Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

>What's new?

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0; launching April 25th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/
>Megabundles Announced; All players will be able to unlock up to 20 heroes for FREE
>Promotion ends May 22nd, 2017
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/megabundles/

>Genji Hero Announced; Releases on April 25th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/genji/
youtu.be/-SJgvzPRFEI
>Hamamura Battleground Announced; Releases on April 25th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/battlegrounds/hanamura/
youtu.be/Dq5-18Vt-c0

>Veterans get some good loot when 2.0 drops
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20653218/

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20707874/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20719811/
>Latest Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20696243/
>2.0 Beta Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20696241/

>Hero Rankings, Various Statistics, Talent Calculator, & Wiki
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where can I find you """good""" valeera players?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0zkChFumxGj79zmddQDjaUTOrlaVPlUN6UhacrwSwA/copy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for d.valess op

end my life right now

I don't mind D.va, I actually main her in OW, but I'm disappointed that we didn't get a dragon like Alexstraza or Onyxia.

REMOVE DVA remove dva
you are worst hero. you are the gamergirl idiot you are the korea smell. return to overwatch. to our overwatch cousins you may come our nexus. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,lucio we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole dva stink lucio nigere nigare..dva genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead korean..ahahahahahLUCIO WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget WoW .tracer we kill the king , tracer return to your precious overwatch….hahahahaha idiot dva and lucio smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE DVA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. thrall+varian+etc+jaina=kill lucio…you will wow/ deathwing alive in cata, deathwing making album of cata . fast rap deathwing cata. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of deathwing… you are ppoor stink dva… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
deathwing alive numbr one #1 in wow ….fuck the lucio ,..FUCKk ashol dva no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur mech and contry. deathwing aliv and real strong lizard kill all the dva farm aminal with rap magic now we the cata rule .ape of the zoo presidant zarya rus fukc the great diablo and lay egg this egg hatch and lucioa wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. deathwing greattst hero

>tfw yuropoor

vote le pen

/owg/ reporting in
get fucked my dudes

vs average Dota player

Chromie

hope this garbage hero stays at least one month in the ptr.

Why didn't you put /owg/ in the op? we are overwatch general now

I'm europoor not euroshit
don't ever talk like that to me

so uhh when can we play d.va though?

Thats ok, 15% doesn't matter in qm, but i am very mad about cold blood, i ´took it every time and past lvl 20 it is the difference between you killing a hero and the hero getting away or killing you. This is very bad.

If you ever complained about "le stupid warcraft assassins!" you are the reason overwatch is now canon in hots

>hots crashed the battlenet website
i am actually surprised.
3 weeks from now.

So, is Lunar Jaina gone forever?

I told you guys it wasn't going to be Deathwing. They teased us with Karax and gave us Probe, they teased us with Stukov and gave us Lucio.

You should know by now that their teasers aren't idicitive of anything at all.

>maining D.va

plat trash confirmed

>Deathwing is not a reddit meme

No matter how bad your loot is you will never be this fucked.

>tease with good characters
>give shit joke ones
typical blizz, next they'll tease something like anduin and give us hanzo instead
fuck ow

>3 weeks
are you serious or shitposting
that is even more anticlimactic than the clawing on the door being diablo GOD I HATE BLIZZARD

someone explain this so i can laugh at the poor man

Chromie is a gnome.

No, they said they will only be available from lootboxes during the festivals though

stopping at 199 is pretty retarded

Where is the spread sheet that I can sue to calculate my hero level?

it's always 3 weeks, why would it be different?
no reason for them to change up the pattern.

>excited for 2.0
>open all my chest
>don't know what to do now

>anduin
>good character
i am having a laugh

>an error has occurred
>an error has occurred
>an error has occurred

1 lvl off from another Veteran Chest
197 here
Here is the culmination of all my phat lootz
Pretty good stuff for someone who didnt have many heroes or buy anyone except Valeera and didnt really plan on using anything other than recolored base skins because theyre the best anyways

He didn't get ANY vet chests!

'sup garrosh

you get a veteran loot chest containing a guranteed legendary every 100 hero levels during the transition from 1.0 to 2.0

he said he calculated it beforehand and thought he is level 230 something

Anyone else having their game lockup whenever they flip a coin in the lootbox thats an emoji or portrait?

It just freezes for like 10 seconds then continues as normal

She's getting a little fat from all those Doritos

>We knew it was going to be D.va
>Blizzard created a teaser and deceives people thinking it's a hero with claws

say that to my face motherfucker and not online and see what happens

and onyxia is a human and alex is a Belf with no clothes on and horns

>big launch to undead a dead game
>not releasing two heroes at once

yeah haha how dumb of me, wtf i love blizzard now

I just love how they are pissing off and turning away their fans one by one.
The did the claw mark and they did it on a dragon logo, to heavily imply deathwing, they even added the dragon growl and even the cinematic starts off looking like it is a dragon.. they knew people wanted the deathwing so much so they played the cruelest joke possible and then ripped him away at the last second and put the dva in

>Even blizzard knows D.va is trash and creates hype by fooling fans into thinking it isn't her.

