pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhal6TjXY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On time thread it is.

This thread stays mods remove the others

This is a bunch of bullshit but I guess I'll use this one

Man, looks like it's just another one of those days. You'd think mods would crack down on this kind of bullshit eventually, but I guess the containment boards are low priority for them.

This thread was made on time and it is not Lucina, it deserves to be the one that stays up.

Benny will protect this thread.

Because awakeningfags are autistic and need to make a thread for their waifu

Conquering Zofia with Berkut!

Lyn wins

Just like the Choose your Heroes poll

It's literally every day lately.

Much more handsome then Alm in my opinion. Maybe its the believable hair color.

how do I kill Hard Robin wih my level 27 3* Robin

how do I kill Lunatic Navarre with my level 32 4* Navarre

Azura a best!

Oboro pairup with who for revelations? Takumi?

She's shit you cuck

Yeah and also like her stat distribu-
oh

Thats pretty good

Benny

Azama.

You have to chip them down with other units and have them do the last hit. It can be tricky since most things just overkill them. Are you new to Fire Emblem?

Get ready to have your thread deleted

stay cucked silver medal shitter

Setsuna is the best Archer right?

since she counters flying, bow, and dagger types.

he says as he posts in a lyn thread

At least she has good stats in the games she's been in unlike Hector's wife's buttbuddy (lol

/utg/ here. Fucking stop this shit you have going on the front page. This isn't the first time this week, and the week isn't even halfway over yet.

Klein

>discount Takumi
(lol

Your general is MLP tier. How you haven't blown your own brains out is beyond me

Best archer is Taco then Klein because they dont need so much investment unlike Setsuna who needs like 40k feathers

I can't help but laugh every time this guy comes barging in here like he owns the place. Even if the mass thread bullshit is a blight on this place.

dude ness is sans XD GAAYME THEORY

Get out of my general you faggot.

Blame Lucinafags, they are actually that retarded.

We're doing the entire website a favor by pushing your pathetic general off

i honestly wish ever autistic waifufag would just kill themselves. be a waifufag if you want but if 75% of your posts in these threads are just images of your waifu/husbando or you talking about them you really should just jump out of a building

>beautiful
>powerful
>and cute to boot
I wish I had Klein.

We have specifically two-three shitposters who should've be wide-range banned to make this problem go away, we've been reporting this on daily basis but nothing is being done. Just doing normal ban is not enough as these assholes just ban evade.

Tharjafag and drill*

You mean Tharjacuck.

All memes aside the few actual Lucinafags here aren't even that bad, it's just a few either legitimately autistic retards or just Tharjacuck fishing for easy (You)s

Much like Lyn, actually.

All I can say is that we're sorry (and that your game is retarded).

Takumi got exposed by Skill inheritence, he's shit.

Mods, may I offer a suggestion? Can one of you please keep track of the people who keep making the autistic threads and ban them? I'd appreciate it.

I want like 15 Kleins. First for+10 and then DB3 fodder. Still haven't rolled any.

>A world without waifufags

Not only they shitpost in our general, the collateral damage affects Veeky Forums altogether. Blame the early OP shitposters.

Hey you know, as cancerous as you fucks on here are, at least you're not as bad as the blundertale Shitters.

Still has the best stat distribution, tied with Jeorge. Klein's only viable because of his bullshit starting kit, he's pretty much just Virion without it.

banning does nothing unless it's range ban and they never do range bans

The spic just ban evades, they need to be removed by korean moot through a range-ban.

Collage when?

He's the best archer. Pre SI and post SI. He took a hit with SI but he's still good.

1. taco
2t. klein & jeorge
3. setsuna
4. every other archer

She's already fast enough to keep up with the most viable dagger user without the bow, and is a fast enough archer to only really need bowbreaker for dealing with other Setsunas who kept it. She's better off spamming Moonbow with a Killer/Brave weapon and grabbing Life and Death or something.

I wish I could compile a collage, but I'm not the guy who usually catches this stuff, sadly. If anyone else has any screenshots of this madness, that'd be great.

