pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

time for bad taste

I WANNA SUCK OFF LUKAS

Azura a best

The only correct answer.

The best and most canon Fire Emblem couple. They're beautiful together!

Cum in Clair.

fly ur my wind

>Soren is in love with Ike
>Ike is BFFs with Ranulf and only sees Soren as a True Friend
>then he fucks Mia to make Priam

Being Soren is suffering

Fine, be that way.

ike when

>yfw you successfully roll Ike
>yfw -Atk

Fake news

>be me
>wake up
>remember Elice will NEVER be my wife
>cry and go back to sleep
Rinse and Repeat

>Ike out
>Slower than Seliph

Anyone have any tips on how to buy Binding Blade with the latest English patch on a GBA cart? I've seen some on eBay, but I'm not sure what I should be looking for to avoid the old English translation.

I also considered getting an Everdrive, but $100 just to play Binding Blade on real hardware is a little much. I'd prefer to keep it simple and just get a faux cartridge.

Wife

I can't wait to need an entire team of Spur Atk 3 just to make use of his A skill.

Mia fucked Rhys.

I want Berkut and Fernand to spitroast me.

And Rhys married Titania.

So what are Ike's stats?

>soi fong from bleach

I wish I had a 5* Eirika. And a Tharja.

43 35 25 32 22

I wish I had a girlfriend

I wish I had a life

5* Eirika
+atk
-spd
Fuck

cuck

Cumming in Faye's thighs!

99/99/99/99/99

Friendly reminder that, in less than two hours, we're all going to be disappointed by Ike's stats

How many kids?

i-in?

Do map designs have to be challenging?

Sacred Stones may have been easy as shit, but it's creative maps had to been my favorite part about it.

Especially when they throw shit at you like in Chapter 18.

I wonder how many people are gonna throw away their money tomorrow.

>Belts on thighs

For what purpose?

I have a separate account with like all the paralogues uncleared and 40 orbs.

softness gauge

I'll be your girlfriend (male)

Can you even still hack crystal hack to get him straight to 40.
Might have to wait for the whales.

I'm aiming for 20

Breed the villager!

I'd like to put FE12 as best difficulty, as I feel like it's one of the most "player phase" oriented FEs (as in, you don't just wait for enemies to crash themselves into you), but the way enemy reinforcements are handled, and how many dead weight units you get after a very early point really throws me off of it

Who's gonna snipe for Ike?

boner purposes

Did you really like Maniac Difficult New Mystery, why? I was so tired of playing the game on that difficult about 2/3rds into the game and dropped it since it felt more like a chore than a game, might come back and restart on normal on hard in the future.

I just hope i dont get any god damn fucking colorless.

I'm gonna breed a villageful of kids with her

I'm not expecting to pull Ike.
Which means I'm going to get Ike by accident.
The game is rigged to get you stuff you do not what you want so me not wanting Ike will get me Ike.
I'm so fucking ready to not get Ike.

Feels good to get the GHB quests out of the way. Navarre ended up getting two kills, a feat amazing in and of itself.

only reds, green if there isn't any

The desire sensor can't be tricked by reverse psychology.

Dude I want Mist so badly, it's gonna suck if they give me like, all green and red orbs

Not him, but H2 is probably my favorite difficulty to FE12 on. Definitely agree on Maniac feeling like a chore

Probably 75% of this thread

HP: 47
Atk: 36
Spd: 32
Def: 27
Res: 15

What if there's two banners. I'm still hoping for Celica.

When...

my/dick/in/his/ass

That's not how the desire sensor works.

Does Heavy Blade work only on Player Phase or it does on Enemy Phase too?

It's not bullshit enough for me not to use Ogma and Navarre, and it's hard enough to justify me reclassing everything and everyone constantly. It feels nice to start your avatar as a Knight, have him a Pirate and then become either a Cavalier, a Knight (since you have C in lances) or a Wyvern at necessity. It's also nice to switch Caeda from Pegasus to Cavalier as the terrain calls for it. Also Mercenary/Myrmdon Luke, Hunter Draug.

I just absolutely love the reclass system in 11 and 12, and Maniac is the mode where it can all shine the most.

