every girl I know owns one.

every drug dealer I know owns one.

Every homosexual I know owns one.

Fatter, slightly better looking 350Z.

Still slow.

Still fat.

Still not a very mod-friendly car.

>can't go wrong with 300hp either
And the car weighs 3,500lbs, power to weight ratio on par with a V6 camry.

The newer ones have around 305 hp, can hit 0-60 in 5.5-6 seconds which is perfectly fine with me.
I'm not getting one any older than 2006

so much this; between my dad and his girlfriend I've driven both 2 door and 4 door versions and my god do they lumber about. The steering feels pretty numb and the acceleration is lacking to say the least but I will say that they did drive smooth but it feels like a very boring "luxury" vehicle

>The newer ones have around 305 hp
You posted a picture of a 2004, why would you do that if you intended to talk about "newer" ones

So you're saying I should get a 350z if I want it to actually feel sporty at all? I just really like the VQ engine.

my bad i just got an image from google images.

>I just really like the VQ engine.
>I just really like this oil-swilling, leak-having, high strung, coarse, poor specific output V6

I would say that the best bet is that you should look at getting a G35 coupe in a manual and start researching 350Z performance engine mods to increase the power
it won't kill the bulk though

alright ty, I have to find someone to teach me how to drive stick, I'm 21 years old and I know how to, but never really did it enough to test drive a car with one.

My 05 G35 coupe has no leaks or oil burning problems at 140k miles. Its just u niggers dont know how to change gaskets

>VQ
>high strung

everything else i agree with, but i heard aftermarket cams make it a lot better

Yeah i have to find a G35 that didn't have a *ahem* ethnic individual, or a 16 year old as it's previous owner which will be hard...

Not OP, but I'm in the market for one as well. Is the automatic worth it? I want one really bad, but not in manual because I miss having others drive my car when I'm unable to do so.

Also I rather not chance it with some tard that watched one too many fast and furious films.

The camry probably handles better too.

And doesn't need to be post 2007 in order to not burn oil and eat tires

And doesn't have a shit interior

So it's slower than a v6 mustang?

Nissan a shit

i teach all my friends to drive stick

that manual is slow, the automatic is lethargic
but if speed doesn't matter to you, it's pretty smooth so there's that going for it

I own an auto. Its fine and its not like ur going to be racing ur daily so auto is fine and comfy.

If its higher milage I would recommened a flush. It can get sluggish if not taken care of but when it works it does its job.

The car isnt slow, just a bunch of bus riders and weebs in here think anything under 400hp is slow, 0-60 in the Vq35de is 6.0 on the dot if u have good tires.

If u want to go faster just get an intake, hi-flow cats, exhaust and phlem or whatever spacers. Should make the car sound nice and get the 0-60 in mid to high 5s

Why would I ever want a V6 mustang? yeah it might be a pretty decent sports car but you'll always know you drive the lesser version of the car. Fucking hate v6 pony cars dude idek why

>i teach all my friends to drive stick
too much hassle. I commend you though. How long did it take?
Ah I see. Not really worried about speed too much. Just reliability. I just love the look of the G35 and I want to replace my IS300 with one.

God I miss the 2J reliability.

oil burning hunk of boyracer trash. they've been used an abused by every boyracer faggot for 10 years. g37 is better in every way.

These cars go for 7000 in Aus, rwd 280hp 6 speed manual. What is exactly bad about that?

What makes an NA v6 nissan that's slower than an NA V6 mustang any better?

every pedo i know owns one

only 05-06 vqs burn oil. My 08 350z doesn't burn a drop.

>looks at this picture of 2 car that are completely irrelevant to this conversation

I only know one g35 owner it's a 28 year old gfless neckbeard with a nico nico nii sticker in the back window, so this is accurate.

No, it's not me. I drive a 3k civic.

>nico nico nii sticker in the back window

Holy fuck I physically cringed at that

jeez i better not get this car because i am so scared to be ostricized by my peers because sometimes the car is driven by faggots ;_;

Holy crap guys!!!!!

>Nissan 350z
>Infiniti G35
>Infiniti FX35
>Nissan Skyline 350GT
>all have the same 3.5 liter engine
>all have the numbers 3 and 5 in their model names

MIND BLOWN

Horrid rattlebox. Buy a G37 instead.

I hate the way they look

Then buy a g35, why do u care so much about what some random said in a vietnamese noodles board.

I think I want one every now and then. Then, I think about all the things this post pointed out. All truth. The car sucks.

Its just the GT version of the 350z w/ back seats.

Not really fat, its heavier sure but its fairly lighter than a convertable 350z.

Slow is subjective, speedwise its on par with a e34 m5, 99 Porsche Boxster and a lil faster than a BRZ. Who cares if a V6 normie mobile shitbox is faster to 60 by like .2 secs.

Steering is pretty stiff on my G which is surprising but it does not feel numb at all to me.

Its not a tuner engine per say and NA mods dont do too much maybe 30-40hp with spacers, manifold, exhaust, hi'flow cats and intake. I just did intake, spacers and cats on stock exhast and the car is responsive and sounds great even with stock exhaust. The car stock is already well tuned and nissan is getting the most out of the engine already so tuning isnt too horribly necessary.

The car is for people who want a fast daily but want to be confortable as well on a budget and dont want a Z. I picked my 05 up for $3200 w/ 140k miles and it was def worth it. Mechanically solid with no oil leaks or burning and prev owner had reciepts on all fixes. Go for it if u can find a solid one under 5k

>30-40hp with spacers, manifold, exhaust, hi'flow cats and intake

Someone dyno'd each individual mod. God bless.

Back to back on the same dyno and standardized for weather conditions?

>I miss having others drive my car
KEK DETECTED

>Hi flow cats
Either have stock or none, they don't do anything having high flow or not.

Hi-flow cats are the way to go on them. Without them they sound ricey, annoyingly loud and will make the car smell bad. And hi flow vs no cats are not much different performance wise anyways.

Idk man. It's highly annoying being the designated driver by default because my friends are busriders.

idk man. There isn't many RWD good looking coupes that have 280hp for under 5k.

They are a good deal if you can find one that isn't fucked up. I got lucky and stole one at the price of a 3k civic and it wasn't fucked up.

Let me fix that for you
>Poor mans genesis

Ew

>poor man's hyundai

kek