liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyrTMF0z5QK9zcSxPxrPR6CqKK8H365XWo4G-kFzDXwfBQtQ/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=FAulsaRjwKg
strawpoll.me/12825166
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOURCE ON THE NIGHT ELF TRAP FROM LAST THREAD

every day until you like it

Don't forget to fill out the /hsg/ team roster

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyrTMF0z5QK9zcSxPxrPR6CqKK8H365XWo4G-kFzDXwfBQtQ/viewform

Keeping submissions open til the end of this thread

Oh boy, time for some fun

>When Keeping it Real, goes wrong

halp with deck /hsg/?

9-2 Midranger Hunter in Wild, only lost against Reno mage and Face Hunter where I had bad draws. Thinking about plugging in a Terrorscale Stalker or Freezing Trap.

What do I add or replace to make this a Rank 5 or Legend-tier deck?

>Shadowstep: Return a friendly minion to your hand. It costs (2) less this turn.

you're welcome, blizz

Isn't cat trick better than snake trap?

Is there a better feeling

anyone knows how many players are there in eu legend right now? i feel like everyone and their mom hit legend this season

Stories!

someone posted a screen shot of them being rank 1 playing vs a guy who was almost 16k. So a lot

>Return a minion to your hand. It costs (2) less, but no less than 1.

Problem solved, and you do this for everything

Unstable Portal, Glyph, Shadowstep, Molten Giant, Sea Giant, Sorcerers Apprentice, Emperor

NO card should be able to be reduced to 0 mana

Why does Reddit always pretend that Hearthstone is a skill based game???

>Aren't many taunts
>Running 2x Belcher

You are running way more taunts than you need to already.

If you have board control you can kill their stuff before you have to worry about playing taunts

>Shadowstep: Return a friendly minion to your hand. It costs (2) less, but you can't play it this turn.
You're welcome.

>playing memelock vs meme thief rogue
>I renounce into priest T3
>he renounces into priest next turn

>Paladin OP af in Standard with lots of good legendaries and different powerful ways to build it from aggro up through control
>Paladin somehow even more OP af in Wild with even more good legendaries and even more different powerful ways to build it

Damn it's a good time to be a Paladin main :^)

Why do rank 10 noobs always think they could be professional if they spent enough time?

t. bearer
>but i don't play the game that much xd

>Shadowstep is OP

>implying it isn't
Stop posting, Valeera

Call me when I can get to legend by just playing a single game against a grand master and if I win I get to be legend because I'm better at the game than him.

Oh wait that doesn't happen you just have to play hundreds of games with a tier 1 deck wow so hard. I'm sure it felt real skillful and smart when you played that 1 drop on turn 1 and then a 2 drop on turn 2 and went face. Surely only an MIT grad can pull that one off.

>Shadowstep is in every Rogue deck and Rogue is the best class in the game
Raely makes me thank

whats the news on a power rangers sequel?

would a 6 mana 4/8 with charge be good?

>Didn't touch paladin the last 3 card sets
>Suddenly I'm a paladin main because I had murloc cards in my collection and opened megasaur and hydrologist

Kragg wasn't played when all the weapon decks ran pirates, so I guess no.

No, because charge minions get value from having high attack and it's already competing with leeroy. Also didn't a card very similar come out in Un'goro?

>me shift goalposts

guys

how difficult is Wild ladder in comparison to Standard?
should I be aiming for Wild legendary instead?

Yes.
Unfair comparison since the card proposed is unconditional for better stats

Fuck, why is mage so expensive? Even without crafting any more legendaries, I'll still need about 1600 dust for a wild Reno mage deck.

Having problem with paladin murloc?
Quest warrior and crush those bastards

>10 mana 20 damage burst in Priest that leaves you with a 20/20 on the board

Broken

un'goro wasn't that good

Shadowstep has only recently become an auto-include in a Rogue deck, the quest one, and that decks is at best low tier 1. Miracle lists didn't always run it before, except when Leeroy was 4 mana, which was more a reflection on a 6/2 charge for 4 was OP.

My murloc deck doesn't really struggle with quest warrior unless they get really good returns from alley/armorsmith

Reno decks are just expensive in general man

the most uninteractive meta to date

who else finally /done/ for the season?

POST THE NIGHT ELF TRAP SOURCE YOU CG PLAYING FUCKS

what is this meme

Not me, a few wins away
>13 fucking thousand
And people say it's dead

TIL Reddit is in /hsg/ literally RIGHT NOW.

Why don't cards like this exist?

>not being a bearer is reddit

Just run Tarcreeper if you hate aggro that much

>with pirate warrior
Big accomplishment there buddy

there are at least 17K legends in EU right now, literally ded game

you realize more people are going to hit higher ranks overall even though theyre not any better because you cant go below certain stops now, right? this includes legend

kek
atleast i know where i'll end up

>I could reach legend if I had the time
>But instead I'll just shitpost on /hsg/

Tar Creeper isn't a comeback mechanic.

But it's not the reno part that's costing me money, it's all the epic staples. Every deck needs 2 ice blocks, then I need a primordial glyph, Arcane Blast, Cabalist's Tome, plus another one of each if I wasn't playing Reno.

