/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online Genera

Mikael Kirkbride Edition

Elder Thread: >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/04/25/eso-morrowind---naryu-series
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/04/20/eso-morrowind--who-are-the-wardens-truly

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/133603967

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/330377/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-10

>Latest PTS (public test server) patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/338733/pts-patch-notes-v3-0-1

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [New Player's Guidë]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxmbfvycbv0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cERzRhsCbV8
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Bone Shield
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No filthy bosmer below this line.

-------------------------------------------------------

Nice holes in your line, you let me through :v)

>No achievement for capturing scroll in pvp
Ok...

>>Is this game worth playing?
Why do I feel so sad now. Poor Yagrum.

Is the tesog guild worth joining?
Is it fun?

Do not join the EU PC guild.
They are fucking horrible, they smoke, they drink and bully people for being "nigs" or "n'wahs".
Really fucking racist, left after a day.

>being a nig
n'wah please

Guess I should have specified PC NA.
Mainly I want to find people to run trials with, and hopefully sell things from.

Sup nig.

Sup nig.

>tfw 3000 CP
>tfw still wearing CP 140 TRAINING SET Gear

>dont want to be a dick to other players
>chests/mats keep dropping furniture recipes and alchemical resin
this game seriously needs a "destroy loot" option for chests and the likes

Does anybody play on NA Xbone anymore?

>not prepping for the expansion that'll raise CP cap to 3000
It's like you don't want to be included in vet trials in 2070

DUST. MAN.

w-what

So how is Morrowind, any PTS players?

People do but I don't think a lot of players on /tesog/ does.

It's an addon, check it out.

Nice try Gina
youtube.com/watch?v=cERzRhsCbV8

>spend all day yesterday getting new gear for all purpose solo setup.
>ended up too tanky, gotta make some tweaks to skills and slight item change
>feel like it's gonna be ok
okfeels.tga

I don't even want to know the contents I just wanna know if it is good or not

But why? You already work at Jewimax, how wouldn't you know?

>He had a hard life

F

He did nothing wrong.

>2017
>still no magicka sprint/dodge/break
What the fuck is their problem?

>no stamina healers/stam shields
What the fuck is their problem?

what the FUCK do you mean, son?

How active is the PS4 community? I really want to play this game, but don't want to drop 40 buckaroonies on a ded game.

Should've bought it during the anniversary sale, wait for another sale or buy morrowind.

Not him but elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Bone Shield
But yeah, maybe after they add more stam shields and spears or throwing axes (or buff bow). If we added mag dodge into current meta mag builds (mag sorc) would be even more OP.

Oh shit, sorry I feel like a dumb cunt. It isn't "a shield"

The little bit I played was fun, I don't know about the NDA I agreed to so pls don't trace me ZOS.
It was nice seeing Vvardenfell again.

Short Bosmer waifus for snuggling and kissing

Pelinal did nothing wrong, remove knife ear vermin

I want to hurt your waifu

The next holiday is coming up in June or July, and it's a Pelinal themed one

is this game fun

Really?
Because i'd love that shit

yes

Dark deal

Yes really.

It's bad but other games are badder

>tfw magsorc doing shit damage in pvp
What am I doing wrong?

Can be several reasons. An easy bursty build is 2 kena, 5 clever alchemist and 5 spinner and just throw whatever you have at em.

What would be the best min max combo to play warden ice mage? Why did ZOS rape frost staff?

Give me build ideas for both mag tank or dd warden.

You missed the free week recently unfortunately.

The general population is great, obviously not as many people from here since most are PC, but the NA /tesog/ guild has about 40 members (almost got that guild store)

>no stamina healers
>Soothing Spores – Seed a large area of mushrooms that heals you and six allies in your frontal cone with a 20-meter radius and 60-degree angle. If healing an ally less than 8m away, it is 15% stronger. Ability Scales off max Stamina and Weapon Damage. Costs Stamina instead of Magicka.

>that guy was younger than 28

hourly reminder not to trigger anyone and respect safe spaces

this lad just bought the game on steam sale a few days ago and was only level 10

no warning, just perma ban

Deserved it desu.
You're gonna act like a retard you're gonna get treated like one.

>retard
triggered

what is it with degenerates and mmo games.

Who knows, be glad Trump is making MMO's great again and banning paedophiles.

Well I have 1k of each type of bait for my master angler attempt on xbox one

any tips from any master anglers here?

There are places on the Internet where you're allowed to act like a total fucking idiot. You can't do that everywhere. It's like audibly farting in public. You think anyone is going to appreciate the smell of your shit?

>He was supposed to be the heir to the throne
>Older sister suddenly appears and claims the throne
>Everything he built up and prepared for was for nothing
>Everyone likes his sister better
>Wife is declared traitor and killed by this random peasant
>his wife's killer is now hero of the Dominion
>Want to be better than sister but turns into a monster and gets killed by wife's killer

hard life indeed

His only mistake was being brother to a time traveling dwemer cyborg

The PTS finally fucking finished downloading

time to go back, back to Morrowind

I can't decide between this game and FFXIV. Both have new expansions coming out. Anyone have an opinion on both that could sway me one way or the other?

Both are good.
So, do you prefer Final Fantasy or The Elder Scrolls overall?
go with whatever.

This is a fun game if you like TES and a mediocre mmo if you dont.

but then 14 is a mediocre mmo if you dont want to ERP all day too so...

Are the invites sent in waves or are there no invites anymore?

What could you say about the combat? I've been reading ESO combat is pretty horrible.

