Previous: >「Fate/EXTRA CCC x Fate/Grand Order GW EX Special Event」
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170421
>4* BB welfare
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event

>Pre CCC event campaign
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170417
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
19-20 Bride
21-22 Gilgamesh
23 Bride and Gilgamesh
24 Karna
25 Tamamo no Mae
26-27 Bride
28-29 Gilgamesh
30 Bride and Gilgamesh
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cINiXEmIZlQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervasive_developmental_disorder)
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/67ezjw/so_all_the_memes_are_dead_now/
youtube.com/watch?v=gYpiRVzlsa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't you let us die.

Lippu

Your suffering is too satisfying

I found my CCC save folder so I thought I'd write the secret scene between Kiara and Andersen to clarify misconceptions some people have about their relationship. I could write pre and post battle scenes too so people can understand her character better if she's announced on the stream. This will be cut into 4 posts.

Hakuno:
In this space where time is almost stopped,
In this world where tens of thousands of seconds are equal to one second in the outside world,
The two of them were about to disappear.

Andersen:
You're still breathing? You sure not know when to give up, Kiara. There is nothing left for you to do, get going already.

Kiara:
I planned to do so without you telling me... But I can't die just yet.
Andersen. I'd like you to answer a question.

Andersen:
Eh? A question? Something you don't understand?
You're connected to the Mooncell, all answers are in the palm of your hand.

Kiara:
That's not true. The Mooncell isn't very reliable when it comes to human emotions.
You just said it yourself... I was defeated by the love of a young girl... That's what I don't understand.

I know what "love" (ai) is. But what is "love" (koi). I never had the chance to know.
If you know please tell me. What is love (koi). How is it different from love (ai).

* "Ai" is used as a broader concept, it encompasses multiple forms of love like motherly, brotherly, friendly love, etc. "Koi" is a more of an intimate form of love like love between lovers. In this case, Kiara has been loved by many people and she has loved others, but she has never been in love with another man or woman.

Andersen:
You don't know something like that? Hilarious. So funny I could die!
I can't believe it, the most obscene woman in the entire world does not know something so simple!

They won't dare release CCC event on the same day as Ike, they're not that suicidal to get themselves BTFO like that. They'll move it like how studios move lesser movies to avoid getting stomped.

Kiara:
Andersen.

Andersen:
...Heh. Sorry about that. It certainly is no laughing matter. As an apologize, I will tell you.
Love (ai) is to have a seeking heart. And love (koi), is to have a dreaming heart.

Kiara:
A dreaming... heart?

Andersen:
Love (koi) will crumble before reality.
Reality will be warped before love (ai).
Love (ai) is powerless before love (koi).

It is a genuine relationship between men and woman. Although you're about to die, think about it and reflect.

* Even if you truly love another person, reality can get in the way of that love.
Your family or friend's love for you can change reality.
Intimate love triumphs over any other type of love.

Hakuno:
Kiara has begun to disintegrate. It would normally take less than a second, but here it will take a few minutes.

Kiara:
Heh. With this you'll finally be released. Isn't this what you wanted all along, Mr. Third Rate Writer?

Andersen:
What's with this misunderstanding? Seriously, you're a useless woman who can't read a man's feeling at all.
The only thing in my heart right now is regret. You're my protagonist, yet I could not bring you to a happy ending.

Kiara:
Eh? Why? Haven't you been saying how badly I treat you... That I am an ugly, poisonous woman?

Andersen:
Indeed. And it's all true. You're everything that's wrong with women.
A woman as dirty as the floor of hell. Can't even get close to you unless I pinch my nose.
But, what of it? That's how women are. Men are like that too.

I don't recall ever saying "I hate you" even once.
That's the only thing I don't have it in me to say!

Kiara:
——————Ah. Now that you say it, it's true.
...But why? Didn't you dislike women?

Andersen:
That's not true. I simply do not love human beings. It's because of this that I bore my readers to death.

Kiara:
...Something that only a third rate author could possibly know...

Andersen:
Hush, you titty monster. It can't be helped, I'll tell you a long story so I can finally disappear in peace.

Andersen:
This is a story from a long time ago, from before I became a writer and wasted my life.