P L E A S E
L
E
A
S
E

RESPOND

heres your response:
have fun

At first you'll run into mostly meme decks, but people start playing pretty degenerate stuff later on as usual.

>not grinding to legend with fast decks, then playing meme decks in the legend dumpster

Don't have source right now but I think this was proven false. Probably the number of legend players the season before the change and the season after

reminder to just ban hunter if your opponent plays it in the tournament, for the love of god just ban that opponent's deck

but is it, in general, easier?

nope, the only thing that getting to legend ever was was to see how much free time you have.

t. bearer

Face Hunter, CW and Freeze Mage was played around the same time iirc

t. neet who's also a shieldbearer
screenshot of your current rank otherwise, please

get fuckin YTRANNOSAURUS REKT

This is the best meta since post-nerf undertaker gvg.

>stuck on this screen for 30 mins
>can still access friends list and settings
>absolutely no sound coming from hs

Do I leave it there or..?

here

>try to play c'thun drood
>zero hard removal

why do people shit on shieldbearers?

rank 20 is chock full of legendary card backs

when you are ranking up too fast, the game makes sure you lose a few by autoconceding. buy more packs

>trying
you brought this upon yourself

you should've just restarted the game

I want Open the Waygate!

I want the rest of the cards needed to make it viable
Having 400 dust you can't use is suffering

Best 2 hours of therapeutic salt with some quality editing youtube.com/watch?v=FAulsaRjwKg

dude fuck going second

ded gaem

>First legendary out of 50 Ungoro packs
>It's THE UNIQUE FUCKING ONE I crafted
>1 out of fucking 23
>After getting a mage with 0 cards topdeck a silence against a Soggoth for lethal in arena

I swear to got this fucking game is rigged bullshit

Trying to make Egg Warlock work, any suggestions? I'm not so sure about the Councilman, but I don't know what I'd replace him with.

Post your list

Whoops

Yeah, I noticed I forgot right after I posted it, but the stupid timer's over a minute long.

Alright so I've gotten loads of complaints towards me concerning Hunter and Druid in the /hsg/ tournament with a potential solution. Would it be alright if we also declared Crackling Razormaw and Mark of the Lotus banned for both regions?

strawpoll.me/12825166

Depends on how you define "difficult". I would say there are a lot more viable decks in Wild, like take every tier you have in standard and double or more the number of decks on every tier. A lot more room to be creative. You can actually reasonably make a divine shield rallying blade centric pally in wild, as well as a lightfused stegadon "unleash the dudes" deck, you can do a lot more with murlocs because you have more of them and better ones (you even get a 3/2 for 2 murloc in Wild) and Anyfin, you can do hobgoblin shenanigans. This alongside your usual secret or midrange value pally shit.

And that's just paladin. It's less about difficulty and more about just having a much wider selection of viable decks and a lot more room to be creative. Many cards you wish you could play in Standard can actually be made to work well in Wild because you have the cards to support them there.

The problem is it's more expensive if you haven't been playing since Naxx or earlier. It certainly helps make it easier if you have all of the power legos like Dr. Boom, for example.

>crafting anything before you're done buying packs

you brought this on yourself

Wrong post. You wanted

meant for
thanks user!

I want answers!

>craft finja, warleaders, and a bunch of shit for aggro druid
>still need living mana

Fortunately I already had patches, is aggro druid the most expensive aggro deck of all time?

>crafting anything before you're done buying packs

I got the pack from arena. I never bought packs with real money

What is the best super fast aggro deck in Wild? Like if I just wanted to get to rank 5 (currently rank 11) ASAP in Wild, what should I play? Not pirates btw as I don't have patches, not even sure if wild pirate warrior is really the best anyways.

Can shockadin still be a thing? Maybe even aggro murlocadin?

>Not pirates btw as I don't have patches
you might wanna go Midrange Hunter or Midrange Pally instead, although they're not full blown aggro decks, they're pretty agressive

if you REALLY want to play aggro then play Aggro Shaman, it's still good without patches

So how tryhard is the tourney going to be?
Should I bring meme decks or cancer decks?

you should have mentioned that every deck has Reno in it

I see what you're going for, but I don't think councilman is your problem.

Corrupting mist is cheeky, and it definitely has synergy. However, it's way too slow and will in many cases be a dead draw. Same thing goes for doomsayer.

Take the deck in a more zooish direction, with abusive sergeants and defender of argus etc.

So my suggestions are:
- 2x corrupting mist
- 2x doomsayer
- 2x dirty rat
- 2x hellfire
- 2 x abyssal enforcer (cost too high)
- spiritsinger Umbra, as she requires specific cards to give tempo, for a significant mana cost - too slow

and:
+ 2x defender of argus
+ 2x flame imp
+ 2x abusive sergeant
+ 2x doomguard
+ Councilman
+ other buff cards, like sunfury protector or dark iron dwarf even

Alternatively, drop the runic eggs and add the discard engine. You should also conside the 2 mana spider thing from naxx.

For now, maybe, but I'm sure Paladin will eventually trump it.

Almost everything meta relavent is banned except for hunter and egg druid shit.

So bring memes since everyone is going to ban Hunter

Huntertaker