Why not invest in shithole countries and build them from the ground up...

Why not invest in shithole countries and build them from the ground up? I mean theres money in South America and Eastern Europe.

People do this, generally doesn't work out too great.

you invest tons of money and then they change governments and take everything you built.

then if you're Exxon or whatever the US will come in and kick the shit out of them to protect your investment, but otherwise you're SOL. US Marines will die for your oil, but fuck if they'll risk a paper cut for your telecom or whatever.

As in they get robbed or killed, or as in they just financially fail

That's been tried and it always fails.

Those shithole countries are shitholes for a reason (pro-secret it's because of the people that live in that country)

hmmmmm, so would a better investment be; Arms investment for their police forces and military? I mean they need guns right? Once they change governments you just profited from arming them. Then you arm the next government. Rinse and repeat.

As in it financially fails

Some hedgefunds do this though, it's a big risk but the payoff can be massive.

sure, but governments usually arm them.

good luck getting in on that action.

What about if we import skilled first worlders to do all the critical jobs in your business?

The locals will vilify them and will put in power governments to expropriate their wealth and or execute them. Examples, Zimbabwe, South Africa, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Vietnam, ect, ect.

Or you mean have foriegners work there like the oilers in Iraq, Nigeria or Iran or something? Some difference, the locals will kill them whenever they can.

>MFW thats where the money is at for a for sure payoff

what basic technology? Such as body armor or law enforcement style equipment?

Which is why you get the host country to employ in foreign security services?

Ending white home rule was a mistake

its easier to make money if you short their economy and pay people to wrekt their shit like a normal businessman

What about Argentina?

What exactly do you mean by East Euro? That's a rather wide expanse.

Niggers. The people living in those shitholes don't have the same morals as first world people. They live by a different set of rules. You would have to wait multiple generations for the general population to become civilized before you get a profit. Look at mudslimes immigrating to Europe. They are raping women and breaking laws. That being said I may just be a racist piece of shit but it is something to consider.

Nice country, Nice people, horrible place to put investment money. Same goes with a lot of South America. Southern Europe too, for that matter.

Serbia is making moves right now and Russia wants to expand.

But theres money in shit with the right moves no? Even making money off "niggers" has potential investment opportunities?

>build them from the ground up?
that would be corruption and stealing.
your money would disappear like drops of tears from the hot sahara sand.

Then what about opening legitimate business or backing of businesses?

sure if you want sketchy legal background state institutionalized corruption compete on an oligarchic pre-allocated market and have general slackers and shefters are employees.

it can work sure. the risks are high. the less developed a country is the higher they are. the potential for profit often goes with the risk tho. but you expected return i'm not sure if higher.

that's the thing with risk and profit.

if you have friend in the government you could make huge profits, places like serbia hungary and poland seems to be the best place

Investment in China/India are already happening. They will be huge in the coming decades.

My dad worked in logistics, he is russian and had dealings with russians, chinks, iranians, germans, singaporeans, japs, what he told me was...

In general any country that has a decent Juridical System is good enough to make business, because at least when they scam you, you can get back at them. Just look corruption Indexes and see for yourself, go from there.

Scamming can happen anywhere even in Central Europe, if you are dumb and dont know what you are doing. You have to CALCULATE ALL THE RISKS: thievery, forged documents, general fuckery (not paying in time/not paying at all), bad infrastructure, unreliable partners etc.

With that being said, for any major business done in any of the shitholes, you´ll need solid capital, you´ll need partners, you need to know your shit.

you will also need some political backing and have to pay for that political backing.

>Investing in a country that publicly shits in the street

I'd rather invests in Arabs than Indians.

private property rights

your right, the problem with being a drug dealer/gangster is you can't sue the person who ripped you off... you have to handle it yourself...

On the same side, there are tons of troll lawyers in America, who increase the cost of doing business

these countries are poor as shit because they're corrupt at every level

you have to fix corruption before you can do anything noteworthy