/mbgg/ - Mobage General #688

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wcat_project/status/857094449175957504
special.member.jp.square-enix.com/aozora/
shironeko.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Events for golden week in Houkai JP

Translations soon
(Whenever they get posted in the Houkai group

you really don't need to be this impatient in a slow-ish thread during its slow hours user

>gacha tickets
Time to try a few more times for an S account.

Then fail to get anything, and come back to my account full of As again.

sinoalice?

Tenka x Tenga collab when?

I'd love to turn those sword girls into onahole girls

Apparently according to the forum 1,5x attack was nerfed. Rip trinity

navel prpr

>Do two mileage bars worth of rolls in DC
>Roll 0 5*s
>Use two tickets
>AI and Ymir

Fucking hell, what did I do to deserve this

twitter.com/wcat_project/status/857094449175957504
More shit to farm

Colopl stop

I cant farm this many events

all these characters and i can't roll any of them

That's how I feel too

This year will be "Look at all these great characters you missed!" for me.

Which is why they're giving you all these gems to roll for future ones

Future garbage ones that won't be memorials

aren't there swimsuits and bridal costumes going up soon too, in addition to whatever is about to show up?

those gems will be gone in an instant

what's the best way to get ruka? reroll or start now and farm gems?

rerolling

This new DC girl makes my dick very hard. I need her.

Gonna laugh if mana gets a swimsuit and it's a frilly one piece.

Her original version is gone forever so just reroll for her normal version

But you dont want to do that, you really really REEEEALLY want to reroll for Mana before she leaves because she will make the game a million times easier and help you farm gems for anyone you want.

Only really affects cases where you could triple pincer and go to +250% or even +300% damage and up on the next turn. Other than that, steady double-pincers for 4 stacks and +200% have always been more common and what you'd usually achieve. Sad change for anyone attempting physical Mutoh kills, overkilling Shinen on turn 2 got a little harder/more expensive and it possibly messes with some coop-eidolon-shenanigans, but that's pretty much all of it. Also prevents the need of equipping that stupid new x1.2 otomo to the Trinity. In some ways it's surprising they're only really nerfing that buff NOW after almost 2,5 years - and only by a little.

>Swimsuit gacha full of tittymonsters in skimpy bikinis
>And Mana with a full diving suit and snorkel

Memorials = New characters that come in sets of 2, typically very broken and can stay OP for months

Limited gacha sets (Chaguma, summer, upcoming 1000 days) = Kinda strong characters, mostly rolled for waifu/husbando purposes. Most likely powercreeped with a month. Will get shinki a year and be relevant again.

Aozora undergirls close beta is up.

special.member.jp.square-enix.com/aozora/

It's not even the nice form-fitting kind.

Your friends will pass by and ask why there's a Big Daddy with a pink ribbon on your screen.

Huh. Well, there goes the fun.

Forgot where that picture came from though.

>Trying to do a combo mission with limited enemies in houkai
>Almost there
>My character starts trying to hit a character way out of her range and drops the combo even though there's an enemy RIGHT NEXT TO HER

I dream of the day a game makes a targetting system for ranged characters that doesn't suck dick. The one in Shironeko and this really fucking sucks.

that shit is Schoogirl Strikers but now with idolshit, can SE put more thought in their mobages?

war of crowns out. its surpringly not horrible.it does feel fairly generic korean and theres mor animals and old men than waifus but the combats decent and its in english. when your that starved for eng it seems playable. gameplays fft style.

Icons and unit look remind me of Knight's Chronicle too much.

>war of crowns
Are you sure you didnt just post pic of 7knights? Because the characters literally look like taken from 7knights

not going to lie the characters,leveling, equipment and layout seem like they were copypasted from 7knights. the gamplay part is different.

Looks exactly like 7k to me

I agree

Literally just play tagatame if you want a turn based RPG that doesnt suck major dick like this.

this is in english

same artist.

If you're willing to play bottom of the barrel knockoffs just because they're in English then you really need to adjust your priorities.

