Previous: >「Fate/EXTRA CCC x Fate/Grand Order GW EX Special Event」
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170421
>4* BB welfare
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event

>Pre CCC event campaign
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170417
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
19-20 Bride
21-22 Gilgamesh
23 Bride and Gilgamesh
24 Karna
25 Tamamo no Mae
26-27 Bride
28-29 Gilgamesh
30 Bride and Gilgamesh
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5089854038
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Gonna dump some stuff from tieba

Best alter

holy trips Merlin!

The second you lust after Kiara you're just another poor human in need of salvation. You just need to keep your mind pure while romancing her.

>was making a new thread to fix the missing link
>dumb merlinfag jumps the gun and doesn't fix it

Anyone grail chacha here? Im wondering if 85 is enough for her to better at farming, clearing in 3 turns feels like rng most of the time

Another day
Another Fate figure up for preorder

Don't get it.
Wait for GSC Altera

Is that Proto Saber or Gawain? Either way that's tons of inbreeding.

onishitters are the worst

"King of Stunts" Buster Keaton when

>no ice sword yet
>no ice servants at all

I noticed after I made the thread, but you can't fight against Merlin and trips of truth. Give up.

have a snek

>already rationalizing how she'd romantically love Guda
>accepting her for what she is
yeah, no

they can't even accept that she's not actually going to be playable

Best boy.

Nobu a CUTE.

Is Altera getting a Nendo?

How many sex-crazed cultists do I have to kill to make Kiara hug me?

Who is this supposed to be?

Thanks for the update. Out of all the Fate figs, I'm actually only interested in the Cat and Mordred one.

The other Atilla one with the sword up in the air is the better one, I already have the first Tamamo one with the mirror, and I don't like Scat.

AoE 2 collab with 5* Saver Trebuchet when?

Mordreds brain would implode if she was born from chichiue and chichiue.

trips confirm

All of them

So how much of Arthurian Legends has /fgog/ read?

So is Kiara a holy woman or an unholy woman?

yes

my mvp in babylon

I might actually become depressed if Kiara isn't playable after how much fgog has been hyping this up

A little, need to read some more on Percival though, everything I read is from after Galahad hijacked the plot

they're just trying to meme her into relevancy. She'll cuck them once again by confessing her love for hans and nigger emiya, and they'll still defend it, or maybe they'll be like the memedbfags and say they won because they're at least 3rd best. They're about to be massively BTFO anyway when she doesnt turn up at all.

None.
I don't care about the Autists of the Round Table.

So, basically... traditional South Asian Courtship?

>You have to meet my parents first
>Maybe tidy up a little, cover up a bit
>There we go
>Um, I can't do it with you until we're married, so can you at least wait until then? Sure, sure, cool.
>I'm sorry, it must have been exhausting to do that over and over again, but my family's really a stickler for these details
>Oh God, I told my mom not to talk to you about wifely duties. I'll make sure she doesn't see that again.
>What's wrong? You think it's improper to hold hands in public? Come on, you've done worse.
>You know, if there's one thing I'm thankful for is that my family cares more about you converting than they do your hair. HEY, I WAS JUST JOKING, OW! I thought you were raised on patience!
>Hey, uh, just thought that I'd say... thank you.
>For being with me. And not...
>You know what I mean.
>I couldn't have asked for a better friend... nor a better wife.
>And no, I am not going on a diet.
>...Honey, where are my cheesy puffs?

She's regarded as a Saint by the Church and is an official Bodhisattva. She's as holy as they get.

Not much, I just know some basic stuff and names.
Most of that knowledge coming from games and me googling the names after seeing them in games.

>1999 + 18
>not being a necrophile

>1998 + 20
>not being a corpse

Whats with the horns then?

Gawain the the Green Knight, Most of Le Morte D'Arthur, Yvon, a bit of Geoffrey and T.H. White's Once and Future King.

I love Manaka!

>fucks literally the whole planet
>pure
That's not what pure means you dumb cuck. I guess Memedb is also pure because she says she hasnt experienced true love too. Fuck off. Also

>they
stop pretending like they arent all just you trying to meme her into relevancy. Now if I were you Id take the L and be quiet, I'm starting to feel bad about BTFOing you this badly.
She's not popular enough to be, at best she'll be a one off raid boss. Don't fall for the Kiaracuck memes.

If Percival gets summoned as a Servant, will Kouhai become super smug towards him.