By coincidence, I happened to meet a girl who was living alone. I learned of love from her.
This young girl was abandoned by her parents. However, the girl had no hatred in her heart.
Without even knowing what happiness felt like, she blessed and helped many people. Without ever falling to sorrow.

My specialty is human observation.
After looking at her, talking to her and gaining her trust, I learned her truth after 6 years of dating.
...Well, the girl who's body was full of scars, said this:

"Life is not painful. I don't hate life, because... one day, happiness will come."

The girl put her trust in someone else and smiled happily like in a dream.
In a cold night, while waiting for Spring to come, I learned of genuine words of love.

The way of living of this girl couldn't be anything but a miracle called love.
But I could not lay my hands on her. I'm a good for nothing bastard.
That girl needed a decent man. I believed happiness was waiting for her.

Several years later, the girl became the wife of a rich man. That man was an old friend of mine.
He was a man of high virtue. I knew he was good enough for her so I felt relieved. That night we celebrated drinking some expensive alcohol.

———But then, the girl's corpse was found on the streets.
I don't know what happened. Was it something the girl did, or maybe there was something wrong with the man?
The man who I thought was my friend was nothing but a piece of shit? There was nothing I could do.

That day I learned that everyone has ugliness inside of them.
In the human world love does not exist. It's unnecessary.

That's when I swore I will never love humans again.

Hakuno:
The conclusion he reached was different from Kiara's.
That's why Andersen doesn't want to recognize "love".
However———

Would she actually hate if you killed her Master and took her as a sex slave in a HGW? I mean she didn't hate Nero and that one did far worse things to her.

sakura/passionlip fucking when? im tired of waiting

Nobu a CUTE.

Next week.

Andersen:
But you're not human anymore. You're supposed to be a monster or something like that, right?
That isn't so bad. If you're a god, then it is okay to love you.

Hakuno:
After slandering her as usual, Andersen lifted Kiara's hand and let his lips touch the back of her hand.
Although the disintegration has reached her waist already, it does not impact the beauty of the scene before my eyes.

Kiara wasn't the only one to see it. I noticed it too. It was something amazing.

A wonderful love confession.

Kiara:
...Hehe. We both are pretty messed up inside. You sure have a complex personality.

Andersen:
Of course. Otherwise, you think I could keep doing this even after death?

Hakuno:
Kiara Sessyoin smiled bitterly.

Accompanied by a gentle look, spring comes to greet this innocent girl.

Kiara:
...Seriously. It was understandable I'd lose.
To think my first believer is this awful man. I guess I am third rate too...

* Kiara Sessyoin died.

1st RULE: You do not reply to THE SHITPOSTER
2nd RULE: You DO NOT reply to THE SHITPOSTER
3rd RULE: If someone starts shitposting the peace is over
4th RULE: Only two guys to a shitposting
5th RULE: One shitpost at a time
6th RULE: No logic, no rationality
7th RULE: Shitpost will go on as long as they have to
8th RULE: If this is your first night at /fgog/, you HAVE to shitpost

Andersen:
What? Peeking into the affairs of other people is bad manners.
Get going. Your compassion and thoughts are not needed.
Although it was not perfect, this was a decent scene.

You can hate Kiara all you want.
That woman is disgusting from the bottom of her heart.
She is not worth of any forgiveness.

But, no matter what kind of human you are, if you live pursuing happiness, I will see a precious light inside of you.
A small, insignificant light so faint like a mirage. But it is also very warm.

This is all I have to say. This was a story for Kiara, but it was also a story I wanted to read.
———Heh. The writing pen breaks and the pages are lost forever. What a refreshing feeling!

Now then, farewell, troubled boys and girls!
Love someone, get lost in love and suffer a lot in life!
There is no time to waste!

* Hans Christian Andersen died.

Hakuno:
Following his Master, the Servant disappears. Kiara Sessyoin and Andersen.
There is nothing left for me to do here. The last chapter of this story's culprits is over.
Like Andersen said, there is no time to waste.
I have to finish my own story.

Kiarafags KEKED

i wont surprise if ccc event 5* is berserker elizabeth

A nice story

I won't be surprised if you were a spic.

Thanks for clarifying so the "Andersen isn't into girls like Kiara" stops.