I dunno, it's nice to see another FFT-style mobage, but we also have Fantasy War Tactics which at the very least looks different and alchememe. Might give it a try but I'm running out of phone space anyway

this doesnt seem like a straight knockoff of anything, generic as fuck yes id agree. im enjoying it more than i did alchemist. at the bare minimum the little ive played entertained me more than tenka.

Cockblocked because MC and Iris solo quests aren't fun though.

It feels weird when Mana 1-hit kill almost every enemies on Normal story quests then these quests happened.

Well have fun with your cheap knockoff then?

Even if you want English stuff, there's better games than that but you sound super starved for games.

>Even if you want English stuff, there's better games than that
name some then

PAD, SS, FEH, and FGO(soon)

Holy shit. Where do you get the ego to act like your gumi shit that took a year to unfuck itself is worth discussing? Its humorous how the game was swept away but enough shilling brought a new wave of gumi apologists while in the same breath they're calling games DOA with the quickness.

You could have at least tried to shill PotK since its better gumi shit but I guess since it has an eng version and not pure nihonese its a problem.

not him but fuck those games

I'd rather take my chance and try something new even if it ends up to be garbage

Are you seriously going to shit on every game in this general to attempt to shill some new shitty English game that took all their characters from 7knights? Because this is a new low

fgo is the only game with a gacha as bad as honkai's and the gameplay is nowhere good enough to make up for it.

is there any hope the limiteds coming up won't be utterly swept aside in 3 months?

If they're supports they can stay good.

You can powercreep a damage dealer with bigger numbers but its harder to powercreep a support unit that gives you like 100% party damage or teamwide HP/SP regen.

And having a good selection of units is always nice. They can be powercreeped but they'll provide variety and give you characters to do towers or crowns with.

I hope they add a way to get her soon too

this is has better combat than FEH. you can actually miss crit and dodge. if it wasnt for the fire emblem name it would have died instantly.

>Its a Tagatame player critiquing games they never played episode
>Gumi apologists talking about games that just released have an eye for quality while playing a game that took 365+ days to become playable for non-masochists

huhhuuhuhuhuhuhuuh

Alright

Would be nice to have some more useful people to send out on guild quests too.

are you really going to hate on a game without trying it just cause the characters look the same even if the actual game part of the game is completely different from the original? bet you hate mario kart.

Anyone know the lore behind Rekuto and Rinnea event? Seems like he's a power ranger and she's a magical girl

are all gumihaters this autistic?

I want to know the one behind Ruka too

People keep showing how Ruka is so cute but wont share her story or lore.

Its not a gumihater thing, its your average English player that refuses to play foreign things and only plays stuff released for the great America.
Its why most localizations end up like steaming piles of garbage because who would want to spend valuable money trying to cater to autists like that?

How about we just drop the fucking topic, we all know we don't need any more shit from either side

I preregistered for this shit but didn't get any email. Are there any bonuses I'm going to miss out on?

>Gumi apologists openly displaying their battered wife syndrome
>If you dont like tagatame you must be American

o what a laff

why is there always drama about fucking mobages? I just want to see people talking about the same shit I've been playing or thinking of playing

>Its why most localizations end up like steaming piles of garbage because who would want to spend valuable money trying to cater to autists like that?

Gumi literally did this and failed lmao.

Every general has its shitposters and there has always been that one retard that tries to advertise a game, finds negative/no interest and decides to go full throttle on the shitposting like shitting on other games will make people pick up their game and praise it.

Happens every once in a while but they eventually get tired of autisming it up and both their tantrum and the shitty game they were trying to push end up forgotten and we go back to our cute girls.

The result of autists and waifufags in one general. If we all loved cock, this would never happen.

New releases always get shit regardless of languange whenever older but still relevant shit of the same style exists. That's just how it's expected to be when there's a saturated market.
It shouldn't by any means completely invalidate the new releases though, otherwise we'd all only be playing crap from before 2013.

ive played jap and eng games. is is it that hard to believe someone would like to play a game without googletranslating something every new screen? it not like im saying quit playing your mobage all ive said is hey this game launched today its not awful.

why you gotta hate on anything translated to english for no good reason?

