PlayStation 4 General #449 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

>Old Thread:
Friendly bonding Edition

========================================

>Studio Alpha Line announces Astrologia Odyssey IV: Chronos Reflection
gematsu.com/2017/04/studio-alpha-line-announces-astrologia-odyssey-iv-chronos-reflection-ps4-ps-vita-pc

>Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age spring 2017 trailer
gematsu.com/2017/04/final-fantasy-xii-zodiac-age-spring-2017-trailer

>Night Trap: 25th Anniversary Edition announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/04/night-trap-25th-anniversary-edition-announced-ps4-xbox-one

>Sonic Forces first Classic Sonic gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/04/sonic-forces-first-classic-sonic-gameplay-screenshots

>Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite launches September 19
gematsu.com/2017/04/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-launches-september-19-story-trailer-new-characters-announced

>Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/04/hoshi-ori-yume-mirai-announced-ps4

>Gundam Versus adds Crossbone Gundam X1 Kai, X2 Kai, and X3
gematsu.com/2017/04/gundam-versus-adds-crossbone-gundam-x1-kai-x2-kai-x3

>Resident Evil 7 free DLC ‘Not a Hero’ delayed
gematsu.com/2017/04/resident-evil-7-free-dlc-not-hero-delayed

>Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/04/nobunagas-ambition-taishi-announced-ps4-switch-pc

>Spike Chunsoft announces survival RPG Zanki Zero for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/04/spike-chunsoft-announces-survival-rpg-zanki-zero-ps4-ps-vita

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sshun3/status/857184702733598722
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04/26/ps-plus-free-games-for-may-2017/
youtu.be/o6i2E8Xo9Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVescc
youtu.be/8fMEP0IoflQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WfEFtVPFWzw&feature=push-u&attr_tag=YvF493SUWohEsMfa-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi

hello?

Hey. What you playing at the moment?

Nearinf the end of Persona 5 and just started Outlast 2. What about you, senpai?

Persona 5 my dude. Still only about halfway through.

Reposting:
>Masaaki Yamagiwa - Producer: Bloodborne, Tokyo Jungle.

This guy is the original brainchild of Bloodborne. He pitched the idea to FROM SOFTWARE from within SIEJ and Miyazaki took reigns of the concept and turned into the masterpiece we know today. The sequel is in development under Yamagiwa-san. He was also largely in charge of The Old Hunters while Miyazaki was working on DS3.

>“Since behind the scenes activities have been ongoing since Bloodborne, I hope this will be a year that bears the fruit of the things we’ve built upon so far.”

>Teruyuki Toriyama - Producer: Bloodborne, Soul Sacrifice, Soul Sacrifice Delta.

I haven't been told what this guy is currently producing however it seems that he is working on a new IP separate from both Bloodborne and Soul Sacrifice Delta as he is not part of the team creating BB2.

>"“While I can’t say any details yet, we’re also moving forward with the creation of ambitious new titles and new title concepts at the same time, so please continue to support Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Studio in 2017.”

>Fumito Ueda

Sony is continuing their contract with GEN Design as they are a prestigious development team with a strong fanbase and The Last Guardian performed in line with expectations. They are left to their own devices to create a new game.

>Keiichiro Toyama

“As soon as preparations for the start of a new title begin, it will likely be a busy year again. Outside of that, I will be promoting various things, so please keep an eye out in the future!”

Gravity Rush 2 under-performed however because of the positive fan and consumer response to the game despite good to middling review scores worldwide the team has been allowed to create a new game in a new franchise with the hopes of achieving higher success than the Gravity Rush and Siren IP did.

Continued next post...

>Hidetaka Miyazaki

Has a 3 game deal with Sony which means he will direct 2 more games for Sony post Bloodborne. Sony can also trigger a clause in the contract for an auto renewal once the 3 games have been created meaning their relationship can go on much longer if their is success and Bloodborne makes it seem like that may be the case. Note that this is the exact same contract they had with Level 5 before it wasn't renewed by SIEJA after White Knight Chronicles under-performed.

>Hideo Kojima

Same deal as Miyazaki, since Kojima chose to use the Decima engine the game is being created solely for the PS4 and there is no production (or development since that started) for the PC version in case you ask. This wasn't the case as originally it seemed Kojima may have used a 3rd party engine.

>Also

There is a new Wild ARMs in development, it has been in development for about 1 year now, in case you haven't noticed Sony are reviving classic Japanese IP's that were once popular in Japan for mobile and console, this so far includes Wild ARMS and Arc the Lad. Media Vision and Michiko Naruke are involved with Wild ARMS however I'm not sure who the Director is.

In case you haven't realized yet, Sony are still focusing on single player campaign oriented action adventure RPG games as is evident with Horizon, God of War, Spiderman, etc however Japan is working on slightly smaller multiplayer focused titles.

They are also planning to being every - single - american - franchise - to the cinema. That means Spiderman, Uncharted, Horizon, God of War, etc.

Lastly Sucker Punch game is an action/adventure/RPG game in a CYBERPUNK setting.

That is all.

