/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldhhBruMnoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best girl

Hey guys I'm requesting a commission of Shiho and Joker but I'm a bit stuck on two things:

1) What Shiho is wearing since I know what Joker's casual outfit is but we never get to see Shiho's

2) What pose they should be in since I don't know if I want Shiho and Joker hugging or something else

Any ideas?

Cakes are for impregnation.

Can I get pictures of my toaster wife?

> Ryuji gets his ultimate persona
> It's Sun Wukong from Dong Dong Never Die

Why is Ann so perfect?

Next poster's waifu gets raped by Kamoshida

Have them base diving.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

post hot labrys feet

If I start the niijima palace right away does that screw me out of being able to do stuff in november?

Like I am guessing there is no "fallout" to wait for if I get to the end of this one right? It's just going to go straight to me getting caught?

first for best lad

But it is Ann

No. No major spoilers but They force you to send the calling card on the last possible day.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Protection Shiho nullifies this post.

Beauty Thief is the best thief.

Oh thank god, I was worried that since I had to sit at the court room it was going to force me to play through it.

But then I realized that I could just walk out of the palace.

Okay I get your jokes.

But seriously, I can't find a good pose with two couples cutely hugging each other

One last Fuuka before bed.

Goodnight.

How about this one.

Honestly you should rush through it as fast as possible once you get to the calling card part. Hold the meeting and then they'll tell you it's better to send it on the last possible day. For me it seemed to lock out some social links until I held the meeting. Like I couldn't hang out with futaba until I did the meeting which I was waiting to do on the last possible day like usual.

>treasure skimmer shows anubis has liquid mercury
>kill him
>does't drop

Futaba worst girl? The fuck is going on?

Are you legit retarded?

Did you kill the wrong one? I did that once or twice when there were multiple enemies of the same type on the field.

The male in these pics is kinda too hueg, but maybe one of these?

As far as what Shiho can wear, I imagine her top could be something like a ribbed turtleneck sweater with maybe jeans or a long skirt.

I want to polish Haru's forehead!

stop posting this garbage meme video

Oh that fucking explains a lot actually, I was wandering why when I got back from the palace even after using a massage I couldn't speak to sojiro.

Does holding the meeting where they tell you it's better to send it the day before the deadline use an afternoon up?

Goro Akechi has everything I would want in a husband. He is shy, sweet, cute, innocent, and most importantly, HOT. He also has a the little things you want from a guy, like being smart, considerate, and having a great relationship with his dad.

But there's one problem. I heard rumors that he has been selling his body to faceless old men!!! I didn't want to believe it, but they are true. When I tried to confront him about it, but he was blushing.

Now I can't get over the idea of his bussy being used and abused by old perverts. What should I do?

that's a picture you moran

I killed the one that had it. Do I need to talk/negotiation with him instead?

Nope. At least from what I remember because I could chill with Futaba right after the meeting.

Oh man I am just not looking forward to working on her confidant. She's a nice girl but Im cutting shit close as it is.

Fuck yeah best toaster

not that user but it comes from a video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ldhhBruMnoM

Would you play a spin off where you're a regular persona user? You only have one persona and arcana, based on a playable prologue designed to test your personality. If you deal with your emotional baggage and become a stronger person over the course of the game you get an evolved form. Maybe you join up with a wild card on an adventure and become one of their social links.

He knows. He's being glib. You retard.

Never played p4 arena
Hear character labrys
Watched Yu story mod
Interested about Labrys ships
Typed Labrys x
First thing i see "Labrys x Yosuke"
WHAT ?

I want to cum inside Ryuji!

I love her Boston accent.

That's fuckin good shit, I'm getting so close to the end and I think I'll be able to pull off a max confidant run but I got scared for a second there.

My big autism here is that I have a really lame / weird tradition where in persona games I kind of refuse to do the final boss without being able to bring lucifer along.

>Would you play a spin off
no

don't speak for me bastard. his advice was very useful

That's my toaster you fraud.
I came on her Plume of Dusk, not you.

