/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Marluxia Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
>Union X launch
>One Year Anniversary

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Newest Trailers:
1.5+2.5:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3hEIgHYiI
Union χ[Cross]:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gc1gYox_Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=kycDgmjpGsg

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Loo4e2FMrhQ
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/2eb8881e89ad7bd6e0d2d17f9a6db06e.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry forgot to include the previous thread here it is

delet this thred

Really cute pic of Xion chilling at the clock tower

delet this thread along with the shite anniversary

>is Marluxia lewd or not lewd...

I love it! She looks so cute!

I wont do this again

user this is a blue board

will i still get ka5 if i guilt ikairi2 now?

no.

>Sees Marluxia giving me those eyes

I see we went with lewd thread after all.

To lewd, or not to lewd?
That, is the question.

aw ok thanks

I'm gonna fuck Riku and then marry him!

calm down, mickey

post yfw micky and ricky fug in kh3

have this shit and leave

I will succeed where Mickey has failed!

lewdfags need to be gassed

I want to lick riku's abs!

>fags need to be gassed
Fixed that for you, buddy.

there's nothing lewd about riku and the king's pure love for each other

I want to be held in his arms.

Is there a recommended order to do the worlds in Re:CoM?
I always do them in the KH1 order they happen but is there a better way?

Which is best between air enemy -60, ground enemy -60, and +1000 str?

May your heart be the guiding key

Str. > Air > Ground

I want him to whisper sweet nothings in my ear while we make love!

Fuck you.

Yes exactly!

how do you type this shit without cringing

Okay who let in the girls and faggots?

Only real difference is which enemy cards you get at which floors, so do whatever you want.

>not being gay for riku
pathetic

I fucking love him!
I'm gonna be his wife!

Too bad he only wants to bareback kairi

I'll be his Kairi!

I think this artist did a decent job, but I've noticed a lot of people have been drawing Riku as looking really scrawny recently.

And by recently I mean since he got his haircut.

Not the other user, but "May your heart be your guiding key." doesn't sound cheesy when I think about someone like MoM saying it.

I was so pissed off when they cut his hair.

i know, when will they get it right

This is a bad sign.
>Re:CoM
>up to 3F
>not gotten a single non-boss enemy card

Normally I've gotten quite a few by now.

How come Sora is so merciless?

If anyone's not test fighting him, he always aims to kill his enemy. Only exception was with Vexen.

>Not killing your enemies
Trudeau leave

Funny enough his hair didn't look too bad on his younger self, but it looks HORRIBLE on his older self.

I was pissed when they cut his hair too.
And it's not even a good haircut!

I know right?
I thought Terra was the one who got all the bad scrawny fanart, but Riku has it even worse!

Power of friendship or talking people to become your friend instead like a shonen hero?

Nope, not with Sora. Like in the earlier adventures, when the time came to face Maleficent, he straight up mortally wounded her before demon Riku corrupted her further.

>How come Sora is so merciless?

It's all he's ever known, since his world got swallowed by darkness.

No seriously, who wouldn't think "aim to kill" constantly after fighting these things?

Also all those Disney villains tried to kill him too.

Riku, Terra and Vanitas get the scrawny treatment a lot in fanart
Being one of the darkness boiz is suffering

Yeah Maleficent looked like she was gonna die until she got that deep darkness boost.

I still can't believe Sora looked so happy in KH2 talking about how he murdered Maleficent. "She's toast!" damn Sora, you're kinda scary.

>Being one of the darkness boiz is suffering

What are you talking about? It looked the best on his older self.

Either way, it's a bad haircut.

i really hope they scrap the kh3 models and start over but i know it will never happen

That's really old though

I don't know why everyone says that Namine is for suffering only and pair her with Vantias. She needs someone who will care for her and love her tenderly after the abuse she endured . Like Roxas

Welp I guess it's time to leave this general again.

why?

You know exactly why.

fuck you

>t. one of the sad fucks keeping this general alive with bullshit
Namine is useless.
Kairi is practically non-existant.
Xion is a marysue.

