gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/nexuschallenge20/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pure.

>RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE

I just started playing recently and I usually play support. I know that Ana is better but I often seem to do much better when I play Zenyatta. I don't claim to be the greatest with either of these characters, but would it be true to say that I'm doing worse with Ana just because my teams are uncoordinated and can't defend our backlines?

Post cute

>Console

WHY DO I GET PAIRED WITH SHITTERS EVERYTIME I WANT TO PLAY 3V3 MODE.

>QP is filled with 4/5/6 stacks tryharding their asses off
It is really sad that they need to go this far

Because your MMR is similar to theirs, shitter.

>join a game
>this one guy picks Junkrat against a pharah and mercy
>tell him to change
>changes to a reaper
>lose round
>tell someone to play DPS
>he changes to a mercy
>pocket heals one person and doesn't revive anyone
>lose game
>play competitive again
>he's in my team again
>does the same things

THIS IS DIAMOND WHY DOES A GUY LIKE THIS EXIST

has any of you ever gotten noticed advertising yourself?

I want to cum inside Mei and take responsibility for all our blasian babies!

>widow blows a kiss at you

You'll probably be better off playing Lucio, if your teams are just as uncoordinated as you say they are

>widow blows you

>Play comp
>Team is shit
>Playing nicely with team, trying to herd cats over mic
>Have 4 golds
>"Hurrr Genji you're not doing anything fucking switch"
>"I have 4 golds, its not me whos dragging the team down"
>"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee medals don't mean anything"

I get it that medals aren't indicative of how well you're playing overall but fuck if I have 4 golds I think that has to mean I'm doing something right, it seems the whole "medals mean literally nothing" is a meme perpetuated by bad kids to excuse their complete lack of them

>play Lucio
>tell team that im counting down to speedbost
>hit that e
>i'm the first in line as my +5 goes down to 0
Am I doing something wrong? Why don't people want to speed into the enemy?

I usually only play Lucio if we have a healer already. But I acknowledge he is a great character, just not the best lone healer.

>Soundquake is mentioned in the cinematic trailer as having chest missiles

So Soundquake was an Omnic confirmed, and those would be a nice long-ranged ability or Ultimate. What other abilities should he have?

>send a spearhead-sonic shockwave ahead of him along the ground, damaging and scattering enemies
>melee-ranged attack that creates a cavitation bubble in front of him and explodes for damage and knockback
>regular attack fires barrier-piercing sonic bubbles

Why is Hanzo cucked lately?

>last decent skin was Halloween
>HotS get Hanamura map
>Genji gets legendary skin from HotS and Uprising
>Zarya fuckin got a Hanamura skin
>D.Va defends Hanamura with Genji in new HotS clip
>D.Va gets new Legendary skin

heir of shimada clan my ass. Couldn't even get something out of HotS

>been playing on ps4 since launch...because i own a ps4

>finally build a gaming pc
>unable to transfer my year's worth of skins and gold wep

Just fucking kill me

BEST GIRL

Hanzo:
>has the best default skin in the game
>has 4 great legendaries
>has the best Halloween skin

Apprently they were working on Hanzo stuff though, my guess would be release anniversary. Wouldn't be surprised if he got two skins next event.

Finally got this fucking piece of shit Oni skin that I'll never use. Can't wait until next week when I forget to get the D.Va skin because I'm fucking retarded!

stop right there criminal scum!

were the penis inspection bureau, put your hands on the wall and spread 'em

>has the best Halloween skin
This is unequivocally false. There are at least 6 better halloween skins.

>play mercy
>widowmaker on my team keeps blowing kisses at me and putting their sprays next to mine
golly

Wrong. Blue and black look terrible.

I really want to cum inside McCree. I mean, really just hold him down and ride that cowboy, dumping load after load deep into him. Make him fucking beg for my dick.

So should my second golden weapon be his even though I don't really play him as much as I play other characters? Or should I pick a character I play more even if I like their weapon less?

Do you seriously need to do the quest each week?
Anyone got a source?

>tfw you will never get to romantically feed a girl like Mei

>tfw no new legendary skins for Sombra yet
>still missing sitting and laughing emotes
>or highlights
Sombra needs love too.

Best Halloween epic*. Junkrat had the best Halloween skin. Actually the Halloween even was amazing for skins, I don't even know why I put that.

