/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Step lightly round to the right of the great cathedral, and seek an ancient, shrouded thread: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ob85vmlc-g
youtu.be/2-KtlN7rQXo
youtu.be/s9PPTcFWW0s
youtu.be/D7afbDtaCeU
youtu.be/BeSFdHgmDDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best covenant

All impromptu FC should be hosted at Pthumeru.
We shall call them imprompthu fightclubs.
She is, but who's actually left at FC? It seems to be only me, Charmaine and Natalya, at least that's all who I'm getting.

Third for summoning Gondola user.

Been getting a fair bit of Dihrael and Ygori

New thread so I'll ask again; Can anyone tell me whether it's worth using the cannon on a str/arc? I imagine bone ashing it would make it deal worthwhile dmg even with min tinge

want to make a new character but can't decide on a weapon/build. what do?

Holy shit your BoM hurt Charmaine, I had 87 HP at the end of that fight.

Damn, old hunter bone is too strong.

How awful, both of them are so fucking bad

Imo it's not, Tools would be a better use of bullets. Made the mistake of getting 30 Str on my Str/Arc build and I rarely use the Cannon/Gatling Gun.

also to the user in the last thread who gave me on insight on the beast cuttah, thank you. I went through central yharnam and slaughtered every single thing in my way, just have to use it in a different manner to really make it shine. I proceeded to use at the FC and had a couple of good fights with it, i'll post em in a bit.

I'll try harder to make it less next time
I spoke too soon/spoiler]

>actually summoned
Amazing

What builds have you done and weapons used? Anything sound appealing at the moment?

Why no matter how could you are your penis is always warm?

PURGE FILTHY

i got you purge filth bro :^)

meme edit from a couple of days ago
enjoy, bbg

There's got to be some situations where the cannon would be preferable. Maybe the projectile speed and knockdown coupled with BMA damage? Would be good to always have in the left hand so you can hit fire and not have to worry about cycling through tools. I dunno, I just really like it and want to put it on there

Wait, is this the actual gondola user? Please be real.

TO ERASE TIME
I hope it wasn't laggy at the end

>purged filthy
>filthy

That's pretty good.

where are you at user

who wants to help out with Shadow of Yharnam?
pass = yharnam
ringing at stairs

oh fug

Only thing I can comment on is some cannon shots hitting when they've flown right past but that's no big deal. Everything else has been fine

i havnt seen that image before and ive got all of them saved.. so possibly

It's me

On my way inb4 that lovable scamp Segalt

It's Piercing Cannon that I got from layer 5 Hintertombs.

where ya been laddie

I guess if you shoot at the ground during PvP for a quicker AoE attack than Brew, BMA would be pretty scummy though but you could do without it. Cannon has pretty shitty Blt scaling so even at base it's decent, gains 200+ AR at 50 Blt. Must be a hassle having to restock after every couple of fights unless you die often in your world.

not sure, boomhammer looks fun. but it might just be bad

You've blessed this general with your presence.

good god, i love you gondola user.

I fucking knew it

My PC broke and had to repair it. I lost the .sai file of the group picture in the process so I don't think I can update it anymore.
If you want me to draw something feel free to ask and I'll do it tomorrow.

Thank you kind ones

thanks friend! Never did too well during gank fights so sorry if i was a bit passive kek

It's simple, fun if you like explosions and the idea of a mini oven on a hammer. Could work with Pure Strength builds or Str/Arc builds which are usually fun. 50/25 Str/Skl with full Blunts, 25/50 Str/Arc with full Nourishings are your options for it.

If I post the group image again, do you think you could edit it? I have it right here.
If not, some user from earlier requested a Ritekeeper gondola.

could you possibly draw a queenkiller one please

need help with ludwig. ringing outside his room with pass-bbg please help.

I'M GONNA MAKE IT AND HELP YOU

No fucking way, thats amazing

bbg, not -bbg?

will be there

t. cucked by Segalt

its just bbg. but im currently in the boss with segalt rip

>in the boss with segalt rip

hot

I could edit the .png and add new characters, but I can't keep the transparent background.
Anyway, will do the ritekeeper tomorrow.
And this one too.

id let segalt enter my boss fog any time

Yeah the connection is getting a bit shoddy on my end, I think I'll call it a night.

I'll go for one more round Ygori then I'm out

doing Rom now, ringing at byrgenwerth lamp

Thanks for that. Could I make it into the photo if you can successfully edit it? Character's name is Wayfarer Phineas.

Just do a low level mule and stop making builds. The time it will take to farm all the gems would equal out or be faster than making 10 builds.

This one is better

youre a cutiepatootie :3

Are any of the items on the bridges and rafters over the Old Yharnam cathedral unique? I just died fucking up a jump to get to one of them and if they don't matter, I'll probably just say fuck it next time...

Gondola user, please draw Yurie if you haven't already.

I got you back at the last FC with a Cannon shot of my own, Gud.

>tfw not part of this image
Damn it where have I been?

never seen rom get so trashed before.

I'm sorry but that image is still funny.

P I Z Z A

I deserved it, but I survived the shot. And then Gud and I killed each other at the same time, he still has the webm.

Ahh Kos, some say Kosm...
As you once did for the Vacuous Rom, grant us eyes, grant us eyes

here they are

youtu.be/_ob85vmlc-g
youtu.be/2-KtlN7rQXo
youtu.be/s9PPTcFWW0s
youtu.be/D7afbDtaCeU
youtu.be/BeSFdHgmDDY

good matches everybody, I had fun trying out the cuttah and pick, think I'm gonna stick with them.

Is there still decently active PvP/co-op at 125?

120/125 is fine for PvP.

98 is better for co-op.

>125

HAYAI

going to be doing upper cathedral soon if anyone wants in.

Pass?

>havent even fought most of those people because I was getting like 10 charmaine matches in a row
>didn't get featured
I mean fighting her and Natalya was great fun, but it sucks that the gods of FROM servers decided to block me today from interacting with anyone else.

HMLS charged R2 should be that thing Ludwig does where he slams it down and sends a wave of cosmic energy across the floor that fucking destroys you if you don't dodge it

what is your favourite ladder in bloodborne?

rolling

if anyone has a charcter that can match with a level 47 i would like some help with rom ill be ringing by the byrgenworth lamp with the pass bbg

The one at the beginning, where you first hear the Cleric Beast's screech.

Yeah and amygdalan arm should let you jump 20 feet into the air and then either oneshot your opponent or leave you open enough for the enemy to get a charged R2 off, like with the real amy.
No.

bbg

yeah that ones pretty cool, id have to agree

>Daily reminder that Iosefka managed to overpower the Abhorrent Beast

Passwords work at any Blood Level.

Obviously downscaled for the player, faggot, like every boss weapon in every game ever

and maybe you should stop being so autistic but that aint gonna happen

well he probably wasnt in his beast form and she probably did something like spike a drink or something to knock him out before oding any proceedures

I'd overpower her with my abhorrent beast if you catch my drift.

Making it as wide would be fucking ridiculous, and there is no real point in making it narrow because it'd just end up being the worse Tiny Tony, realistically speaking.
Either way it's not that much of a good idea.

thank you, whoever you are brave hero