/pg/ - Persona General

First Come, First Serve Edition

Previous: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

personacentral.com/atlus-discusses-desire-to-grow-within-the-industry-persona-6-needing-to-surpass-persona-5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Makoto is good

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND

Post the cutest Futaba you've got, please.

I'm a bit downtrodden. I would really like some cute Futabas, maybe that will cheer me up.

why is jack frost cute?

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

I want to have passionate leg-lock sex while holding hands with Sadayo and tell her how much I love her!

I love Sadayo!

Kawakami is for________

>8/9 last threads have been Makoto

Can we at least get some diversity

Makoto x Joker
Anne x Ryuji
Futaba x Yusuke
Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

You need to have her rank 10 and in a romantic relationship before the Hawaii trip which is a bit rough since she goes MIA for a while.
Ann also requires romance to go on the Hawaii date.

Makoto, Hifumi and Babewatch are the default options.

>Bought the game for Sadayo
>Ended up falling for Shiho

I think there's something wrong with me

Love.

Wait Ann doesn't get one?

So if PQ2 goes all in and crams SEES, the IT, and PT all together in one game, what are some interactions you'd like/expect to see?

>Akihiko teaching Ryuji to get Veeky Forums, Ann tags along
>Joker telling Yosuke he reminds him of his friend Mishima
>Futuba inevitably trying to tamper with Aigis
>Mitsuru and Haru's burgertime
>Koromaru being move beloved than Teddie and Morgana without even trying

get her to rank 10 before the hawaii trip

requires focusing on her events asap but it's possible if you plan for it

Better question:

How do we reduce the PT to one trope each?

Post the cutest Shiho's you have. I really need something to motivate me to work.

So Persona 6 color is gonna be green right?

Sega Festival Japan fan vote

For characters:
1. Goro Akechi - 201
2. MC/Joker - 170
3. Makoto Niijima - 167
4. Yusuke Kitagawa - 163
5. Morgana - 103
6. Futaba Sakura - 95
7. Tae Takemi - 42
8. Haru Okumura - 41
9. Ryuji Sakamoto - 40
10. Ann Takamaki - 30
11. Sadayo Kawakami - 29
12. Hifumi Togo - 24
13. Sojiro Sakura - 22
14. Yuki Mishima - 17
15. Toranosuke Yoshida - 13
16. Caroline & Justine - 12
17. Munehisa Iwai - 11
18. Lavenza - 8
19. Lala Escargot (the bartender) - 7
20. Chihaya Mifune - 6

>futaba
>cute

She does, you have to be dating her by then though I believe.

Sadayo and Ann are Rank 10 romance only Hawaii dates.

>wanting used goods

I started to play Persona 1 (PSP with music patch) and holly shit the battles are slow.
I have only played like 3hrs but I can tell that grinding will be obnoxious.
Should I just play it on beginner?

>twitter poll
>relevant

Gorofags on suicide watch

>Not healing a broken bird

you should just find a LP with no commentary because god knows it's not worth playing

Not too hard

Ryuji is dumb
Ann likes snacks
Futuba is memes
Makoto beep boop
Morgana loves Ann
Yusuke arts
Haru is just nice, though I wouldn't be surprised to see a freakish strength reoccuring joke happen
Joker will either be smug or just the general good natured oddness we got from Yu and Doorkun in PQ.

>making a relationship with someone into a project
You guys are shits.

>Ann: SWEETS!
>Ryujii: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH AM LOUD
>Yusuje: Let me draw you nude please
>Makato: Is basically a mom
>Futaba: L33t sp3@k newb xdddD
>Haru: way to soft
>Joker: Smug as fuck

>Joker telling Yosuke he reminds him of his friend Mishima

Top kek

>Haru is nice
>Not coffee, coffee, coffee
Actually I'd probably enjoy seeing Haru high ass fuck on caffeine for a little bit.

Yusuke should be the snacking one, or at lest the moocher a la Kramer

would you delete haru from the game if it meant goro was a team member for the whole game?

