/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #70

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

Siblings vs Lovers Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ch.nicovideo.jp/koto_yurano/blomaga/ar1207504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>9S (hear here .. start crying): woo The The woo woo woo woo

Has he really lost it or is this what Chinese crying sounds like?

where can we pay a fucking translator for this? really google trnslate is shit

Me too, mate. Just good-natured joshing. Enjoy this thread!

Thanks for making a new thread. Now I have a community to go to whenever the music reminds me how alone I am.

On that note, a genderswap 2B and 9S would work horribly, but that's just me.

By the way, would anyone like to see Papa Nier dressed as 2B or is that just me? I'm thinking of drawing that.

So let me get this straight, are the resistance androids the same as replicants, or are the two completely separate things?

>Taro will make her suffer again to repent for her sin

if you can do 2B dressed as Papa Nier, then go ahead and make the two of them

2B9S cutest, lewdest couple.

You ever take the time to notice how disproportionate 2B is?

Her thigh is as big thick as her waist dude. You can fit a whole rib cage into her thigh. Is this possible in real life even?
Please show me

Nth for the mining group will have a big announcement end of May.

if I can get my shit together

Why can't I pirate this game yet? I want to see what all the hullabaloo is about

Resistance Androids are regular androids caught in the frontlines of wherever Automata takes place. They're just regular androids with regular AI. I suspect they're modeled after humans moreso than YoRHa androids which explains their uselessness in combat.

YoRHa androids are cutting-edge combat orientated models created from a project to make it look like humans on the moon are alive and made new, better androids to fight. They have more combat predisposition than the more general-purpose androids milling about. Their AI is repurposed from machine cores probably for the sake of mass production and to make them seem less like regulars.

i bought this game for my niece and now she wont stop moping around like a depressed sack of potatoes

Take a look at A2's hips. I fucking love Yoshida.

>a genderswap 2B and 9S would work horribly,
The Koreans like it.

>9S (bright): na, 2B. This white flower, as 2B hair ornaments is not very appropriate?
>2B: No need.
>9S: Is that so?
>2B: Wearing plants on hair is not necessary for fighting. It is better to say that it may cause bad reasons for maintenance.

2B is a big dummy.

I mean, it's something to draw, and Koreans can draw pretty well.
I guess I'm just more attracted to the cast of older-seeming girls with little brother-type boys. It isn't done often and often not done well in media that I've read.

I understand the difference between YoRHa and the resistance androids, that is very simple, but I'm wondering about the replicants, where did they go?

>Square Enix wants to make another 13 game.
NieR Automata - Happy ending and doesn't need to be touched. Taro messed it up thanks to the NieR concert.

NieR Au2mata - Accord will be in this game and time travel shenanigans will happen. She brings A2B on an adventure to help solve paradoxes to bring 9S back. 9S wakes up at the end.

9S Returns: NieR Automata - 9S has become God and it's up to 2B and the gang to fix it. The final boss is GOD!9S. He says lewd things to 2B during the battle, like how much he wants to fuck her and make her his QUEEN. 2B kills GOD!9S and he turns back into cute little shota and doesn't remember what happened all thanks to the power of love.

>2B clenched her fist so hard in that scene it caused her to bleed
jesus fuck why is this not in the game starting with route B at the very least

NOT CANON

They went extinct.

Nier didn't need to be touched. Automata never should have happened.

>Taro messed it up thanks to the NieR concert.

I thought I told you to relax your tits

Replicants all died because their Gestalts all relapsed. Without Nier to generate maso to stabilize the Gestalts, errors in their DNA caused them to all die out about 800(?) years after NieR Gestalt/RepliCant.
Replicant body data and Gestalt data are present on the moon server, and are probably what the androids use to base their bodies from, even till now.

I assume you haven't played the first Nier. Replicants are human shells made during Project Gestalt. Their corresponding soul, or Gestalt, was supposed to return to their body after the rermoval of every single maso particle on Earth. However, the Replicants gained sentience, and rejected the Gestalts from returning to their bodies. A Replicant will die from the Black Scrawl if their corresponding Gestlat is killed or relapses. During the events of the first game, Shadowlord, the original Gestalt, was killed by his Replicant. Shadowlord was the only being keeping the Gestalts from relapsing, and with his death, doomed humanity to extinction.

So in those 4 translated stories there's virtually no signs of why 9S couldn't awaken at all, but massive amounts of absolutely heartbreaking 2B9S moments.
Looks like for them memories of each other is what defines their "self", this is past some petty romance, it's a straight "true love" territory as much cliche as it sounds.