>best Halloween skin

They could've made it better if they made his skin red instead of gray. It fits the whole Japanese demon motif more. Not to mention when you get the gold bow for that, the red cloth on the bow becomes white for some reason and just looks pretty bland.

>enemy widow ults
>I am widow and I ult
>we follow each other scoped in across the map
>enemy widow waves at me through 5 walls

Best blueberry

I'm setting an alarm.

HotS is going to be unplayable next week when the OW masses descend into their real games. No idea wtf they were thinking making arguabley one of the most popular and played OW characters a hots exclusive to playing real games.

Unrelated but ive seen hackers do the wave thing which gives a way their hacking.

I agree. I guess Blizzard tends to forget about heroes who doesn't get as much love as the meta ones.

Mei is always cute

>Team mate asks me to play a "less memey hero"
>go Sombra
>"cool, thanks"

Is it her time??

No she doesn't. She's a waste of space that doesn't deserve shit

>People try-harding in QP
>It's either the enemy team with lvl 400+'s going balls to the wall because theyre absolutely creamed in Comp
>Or
>Your team with a few people getting extremely autistic about you not winning, as if QP isn't just for practicing characters you suck at these days
It's usually the ones who can't reach diamond as a group who go into pubs and try their very best, bu in comp they get smacked down because people are actually communicating enough to stop them there, it's almost as pathetic as it feels to lose to them when youre paired with lvl 8's and so on

"Fine. You fuckers really want it, well this time you're gonna have to play real matches against real people to get the skin."

Blizz somehow thinks this will make people like HotS more. I think it's just to spite everyone (like myself) who hops on for the loot, then never touches it again.

us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/nexuschallenge20/
>After Heroes of the Storm 2.0 goes live in your region, a new Quest will unlock each week. Quests must be completed in order, and only one can be active at any given time. All 4 Quests remain open until May 22.

That sounds pretty gay man

Energy levels are peaking!

>entering dorado
>pick hanzo
>get shitstorm in teamchat
>enemy team can't even get payload past first bridge because they hit with a log in the head
>attack round ended in a minute
>teammate: gg i cant believe we won this with hanzo, pls report him
>travelling to route 66
>pick hanzo again
>starts neat, logs hitting the heads
>suddenly entirety of enemy team started hunting me down
>while my team delivers payload w/o battle
>same on defence
What the fuck is wrong with people?

Shit nigga that's cute

>today is a new day
>time to rise to diamond
>100 more SR to go
>lose 100 SR instead in 5 losses

why?

>reddit told me everybody who picks hanzo is bad at hanzo

retards can't tell memes from reality. Hanzo can straight up carry when he gets the right picks.

>people unironically are positive in chat and use smileys and other emoticons

Is this 2003????

But, she does have a laugh emote. Just missing a sit emote. She also has one of the best highlight intros ever (hack)

I don't understand what you mean. It's not gay if it's McCree.

You didn't buy loot boxes for premium matchmaking.

People assume they're having a bad faith interaction with you because you're not doing what youtube says will win the game

I main Sombra, Widowmaker and Symmetra. I've heard the craziest shit from people.

Good Job Mei!!! :DDD

>Best Default skin
Sombra
>4 great legendaries
Young skins are SHIT
>Best halloween skin
Ana, Rein, Reaper, Pharah, Mercy, Junkrat, Roadhog all blow him out of the water

Im a pretty good widow and I noticed this trend with some games of the entire enemy team focusing on me. So theres at least two or three heroes dedicated to harassing me.
Then I think what exactly are my inbred team doing. How are they losing when the enemy team is so focused on me.

medals mean nothing if you're playing a healer and have gold healing kind of deal. it's obvious you should have those. If you're gold damage as supp then it's time to rev up the medal BM because THEN it matters.
If all 3 dps' have damage medals it doesnt matter, obj time and obj kills matter all the time for sure though because it shows you're the ones trying to get shit achieved.

medals don't matter really is a shitters motto, if you're gold in one or more, it shows you're doing something right.
at the same time though, you may have golds in places but you might be feeding the enemy free ults or fucking up team positioning.

medals still matter though when it comes down to it, just ignore the baddies crying that it isnt their fault just because youre playing a character many people love to pour salt on the floor for

>tfw the general chat is having an intense political piss fight right as you load up the game

>Go into comp, volskaya defense
>some doucher instalocks sombra
>they pretty much walk right onto point A
Hey dude, they don't have a winston, D.va, zarya, or hog to hack, I don't think sombra is giving this comp much value. Can you play something else?
>fuck you dude, quit worrying about what I'm doing and focus on your own gameplay
>someone else says agrees sombra isn't contributing much to the defense
>sombra has left voice chat
>lose point B
>Sombra joins voice chat again to say "if you guys would just shut up and stop shouting asinine drivel we could all play better
>team was legit saying decent callouts, necessary flank targets, ultimate readies
literally who was saying asinine drivel about anything?
>Rein says sombra is throwing, so he just charges anyone on cooldown, dies instantly.
Shocker, we lost. Masters sure is full of diamonds sometimes.