>Thread right before stream
>Unrelated OP image again

Just use this image next time, CCC event is getting dozens of fanart a day. Don't be just picking random shit from your folder in a rush when we got related stuff coming out.

Have you read Tolkien's translation of le mort d'arthur JETS? You seem to have read a lot about this stuff and I was wondering what you think about it

I don't really care.

I just think her attack animations in CCC were neat and her NP is pretty novel.

Moses had horn and he's pretty cool in the church's books.

She became a demon through Hans and absorbing BB and the other egos because her wish was for pleasure

t. Assblasted Sakurafag

Also admin rights and mooncell wish or some shit I think.

I want Kiara but I don't want another Gold caster. Any chance of her being something else?

Mashu is pretty smug on the inside, I bet if we ever summon Perci she wouldn't be able to contain it all and her smugness towards him would surprise everyone

Nice to see that you no longer have an argument, cucky.
>NP is pretty novel
No wonder youre a cuck. I bet you have a felching fetish too. Too bad you'll have to felch all the worlds semen out of her pussy while she doesnt even let you wank off to her.
Yeah. Not in the game at all.

It appears the end of fragments is setting up the stage for prototype

In the bottom of tokyo city in a giant hole where the grail sits, a creature that was thought to be erased by Arthur barely survived. After all the evil of humanity will not be destroyed, it is enduring its hunger in order to reform the body of the greater grail.

In the cradle of the beast, a girl is dancing "saber x 3 I have always believed that you will return". A princess who wants to have the world for herself. Time did not affect her, she remains alongside the beast. Behind her is 6 shadowy figures.

Manaka alongside the corrupted servants and the great black creature can destroy the reality of mankind. After all, once the creature finish forming its head it will have the power to control the world and give it to the princess of the root.

Who of humanity will defeat her? No x 3, no human would want to face this crisis. They can only die. However hope remains, what if the holy sword wielding knight appears once again?

Sadly no. JETS plans to read some of Tolkien's translations in the future. I wonder if it's alike Lord of the Rings in prose & style.

>TM art book
>character with long hair has it completely shaved off in the back view

>Bond CE's worth using outside of a party of 3 of them
>Herc
>Hijikata
>Possibly Angry Manjew
>2/3 out of 160+
Fucking good job DW

Why would she be caster? Ruler is probably more likely, or Berserker maybe. Avenger could be badly rationalized perhaps. Beast is possible, although unlikely.

Shields are for_______.

It's miles different since in his translations Tolkien tries to maintain the original style of whatever he is translating, totally unlike his original works, and of his other translations too since they come from different places. His translation of the Volsung Saga was pretty nice

DARK BYRN GACHA CONFIRMED

I doubt Berserker since we just got 2 new ones. Haven't had a Ruler since Summer so my money is on that

What are you talking about?

I have no particular strong feelings for Kiara.

I don't want to fuck her, i've never even searched for a single fanart of her. I feel nothing for her that isn't just "Neat"

Not everyone is looking for waifu. Some already got theirs. And mine isn't from this franchise

I like Gil's

Tolkien's historical texts are done with more love and care than his verse. Not that it's surprising; he intended the Lord of the Rings to be a gateway for people to appreciate Anglical history more. Not for it to spawn a fandom of this ilk.

HOLY SHIT AVENGER ALTER BRYN HYPE

That's interesting & explains why his Sir Gawain & the Green Knight translation was so different from his others.

Piercing.

>people are still playing this instead of the superior Typemoon waifu sim

>i-i-i-t isnt me i s-swear
Sure it isn't. I guess you're also not the one posting how desperate you are to see her in the game either. Face it, Cuckiarafag. You've been exposed. Just take the L like a good cuck and get back to felching from your slut waifus pussy, at this stage im getting embarrassed for you. I cant wait for the stream to BTFO you once and for all.

Corrupting, moral degenerating and dumbing

Did they show it at WonFes? Can't find info. Any Grand Order Nendos that haven't officially been put up for preorder I can see are Jeanne Alter and Jeanne Alter Lily

Poor servants

Who's your waifu, I need to know if you have shit taste.

I hope its Ruler and that I roll her.

I only have one Ruler and would like another one and Kiara is an interesting character.

Also, according to the old leaked weapon triangle, Ruler counters Alter Ego, so it would makes sense that they would release her as the gacha limited 5* as a Ruler (IF they do decide to release her at all). I might actually throw down some money if thats the case.