Jeorge is better than Klein post SI. Klein is the best pre-SI.

>tfw Navarre and Robin Grand Hero Battle encores means I'll probably get another chance to get my waifu

Does anybody think Echoes is just a term used for SoV? Like the echoes of war happening in another country opposite of you?

>some dumbcunt makes the thread early and with a picture that several of you disagree with
>clearly the correct response to this is to make four more threads
/utg/ guy is a fag and his general needs to die, but you fags aren't any better.

She's pretty good as a windsweeper.
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhal6TjXY8

Hey /feg/, why are there 8 fucking threads in the catalog?

Don't worry about it

Fuck off redditor

The shitposters are mad the actual on time thread is being used so they're sperging out.

>f2p
>Tellius games are my favorites
>only have 11 orbs to my name
>tfw I still refuse to purchase orbs despite having plenty of disposable income to do so

This game has completely failed to break me.

Anyone else in the same boat?

We have so much /feg/ that we want to share with everybody!

We're not getting those Cipher characters overseas aren't we.

No, it's probably a title for the remake sub-series of FE games we'll have going on. Echoes of the past basically.

How about instead of throwing the blame at the entire general you instead blame the lazy fucks we have for mods for always letting it get this far?

Post Arena.

>tfw I still refuse to purchase orbs despite having plenty of disposable income to do so

In the same boat, except that I sort of want to break down the barrier in my head that keeps me from spending money on something so absolutely worthless as gambling for waifus in a chinese cartoon game.

Maybe another remake and improved version of new mystery of the Emblem? If they do Genealogy all the way to Radiant Dawn, NMotE wilk be the only FE game never localized.

What went wrong?

>deleted

>Moonbow on a brave weapon user

when will you people stop with this already

This is the third fucking day in a row

Lyn wins baby, Lucinakeks on Suicide Watch.

Oh right, almost forgot how ridiculous that weapon is on someone who can actually double shit. Interesting how they went the mass poison route with it.

this banner blows baja blast
when's magvel

Lyn wins again!

Get cucked Lucinafags.

What are they supposed to do? Tharja/Drill will just ban evade and keep going no matter what they do.

ALRIGHT! Love those stats, baby.

Zephiel is promoted and nearly done! Just need to inherit and (thanks to the SP) immediately learn:
A-Skill: Distant Counter/ Attack +3
C-Skill: Goad/Ward/Hone/Fortify Armor

Cost 22k feathers, but I don't regret it. I just went to the Lunatic Stratums and picked the one with the fewest number of mages, regardless of color, and just walled and destroyed the army. Zephiel is a monster and when I get a (2nd) Hector, he'll be incredible. Now I can focus on finishing 3 more dragons, promote Alphonse and Anna to 4*, wrap up the last few bronzes that need to get to level 20 and overall just grind all my silvers up to level 40.

>Expectation
No pants
>Reality
Pants

Hah, so that's it...

*for once

>Lucina thread deleted

It's ok, maybe if you keep posting smug Lucina pics it will happen one day

Baja Blast is good tho

Why don't you retards learn to move to the proper thread that was there first?

Thanks user, I'll remember to add this to the future collage of bullshit ( here)
Got any more of this autism?

Epic falseflagging my dudes

What cheese goes best with Fire Emblem?

Not angry enough, for one.

The main problem is that this fucking general goes full autist when they get near 750 and spam threads in the hopes of theirs being "the one".

I'm not from the general, but I don't care. Every time they hit 750, I'll make a thread for them. Close enough to their precious 750 to not get deleted, and it'll work - unless one of them does it even earlier, which means my work is done.

Fuck you, /feg/.

Someone at ISIS liked Cain's artist.

>Lucinafags
(lol

Lord alternate costume when?

Looks much better than his default one.

And here's his little speech for anyone that didn't catch it.

Though his battle cries are disappointing, I do love his "bad" level up quote of: "I suppose...I'm only human." What a self-hating jackass, fantastic.