Yes

Apologize to futaba

2:07-2:40 is the only good part desu

I'm retarded so I can't do max confidant runs because I'm bad at planning and scheduling and time management. Kinda like IRL.

If you played/watched her story, then you'll know that Yosuke was the most kind to her and was the most prominent character in her story outside of her backstory.

take back your harsh words against my waifu, scoundrel.

Who will you main in P5A? I will be maining Ann.

I want to draw pictures on Haru's forehead!!

Thanks for the recommendations for the poses!

So your clothes idea got me thinking and I was considering doing the second row middle one. Seems like it fits her well.

Any other suggestions for Shiho?

>tfw I look like Goro in real life.

I talked to anubis and he gave me some other shit that WAS'T liquid mercury, am guessing that is the rate item and not the mercury it self?

If so futaba is't worst girl

Why are people assuming there will be a P5A or even a P5 Crimson? FES was needed and Golden was just a nice polish. I doubt they will feel the need to polish P5.

Morgana or the twins probably. I get a great satisfaction from beating up bigger enemies with the little guys.

>playing P3
>spend an hour grinding
>get killed by some bullshit enemy
>kicked back to main menu, lose all progress

i'm done with this fucking game

I wonder who is she giving these chocolate

my boy goro

is this your first jrpg

Stop being bad at videogames.

Easy money

Probably Makoto or grown up Naoto

I was thinking something more like this, but what you suggested I feel would work well too.

$$$

the franchise got huge with persona 4, and it's getting much bigger now with persona 5. making more spin-off games is a very wise business decision.

so this...is the power...of /pg/ when invaded by /v/tards....whoa

I rarely bother with it, in P3 and P4 I only maxed out the slinks I liked and the ones needed to make the ultimate personas I wanted so I left a bunch just kinda ignored.

But in P5 with the added bullshit you can do with fortune I had to go for it and try to get everyone maxed.

It's kind of fucking annoying how many confidants have a shitty ass mementos mission gating them off. It makes going into mementos kind of not worth it unless you have a shit ton of missions to clear which in turn makes a lot of confidants feel like they take ages to rank up

yes

POST PICS OR GTFO.

Cut your hair, please.

Git gud and bring Yukari next time.

Yosuke

Looks good.

Now just a matter of whether or not she's wearing a skirt or jeans. I still don't know if she should be hugging Joker or giving him a scarf or idk.

I'm not good with coming up with ideas for this stuff

I N A B A

N

A

B

A

>tfw those bags under her eyes are probably from plastic surgery

japan has some weird shit

oh no why's my general alive with discussion >:-(

Yosuke

>It's kind of fucking annoying how many confidants have a shitty ass mementos mission gating them off
That is what makes me dread getting a platinum the most besides finishing the compendium. I fucking hate mementos. The only thing that makes it bearable is the nice dialogue between the characters.

Here's a thought.
If Akechi is ded, how in the world is he going to show up in P5A?
Will they find a way to set it before Shido palace, or are they really gonna ditch such a popular character?

At any rate, probably Makoto. She seems like she'd be the type of character I specialize in- or, anyway, seems like she'd fight like a more punchy Taki, who is pretty much my SoulCal bnb.

She strikes me as the type of girl who'd wear a big knit sweater with long jeans, similar to what Ohya wears.

lmao i would love to have a bf like Goro. girly boys are the best

simple
he's not dead

He just might not die. He could have been severely wounded in the Palace, but still be alive. It would make sense that you don't see him in the game anymore if he's unresponsive.

It'll probably be a cognitive version of him

Is Yukari really good for anything? I intentionally kept her off my team because I thought she sucked

No you don't Bradley. You look like a faggot.

>relatively popular new game coincides with new anons

Its almost like there's a correlation there. Whoah.

Makoto x Joker
Anne x Ryuji
Futaba x Yusuke
Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

I echo the other user in regards to jeans. Not too tight, but not too baggy either.

Pose, uh, I'd go with either Joker giving HER a gift (chocolate maybe?), or him princess carrying her.