/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA EDITION

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

>Old thread :

first for cats are dumb

second for cats are smart

Remember if its a female catposter/lizardposter and its from this thread, its best to avoid them ingame.

reposting ;)

Good afternoon geeks and gamers

We here at NO FUN ALLOWED are proud to announce the launch of Balmung's ONLY all-inclusive Veeky Forums Free company!

We have:
- An open door policy to all Veeky Forums users!
- No overbearing social conduct rules!
- No voting on new members - all of Veeky Forums are welcome!
- Catgirls!(is this something to advertise?!)

If we could be added to the pastebin that'd be pretty rad, and for information PST to Adelais Auteuil or Gordian Ramsay, or feel free to submit an application with "vg" in the contents.

Gotta clear Binding Coil for the story, do all the raids, and get a wife before Stormblood!

hell yea

Highlanders!

Catboy hour has begun!

Edit the pastebin and post the edited version in the thread for OP-makers to edit the header, you dumb shit.

a FUCKING LEAF

any catgirls want to do some fictionalized breeding

>all-inclusive
>putt and adelais are the leaders

Can't wait to see the drama and meltdowns from this fc.

yea

what do you have as your short message

Hey hey hey hey, smoke futa cock erry day.

Drop below 2000 feet!

I'm mostly wary of what kind of behaviors it'll be a breeding ground for. Thread culture is exhausting when people try to bring it to places other than Veeky Forums, and equating your FC to the Hufflepuff of Veeky Forums FCs where you take in everyone that no one else wanted(usually for good reason) is a disaster waiting to happen. On the other hand, it could prove to be an interesting experiment for containment FCs.

You might regret that open-door immigration policy.

{End-time} {Elezen}

My puff is wet.

can you killfuck my lala ill throw on some cat ears you wont even tell the difference

Why did Kiss join Beepys fc?

post backstabbing toxic fc killers (friends)

ʰᵉᶜᵏ

{limit brake} is for ____?

cyute

IIt's a Wukong reference not Goku you shit weeb

goku is a wukong reference

This cat is stupid and not smart.

you're a wukong reference

Reviving your party when they die on Diabolos Hollow's orbs.
Killing Aether Collectors.
Finishing a less than 15% HP enemy.
And he's making a Goku reference, mentally challenged friend.

As an FCless person, I'm wary of this. Like sure an FC for the thread, all inclusive, sounds like it might work out. But on the other hand you've got the literal cancer of the thread that you're also opening the door to, which means its likely going to have typical FC drama at least and holy-shit-bad FC drama at most.

TERAFLARE

tfw first time doing the vault as healer and your tank gets 7+ stacks on 2nd boss (:

Will they add more items to Recruit-a-Friend?

Was the tank new as well? Did you figure out how to not stand behind the Dimensional Rips?

It has putt, mel, and adelais already in it. It basically is the cancer of the thread.

was synced, and auto skipped cutscenes so I'm pretty sure he had been before.

And yeah it's pretty obvious after you get the tether that you shouldn't stand near them

all it needs is beepy

Yes I know that he's making a goku reference but wukong did it first

I'd know, I play Dota 2.

hi

Beepy has his own FC.

i am incredibly jealous of this couple pic.

just comparing heights...

what did you guys buy on amazon for the cloud mount

gaming buttplug

when the hell is lala hour
i HATE cadeboys

A 20 dollar psn card that I gave to a friend because I don't have a ps4.

Which area are you going to visit first in Stormblood as if you had a choice in the matter and you aren't just dragged through zones via the MSQs, /xivg/? I'll be visiting Ala Mhigo.

Swirlanders.

What should I do if I didn't get my code, despite buying the requirements? Is it supposed to be sent to my email?

In 25m you can have your turn pedo.

There is no lala hour, and for good reason. Need to gas them all. We have Elezen hour and Catboy hour. Lizard and catgirl hours are constantly active.

does it count if I post the same backstabbing toxic fc killer

Considering we'll only reach Doma during the second part of the game, I'll try to search for the Return to Ivalice raid and the swamp area.
Did you preorder? Pre-order codes will be shipped the day the game's out.

No, I just bought a 2 month sub from Amazon, where it was legible. Am I just looking in the wrong area?

au ra ninjas, yay or nay?

yes

Raen nins are canon

>elezen hour
I secretly want to marry one!

Lizards

Sweet tender not at all sloppy lala smooches

I hope they drag us through again. Theme park contained stories ala WoW zones suck shit. Heavensward felt like an RPG adventure.

What can I pre-order to get the code? I want to do what I did last time and pre-order something and then cancel it after I redeem the code.

doing doodle commish for moogle attire, mail me at [email protected] if interested

WHEN UNDERCUTTING GOES WRONG

when you see it...

they send the code when the item ships now

Catboy x Elezen hour

>pugilist

that isn't a catboy

Not if you bitch at support. They dont get paid enough to deal with complaints so they just throw you one if you ask nice enough.

>overwatch art

I loved every second of it. Only wish they had more bro moments.
>hasn't finished Scholasticate quests
Do it.

thats a catgirl...
faggot
also cats are too small and filthy to breed with superior elezen gods

do you have more examples?

Catboy hour has ended. Lala hour is in full effect now!

Denied. Elezen hour overrides pedophile hour. Post Elezens.

Lonely lala looking for love

>amazon gave me a code for the Summer DLC along side the SB DLC
>realize that one ended a long time ago

That butler outfit would have been nice

Should Fists of Fire/Earth/Wind be removed or made in to a passive skills?
They seem kinda pointless.

samefag

pst shirou "kume for a nig" kuma

They really should implement elemental damage in this game.

>BLM crying over ifrit

Add some stance where Fire-Ice is reverted.

Remove them and make them into short term buffs that are more impactful. Like a much larger boost to damage, speed, and defense but on a moderate cooldown for when they are needed.

Either make elemental attributes mean something or combine them into certain skills. Maybe Meditation.

How tall are you looking for?

Maybe shared cooldowns, so they're kind of like the stances.

How do I stop running out of the yellow stuff as marauder? In boss fights and longer fights in general it steadily drops until I'm stuck around 100 and can never recover.

S M A S H

stop spamming overpower

Yeah shared cooldowns, so people can only use the damage one as always right?

But then my stupid team takes agro. I think. Is there a way to tell from the icons if I'm about to lose agro?

this keeps getting more and more sillier

>during the second part of the game
I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying that all the zones won't be available at the start? Wouldn't that mean that SAM wouldn't be available until later either?

It's a shame that all that Ivalice winds up being is part of a raid, but I guess you can't just shoehorn one world into another.

I liked heavensward's flow, but you only had one major city released in this expansion so you had a pretty linear route. Assuming that Ala Mhigo is in tact, it'd be two, possibly three cities in this expansion if you count the Garlean empire. I just can't see it being linear unless all paths lead to the empire in the end.