/ovg/ - Έkδοση Αστείων Ελλήνων

Προηγούμενο Thread:
Το Wiki μας θα απαντήσει οποιαδήποτε ερώτηση που μπορεί να έχετε.Οι πιο δημοφιλείς ερώτήσεις μπορούν να βρεθούν εύkολα στην αρχιkή σελίδα:
>get-good.net

Ελάτε στο Mumble kαι συστηθείτε!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Συμμετάσχετε στην ομάδα του /ovg/ στο Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Οδηγός εξοπλισμού
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

Κάνουμε αγώνες τα σαββατοkύριαkα. Δείτε το Google doc μας για περισσότερες πληροφορίες!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

i like this

>tfw the racing in the pack looked intense and barely got any of it

Another type of snack holder.

This is a funny Greek thread xdddddddddffdddddd

What's with the ebonics?

Are there any decent sub $100 wheels? I dont need anything fancy (such as FFB), i just want to stop fucking up in ETS2 with a xbox controller.

logitech momo

uhhhhh...... cyka?

During sales you can get a brand new TMX for just over 100 currencies.

i want a dad mcdonalds holder now

>anything fancy, such as FFB
ffb is the only reason to buy a wheel instead of using controller, you get a lot of information through ffb. not to mention it's basically standard feature, not fanciness.

just be patient and look for dfgt

I want vintage stock car racing and sprint car racing. What sim is for me?

Oh, shit.

Oh my fucking god I'm going to need Google Translate for this.

thats just the user agreement, click the right button

guise is cracking assetto corsa safe?

did you guys bought the dlcs or did you crack the game?

What the hell is being downloaded?

>machine parameter [appeal]
no idea

Of course meme cars.

>just the user agreement
>"yes, i agree to give away both of my kidneys for software developer free of charge"

Yui

>gas meter
D R O P P E D

>continuously tap to accelerate

I'm not going to enjoy this game.

This game did have a 1 1/2 star rating on the Japanese iTunes Store.

I'm just trying it out.

This is weird.

I think I'm done playing.

>it's a shitty mobile game

That's great, I wanted handling worse than the old games (as if that was even possible)

It's not a freeroam game; you just race on the same tiring stretch of road for several races against kei cars.

Your objective is to win the race while swiping at a certain time before a corner in order to drift for style points.

I'm not going to bother continuing this game.

Worst TXR ever.

Why do people even like japan when the most used gaming platform there is literally mobile?

Meanwhile, back to TXR3.

I've gotten an FD, defeated the first set of teams in Osaka and Nagoya, and I'm now heading back to Tokyo to get my ass handed to me.

I'm not sure if I should get a Supra; the Pantera is available, but I'm wanting to beat this game like I've done with other TXR games - with a JDM car.

Even Windows 10 betrays me.

Do mobile game devs just not give a shit about licensingj

Believe me, do NOT get the Supra. I made that mistake on my first playthrough and its handling is unbelievably bad, more so than other cars. If you want a JDM car, I'd stick with the FD for now.

If you want to see how bad the Supra is, buy it, drive it, then load your previous save. It's not worth it. I mean, it might be okay if you tune it, but it's just terrible unless you can manage to make it drivable desu.

Try finding a used G29.

How about the R34?

Just unlocked it.

you only get it for 4 days?

Is anyone enjoying Dirt 4? It's a nice game but it's not at all what I expected or wanted. Not even close to Dirt Rally.

Why did these morons at Codemasters think that casualizing is the way to go? Dirt Rally's strength was actually the high difficulty. You could literally enter as a casual, get your ass kicked until you got gud and then you'd leave the game as a good rally driver. It taught you that it's okay to not get the first place, whereas D4 is built around getting first place every time "and if you don't then just lower the difficulty brah". Literally zero incentive to actually overcome difficulties and keep going during the rally, even though they made a complex repair system. Actually everything in the game is a little too complex. I loved how DR was simple, pure and aesthetic. D4 doesn't have that.

Please enjoy this Veeky Forums paintjob I made.

I don't think Dirt Rally and Dirt 4 are supposed to be thought of as in the same family

Dirt 4 is the successor to Dirt 3, both in spirit and in game experience, and I would not be surprised to see a Dirt Rally 2 later

Codemasters should fix their naming though

There won't be a Dirt Rally 2. They clearly stated that with Dirt 4 they want the best of both worlds. You want a Rally experience? Use the rally handling. You want the Dirt 3 experience, you use the gamer handling.

Which absolutely sucks because like I said, Dirt Rally made people git gud which is why casuals like myself absolutely loved it. I sucked initially but then I learned how to drive.