It was barely touched aside from a few references and a cameo

Okay, I remember that now, I hadn't played the game but I watched Clemps's Drakenguard/Nier analysis

And that's what will likely happen if there's an Automata sequel. Drakengard 1 was barely touched (2 wasn't Taro). Drakengard 3 was barely touched. Nier was barely touched. Automata will barely be touched.

It is true love. They were literally made for each other and are each others light in the darkness.

D2 had pivotal character from the first game return as major characters, I wouldn't call that barely touched, even if it wasn't Taro.

I would, precisely because it wasn't Taro. D2 was a piece of shit that might as well not happened as it's ignored by pretty much everything else.

Her bleeding is from the concert story, right?

Who cares.

Yep. The androids are everything but realistically shaped. They're more designed to follow contemporary ideals of what beauty was to humans.

Which in the end makes sense as they are created to serve humanity and there's no real drawback to it.

So I don't see what the problem is, It doesn't affect the story of the previous game apart from emil's ultimate fate, it's almost as much of a spinoff as Nier was to Drakenguard

They're fucking robots dude. Human bodies aren't all that efficiently designed as far as space goes.

Now the important thing here is that Replicants cannot have children and their bodies are created artificially by copying the Replicant body using data from the Gestalt. However after a Gestalt relapsed this was impossible and the replicant will not be reconstructed after death.

do you think A2 is subjective enough to know that she is BUILT to take dick

So why didn't N2 infect 9S with the logic virus?

My point is it's fucking retarded to say SE wants to turn Automata into another XIII situation. If Automata "doesn't need to be touched" then the same was equally true of Taro's other games. IF there is a follow-up it'll likely have little to do with Automata.

Just to see his mental breakdown. They like to bully.

Not entirely, the waist is at least a little bit wider. It's 56cm and the hips are 88cm, though obviously that's the hip overall and not a single thigh.

Either way, she's thick as fuck and that's great.

You see, though, Nier was barely touched by Automata, if this concert was all SE's doing, then that would be molesting the title, there is a big difference between the two

I thought that might be the case but I wasn't sure. He purges the logic virus from his systems when he takes the DummyB's arm without much effort. I thought maybe they knew it wouldn't work on him.

I want her to straddle my face like she does to 9S in System Reset in chapter 3

Nier was touched by Grimoire Nier and all of the other supplemental materials. Exactly what I'd happening to Automata. The only thing being molested is your shitty headcanon.

Well biologically speaking feminine traits are indeed built to take dick. Exaggerate the hell out of those traits and put 'em on a robot and bang you got a sexy robot I guess.

I find it interesting how 2B and A2 can have different effects on different people. 2B is sexy but A2 looks like a giant porcelain doll so I can't really get the appeal.

user pls.

She's built to look good. She doesn't have the actual required parts for the act.

why she canonly have a butthole though
i mean if they eat food kinda like humans do then they gotta expel it no? just fuck that

I'd not say that A2 looks like a doll specifically. That's a trait they all share.

Her body shadow reminds me more of female athletes, particularly short distance runners.

I want 9S to lick my pussy like he did to her in that chapter, and then want him to fuck me like he did to her,basically i want him to do all that to me. Fuck god, that oneshot was extremely hot and lewd

>Hoverhand
Maybe canon

You realize that A2 is completely naked except for a piece of cloth on her tummy right? She's built like eunuch

user,you have a dick

>11941
>be a YoRHa engineer
>new project: E models
>android council spent half the budget on E-drug and hookers last month
>ordered to cut corners to save money
>remove B-mode
>remove taunt damage boost
>install pre-existing AI
>buff the booty
Based YoRHa engineers prioritizing the budget where it counts.

is she skin with black patches on her or black with skin patches on her

is she BLACKED or PALED

I want him to do that to me too, user. ;_;

No I dont, and that is why I get hot when I think of 9S

>using "PALED" instead of "BLEACHED"

Last time I checked A2 walks around basically naked and there's no sign of anything down there.

Furthermore yorha androids are powered by a nuclear fusion reactor which meant that they only required a small amount of water to sustain themselves.

>I want to be with 9S
Fuck I didn't ask for these feels.

Your autism is showing, I never mentioned any headcannon

It's "canon", unless you meant a cannon on your head.

>negro A2

Fucking disgusting

But it is confirmed that they do eat, while not necessary, the forest camp asked you to fetch fresh meat for them under the guise of making recipes for humans

And now you're just pointing out spelling mistakes

>PALED
>BLEACHED

CREAMED is better. Way more lewd.

??? where? link

Used a few different translators for this line to try to make sense of it

>Her existence, called family, what would be an oversimplification. Known as lovers, what is also too distant.