The Once and Future King was great apart from The Book of Merlin, I did feel kinda cheated that it doesn't narrate The Battle of Camlann but the rest was amazing.

Gawain and the Green Knight was fun too.

An Excalibast will be enough against those six

Will we finally see Werewolf Hyde?

>Also, according to the old leaked weapon triangle, Ruler counters Alter Ego, so it would makes sense that they would release her as the gacha limited 5* as a Ruler
You act like they care about gameplay shit like that

This is the same company that releases a five star Berserker in the game event with a free Berserker

I'm not.

I'm the dude asking for Buster Keaton who only said that he wondered when Fate was released if Kiara was ever going to be playable

Only classic though, i have no idea whats going on with the new show

6 hours remain

who here /ruining schedule/ to watch a chinese show you cant understand

me of course

>People asking when Bryn is coming back lately
Its not fool proof, but just use logic I say. Prototype event or EoR3, or right before EoR3 should be possible.

Seven swordsmen tournament, Sigurd is likely to be there, which is why they would rerun her around that time. I doubt they would have him appear without jamming her in somewhere. They always run some new five star right before a new singularity, that usually appears in the upcoming singuarlity. Karna/Arjuna before America, Sanzou before Camelot, Ishtar before Babylon, etc.

Although despite saying that, does anyone really care about Bryn? When Sigurd comes out they are going to pair them together.

I mean, I'm not saying that it for sure solidifies her spot, I'm saying that it supports the possibility of her being a Ruler somewhat.

Although you are right, DW has made some quality decisions in the past and perhaps I'm being optimistic. But there is nothing wrong with that if you have thick skin and aren't fazed much by disappointment.

I'll be sleeping because it will be 7 A.M. in my country.

None. They look boring, and Fate made me even less interested in reading them.

I love what White was trying to do with the book of Merlin, but it was too damn repetitive.You can't just use the same events of your first book to fill out your last.

>When Sigurd comes out they are going to pair them together.
So? Never stopped anyone from liking her before.

Besides Ozzy's Temple, that's what Gil and Cu joined the harem for.

Dear cuckposters.
Please go jack off before posting. We don't need to deal with your fetish here, there's proper boards for that.

>asking anobvious cuckiarafag who their waifu is
Their taste is obviously shit.
She's not going to be in the game at all retard, so you wont be rolling her in any class. If they really drop the ball and she shows up, then she'll be 6.0 at best.
>his waifu is sailor cuckiter
Confirmed for cuckiara fag now then. I've screenshotted this as well for next time you try to pretend you're not a cuck.

Only a few hours left fgog

will we get Kiara or will we get disappointment

I do, I really like her legend and her design and I hope I can also roll Sigurd to reunite them and in my headcanon do something about her always wanting to kill him so they can be together like they were meantto
I hope your supposition is right. More valkyries in general too would be nice

I think Illya is pretty cute

Depends on what you mean. Am I missing any appointments, no. Did I wake up at 8 PM after a nap so I could spend the rest of the night in a library to work for all night until the stream happened, maybe.

Live a little, these streams aren't a normal thing. Fate threads are best when shit is just coming out and we're reacting.

>the princess of the root.
Ryougi BTFO.

You people underestimate the power of a grailed alter powered STELLA

Neither of them is present in the final fight, IIRC

I liked that Arthur art more than the one we have now. The new art makes me want to punch him, for some reason.

Lancer, formerly a heroic spirit who guided heroes, 6 small bottle filled with dark liquid injects into her neck. Replacing her sanity with pure insanity powered by love, she swings her spear endlessly so she can kill the blue and silver knight that she simply can't stop loving.

Archer - A man who split the world. Seen thousands of battlefield as well as the end time. He has been remade in order to serve the princess, thus he will unleash a black rain that will crash everything in order to slay the noble older than all. The golden hero king of Uruk

Rider - Formerly the ruler of land. Though he is not a tyrant but he brings soldiers who seek to destroy all. He will destroy all, controlling the divine boat and divine beast that is now also blackened. To blacken the sun and to crush the golden king of heroes who walk the land

Berserker - One who held great evil, now with a new master he can only control the human form for moments. Poisonous gas leak out of his mouth, he will transform into a beast if his master wishes for it. In order to feast on the great hero cu cuchulainn

tieba.baidu.com/p/5089854038

Ill post the others too, I skipped the alter fragment servant's small profile in the original post

Does Perseus joins them?