over.gg/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SJgvzPRFEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HANA SONG

Amélie Lacroix! And her husband Gérard!

Is cute!

Threadly reminder that 95% of /owg/ is bad players giving bad advice to other bad players

Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking.

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Combat Medic Mercy.
This cute hat.That perfect, curvy body.
Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring.

I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Combat Medic Mercy pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Blizzard create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?!

Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck

Mada mada.

Lena is for _____!

Okay, you typed all of that out.
Now what?
Where did this go, in your mind? What was the point of all of it?

*mashes spacebar*
I need healing!

my dps: junkrat, torb
their dps: soldier, pharah

5 games in a row, it's not fucking fair

I've come to realize that our allotment of teammates is as random and bullshit as the lootbox drops.

sexual

Her girlfriend, Emily.

>wanna go raid some former Overwatch bases for new gear?

flashbang+FtH

It's okay user. Having children is morally indefensible anyway. They'll just suffer and die like the rest of humanity. What are you, some kind of sadist?

>climb though gold and plat
>people bitch about picks
>get to diamond
>people are pretty chill with picks and are willing to switch and trade heroes

I thought when I get to "high" ranks people would be more autistic about team comps. In my games in diamond I played with more torbs then in gold.

this too

>Earth shatter
>I've gotten so many Pharahs with it I just laugh

>*action*

>queue time over 2 minutes
>you just know it'll put you into a fucked match with a bronze

That's because people aren't relying on heroes as crutches. The downside is theu're usually 1 tricks that's can't play anything else

1 trick pony ana reporting in

It's not a 1 trick when you're playing the most powerful and defining character in the game.

Given the fact that we know so little about Gabriel Reyes, I would not be surprised that one of these people are related to him. My bet is that woman once was married to Reyes.

Junkrat is legitimately underpowered as a class and it's very unfortunate because landing consistent pipes is so much more satisfying than pinning m1 as CoD and murdering everything in milliseconds.

Junkrat isn't a class
He's quite well balanced, with a trap and a bomb he's a danger during a rush, and he does great damage.

>Genuinely bad tier

Reaper
Junkrat

>Probably still need some work tier

Trombone
Bastion
Sombra
Dva

>A little too good tier

Reinhardt
CoD

>What the fuck tier

Ana

Junkrat is much worse as a damage dealing class than any other damage dealing class sans reaper.

help me nothing is exciting everything is boring

Well yeah, but when played well he can fuck up some choke points.

Play some trash class like Hanzo or Cowboy.

>Junkrat
>Bad

>Reinhardt
>Too good

>Torbjorn
>Needs work

Spot the fucking bronze lmao

Sure, I can concede to that. McCree is in a pretty bad spot but a God can still stomp with him.

>u said thin i don like u r wood rank XD

At least fucking try to have a conversation you rabid shitposter.

I think thats why they can't really buff McCree; everyone in diamond and above would make him unfun to play against.

I've played with some koreans that absolutely dominated with McCree, and it was a boring game to win.

CEASE YOUR RESISTANCE

>Trombone
>Exists to shit out armor
>Functionally 100 health because of how fucked his hitboxes are
>Turret is tinfoil until he ults which it becomes invincible

He's not bad so much as he is terrible to play as or against.

Roll and rightclick need some QoL changes/reworks so his whole kit gets used but otherwise his damage and range is fine which is where all his strengths lie.

Orisa feels so bad to play as. You feel so squishy with your giant head and zero escapes.

Nah, they nerfed his fan the hammer quite a while ago because he was wrecking tanks.

I agree though, his roll needs a little help. Its barely any mobility, but at least it reloads the gun.

Maybe her entire health pool needs to be armor

Does anyone have that pic which compares your team with the enemy, with the Pharah player as fucking Euclid?

I remember McRightClick. It was a terrible time. I would just tighten the cone a bit.

I'd give his right click a shorter CD honestly so it became more of a combat option to make Cowboy really squirmy in combat.