I would delete Ann if it meant Shiho was a team member the whole game

Ann is more snack oriented, moocher Yusuke definitely has potential though

I'd rather delete them both

i would delete haru regardless

Yusuke is poor and barely eats.
Ann is stuffing herself in basically every scene.

canon couples

Joker x Ann
Akechi x Futaba
Yusuke x Haru
Ryuji x Makoto

sure

TAKE VEGETA'S HEART

Fuck no. What they need to do is dump Kaneshiro's dungeon completely, move up Okumura Factory so Haru comes before Makoto. Leave Makoto's awakening for Sae's dungeon or some shit.

Haru is the sweetest girl in the game hands down but she is severely underdeveloped (except where it counts), since her story placement makes no fucking sense.

Groo was a poorly written mistake and no one in PT should give even 1 single fuck about his miserable ass. Game needs to let you shit on Goro as much as Mishima.

Can you make persona weapons of the dlc persona? If not why do they come with a black knife/gun?

I wanted to play it, but if changing the difficulty isn't going to help at all maybe watching a gameplay would be the best option.

you're just pulling names out of a hat

Why do you rank up Akechi's SL when he's talking to the cognitive version of you just before he kills it? I wouldn't have thought any thing of it but Morgana specifically brings it up and then it's never answered.

morgana is still a girl to me

Because you knew him a bit better then.

>call kawakami to do my laundry for free while I go play video games
this made me feel something and I'm really not sure it was a good feeling

Except he didn't, because joker wasn't even there

You knew he'd shoot you in the head. That should be a fairly big turning point in a relationship.

I don't mind, nonny! I just want to see my boy return!

I feel like a dick honestly, I wish I could make her some coffe or curry and give it to her when I call her over to do stuff as compensation. She's always so happy to help you out and is truly grateful that you saved her and gave her an opportunity for her to achieve her dreams.

what do you think is going through kawakami's head when she's just sitting there in your maid outfit doing your laundry whilst your out slinking other girls

What's the basis for calling Kawakami a prostitute?

I thought the game gave you enough info to ascertain that she works at a seedy maid service but she's not whoring herself out, and only considers it because she barely scrapes enough of the extortion money up being a maid, which you still talk her out of. The adoptive parents then just accuse her of being a sex worker because while they don't know where the money is coming from it can't all be from her teacher salary and it's enough of a damaging accusation given her moonlighting. Kawakami can't just come out and say "don't worry folks, I'm not a hooker, I just work for a seedy company with ties to actual prostitution, no biggie"

>I'm happy to be there for my student who helped me out so much! Sure am glad he didn't try to make a move on me though, that'd get weird. He deserves a nice girl around his age.

Did kawakami fuck any of her other customers?
She did mention offering those special services

Aye.
Most likely they didn't want boys wanting to fuck the cat.

I wish I could elect to take her out someplace when she's done instead of whatever other dumb thing I could do. How's it take six hours to brew coffee or make a molotov cocktail

>Kawakami does it for free

>my feet hurt
>this wash is taking forever
>why is there so much sand and hard drives attached to these shirts?
>I have to braid my neighbor's hair tomorrow
>I haven't even started grading their papers
>I want to go home

>Fighting q-tip for first time
>Keep hearing shit about him being a colossus of cock so I'm nervous
>My fucking face when 5 forms
>FIVE
>FUCKING
>FORMS
>MY FUCKING FACE WHEN HE STARTED TO GET UP AGAIN

it's shitposting based on the scene where the guys call her over for the first time

just ignore it

she probably meant stuff like ear cleaning and lap pillow

Might just be because she's a grown woman going to stranger's homes at night in a maid outfit for money. To scornful people like those guardians, it's an easy option to go to.

>middle of november
>stats almost maxed
>school day ends with no text messages and I have no palace to go to
I guess ng+ is not gonna happen huh
kind of glad honestly, this game is fucking long as hell

Okay, so I have an honest question here: did Atlus USA fuck up Goro or is he exactly the same in Japanese?