>guy in zone chat offers something I want
>ask how much
>tell him I'd pay more for it than he wanted
>no other communication
>see them offering it again in chat
How to trade with people in chat?
I thought they just have to send me the goods and I would pay them, do I need to initiate a trade somehow?

Not him but I got mine yesterday so maybe they are doing waves.
Only been playing for about a month now, but I did participate in the beta way back when.

Its actually not that bad as far as mmos go. Bar swapping is an annoying mechanic to be honest, but meh. Most people just have all their buffs on the back bar and maybe a dot or two and then their main skills on the front bar.

The combat itself limits you to about 10 skills, which has its own charm desu, since it makes you plan your builds more carefully and every skill you slot is meaningful, most of the faggots who hate the combat are the ones who only played until lvl 10 - 20 and spammed light and heavy attacks and got rekt in Cyrodiil, the combat is better than skyrim's, to give you an idea at least.

Can you disable the house icons on the map?
they overlap or block the wayshrines i often port to

They can send it via the mail with the Cash-on-Demand (CoD) system. Basically you receive a letter and have to pay the money to take the attachment from it, and then they receive the paid amount in the mail.

There's a postage fee on that though so some may prefer to trade in person.

In person you both put the items you get a little menu where you select the items/gold you want to trade then confirm. If either person changes the gold/items you both have to confirm again, so they can't scam you by removing items at the last minute or something.

Don't use any other method of trading items. For things like services (vampire/werewolf bite) you'll just have to trust them.

>>no other communication
>>see them offering it again in chat
Maybe they just forgot or weren't sure how to respond, did you say anything when he offered the item again?

Filters

They're in the same category as wayshrines in the built-in Filters, there's probably a PC addon that has more options though.

>did you say anything when he offered the item again?
No, this is my first time ever writing to buy something figure I did something wrong.
If I see him offering it again I will ask again.
I didn't realize it was so simple before.

Does fighter guild's silver bolt work against vampires? I know it destroyes werewolfs and never tried it against others considering 80% of azuras star is vamp it may be op.

I want to play templar but don't want to heal. Am I cucked?

Necro+lich king. You wont get monster helm set. And you will need necro frost staff and 1h necro weapon/shield+lich shield/weapon. When your mana drops you need to switch bars for a sec to get proc regen.

If you want to stamina. Yes.

Hello /tesog/! Please advise, axe or sword? Which one looks best? I have both, only need one!

On one hand, swords are lame! On the other hand, i dont like how the axe hangs upside down at my side.

Why do you say that?

Does 20% resurrection speed make much difference at all? The health might be nice I guess
I never want to be the cunt resurrecting in dungeons since it's better I keep healing more often than not so it'd only really be for pvp anyway

Axe

Use it to chop down trees

It's good for PvP, since it stacks with the Alliance War rez speed bonus too, you can basically troll other players by rezzing an ally in like 3 or 2 seconds.

Yeah I spotted that just after, think i'll get em all together and have some fun popping people back up fast as fuck

Monster!

top bants

because Stamplar isn't really good but as any class in this game:

Good player with X class and Y race >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> average player with meta build and gear

can you use add ons with PTS?

>Boob window dunmer

weew laad

>PTS wont carry to main server I use

oh, then I guess it is more efficient to use my main characters for PTS

then again, I want to test out Warden

>want boob window
>have no boobs

>tfw you are getting hot and heavy with your girl and she starts nibbling on your ear, and suddenly you're not sure if she's being playful or hungry.

It's got neat content, but makes several things very inconvenient for the player. How much those inconveniences bother you will likely play a big factor in how much you enjoy the game.

Also the customer service is kinda terrible, or at least it used to be.

Pics?

Is there any reason to keep playing this game until morrowind comes out

> empowering chain
> dark deal
> path of shadows
> shadow clone/ ambush morph

So help me decide my sns+bow stamblade 'tank' skills.

So far on bow bar ive got poison injection, relentless focus, endless hail, caltrops, and sap essence (using more for dual brutality+ and sorcery than as a self healing method, ive only got 11k magicka- moving vigor to backbar and putting sap on main bar for the heal% increase might be smart though)

On sns ive got pierce armor, and resolving vigor.

Now there are some things i want here but i dont know what the best option is. Im after both minor maim and major resolve and ward.

Option one is to use dark shades, which will take care of both of those things, but ward/resolev does not last as long as the shades do and it might mess up my timing.
The other option is to use deep slash as my minor maim (i picked this over the single target ultimate regen, im not sure if thats smart but i do like the aoe application, im runing soul harvest as main bar for the ultimate, but maybe that wouldnt be enough), and to take refreshing shadows or maybe even surprise attack as my shadow skill to activate the passive. I like surprise attack and having a nice spammable single target skill is appealing, though refreshing path looks nice too.

Im on the edge about using siphoning strikes at all, to prepare myself for morrowind, also ive been doing fine just with heavy attacks and my natural regen so far, but it might be nice. Im currently using swallow soul for the heal increase and also a small passive hot.

But ive just not got it all nailed down. Backbar ult is fighters guild for now but thats because i dont have mages guild. Ive also got warhorn leveled

>Im on the edge about using siphoning strikes at all, to prepare myself for morrowind
Why? Siphoning will give you health and stam back. It may even be easier to survive as a stam tank tnx to it since you have basically no other way to get health back if I'm not wrong.

I may well use it then, but sustain overall will be nerf so id like to practice not wasting all my stamina now