3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: Apr 25

>3DS
-New stable Luma release adds new feature similar to LayeredFS and fixes GBA/DS support for 11.4, among other stuff. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
BootNTR update is required. NTR streaming currently doesn't work and is going to require an NTR update. Don't update if you want to stream to PC.
hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this could take a while).
-Doodlebomb, a new entrypoint, has been released. mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/

>Switch
-2.2.0 was released. wololo.net/2017/04/18/nintendo-switch-firmware-2-2-0-released/

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released, features improved support for PS1 games, including sound. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/

>PS4
-Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds-guide.b4k.co/
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v7.0.2/Luma3DSv7.0.2.7z
github.com/chaoskagami/corbenik/releases/latest
ntrdb.octonezd.pw/
github.com/shinyquagsire23?tab=repositories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a9lh + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/

Based

PLEASE keep the reddit shit to a minimum this thread

>Luma link still politicized

smdh tbqh

P.S. - If you don't feel like updating to 11.4 for some reason, you can fix Friend List (online multiplayer) by updating Luma.

I'm not OP. Didn't know they pushed the switch though.

In that case, I'd correct you that updating 11.4 doesn't help at all, because Luma patches friends list no matter what, and would patch "11.3" friends list into 11.4, still giving the error. You have to update Luma independent on your system version.

I wish.

>2017 @ an underage redditor
This guide is best.

>tfw played all the good 3ds games already

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

is Lain /ourgirl/?

Akarin is /ourgirl/

We already have "/ourgirl/".

Yes.

What's up with switch modding?

Heard -because of drama- that the reswitched modding IRC was a thing. and that nintendo tried to patch stuff with the 2.2.0 update.

Did something big happen recently? If not, never mind this.

Shut the fuck up Pedofag

Anyone know why the faggot is keeping hostage way to homebrew Vita as well as PS4 yet? what fucking attention whore

>>Luma link still politicized
Well, there's no better link to replace it with, but at least it isn't as huge as Plailect's.

Yes

There's always direct linking. Almost seems worth it if they're going to take the community on this wild ride.

github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v7.0.2/Luma3DSv7.0.2.7z

Watch it buddy. Akarin happens to be my daughterfu. I would never hurt her

>Well, there's no better link to replace it with
github.com/chaoskagami/corbenik/releases/latest
:^)

Bottom left reminds me of smea

kek
should I switch already?

>latest
>but the latest before that was from Sep 27, 2016
>Nier Assomatic references and incoherent weeb noises

ehhhh... be my guest.

If you are able to compile corbenik, I'd definitely recommend it.
It gives you way more control over what things you want and doesn't force anything on you.
You will have to compile it (or use .skeith) because the latest release doesn't support 11.4.
But you can use the friendlist patch to get online on older versions, though.

I'd trust an autistic weeb over an autistic tranny any time of the day.

If I were to completely hack my o3ds and download mhxx with the english patch how many blocks would I need on my sd card?

>that awkward moment when ShinyQuagsire of all people is the voice of reason

>blocks
128kb = 1 block
Do your math yourself if you ask such a question.

kek

Looks like MHXX takes up 17,785 and the update+patch is just 275. You're not going to have anything huge from the hacks. If you're tight on space, you should upgrade the card already though.

>still never releases shit

ShinyQuagsire is actually a pretty cool dude from what I've seen on his Twitter account, despite being a SALTfaggot.
Though, I don't look there that often so I definitely miss some stuff.

It was a good post.

I remember him doing something useful within the last year... I already forgot what though.

Thanks user, I have to buy a bigger card but I only need it for the one game so I didn't want to spend more than what's needed

ntrdb.octonezd.pw/
I think this site is useful enough to deserve being included in the 3DS Pastebin.

He does have the retarded SALT behaviour.

He only released some mostly pointless event tool for Pokémon after people who actually released stuff didn't credit him (because there was nothing to credit him for, but the SALTfags got autistic regardless)

>never releases shit
I want this meme to die.
He's already released everything he worked on (either in the form of code or writeups on his blog).
github.com/shinyquagsire23?tab=repositories

Never releases shit when it's relevant
There you go, I fixed it.