I actually like him more than Raikou because he hits for pretty much the same if not a little bit more (Raikou buff is 30% for 1 turn while Lancelot is 50% for 3, makes up for the rarity difference) but allows me to manage cost far better. Lancelot with maxed Knight's Pride is 2 4*, so more room to add other 5* Servants or CEs.

Emperor Nero is very ___

It begins

i don't get it

Really now?
I burnt the one I rolled because I already had Raikou for crit memery.
I like her alot almost purely because she has Mana burst lighting, giving her a nice dodge.
Suppose her third skill is also pretty nice because it's also a 50%(?) damage up against certain enemies for 3 turns. and like half the shit in the game falls into that "certain enemies" bit.

>that hair colour

Delet

Jokes aside, cute pic.

It's your preference though I'm just saying I like him over Raikou for those reasons.

Yeah her third skill can be useful it covers a big chunk of Servants and enemies. On the right occasion it could be a 100% boost. But you may also get no use from it.

Yeah.
That said having an AABBQ Deck is both a help and a hinderance, being able to build NP and do Art chains with Merlin/Waver is pretty nice, but when you want to do a big buster crit turn she only has 2 buster cards to do that with.

but to each his own I suppose, I'm more of a survivalist guy so I'll happily trade off some damage for a dodge.

>Ike
...who?

>Bitch whore goddess knows not real love
>Servant teaches her, opens up personal story, and confesses to her.
>They die

/Jannu/ thread.

Andersen isn't into human beings at all. Kiara was ok because she became nonhuman.

>Andersen fell
>Emiya fell
Is there anyone who can resist to Kiara?

I have every avenger but her
Feels bad man

>yfw Guda will make Kiara feel romantic love for the first time

Xth for Best Pirates

Good morning /fgog/
even thought its 3:09 in my place.
What are you doing today?

Also
Does anyone has a frank, retard cat, blood axe with kaleido?
Mama is nice too
I need supports

I liked loli Sakura since the beginning, and now that I found that Kazuradrop exists I want her so bad. It's one thousand times better than the soulless one.

>Hating best boy
Why tho?

>ヒロイン力爆発スクショ
Kek nips still see Roman as a heroine.

>study
>play FGO
>cry over lost love
>play more FGO
>sleep
>study
>play even more FGO
>watch anime
>collapse into sleep only to wake up at 6am to catch a train

Servant costumes when?

His theme song sounds very heroine-like. Most guys get hyped "cool" songs while he gets a soft melody.

youtu.be/cINiXEmIZlQ

Here's what I got
>"what is love?"
>"well one time there was this girl that was really nice to everyone. She married a nice guy, and then she died. LOVE DOESN'T EXIST. But I love you, bitch"

Please understand DW would be out of business

Just your local store shilling FGO.

Nice blog.
There are plenty of sharks in the sea, user. Don't get caught up over one that you won't get.

Hey me how are you

He gave up on loving humans because of the girl in the story. He gave up on ever trying to love another person.

But since Kiara isn't human, he makes an exception for her. Kiara who was reborn became a demon/goddess.

Why do I never see women as stands? I saw Arjuna+Karna, Roman, Dantes and now these two.

That's dumb. He should have loved birds like Tesla.

>big size cast-off
Nice.

Fujobux.

Well it's a bit more complicated than that. Remember it starts with Andersen himself not knowing what love is at the time.
>girl loves everyone (ai)
>girl eventually loves someone in particular (koi)
Andersen learns both types of love from her.
>girl is killed
Andersen loses faith in humanity.
>Servant Andersen grows to love Kiara, but since she's like any other human, she has ugliness inside of her
>since she's technically not human anymore, maybe, just maybe she will be different
>he allows himself to indulge in love one more time

I'm in the same situation.

I'm that user who didn't even finished highschool.
Now i'm studying this open highschool, it's nice since everything is on the internet so i get chance to work and play some time while studying.

I really want this to end, but i have to complete this 2 years course to enter a college and finally get a better job.

Shit's crazy because i lost my job a couple of weeks ago so i'm searching for a new one while staying at my parents house

They are some kind of shitty parents but with good intentions, i love them bbut still it's hard.

Ganbare, user.

So tell me if i got it right.