>Best Default Skin
Agreed
>Young Skins are SHIT
Young Hanzo has a nice color scheme. Young Master is garbage tho so you're half right.
>Best Halloween skin
Agreed

>Sombra's best skin is a three way tie between Los Muertos, Augmented and Cyberspace
>Not for Hanzo and Ana
>I admit I was wrong

>Best Default skin
>Sombra
People actually like visual diarrhea: the design?

>three games in a row over three days featured a player on my team who decided to do absolutely nothing
>not that they were afk or anything reasonable like that, they just decided to spend the entire match wandering around, shooting at walls, and gazing at the scenery

What, is this like some sort of fad? Who does this? People paid money for this game and all they want to do is go online and just stare at things? Did like a toddler accidentally turn on the game or something?

And yeah, I only played one game a day since I was so disgusted I was reminded why I hate this game so much. I'm not asking that teammates be super pro e-sport gamers, but is it too much to want to actually TRY playing the game? Sure, we won all the matches, but it still ticks me off. What kind of person goes online and does this sort of shit?

I bought 25 of them and lost 600 SR. Something fishy is going on

I meant young skins as in Hanzo's only

Too sasuke uchiha

The best argument that they have is that it fucks up with expectations in team composition. If you're used to going into a teamfight with 6 frontline fighters, you can be screwed over because you have no strategy prepared for a case where you're essentially down a player unless your sniper gets a pick.

Sombra's actual best game mode is 2CP defense.

who /gonnathrowduringthenext3weeks/ here?

Ive had multiple games where it was a guarenteed win thrown by some fuckwit like that the other day a guy did it and his battle tag was his real name.
I could theoretically find the guy and beat him up. But that would be petty.

I hate Genji's young skins, but I love Hanzo's. The claw feet and dragon bow really do it for me.

>eichenwalde defense as hog
>tracer enemy trying as hard as humanly possible to get kills
>kill her a bunch of times
>"ugh fuck off idiot it's QP stop being a tryhard"
>start stoking the flames with comments like "morons getting slaughtered lmao" after a roadhog 4-kill ult on them
>asshurt intensifies
>win the game type "get dicked on"
>asshurt reaches critical levels

fuck I love QP adventures

if you mean play widow every game, then yes I'm throwing and i'll still have a 50% win rate thanks to overwatch matchmaking

>playing QP ever
It's almost double the fun in the ranked. People get assblasted over nothingness

I had some guy insult my aim after I blew his head off with RH.
I was just ???

I don't want to play ranked because then I have to get a headset or I play in the shitter plat ranks

>falling for the mic meme
Its just what low skill bedwetting redditors say to justify their lack of skill.

Now that Blizzard is refusing to license any online tournaments, how fast will Overwatch die as an esport?

>give Widow the Shock with Winston
>"Would you like to donate your body to science?"
Uhh w-what did he mean by this?

wait what why did that happen?

Which Overwatch grills have big nipples?

Nigga, she literally has no oxygen in her blood. Imagine the positives if Winston could reverse-engineer what talon did to her.

Be patient with Officer Dva. She has autism.

Heh, I'm talking about HOTS nexus challenge for the new D.va skin plus 10 lootboxes.

I feel like Amelie and Fareeha's got some nice nips

Rein must have some good ones.

Did you finish standard Uprising on Legendary without using the old exploit, /owg/?
I decided to grind this whole afternoon for the achievement playing with randoms, and after a close one where we lost due to time limit, we teamed up and retried a few times until we got it.
Repetitive, but was pretty fun nonetheless

>Oh my god this Pharaj is fucking trash how is he dying to Hanzo
I hate that people forget he's shooting giant ficking hitboxes that do 125 damage a pop

she has them dark brown arab nips