>legitimate autists can't follow anything with associating it with a poorly drawn cartoon child

Sad.

you don't seem to understand

How many hours does it take to hack vita, 3ds, or any portables? are the pirated games the thing that takes most time out of it?

Consider it added.

>Vita
To get all the utilities you want probably takes 15-20 minutes.
>3DS
About an hour if you follow the guide.

Vita hacking is straightforward. You need to point it's browser at a website with the exploit.

3ds will take a few hours to download the files. But following the guide is simple enough.

Looks like I was right.

If by "right," you mean "triggered," then sure, you were absolutely right. :^)

>tells someone to kill themselves over accusation
>calls literally anyone else triggered
;^)

It's "daughter". It was always "daughteru" first, but retards kept the "f" from "waifu".

>still trying

haha

Somebody please archive the homebrew shit before it gets taken down in the drama. If it's still up after I get up I will try to do so myself when I get some time, but I have to go to sleep right now.

>Not having your making your daughter your bride and waifu

Lol

You are talking to more than one person. Also, obligatory
>complaining about anime on Veeky Forums

What "homebrew shit"?

If you're going to continue, at lease present an argument.

Not even that guy but

>Hahah ironic shitposting is A-OK because anime related am I right guize? XD

Simply epic

I wonder who could be behind this post...

And what, praytell, is bitching about anime going to accomplish? Here, in its stronghold?

I never complained about anime. I complained about autistic weebs.

why though
can't you see that all it's done is clog the thread up with a dumb argument?
just leave people alone

Not an argument

>simbly ebin xDDD
Negative argument

Clearly the retarded autists who care about "autistic weebs" are a worse problem mate, look at the shitposting you caused :^)

>a worse problem mate
I don't think so.

I mean, just look at all of these posts using a bad art style instead of an actual argument.
The fact that you think the two are interchangeable is pretty disgusting, to be quite honest.

Not sure if this is better or worse than arguing about the pedo drama.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but being overly concerned with what other people enjoy strikes me as more autistic.

Any arguing that isn't about HOMEBREW AND HACKING is cancer

You shitposted and you were met with shitposting in response. I'm baffled as to what you expected.

I'd rather have this argument than discuss people with anime avatars who just so happen to fuck kids.

>ten posts about lol dis ourgrill xDD
>>stop complaining!

Not true

Remember when Cakes became available for 3DS?

It was shit in the end but that didn't justify the >Cake animefag responses

>cakes

Look at that, they literally cannot help themselves.

Your fault for letting them have their >Cake and eat it.

How do I use PS1 games with Adrenaline?
Do I have to install them as eboot like with the PSP, or is there an option for just using the ISO?

>I have to install them as eboot like with the PSP
that

For a while it was basically better than ReiNand and certainly better than rx holdouts.

>he still thinks this is a rebuttal
haha

This

How about this one

delete this thread

Please don't use Cirno to shitpost.

You literally have not said anything worth rebutting. Don't throw feces and act superior when the response isn't a peer-reviewed article.

>goes from pedophile to faggot image with words
>STILL thinks he's made an argument
haha

haha

>he thinks "haha" is an argument
o i am laffin

Seriously, fuck you assholes shitting up the threads with worthless garbage. You dumb fucking cunts. Shut the fuck up.

This.

haha

I agree, it's high time we got back to discussing French teenagers and reddit drama

You're not the boss of me now! And you're not so big!

I feel like I should just post a bait thread on /v/ regarding gay pedophiles and 3ds being related so that they barrage you with stupid shit since that's what you're begging me to do right now

The new F2P Kirby game doesn't seem to be on the 3ds.titlekey database, and I don't want to access eShop because I'm on 11.3

Anyone has the CIA file for that one?

Fuck off, we're talking about anime.

Yes, it is. Don't lie just to be lazy.
You didn't even look for it.

>11.3
May as well update. Or Ctrpwn it.

We're talking about some faggot getting triggered at anime on an anime website.

Haha

It's there

I thought we were talking about a faggot who thinks every topic needs a cartoon associated with it.