Ah, that sucks, the prime reason I did NOT buy Dirt 4 is exactly what you're describing, I don't want the too difficult to be arcade yet too easy to be considered simulator type games

>you'd leave the game as a good rally driver.
>after SHiT Rally
hahaha, no

>It taught you that it's okay to not get the first place
you literally have to top3 to progress in the game, and you're given infinite restarts while trying to get it - with only a slight point bonus if you don't use the restarts. this shit is typical of arcade games, not simulators

>Literally zero incentive to actually overcome difficulties and keep going during the rally, even though they made a complex repair system
what's complex about it?

>Dirt Rally's strength was actually the high difficulty
except rallying is not about struggling with handling the car. and not like DR is difficult anyway

>hahaha, no
Yes you nigger you'd learn a lot about car's physics as well as driving those cars would be come more natural to you. In terms of vidya of course.

>you literally have to top3 to progress in the game, and you're given infinite restarts while trying to get it - with only a slight point bonus if you don't use the restarts. this shit is typical of arcade games, not simulators
Losing money is a good enough incentive, besides with the difficulty, the restarts themselves wouldn't give you shit unless you knew how to drive well and fast. Besides top 3 is much different to being top 1 all the time. Not to mention how it was still okay if you didn't come out even in the top 3. Yeah you wouldn't go forward but who cares? It was really only upping the difficulty with the next level of championship.

>what's complex about it?
Haven't done it yet but from the tutorials it seemed like something that takes too much time to go through the menus and shit. In DR you'd just press Y and keep going.

>except rallying is not about struggling with handling the car. and not like DR is difficult anyway
You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

>you'd learn a lot about car's physics
>from SHiT Rally
L O L

>the restarts themselves wouldn't give you shit unless you knew how to drive well and fast.
except when you keep restarting and grinding the stage until you get it right corner after corner until the finish. you can just restart-scum your way to victory

having "difficulty levels" at all is typical arcade stuff

>it's a "guy first roasts Dirt and then proceeds to shill his ultra realistic 1990s rallying game"

Quick, post things that trigger Rally2K guy

literally shaking right now

You know nothing of thermodynamics and it shows.

do you think ill come first?

also seconding what this guy is saying im just restarting till I memorize the tracks loosing the 8k no restart bonus is nothing

Nr2003 has stock cars from every year. It has Sprint cars too but I don't think they're very accurate

>cherrypicking bugs

>glitched, inconsistent or plain wrong physics in a "simulator" at all
>hurr cherrypicking

You are cherrypicking. I haven't experienced many bugs and neither have others.

Don't be mean to marko's dad

>Never even play rally games
>Comment once about the thermodynamics of a WebM
>Thriving meme two years on
I feel weirdly proud. Is this what it's like to raise a child?

It's like accidentally having a child

Stop impersonating RBDK, it's a worse meme than thermodynamics

t. RBDK

Correct

The SHiT meme is my favorite ovg meme of 2017 so far

>yfw Rally2k is actually right and likely knows more about rallying than 99% of /ovg/ but because people are rally casuals they won't realise it.

makes u thnk

yeh it his birfday be nice to him

Hey, can I have an anime skin for OVGTP?
t. Rally2kGuy

>yfw SJ is actually right and likely knows more about series organizing than 99% of /ovg/ but because people are casuals they chased him out

makes u think

Used Logitech DFGT/DFP.

>i haven't experienced something, that means it doesn't happen
excellent train of thought

God tier soundtrack desu

More like
>I'm not a shit driver, so I dont have to worry about this.

1v1 at rallycross faggot. If you win I'll shut up forever.

>implying i like r2k

I played the career through entirely and haven't been bothered by the bugs.

Just for you

rallycross is as much rally as a guinea pig is a pig

Unironically put legit anime pics like the one on the wing and I promise I will run it.
Make it light shade of pink too

chicken

1v1 me in Whiplash then

>trying to trick me into making an actual effort
>trying to trick me into making an actual anime skin

What's your pb on siamese

awwww
I'm sorry... But I actually just meant to plaster it with anime pics, not to make a legit itasha tho.

>he fell for the gacha mobage trap

There's a reason the Mega Man fandom hated Rockman Xover, you know, apart from the poor timing of the release (being released during the cancellation wave and all).

Is this accurate?

No

>rfactor
>not arcade
0/10

fixed

I am enjoying it, but I am massively confused by the lack of content and the physics. They said over and over that they were trying to satisfy the Dirt Rally audience, so I assume what happened was that the actual management side of things pushed the game forward when it should have been delayed and left it a half-finished mess comparable to the early access release of Dirt Rally.
Now the real question comes: are they going to fix their shit? Or are they going to dump it and move on to the next game?

Missing Dirt Rally.

don't know, AI deleted it with a 31:50

got a 53:44 on le grand roale though

HMMMMMM I WONDER WHAT I COULD POSSIBLY BE UP TO HMMMMMMMM????