/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Prodded the corpse
>The Fire Fades trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zKaHQVDjJZQ

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

1st for Gael is the best fight in the series.

First for Seath.

Good game MiyaHACKi

Dra
Gon
Sis

Why do people keep making dead bloodborne generals?

He's up there, but he's no midir.

Oh cool, I saw someone post their character and they had that same hair.

Was that you?

Sign is down, friend.

PICKLE PEE
PICKLE PEE
CRAAAAAAW

PUMP A RUM
PUMP A RUM

I want him to crystallize my rectum with his semen

BB fags literally don't play any game aside from BB so they just make the same thread over and over again even though the game is long dead.

>inb4 I'm called a PCuck or some other nonsense

I played and loved BB but not to the cringey level that /bbg/ fags do.

WEW

>each thread caps at 100+ posters
>dead

Nah. I haven't posted her.
Same hair though.

in case that guy is still wondering how to put dark souls 3 in a borderless window, it's just a program called windowedborderlessgaming

I don't know if I'll get banned for it but if I do I don't much care because pvp in this is trash anyway

some fucking retard named Saber got to me real quick, seemed to be lagging like fuck as well. Care to try again?

If you don't play the game anymore how can you tell if it's dead or not?

>5 guys with dynamic ips

>tfw you destroy someone from /dsg/

So when are we getting this but for Gael?

Please constrain yourself, user.

>dynamic ips
For what?

Indeed

Because the game was dead when I finished playing it 5 months ago.

Thank you so much user

jesus christ user

Not until Seath kills me with his dick.

lorian has it ruff, please be nice to him

people still play it, but who on earth would keep paying for online?
>being a consolecuck

>tfw you post into a thread and only see the link to the new one after

Took my 10 hours or so spread over a couple of months. What were your biggest roadblocks on sl1 run? Which bosses did you have the most fun with? Which were suprisingly easy? Share sl1 stories.

Did you know that you can just walk under her at the start of phase 3 when she does her dark corkscrew into the air and backstab her after she comes down? Made the fight a lot easier. What makes the fight a bit of a nuissance is that you have to play phase 2 really patiently if you dont want to get punished big time and lose a lot of estus or straight up die.

Never because Gael has zero substance, just flashy lights.

if you tell me that font's name I'll make it in under a minute

>not even a npc
>can't be hit or interacted other than touching her egg
>can't even molest her like a dirty savage
>can't even have a decent conversation and have your questions answered
>just a glorified teleport device
Are you disappointed? Ringed City is okay and better than Ashes but definitely lackluster for the last content of Dark Souls.

was just a redditor who hopped ships
true /dsg/ers never lose, not even when fighting eachother

Which boss got cucked the hardest by DLC weapons?

Is it Nameless King? I haven't though too hard about it, but I was getting a bit cucked myself trying to hit the King of Storm's head with the door shield's short range, but the door shields are actually really good for phase 2. I was also thinking how Lightning Bow would really fuck up King of Storms (Sunlight Spear killed him in 4 casts for me) and all the weapons with fire or dark damage that could fuck up Nameless King himself.

Does that mean that all the online interaction I've been having during the past week was artificial? Or perhaps just one person constantly changing accounts?

>cant talk to rosaria
>cant talk to filly

why are they denying us giant babe interactions when miyazaki loves them himself?

How could we be losing when one of us is winning?

Same guy who begged for a follower sabre, while im on the begging line might as well ask for titanite shards and large titanite shards. PC,17,sunlight, honestly dont remember how much of each i need but if there is another generous user out there. pass is still dsg

>he doesn't know

>pump a thic rump
don't mind if i do

Because one has no tongue and the other one is asleep. Are you sure you played the game?

miyazaki is gay

Can't trade crafting materials, friend. Or boss souls, spells or covenant items for that matter.

Fuck, the twin princes are so cute

>tfw no Lothric Faithful
It would make way more sense to be protecting them than Aldrich, because they don't want to link the fire, so you have a reason to stop people from killing them, if you sympathize with them wanting to live in peace.

>tfw you will never take Lothric up on his offer and rest there too, if you'd like

why are there dragons in dark souls?

Gonna attempt to murder Friede the edgelord at sl 49 alone

Wish me luck, I guess.

not for sexualizing user

>miyazaki is gay
>gwyndolin
>lothric and lorian
It checks out.

>tfw you will never be uncle Gael

Why is Nioh the best souls-liek and why doesn't it have a general? Is it the PS4 curse?

I don't know user, you tell me.

No PVP.
Thank Christ for that.