The reason why I have to ask is that during the pre-release period Goro was a huge topic of conversation in virtually every thread because he wasn't just a straight forward "friendly guy shows his true nature and betrays you" kind of villain. I remember that translator anons would point out how Goro really did like Joker and didn't enjoy killing, for example. I was looking forward to Goro being a pretty good villain, basically. But I just got done playing in English, and I'm feeling confused because if all those things that were supposed to make Goro interesting were indeed true, they didn't come through very well in English. I just don't have enough knowledge of the Japanese version to be able to tell if this was a case of Goroboys hyping him up or if Atlus USA stripped the details of his character away because of the rushed translation in general, and I'd really like to know that answer.

>why am I literally just sitting here for 5k yen
>i have shit to do
>i probably didn't even need to wear my maid outfit for this
>i could just pretend i'm doing my own laundry
>why did i dress up for this
>fuck i have tests to mark
>this is the fucking fifth time he's called me this week
>i mean pay's pay but goddamn i haven't had a moment to myself
>GOD when will this laundry finish

>Red: The Doer (P5)
>game is about not giving in to systems and getting off asses and fixing shitty people and even shitty society itself

>Yellow: The Talker (P4)
>Game is regarded as the lightest of the modern Persona games. EVERYONE worships you like a god. Talking to people unwraps the mystery and frees others from their repressed traits.

>Blue, the Thinker (P3)
>Saddest game of the modern series. If it's worth doing, do it right, as in life. The game is learning the importance of living and the inevitability of death.

I like the original design better. Could just do without the weird latex.

Could the the p5 cast feasibly beat Vegeta in his hypothetical palace?

She like to succ

Makes sense cucks like her. Hmm, my guess is mommy issues or something pathetic along those lines.

Handjobs at best, it's pretty implied she's undesirable for the maid service and if you romance her on one of the extra dates she tells you she has no experience with guys.

Someone said the special services was mistranslation but I have no clue because I'm a dumb EOP.

It's unlikely that she did. IIRC there's many different levels of prostitutes in Japan, only a few of them will actually penis-in-vagina fuck you.

Highly possible she gave a few handies tho.

Technically 6 phases in total if you count his half health 5th form berserk.
>this isn't even my final form!
>and this...IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

That makes me want to say green will be something about staving off the inevitable and keeping the peace for as long as possible, but blue already covered that.

>Morgana is voiced Nick Bakay (Salem the cat's voice from the Sabrina the teenaged witch sitcom)

No, she states in her SL that she only does maid work which she barely gets hired for anyway and is working herself to death. She even asks you early on if you know of any good part time jobs since you have a lot of dosh.

If she was able to get people to pay for her to do special services she wouldn't be working herself to death. Those types of joints offer tame shit like cleaning in underwear, lap pillows with ear cleaning, massages with lubrication, maybe a handjob while wearing gloves/condom at worst.
You can usually get maid services like that in the states too minus the handjobs.

Sister branch is a straight up whorehouse which she was saved from.

Probably closer to
>I'm happy to be there for my student who helped me out so much! But I truly am too old for love, I even wore a cute maid outfit and didn't even get a reaction out of him. Oh well, I give up on love... time to be the best teacher I can be!

Why can't I read a book while doing laundry?
I mean it's a damn washing machine why does it require my sole attention for the entire night

blue had one character who treated you like a god and they still crucified you and everyone you uh, tolerated, at least once

it was pretty sad but i feel like rapey stuff like the shiho stuff and all the comically bad parenting in P5 puts it about on level with 3 in the mopes department

Reminder that Empress is the mommy arcana.

What if it breaks, user?

From the way I saw it, the Goro twist was made more obvious because the REAL twist was that you got'em. They did mess up his power though, it was only releasing people's limiters, not making them go insane.

Fuck got it wrong but how would you guys react to that? Like a dlc voice pack for Morgana

Just made it. Here you are.

Real talk

Rate the school uniforms of each game

3>4>2>1>5

Shame you don't go to Yusuke and Hifumi's school.

personacentral.com/atlus-discusses-desire-to-grow-within-the-industry-persona-6-needing-to-surpass-persona-5/

How can Atlus feasibly top Persona 5?

do you just really not like plaid

Every Shadow you kill dispenses a dollar from your PS5.