Does anyone here actually consider the R35 GTR a supercar?

Does anyone here actually consider the R35 GTR a supercar?

Im with the motoring journalists that think that being classified as a supercar means that it has to look good, sound good, and have sense of prestige, all of which the GTR doesn't do like a supercar should. They are a fast capable feat of engineering, but certainly not a supercar with how cheap (both price and interior build quality). It seems that the only people who consider a datsun a supercar are those that cant afford them.

If it is id definitely consider the ZL1 a super car.

Literally no one considers the GTR a super car which is why it's so good. It's an average Japanese sports vehicle and to this day is still faster than the new ford GT

>I am mad the GTR is faster than my favourite car
what we all read OP

no, that is a sprts car

No thats a muscle car

camaro can never be a super car, also super car means it has to have good build quality and denotes it can't be 6.2 liter boomer tech pushcuck shit

>muscle car

thats a buzzword, muscle cars are sports cars

no sports cars aren't ill handling slow pieces of shit a civic is more sports car than anything american ever

>also super car means it has to have good build quality
No it doesn't. F40 and none of the standard Mclarens have good built quality in terms of shit just breaking on them.

>it can't have a certain valvetrain configuration or its not a super
>the GT40 isn't a super car
>Saleen S7 isn't a super car
Stay assmad nigger.

assmad gm fangirl detected

snek and a few others would like a word with you.

sure I love baiting amerifats but outside the memesphere muscle cars are sports cars

no they're not burger

not a muscle car sperg more

yeah, how's it feel to use leafsprings in 2017 and get btfo by a v6

That guy he was replying to didn't say "muscle" he said "anything american ever"

Im not a burger?

american cars are still a shit

Still less shit than the non-nurburgring winning slower selling GTR.

muscle cars still aren't sports cars, they're cheap piles of shit that can't handle and have big underengineered slow revving v8s

GT-R is still faster tho
sperg more