad sometimes, like when my partner just runs away with the campaign and i'm slipping head over heels to try to keep up. then i get talked down to because i'm not being hype enough even though i'm having fun. i dunno, maybe i should just talk more about things on my mind, or what's going on on the other end of the mic, or what the next plan is. usually it's pretty casual and we just aim to play for funsies.

anyways, last time i got blown up at and my partner told me i made them not want to play campaigns together anymore for a while, so i eased off and just didn't touch the game for a bit. felt real bad, i was just upset that i couldn't keep up with what my partner was doing. i just wanna play some games, man. i'll talk more next time, i guess.

/rant

Rock the boat!

I really hope they do some kind of "Beast of War" like pack that just adds in a bunch of the more weird or extreme units like this for the races.

To the provinces? Who calls?

Recently downloaded Steel Faith, are Slayers more worthwhile? Or are you still better off just brute forcing large units with Hammerers and such.

Skaven will be in 2. The logo has Skaven symbols in it

Overall, Lizardmen are mostly melee/infantry oriented. Their infantry is strong, slow, fairly durable, and hard to rout. They dont have too much in terms of ranged or support but the few options they do have are pretty handy. You'll mostly just see clusterfucks of skinks and saurus's while a slaan or stegadon backs them up

Summon who?

Of course I accept! How could I not when it is my fellow countrymen who ask?

Gonna have to watch a video on them tomorrow; they sound interesting

yall niggas don't even have cav with 74 melee attack lmao

>Gotrek & Felix legendary hero unit
>Felix muttering under his breath while Gotrek yells at him for being a manling fucking shit

Comfiest unit possible. Make it happen CA

How would you change his stats to make him as powerful as he is in the lore?

What is this rotoscoped from?

>the boat was introduce
>marineburg is now harder to siege in the early game because they have the boat

Tell me you're secrets.

Turn everything up to 200

step 1 go to syracuse step 2 hire the mercs
romans hate him, find out his one secret to sacking rome!

So is there any point in upgrading resource deposits if you're not trading all of it? I swear its impossible to be exporting more than 50% of any particular resource in Warhammer.

gives him the slayer of kings trait that not only ignore ward save, but also forbid anyone that hit by the blade to regenerate from the hit.

If he is on his horse Dorghar, give him the ability to instantly increase his speed and charge bonus to an insane amount in a short time.

He should also have eye of sheerian trait that gives him ludicrous amount of melee defense, because the eye saw the future and shit.

>sacking rome
Horrific. Stopped reading there.

bitch you aint see what I did to the rest of italy

One, Archaon needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Archaon's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Archaon"? Three--

He had a time machine??

I'll get your damn fancypants achievements in my own damn time you young fast paced hoodlum.

Give him a free win every time his little eyes tear up up again because daddy didn't love him. Lore friendly.

They have really tough, slow, strong saurus infantry with great morale that just annihilates most anything it comes across as an ever-shifting wall
Other than that, they've got cannon-fodder skinks that aren't good at much in battle save being cannon-fodder, very sleepy slann mage-priests that are the best mages in all of warhammer and can realistically solo armies, and dinosaurs with ancient weapons of mass destruction mounted on their backs

Oh, and variants of the same raptor-cavalry that the dark elves have, but cold ones cav isn't particularly good so no one really cares

Huh? Just reskin the celts from Rome 2, and add a few really, really tall giants.

I had a friend who was an achievementwhore

It ruined our friendship entirely

>encircle Hoplite unit with two Libyan Hoplite units and one Libyan Javilenman unit
>javelinmen break
>hoplites break

Anyone got the RX480? If so, how well does it run this game?

I need an upgrade over my shitty 270x and only have about 200 burgerbucks

Anybody interested in a co-op campaign? I've got most of them.