I play to win

You see, two of those are banging hot and the other one is Chromie

HOT TIP
RIGHT CLICK THAT SHIT

it was supposed to tease diablo sneaking around hanamura.
blizzard is to blame they teased the trailer while announcing on the same day a new hero will be revealed so everybody thought the teaser was about the new hero, not the cinematic in general.

Deathwing has been a reddit favorite for a while now. Blizzard obviously mislead /r/hots just for lulz, and lulz were had indeed. Did you forgot about heroine[/spoilerwe're going to add more OW heroesand more tanks WinkyFace

I wasn't about to spent 10k gold in rerolls but essentially all I got was shards

on the bright side I got enough shards to get any legendary skin or 2 epic skins I want so I guess it worked out in the end

Yurocuck here, how do I calculate my hero level? I dont want to end up like this guy

>blizzard is to blame they teased the trailer while announcing on the same day a new hero will be revealed so everybody thought the teaser was about the new hero, not the cinematic in general.

I think this is exactly what happened. I don't think the german twitter post made any reference to a new hero when they posted the claw marks tease, and when everyone who's doing the teasing knows what's being teased, it's difficult to see how an outside observer might think you were talking about something else entirely.

ow is the cancer killing blizz but blizz is too greedy to know it

Add up all the levels of your heroes

I spent like 30k lol

Genji feels more powerful than in Overwatch wtf.

not even true since levels follow a new EXP curve + you need to subtract 1 level per hero

honestly just don't bother, its not worth calculating

"A former pro gamer and current ace mech pilot, D.Va jet-boosts through the Nexus, relying on her powerful cannon and defensive barrier to end skirmishes with a professional’s flair."

What's her skillset gonna be like?

Actually OW is helping HOTS grow, but you're too deep in your own ass to realize this. Stop being a bitter shit just because OW is their flagship product and HOTS is not, lol.

Wait, nevermind, I think they retroactively bumped up all the hero levels with the new scalings. Ive got a few at 10 that were at 9 before I THINK, so expect to have more levels than you do currently, by just a few.
Someone feel free to tell me if Im wrong but I think they did.

>tfw got 5 veteran chests

Yeah I haven't played much HoTS the past year so I didn't have a bunch of gold lying around
How many legendaries did you end up getting with 30k rerolls?
Did you actually get shit you wanted or not really?

>+ you need to subtract 1 level per hero
you don't need to include the -65 from every hero being level one, it turns out.

I got a lot of stuff I wanted like azmodunk, mechatassador, marauder muradin and you know stuff like that.

I'm just sad because valeera recive a heavy nerf.

Shit.

>Towers of Doom
>Get wiped just as enemy captures camps and 3 objectives spawn
>Go down to 2 life remaining in an instant
>Team calls gg
>Manage to come back when they enemy had 20+ core health left
Best feeling in the world. The guys who lost that must be tilted beyond measure.

All anal sex related

Is the update live already? I'm not getting a patch notification (GMT+1).

passice TWO HEALTH BARS LOL
Q mega shotguns
W NO FUN ZONE
E flying mode dealing % hp dmage
R1 explode
R2 mega robot of doom mode (permanent)

>lvl 1000 to get that

What is your life?

>banging hot

i said blizz not hots you overwatch playing troglodyte

>MAJOR patch release
>chinese TF2 "hero"

not for eu cucks
try tomorrow

Anyone have a link to the most up to date level calculator?
EU here and don't wanna avoid being this guy

Warcraft is exhausted, Diablo is butchered and Starcraft is irrelevant. OW is helping Blizz grow, stop being a shit.

Yeah Valeera nerf was absolutely bullshit
I mean how the fuck do you just straight up remove her best level 20 talent but keep Nazeebo's?

A guy earlier got 99 with less levels. What's going on?

>warcraft exhausted
I seriously hope noone believes this

Overpowered and impossible to nerf without deleting her

>OW is helping Blizz grow

You get a veteran chest every 100.

Me and him lucked out.

>They actually added in WC3 Illidan with the angry panda glaives
This shoulda be the Master skin to begin with desu, with the wings. 100% wings all the time, and cool pants.

isn't it level 500?

Flex or assassin bundle if I have basically no heroes already?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0zkChFumxGj79zmddQDjaUTOrlaVPlUN6UhacrwSwA/copy

Did everyone get a 30 day stimpack?

I had one, but the servers lagged out and when I relogged it was gone.

I love that skin. Just a few ne touches but it just works so much better

would you look at this...

they added a ton of new smaller skins.
many of wich are just color alteration.
but there is also default chen with his hat on, and sylvanas as warchief without her delicious tummy being exposed.

Were you the dumb animeposter that didn't believe me when I said that last thread?

so wait you can't directly buy skins anymore outside of shards/chest?

Hello I'm here to ruin all your games for my skins :3

No, I just woke up.

who /eu/ here

hero level 540+ inc

>Is the update live already? I'm not getting a patch notification (GMT+1).
>yurocucks