How do i stop driving?

How do i stop driving?

Im poor as fuck, but when i get home from work and have nothing to do, i just get in my car and drive, this is every single night since i was 20, id spend atleast 1 hour driving and then come home, if its a no days work day ill just get in my car and drive endlessly

Does anyone have this issue? ive spent so much one gas alone, and while im driving i usually stop to get food and shit

what is the solution ? i literally can not control myself the longest ive gone without driving is like 1 day

Play forza or need for speed something idk

And don't give me that shit about being too poor for a computer/game. You can always play something old that's still fun

I dont see anything wrong. Become an uber driver

When I was going through similar, what I ended up doing was finding a park. Took my headphones with me and just went for walks instead.

You've never heard of weed before?

Sell the car.

get a life

drive uber if your car is made within the past 10 years?

Get two birds stoned at once

Get yourself a cheap driving sim setup

I do this whenever I have literally nothing else to do. Even after masturbating and surfing the web. That being said, either I go driving or Im going to fall in depression and think how much of a failure I am, listening to sad melodic tracks. I really hate myself, I ruined myself, the fucking overthinking, shyness, self blaming, feel of guilt, lots of emotions and all the other shit makes me want to reeeee. Driving disconnects me from these feels and thoughts. But in the end of driving session, as I come home, I start feeling like shit again. Wish I could ignore everything I have in my mind.

get a gf pleb

Get a motorcycle, they're cheaper to take for random drives

Can't do drive throughs though

>sensor doesn't pick you up
>"HELLO!?"
>argue for five minutes saying yes, you can carry a burger on a bike and there is a point and no you don't want to go inside. Do you see the big ass bags on the back?

>willingly getting cucked

Where is the problem OP? It's your hobby, cut some budget for gas and you're gonna be ok. To make it more interesting try to push your limits, time attcks or find an empty road and have fun. I love touge driving late at night, very relaxing, having mountains near my hometown is nice, pic related.

Maybe you can race that idiot in his minivan someday.

>being a fatso that can't even prepare food for a drive if he has to need to eat all the time

what's got you down?

>write down what ruined you [Motivator]
>make secondary list next to it of what can be fixed immediately from first list [Enabler]
>what's left is your third list of what will take time to fix [Goal to finish]

the guilt will go away once you fix the first few things in your second list

self blaming will go away too because now you're doing something about it

your shyness might not go away completely but that is one of your long term goals.

The comments that recommend you drive for Uber or Lyft would help with the shyness.

Post list here so other anons can comment on how it can be fixed.

wat

>Veeky Forums - life advice

The "coolant explosion" thread. Read and lol.

>revs a minivan in neutral to redline while cornering

>what's got you down?
everything
i have shit personality, i have no life achievements, no super scientific knowledge i have never travelled somewhere further than my born city, i never hugged a girl (i mean in that way that we're friends or she is my gf), ive never had a gf, i cant even fucking make eye contact with girls, i rarely speak with other people (and i completely zoned out of speaking with females, unless they start conversation first), because i think they might not like my personality or my looks or that im just plain boring. i dont even know what to speak about with people (let alone girls), i really havent made any new friends since i finished school. i was addicted to pc gayming all my childhood, got obese, did nothing but play some shitty vidya. as i got 18+, i started being interested in cars, but im just retard who cant into physics, mechanics or engineering. i get jealous whenever i hear some guy speaking about his car, his knowledge about how whole car works. Veeky Forums didnt help too, it might sound absurd, but Veeky Forums did really fucked up my brains to the point where i cant even walk normally on the street, thats why i go everywhere i can with a car, so i can avoid being seen. oh boy, i could write whole book with shit like that

Just start planning new routes. I do this a lot too, and I find it helps me get a better knowledge of wherever I live. Each time I go out I try to drive a little further than I've gone before, and take turns down roads I haven't before. The further you go, the less cops there are, and the faster you can go.

Dude holy shit youre really retarded, you control your own life. You suck. L2p.

Get a submissive one

What you mean?

dont you get bored of seeing the same streets everytime you go for a drive

thats for me though, i can litteraly only go 2 different ways from my house and theyre both boring as fuck

Stop blaming shit on Veeky Forums you fucking moron holy fuck. You have social anxiety or something go to a god damn doctor, go take like a fucking art class to meet people. Since you seem to like driving, seriously sign up for Uber if you have a new enough car

Lmao, im not blaming Veeky Forums, im blaming myself. Is it worth going to a doctor though?

Memes aside a delivery driver evening job might be ideal, extra income and meet new people

Sounds like a beta fag problem...

You wouldn't be able to write a book with how redundant your post is.

All I hear when reading that is
>I want pussy

pic related

>i have no life achievements
Then you need a goal to get achievements

Since you mentions not having knowledge in mechanics or engineering then take some classes if it's something that really interest you.

Going back to school learning what you like not only will give you the knowledge to work on cars but might get you into jobs working on cars. It'll open conversations so you get some human contact too.

>Veeky Forums didnt help too
Veeky Forums has some boards besides /b/ /v/ Veeky Forums and /mlp/

to help with your obesity
to help with your finances or work
to help with your fashion
to help you with car stuff

from there you'll start to be alpha as fuck

I use to be in your position. vydia and 4cahn even now but i went to school learned some shit, took some speech classes, now i work in the transportation industry (logistics import and export) drive a shitbox i'm always working on, have wife and kids and working into buying a house.

Pussy comes and goes and if you're not careful you'll get cucked and stuck with child support. Something you don't need. Speaking from experience.

to point you in the right direction before the month is over sign up for auto tech classes you can start with getting certified doing brakes.

Achievement get
>Do my brakes brah

Secondly, read Veeky Forums and start running instead of driving. You can start tomorrow morning and go run right when you wake up.

Achievement get
>Lose the gut

Those two things will lead you into a list of achievements.

Hail Satan!

Uber/lyft

what a nice bloke

listen to this guy OP

>running instead of driving
but driving is fun

Find something fun to do. Videogames are a blast, there are a bunch of good tv shows now, you can cook amazing food, you can smoke a bowl, or you can drive to a forest and go for a hike. Don't keep putting the wear and tear on your car. I put on about 25k miles a year onto my cars when I was 16-21 and it absolutely cost me.

Running is a special kind of fun where you take all the self loathing you direct at yourself and redirect it at yourself.

bahahaha

that describes every form of exercise

Back to with you. Go on now. Pack up your shit, let's go.

Exercise should come first.

Stop being weak.

i do something like this too OP. i have a long windy road by my house and i smash down it at 60-70 mph at 3am. it's the only thing in the world that helps me forget my worthless life for 20 minutes

Kek how fucking true is this. Dubs of fucking truth I tell ya.

I stopped using r9k. It makes everything worse going there. Pure hell, negativity and shithole.

Pretty complex but it works for me.
>get the urge to drive
>remember my account balance
>don't drive
I know I know, it's a bit hard to follow that train of thought.

Well, now you're shitting up this board with it. So back to where you belong.