Emiya heard about that cult of mega slut Kiara, wanted to stop them from suiciding themselves because no one of them can't get her to love (You) i mean (Them) ffs , they attacked him, so he lol killed them, which made him feel rotten to the core, and then he met the mega slut who is have like EX rank charm and charisma and capable of making most people fall to her instantly and wanting to kill themsevles by not getting her to love them, and she basically made him feel tfw no gf so hard he got BLACKED?

Most waifufags don't leave their basements.

Working on college assignments.

I want all those quartz.

>I'm that user who didn't even finished highschool.

Why?

Yes, she blacked him. He probably killed himself too. That's what happened to everyone.

They didn't attack him, he just killed them to eventually reach the queen bee. Reason he broke is that he's just killing innocent people all around.

If you let this girl run free, millions die.

However in order to kill her, millions/thousands gotta die, by your hand.

Gotta make a choice here, guess what he made.

Husbandofags go to stores and take photos to the cute stands. Waifufags don't leave home and order figures and merchandise from there.

Wouldn't Kiara be a Saver class?

Gareth-chan when?

She is the antithesis of the Saver class, or at the very least the antithesis of the Buddhas.

I don't know what are the requirements of the Saver class, but she's at least Ruler material.

Suffering

Could she be wanked into beast ? Or a lesser beast ?

I got depression, my social anxiety was in the skies.
After i dropped school i went to terapists and psychiatrists in my city but it didn't help.
I got diagnosed with some kind of weird autismo (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervasive_developmental_disorder) and then shut myself in for about 2 years.

Shit was weirds, now i'm kinda fine so it's ok but still it's hard.

After Guan (You) so fuck off

>However in order to kill her, millions/thousands gotta die, by your hand.
It's never even mentioned he killed her, stop extrapolating. Most likely he fell for her and killed himself. Just like the other people.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/67ezjw/so_all_the_memes_are_dead_now/

xDD

Added. Grailed mom and martha.

Doesn't she have a wish ?

There are only Seven Beast plus the Beast of the End.

Though, only I and VII are called Advent Beasts (of the End), so not sure if there is any differences. VII by Gil and I by the game (one of the battles is Advent Beast).

>shirou wants to save everyone but all he does is kill
>kiara wants to save everyone but the pussy game ridiculous so they kill themselves
It's pottery. They were made for each other.

You're stretching.

She wanted the salvation of everyone. The reason I think she's Ruler material is because she had her turn, made an attempt to it and was told to fuck off, so if the summoned Kiara has memories of CCC she might have given up on that wish after being rejected.

>cucking Andersen
You should be ashamed of yourself.

>It's never even mentioned he killed her
It's never even confirmed that the woman in question is Kiara anyway so they're already extrapolating.

Rin indirectly compares them in CCC, mocking Kiara because she's like those "heroes of justice" and Rani said she functions mechanically like a "machine".

>After saving many people, she was betrayed by those she saved. She saved many people, but those people trampled her good intentions underfoot. She was betrayed by human beings countless times. Yet still, she never abandoned her resolve to give them salvation.
Sound like someone you know?

So it's a bit over 24h till the stream now?

>Niggeremiya fall for her because she's like him
>she still doesn't love him, blackened him with the power of tfw no gf, and he then probably killed himself

For fuck sake.

> got 3 SSR in 2 days
something is after my life isn't it..?

zinggggggg

youtube.com/watch?v=gYpiRVzlsa4

>expecting Emiya to be happy

So what will their builds be?Who will be higher on their memelist?

Kiara is denser than Shirou, she doesn't even understand the concept of romance. I forgot, but wasn't her father responsible for all this? He kind of tossed her to a crazy sex cult.

Quick, post your bindcode while you still can

Melt looks fucking retarded

You are fucked.

KIARA WILL BE A 10.0 RULER

Yes, she was part of the cult since she was a child due to her parents. That's all the life she knows and it's why her reasoning is so warped compared to a normal person. She only knows how to save people using the Tachikawa Ryu style because it has been ingrained in her head since a young age.

>tfw no Kiara (lily) to teach her another way
They fucked her over. Literally.

She won't be playable

>固執するのは私ではなく・・・・・・,
What did she mean by this?