Not enough replayability. When The DLCs and PvP drop it'll get a revival.

>you have a reason to stop people from killing them
You don't because they have no purpose

a face only a big brother could love

that's where you're wrong. it's hip to fuck birds
leftovers from the age of ancients

Because it's really not a good game. It's barely above Lords of the Fallen. The enemy variety absolutely kills that game and while the combat is nice, it's about the only thing it has going for it. The atmosphere, level design and everything that makes Souls games great is sorely lacking in Nioh.

Would it even be worth it to go to 30 faith for DMB on a cosplay of boypussy knightess?
Or should I just use a pale pine resin and pretend?

>do the usual jump down the hole behind eygon
>die
whats going on here

Oh shit this is helpful

Is there anything that I should be aware of using this software?

It's weeb shit and feels really different from DS actually

>tfw ywn shit violently into a dragonsis' mouth and while she screams and chokes for air you savagely beat her with brass knuckles until she stops moving
>tfw ywn point to the rest of the scalie fags in the thread and say its waiting for them
>tfw ywn even tie all scaliefags up and torture them while you violate every female dragon there is, flaying them living and raping them to terrify every furry there is
why live?

Honestly most indie games are better souls likes than any big name soulslikes since 90% of what made the early soulslike games good was accident and coincidence anyway. Typically all they're lacking in is customization due to low production capability for assets. I haven't played S&S, but Momo4 was pretty fun.

I dunno man, could be deeeeep. really unfair opinion. I played Lords of the Fallen and Nioh. while it is true that it is not up to the best Souls has to offer in terms of level design, it is easily at LEAST on DS2 levels, maybe even BB or DS3.

They would like that...

you broke your legs and ruptured a few internal organs.

How do I kill champions memetender at SL 30?

How did Lorian get crippled anyways

gwyn stop posting

>Take the cutscene dialogue from Twin Princes and make it right in front of them in the boss room, next to the bonfire
>You can sit and rest and they offer you Lothric Faithful
>This basically halts all progress, and makes the firekeeper angry at you
Would have made a lot more sense than
>Dead fat guy hands you a magical candlebra that teleports you to other worlds

I forget what she uses. If I'm gonna buff though, I like to actually go for 60 Faith.

If you don't want to do that, it's only a matter of would Pale Pine Resin satisfy you? If you want to be truly authentic, use DMB or nothing at all I'd say.

Why is /dsg/ so shit

Pc market was a mistake. This would never happen in a BB general.

Lothric's soul and his soul are entwined, causing Lothric's frailty to be shared with Lorian.

dont care about pvp at all but for lothric i would slavishly follow whatever meta for maximum gainz

her armor set, obviously, an estoc a parrying dagger and a darkmoon talisman(also obviously)

rrerr~~

he whooped a demon prince but it blew up on him ODK style or something

I used vordt's hammer for the first phase (it makes him less cancerous) and a bleed stick with carthus rouge for the wolf (he bleeds in 3 hits).
I did this at sl20+2.

he fucked his brother too much and shared his curse

>there are people here right now that want to fuck anthro dragons
Shit taste, feral or go home

Yes it would.

Boypussy was the point of my first character in BB. I love it.

We are born of the asspussy.

Made men by the asspussy.

Undone by the asspussy.

How does this look for Catacombs invading?

>this would never happen in a BB general
If you're talking about inaccurate cosplay, then fuck you, I've been playing on ps3/4 since demon souls and I've seen my fair share of grass crest ornsteins and the like

Unless you have 60 Faith, buffs are worthless.

>tfw not a recreational scalefag but know fully well I've got enough captain Kirk in me to say that I'd a dragonsis
Is this why Kirk (the knight of thorns, chaos servant/finger of rosaria) was named Kirk?

Man what do yous do at work when your jonesing to play dark souls.

Im so fucking bored here.

You're right
BB general has only the finest of memes
Nothing here can compare to micolashposting

time again to paint your favourite weapons ashen ones :)

Don't bother with the Force unless you have Sage+1 or higher on that build.

>Gwyn saw his son posting about his waifu here and had to share his inner feelings
Why don't you do something about it faggot? Your son is probably fucking his little dragon bitch right now.

I find it odd that you'd actually carry the bow on you instead of hardswapping as needed, but whatever floats your boat

Which is better:
>60 Int 16 Str MLGS
>60 Int Raw weapon + CMW

because Lothric younger prince and last of his line fucked his brother Lorian in the ass so hard that he could never walk again

Get on mugenmonkey on my phone and plan out builds and cosplays I will spend half the weekend making and get bored of within an hour