>Her existence, is called as the words of family member, acts sloppily. Is called as the words of lover, is extremely remote.

>Her presence, called family words, is to mess up. Called lovers, how too far away.

So basically what it sounds like is that it would be wrong to call it simply familial love, because their love goes beyond that. But... they have definitely never actually gotten romantic yet.

I wish I was a cute short guy like 9S instead of a somewhat tall normal guy like me

I'm not the guy you were talking to. I just hate people spelling it "cannon." It's the "could of" of narratives.

That's what it always boils down to. You fags are pissy because one ending out of 26 is potentially being changed and now the happily ever after you all dreamt up is in danger of being invalidated. Idiots are trying to claim that adding on to E will ruin the game when the fact is the game could have never included that ending and it still would have been fantastic. E was a narrative asspull to begin with and it being altered would change nothing. We don't even know which ending, if any, is canon or will be continued in a future game.

9's operator says this line when you fight her. And I thought she was just being a bitch to him.

>usually hate shota insert characters because they're creepy little nothings with no spine or character for cat ladies to mind rape

>9S makes my brain go big-brother mode

I feel like he needs a solid heterosexual hug most of the time and 2B doesn't deserve him for like 75% of the game.

You do realize 21 of those endings are jokes and 4 of them are just chapter endings right? Citing one ending out of '26' as if they are all supposed be equally valid conclusions is a bit silly. The game only really has one final ending.

All I did was say that Nier: Automata was not harmful tho the Nier franchise, nowhere did I state anything regarding ending E, referencing the concert only because you brought it up and to say that if, and only IF, SE had intervened in the story in any way, that would be touching on the franchise in a detrimental manner.
>Just go become as Gods

Nah you dont need to be short. Just be cute as 9s and have that "gayish" look he has. We girls love guys that looks like that but are dominant as fuck in bed. Just imagine 9S fucking 2B really hard....ok, time to masturbate again. 9S is killing me

Look at the color of the android and Yorha corpses. Parts of the underlying body are black, gray, or other tones.

Hey man, ending O was the best ending

I don't think I could pull that off, the way I look, imagine Jake Gyllenhaal, couple inches taller, just as creepy, but not quite as handsome. And a few extra pounds.

I like the game. Has a interesting story.

But this general is starting to hit a high level of soft faggotry with the reveals. "OOHHH TRUE loveeee" and it's reminding me of Twilight.

I had to sit through Twilight in order get some ass. I'm not fucking any of you faggots.

You wouldn't have had to if you were necking the whole time

>Just be cute as 9s and have that "gayish" look he has. We girls love guys that looks like that but are dominant as fuck in bed.
This is so true. As for the gayish looks, maybe that's why I'm into Taemin.

How2 look gayish

Found evidence on a blog that some nips also thought the "****" scene could've meant their equivalent of "fuck" (in addition to "kill.") In case anyone is interested.
ch.nicovideo.jp/koto_yurano/blomaga/ar1207504

So I guess it's at least promising that Chinese translator guy was crying rather than raging. Then again, it did sound like he had an interview with Taro coming up, so probably wouldn't want to talk shit and lose that chance.

Hey if you look similar to him you should be cute. Just get rid of all facial hair, take care of your skin and lose a few pounds (well, you have to be thin like 9S), done. Nines tier.
Ehhh dunno, that is too gay at least for me.
Aim for 9S bodyshape and skin. Andddd use a collar like him, god that thing is hot

So what's really there? 9S died, and 2B will suffer a thousand years? Can anyone explain?

Take care of your skin. I dislike guys with bad skin. Dress nice and have a feminine look to you, like 9S.

Sorry, correction, did I say creepy Jake Gyllenhaal? I meant younger more normal this guy
>pic related

He's fairly androgynous, he might pass as a girl if he dressed up

Nobody can until the concert

So then 9S is just going to die without them ever consummating, or whatever androids do. That's not cool.

Pretty sure my skin is fucked at this point

RIP

Unless parts of System Reset actually happened. Three years is a long time friend

Drink a lot of green tea, and depending on what's wrong with your skin, use oils, like coconut or flax. Try to avoid to much exposure to the sun

Men should always take care of their skin. That's what moisturizer is for and other skin care products.

That shit is my new headcanon, like you said 3 years, almost 4 is a long time, and I am sure they tried a lot of things together.

They had android sex a lot and did tons of cute thing!

>Nier single handedly helped ruin everything.
>Gets off with being with his waifu in the end.
>Every other Yoko Taro protagonist other than him gets a shit end with either being sealed or dead.

What did Yoko Taro mean by this?