Youre in a general with weebshits too stupid to learn a language but flaunt their katakana knowledge over people who don't give a fuck. If you have a preference for games for simply being able to understand it entirely then you will always be ahead of these dummies who want you to "just fucking use google translate" while you play a video game.

What kind of person goes to shironeko.me and leaves reviews no one cares about?

Moments like these make me glad /mbgg/ evolved into foreign games general.

English games attract too much cancer and the language barrier really helps to keep most of the retards out. Thank you /mbgg/.

Is this chaguma orge?

>waifufags
don't be silly, all they want to talk about is girls and the things they'd do to them and post pictures with no particular reason

take a short round trip over at nepgen or senran kagura general

Have you ever visited MAL?

The whole site is filled with retards that give full reviews of shows that only have 1-2 episodes out like anyone gives a shit.

Rekuto

Tenka's 1.2 patch seems to impriove performance a little bit. I'm not 100% sure but a quick run thtough the event stage and it seemed to be a little better. Still not where it needs to be though.

Any update on what we'll be getting for the 1000 days gatcha?

No. stream is in 4 hours

I just got 3k crystals in DC but collected it too fast to notice what's up with it
what was it for?

Hero uses emojis to communicate, also ruka's avatar is her new form.

>headband
She's not wearing that in the swimsuit image so RIP? Maybe casual outfit gacha

I thought that was someone else for a moment

That's really cute actually

It's arbitrary but that gives me a swordsmen feeling

That looks more like an archer to me

not a clue. you do get mail with enough for a 11pull when you start out.

>BGHS has so many gachas now they've revamped the gacha page
Huh, I guess it was a long time coming, but it's kind of jarring.

I'm glad my money wasn't wasted.

>t7s is pretty dead around here
I can tell. Anime when?

Yeah, to celebrate getting a job.

My gems aren't safe. I don't give a shit about esports I just need all the cute girls

Is the font broken for War of Crown on Nox for anyone else?

It fixed itself after tutorial

had a few issues where part of the text was cut off in cutscenes since it didnt fit in the speech bubbles. other than that its been fine. pretty smooth launch.

Even small improvements is a good sign that they're working toward optimizing the game.

21~ hours to finish grinding these things on shironeko. Don't forget

Mana/Shin Story
Recommended stage is NM ディープ・タイド. 40 drops per 30~ second run with 2x scroll.
-550 runes for building
-240 for memorial runes

Mana/Shin Co-op
~20 runes per run with scroll. Should have enough after 35 runs but there's also the 51 unique Tanuki drops.
-600 runes to finish EX board
-100 for BGM

Mana/Shin Tower
-300 runes to finish the weapon if you care about it. NM runs give 20 with scroll.

Noah/Nemo co-op
No board to worry about so just spam co-op with drop scroll. Roughly 56 runs to finish.

>idolshit
>oh must be a rhythm game
>they dance and sing but all you do is activate skills as if it were a generic autobattler
Seriously?

>op uses a tenka image
>doesn't add tenka to the list of current games

The sad thing is I don't even know what the things you talk about are

Which part?

Pretty much everything, only yesterday did I realize the event buildings can be upgraded( I don't even know what that does) so I just get materials for that and for that slate from the event, anything else I'm missing?

I'd focus on buildings over the slates since the upgrades are more meaningful. Slates are more of a far endgame thing. Noah/Nemo event building gives +3% attack/defense/HP to all warrior/dragon riders and Mana/Shin gives +2% attack/defense/crit to technical types. Might not seem like much but when you play for a while and have a town full of buildings it adds up. Having a passive +130% attack/defense/etc really makes a difference.

Learn to use shironeko.me/ as it will be your best friend for seeing what you need each event. Each current event is listed on the side under 開催中のイベント