This post is relevant to my interests. I'm also interested in the gtx 1080ti. Or should I wait for its and equivalent at least?

isn't that like a 600$ card? It should be able to run basically anything

>LOUD PUNIC SWEATING

I have a 1070 + i7 6700k and I cant run it max without dropping below 60

So. Yeah. I get pretty good settings, but play on Large unit sizes with a lot of stuff turned just down from best settings.

TODAY IS THE DAY

The unceasing optimism of Veeky Forums never ceases to amaze me

Can somebody tell me why my Punic fort has Roman flags?

kek

What is the best Faction in Total War History and why is it the Ghorid Sultanate?

>Awesome Ghazi Infantry

>Pretty good cav and very nice variety of archers.

> Awesome Ghulam horse archers

> inb4 muh spears

Spearman are worthless against Cav is BC anyway.

>sultanate
>best
Lord forgive him for he knows not what he speaks.

YOU'RE RIGHT!

Sorry to hear that. Sometimes games get between friends in ugly ways. We should ban games.

Send help.

Takbir infidel.

How do you fuck up that badly?

Are greenskins fun?

Should i shekel up for beastmen?

well anons, i tried

Mannfred and the 4 varghulfs were too much

Sigmar preserve them

They are if you're hyperaggressive.
The way Gork (or Mork?) intended.

Principes

like your entire army. They chew up the Etruscan League like no other

what the fuck

Sigmar Bless Those Brave Men

>25th of april 2017
>We still don't know who the fuck is the old friend

Whatever it is, it will be disappointing

HOO
HAA
HOO
HAA

To anyone who hasn't already, I highly recommend playing a campaign as Westphalia in Age of Charlemagne. It's by far some of the most fun I've had in any TW game, and a real challenge. The feeling of beating back multiple Frankish armies with nothing but levy-tier swordsmen in shieldwall and a few javelin cavalry is glorious.

It's Slambo.

>tfw today is not the day

Krell, old, etc. Between four kittens and four adult cats I've been run too roughshod for witty responses.

My heart tells me this (And the disappointment it will bring) is true, but I'm still hoping for some kind of big update or pack or something more.

Why I didn-t notice this concept in their jewbook page?

damn they made the saurus sexy fuckers

>dogpile of Chaos agents in the province
>nobody has above a 40% chance to assassinate them
>so much corruption and public order fuckery that there is a Chaos uprising besieging my cities between turns with no room for a break to replenish the garrisons
>walled cities falling one after another after slaying untold thousands

Because you're Roman spys

S T A T E - T R O O P S

MORSLIEB SHINES

>mmmmoooooooooooooooooooo

>battle skirts

SEND THEM TO MORRRRRRRR

Also why are all norscans forming armies of 14 fucking chariots, 4 ogres, one infantry unit and a general? What's the purpose?

>he doesn't go to battle in a skirt and floppy hat

wew, it's like youre a heretic or something

The chariots are the strongest units they have, so they spam the shit out of them.

I wear only the floppiest hat, but skirt sounds like something a Bretonnian would wear.

Beyond your comprehension.

Archaon was weak.

Witness True Endtimes

>rebellion pops up in the province consisting entirely of Demigryphs, Helstorms and STEAM TANKS
IS THIS SHIT SUPPOSED TO MAKE FUCKING SENSE

Guess I'll zog right off den.

I fucking love meme army compositions.

>daemon price gets beaten by a bunch of dropped rocks
>now rocks are being spread across the world as definitive anti-chaos weapon

Is it normal that when I literally surround the enemy and there is no way for him to run through the red circle and I engage him he STILL could use the retreat option and run through my units?

>no rors for chaos and beastmemes
T-thanks for the game CA

I've read your post twice and I still can't figure out what the fuck you're saying

No problem!

>Boyz win fights
>Black Orcs win battles
>Rock Lobbas win WAAAGHs!

AI can wiggle its larger units through any blob you put on them.

Anytime senpai

>looking for total war games on youtube
>find halo wars 2 instead

How the fuck did CA make a better rts than relic?