Shadow Dragon is the one that has Difficulties from H1 to H5. 12 has Normal, Hard, Maniac and Lunatic (Reverse)

It works on every attack exchange going solely by the description.

>tfw she's gonna be blue Sophia

Nope. Not gonna snipe. Gonna wait until I have 20 orbs, then pull only Reds and Greens. If there HAPPENS to be a single Blue or a single Colorless amongst the reds and greens, I'll do a full draw.

As soon as I get a single Titania, I will start sniping reds. Maybe. Mostly, I want Titania. I don't need more horses, I don't need more greens, but I'd like Titania. Or Minerva. Or Hector.

Just wait around the international release

Long time no see /feg/.

Does Valentia have supports? I'm not so sure I'm going to bother if it doesn't. I like the tactical gameplay of course, but supports are what sells this series for me.

Oh, and has anyone played that SMT/FE crossover game? I bought a Wii U basically just for BotW, since unlike the Switch it actually has some games. Anyway, is it worth a try?

Reminder

The detector tends to give me awesome shit I do not want. When I started I got Takumi when fetching for Kagero, I got Lyn when fetching for Marth, I got Minerva when busting a green orb when I didn't got a blue one coming and I got Thundercock when opening for Nowi.

SoV has supports.

#FE is a decent jrpg

Tikiismywaifu is my waifu.

Im fully aware she will be either blue Sophia or Blue Merric without the high speed, but godfucking damnit I will waste loads of cash to get her and then waste loads of SP and time to get her the most optimal set, even if it requires leveling other characters to 5*, flat unidimensional waifu is best waifu

Should I 5 star? All of her IV's look low

I like Hana

it does. they're a bit shorter than you might be accustomed to, but they're fully voiced.

#FE is pretty silly but i thought it was fun.

Fucking Navarre, how is he so bad?

So did mine, armor meme handled everyone but the cleric and Navarre. Ninian softened him up and then he went in for the kill. Svallin Shield really helped out, though I normally have Fury on her.

I need to complete my triangle of purple retards

Heres a tip my lad.

Go to unlock potential click unlock her potential it'll give you a preview of her next starting stats.
Just calculate her iv via those 5* base stats don't forget adding the 5* weapon attack to get a accurate ATK stat.

Well luckily mages are totally broken so at the very least you could probably just throw blarraven, TA, and lancebreaker on her and call it a day.

>Anyway, is it worth a try?
No.

some of the idiots in this place call them IVs, but they are natures

How did Ilyana get away with desertion and team-hopping in Radiant Dawn?

Could've sworn Pelleas made everyone in Micaiah's band an honorary soldier.

do skills like that include spur or are they based purely on the numbers displayed in the stats?

Speaking of spur, I need to consider these skills more. My play is primarily defensive, so spur may be better for that style. Especially since they stack

Yeah, I mean Maniac mode. It's definitely the most enjoyable difficulty for me to play on

Neutral is actually pretty good for Nowi since she needs everything.

Good because that's what you should do

Pretty much, blade+ can even salvage a -atk and -spd Odin due to how powerful the tome is.

I have a +atk -hp and a +atk -res femui, which one should I 5*? I'm leaning towards the -hp one.

I ahve a 5* -spd robin sitting there gathering dust, waiting to give someone his tome, maybe shell be the one, I would give her the blade tome eventually if her attack isnt garbo tier

The blood pact isnt even fucking consistent for one, and we dont even know how it works, to anwer your question, she belongs to the merchant caravan, so she ultimately follows them and their business providing weapons for the laguz alliance

+atk -res, my dude. Her Res is already a lost case and you want to tank physical things hard. From here if you have a Hinata and something with bonfire give her Fury and Bonfire.

If her atk is garbo then blade+ tome would be the only thing that could save her...

Besides Ike, I'm hoping Tellius does more crazy things like add a heron and Ashnard and give Michaiah Thani.

Also hoping for Merlinus as a horse dancer and Alvis as an armored mage. Someone with Helswath too.

Yeah, that makes sense considering all of the nuke mages. I'll do that, thanks.

>t. Soren
Keep writing them fanfictions, kiddo