>Having children is morally indefensible

I have this

>want to play support
>have to play dps to win

I hate plat, it's just no fun at all

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up staff* my name is Angela but u can call me t3h Cut3 H34L3R 4ng3l!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very slitty!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet desperate ppl like me ^_^... im 39 years old (im virile 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch faggots get slaughtered on the payload w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite thing!! bcuz its SOOOO funny!!!! shes a heal slut 2 of course but i want 2 meet more gold ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of (You)s!!! HUUUUUUUUGE REZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is being ironic but it still hurts to read.

Whoever keeps making threads earlier needs to be banned

>tfw want to be a heal slut but playing Mercy is boring as hell
>tfw Zenyatta is just too fucking good for anyone to treat you like a heal slut

this is truly hell

>doing 3v3 for free boxes
>what should take 30 minutes ends up taking the whole day.
>get frustrated with the retards in 3v3 in one case I could clearly see a player had some sort of cognitive impairment because they couldn't gauge distances.
>leave and queue too many times
>get hit with exp penalty (wtf)
>queue in 3v3 to get rid of penalty
>realise why 3v3 sucks is all leavers are doing the same thing

>>tfw want to be a heal slut

I said I wanted to be a heal slut, not a faggot

Have you at least read the original

My fish and chips are sprinkled with the salt of my enemies.

Don't stray from the righteous path
Play ana

??

>team has Orisa
>accept defeat
>conversely
>enemy team has Orisa
>accept victory

>do 3v3
>someone on your team picks Hanzo

>implying you're not both

There's a difference between liking cocks and being a faggot, my dude

They shrank her head when Uprising launched and she's not meant to run away from danger, she's meant to stand and fight.

100 Shield to her health, 1200HP Barrier, and Fortify nullifies critical hits would make her better.

I've read variations of this but not the original. I don't think I want to either. This one already physically hurts.

The original isn't that bad, the gril that wrote was pretty qt too, that lessens the cringe a bit

This is a nice take on the Witch Mercy pasta. Well done user

I have 100 hours in this game. What SR is healthy for me at this point?

Amelie

Post grl

Having a rank is unhealthy

Cute!

diamond

>win 3 games
>lose 3 game

Wow a total of 4 SR gained for the night. I'm never going to get to plat

Again
>implying not both

That Genji is a hero

I still can't figure out why genjis don't do this more often. Their sword block isn't just for them to get out of a tight spot.

Because most people with 80 hours on Genji don't take into consideration that there are other players on the team, or there even is a team

Oh I see, you're under the impression that I'm a guy

She's super young so it's more likely she'd be his daughter, or that the guy is his son

... girl?

Now you got it

youtube.com/watch?v=-SJgvzPRFEI
They literally just have to take a character, give him the same mechanics and abilities and graft it in a moba
Why do people keep pretending Overwatch is a FPS? The aiming part is a fucking minigame, the entire game has been developed as a fucking moba and competitively plays like a moba

>tfw a tracer, genji or dva comes back to spawn to grab me
thank you.....

I try doing this often. People always seem to be shocked every time I do.

Just because you chopped your wee wee off doesn't make you a girl, trannon

tfw you ask a tank that is about 1 meter too far to stop running back to point so you can fly to them and get back quicker.

They ignore you.

(You) are a faggot. OP is a faggot. I'm a faggot. Gender is irrelevant.

I don't understand why I have to get the snowflake faggots that pick trash heroes vs grizzled soldier and pharah mains every fucking game

>tfw a genji starts spawn camping specifically for you and nobody helps you out

you dont want to be in plat. its full of people who think they deserve to be in diamond or diamond/low master support mains that smurf dps and dont play for the team

>McCree please switch, we need another tank
>"No I have gold elims"

Bonus points if he's actually tied for gold elims with someone else who is actually contributing, which is almost always

>someone goes out of their way to rip their bong as loudly as possible in voice chat

Why don't you switch to another tank? Why you got to scapegoat the guy who's performing well but with an off-meta character?

Play Zenyatta. Best of both worlds.

Pretty close, except that she has no spork, also theres a thread on Le upboat about her reacting to her original post

when doesn Season 4 end lads?