Nomura has 0 intentions of shipping characters together at this point. Build a bridge over your autistic fantasies and get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Loo4e2FMrhQ

woah just chill out for a sec. i was wondering why they were leaving the general for a while.

Yeah we all know that Vanitas is going to die anyway, or cease to exist in some manner.

>mfw every badguy is going to be redeemed including Xehanort

>i was wondering why they were leaving the general for a while.

Lol, user you've missed the past few threads haven't you? The other Anons leaving because they're pretty sure that a miniature ship war is about to happening.

Although honestly I think all the shipfags should just talk about the ships peacefully.

For example: Axel might be super gay, but he would probably fuck Xion.

Why are people obsessed with ships? This isn't even a romance series. Romance has no place in Kingdom Hearts.

to be honest we're not as bad as others generals when it comes to shipping. *cough* *cough* /sthg/.

That's not a high bar son.

>Lol, user you've missed the past few threads haven't you? The other Anons leaving because they're pretty sure that a miniature ship war is about to happening.
That and the fact that shit is getting reposted ad infinitum just to keep the general going. For example, . And did you really need to post that whole drivel again? Same pic and everything.

Answer: No, you didn't.

>including Xehanort

I can only see this happening...if Xehanort is de-aged, somewhat depowered, or something, brought down on his knees crying and then deemed pathetic enough to not bother with anymore. Young adult Xehanort is then last seen walking off into the distance and disappears.

Just ignore the people that are obivously trying to start shit and they'll go away.

I hate to bring up something as shitty as DBZ, but Vegeta murdered people, destroyed entire planets and was a general asshole and they still redeemed him.
Xehanort will not be killed and will be redeemed.

I feel like they could make it make better sense than DBZ as well, quite easily.

Chalk it up to "I just wanted to see the outside world, I had to know the truth."

In BBS he already says he needs to find out if we're worthy of the light of Kingdom Hearts. Nomura could easily twist that into him wanting to know if he was worthy of light.

You're being a bit too obvious xionfag

Thats Xionfags for you.

His reports in BbS also insinuate that he intends to become a higher existence by reaching Kingdom Hearts, obtaining the power to theoretically destroy and recreate the whole World as he sees fit

I don't what it is about Kingdom Hearts, but shipping feels so easy for this series.

Not even a Xionfag, Repetitiveness is repetitiveness and you know it, it's obvious as fuck in this general. This is /v/-tier of the same shit being constantly repeated/images being posted.

This was all in the last fucking month:
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/2eb8881e89ad7bd6e0d2d17f9a6db06e.jpg/

It's because everyone is connected to everyone in some way shape or form so it's easy to ship them all and a real crack ship amongst the KH oc's is rare because they're all connected in some contrived fucking way.

>"I just wanted to see the outside world, I had to know the truth."

This is what I've been thinking since the very first game. Xehanort did nothing wrong.

DDD Critical is the worse thing I've ever played. God why does everything kill you in one hit, this is honestly the least fun I've ever had playing a Kingdom Hearts game.

Looks like someone hasn't done a kh1 level 1 run

Man user, you seem pretty upset.

>Why does everything kill you in one hit
Because it's Critical and you don't have Second Chance yet.

>God why does everything kill you in one hit

That's like most of the games on highest difficulty.

Don't fucking remind me.
That's the true horror.
>Clayton
>Cave of Wonders
>Oogie Manor
>Anti-Sora
>Final Rest gauntlet
Suffering

When is Max gonna appear?

Clayton is a fucking nightmare on any difficulty.
WHY DOES THE FUCKING FIGHT START WITH THE CAMERA FACING AWAY FROM THE BOSS??

I've beaten all of the other games on Critical and I never had this much of an issue. Am I missing something can someone please help me here?

He's not.

>finish first 100 proud mode quests
>get counterpoint
>Sleeping Lion at 25 now
>get to proud mode 130
>already tired of the gimmicks

I thought these were gonna be really hard but it seems my medals are perfect for all of these quests.

Where are you guys on proud mode?

I have to admit that I haven't tried playing any of the games on Critical. Mostly because I have a feeling that playing on Critical would probably be less fun and more annoying.

The only good one on Critical is 2. And 1 doesn't even have a Critical mode.