Tfw you fuck with every pickup driver because they act like they own the road

>Tfw you fuck with every pickup driver because they act like they own the road

>starting shit on the road

you're the real nigger here

this

Start driving a shit box. They don't tailgate or drive reckless in fear of wrecking their shiny, never seen dirt before, brand new useless, heavy pickup truck against a rusty 2001 Cavalier?

Those type of trucks are all over socal. The driver is always some bloated shitcano that's hiding his double chin behind a disconnected beard.

>Start driving a shit box.
I do and they don't give a shit either way.

Its funny how its such a big difference between the US and Europe with this

Here in Europe pickup drivers drive very normally; not better nor worse. Its the cunts in Teslas, X-series BMWs, Q-series Audis and Volvo XC90's

However, there is a small group of the pickup drivers that do act like faggots, and ironically its the ones with american pickup trucks

I live in Indiana and the F150s and Dodge Rams are the bane of my existence.

I worked in Luxembourg for 3 months a couple of years ago and I agree.

Plenty of people driving those Mitsu trucks and drove perfectly rationally. But FUCK the audi and bmw drivers.
Literally shove their car up their ass like for fucks sake buddy I'm going 160 kph I will get over but jesus.

>merges 3 feet ahead of you
>no signal

>look in my rearview mirror
>being tailgated by a minivan, crossover, truck, econobox, whatever
>it doesn't matter they all tailgate you anyway
>press the brake with my left foot just enough to activate the brake lights
>press the throttle with my right foot enough to accelerate
>watch their front end dip down as they slam on their brakes
>accelerate with my brake lights on
>after doing this 2-3 times you are no longer tailgated because they get frustrated

Guaranteed to work lads, give it a shot. Much better than brake checking and creating a road rage incident

Round here pickup drivers are no worse than any other dipshit on the road. Lots of assholes in trucks, but there's lots of trucks. Asshole ratio seems to be pretty even across vehicle types. Maybe a few more assholes in fancy luxury sedans, maybe a few less on motorcycles. Might have natural selection to thank for that.

I live in what is probably the Bro Truck capital of the USA, and while pickup drivers are pretty bad, I honestly have more issues with Subaru drivers, especially teenage girls who think the AWD makes them invincible.

Nog wog detected

Faggot good post.. this happens also drives on a perfectly clear night with fog lights on

>Tailgates right behind you
>next lane is free
>when he eventually pulls ahead he's stoped by a light
>mfw

Honestly what's with these full sized trucks going way to fast.
T. Ranger owner

>tfw you never fuck with anyone on the road, assume ppl are just making mistakes, wave, and smile.

this
op has reached gtr fangirl levels of insecurity.

another europoor here. I also notices the same behaviour applie to not only X series but any older german car driver. They are incredibly shit at driving but pretentious af. Today noticed this skinny ass 5.3 betamale in a slavsuit driving a 2000s 7 series LI, parked across two spots because what is parking properly. Do these kind of betamales feel ''dominating'' when they do this shit or drive their lease used shits? Like I understand if you are a 60year old businessman who has health problems so you need to have a huge car to get easily into and relax, but when your last car was a golf gen 3 and you are such a gnome, why the fuck do you need that huge limo for?

Truckcucks being this slow and not able to turn or go over 140mph lmaoing at their lives.

My city is very insecure at the moment. You can't really risk it and fuck with anyone.

One of these days your going to do that to the wrong methed out manlet and get pit maneuvered or followed home and put into a coma. Beware, There's a lot of crazy people out there. If you want to do that you could be a cop for $70k a year, Beats selling video games at games stop.

>Camry merges in front without signal
>Tell the driver that his right signal is broken when stopped at a light
>Friends laugh
>I actually meant it

I feel better assuming people are making mistakes as opposed to being actively malicious, but it may be naive at times, because that guy totally didn't give a shit

>turn off of interstate onto side road
>potholes fucking everywhere, never go past 60mph
>work truck decides to cut me off
>match his speed and make him take bend at ~90mph
>on his hiss doing 100 after it straightens up and road condition gets better
>cut him off after last bend before getting into town
I like my commute sometimes.

my brake pedal switch stopped working, i just niggerriged it to the horn button on the steering wheel since that also doesnt work

its great for fucking with people, stopping with no lights or not stopping with lights

>tfw read a greentext post on Veeky Forums where some user did the memeball face when some boomer raged at him at the gas station
>started doing this whenever anyone rages at me in traffic
pic related, memeball