>BB2

I'm taking this "leaks" with a gram of salt because of this. but cybperpunk is going to be big in the next few years apparently. new CPR game, new FROM game, potentially this suckerpunch game. I'm sure they aren't the only ones working on it.

makes me want to play blood dragon again.

>since Kojima chose to use the Decima engine the game is being created solely for the PS4

He originally wanted to use Naughty Dogs UC4 engine, but ND refused as he initially wanted it for PC.

Where is info on Dreams?

OC

I think you've confused Ryuji with Mishima.

Mods for Skyrim disable trophies still, right?

Yes

Source?

>PS+ May Games
>PS4: God of War 3 HD + Umbrella Corps
>PS3: Force Unleashed 2 + Nucleus
>Vita: Crypt of the NecroDancer (Cross Buy) + Axiom Verge (Cross Buy)

bretty good month.

Don't own any of those so I'm pretty happy. Especially for vita

>Umbrella Corps
Literally a mean thing to give.

EU?

Hifumi so cute.
>tfw no cute chuuni gf

Suggest me a game to buy
No weebshit
Thanks /ps4g/

>Please be EU

>No weebshit

What do you mean? No anime stuff or no games from Japan?

Buy a helium tank.

i know right, isn't he a dreamboat?

No anime stuff
I don't mind good games from Japan

dumb cunts
EU and US have had identical PS+ lineups for over a year now

A dreamboat?

Dude, that's a human. I know he's a bit husky but come on, there's no need to mistake him for a boat.

I haven't bothered redeeming a ps+ game for the past 6 months so I'm not caught up but some proofs would be in order

>not giving Ohya information on the Thieves in exchange for kisses

Protag is a loser.

A rope.

>trying to play Heroes of the Storm on a shitty doorstop laptop just to dress my fake wife up in a police officer suit that I'll get bored of after a week

IS THIS DEDICATION?

twitter.com/sshun3/status/857184702733598722

Tales from the Borderlands, PS4
Abzu, PS4
Blood Knights, PS3
Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants, PS3
Laser Disco Defenders, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
Type:Rider, PS Vita (Cross Buy on PS4)

HAHAHAH PURE SHIT

>blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04/26/ps-plus-free-games-for-may-2017/

Not even close.

Tales from the Borderlands, PS4
Abzu, PS4
Blood Knights, PS3
Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants, PS3
Laser Disco Defenders, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
Type:Rider, PS Vita (Cross Buy on PS4)

EUROPE HAS ALIENATION INSTEAD OF ABZU

hi bloom

Tales from the Borderlands has a very easy plat

Fucking hate this.
First I was excited for the bullshit the other dude posted
Then I was disappointed but held hope because I wanted to play Abzu anyway
NOW I GET NO FUCKING ABZU EITHER
FUCKING RIM ME UNTIL I DIE.

>Abzu

Fuck yeh

Is Tomato /ourguy/?

Still hoping for a Golden Week(end) Sale but I know it won't happen.

>blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04/26/ps-plus-free-games-for-may-2017/
Fucking hell mate I own Tales of the Borderlands 4 goddamn times, why would I need another?

I don't pay attention to NA shit tho

Is alienation any good at least?

>tfw so caught up on my backlog/current and upcoming releases that I wil never get something good from +

I don't even bother checking what comes out anymore. I'd be pretty happy if they started giving away last gen remasters though.

>"Umbrella Corps, how could they get any worse"
Well done, Sony. You did it.

Very

Nice.

Kat is very cute!

Cute as heck.

I hope the 2B pose in some of the pics is an emote as well. That'd be awesome.

youtu.be/o6i2E8Xo9Lg

This looks funny as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVescc

New CoD

looks okay, I'll try the beta.
People will still complain because the setting doesn't remove the microtransaction problem the series has.

It seems like people are hyped for it, which is kinda surprising desu considering how all the kids were shitting on it and praising BF these past few years.

Oh yeah, it'll sell like crazy, maybe even a series high again. But like 2 months in we'll be back to everyone hating it.

I'm kinda excited about it myself. WWII games have been kinda dead for almost a decade if you exclude the more hardcore online shooters that are on PC.

I mean it's kind of a valid complaint now.
When the games are set in the future and shit, having pink neon guns with weed leafs all over it, while snoop dog commentated, it seems okay.

But having actual historic locations, where millions died. It seems a little inappropriate. Not that it bothers me at all, but I can get why people would complain.

Remember, No Auschwitz

I couldn't give less of a fuck about pink laserguns. The problem is that there are microtransaction only guns. Fuck them until they remove that and add a proper ranked mode desu.

Abzu is cool, definitely gonna try that. Otherwise not interested.

God fucking damn it, I already own Alienation.

>No regenerating health confirmed
>MP teaser showed around 30 people that were on your team
>3rd mode is a coop zombie campaign

>tfw no ausschwitz zombie map with skinny zombiejews trying to get you

>People didn't like our Suicide Squad Joker, what do we do?
>Let's make him Green Gambit

WB at it again.

Don't bring that evil here

Is it weird that I'm offended that they just stole the basic plot of John Carter of Mars? Almost down to the aliens too?
On the other hand I do love John Carter

Are they gay or something?

Sale when

I got a physical copy for 15€. I don't think it will get much cheaper than that.

I was thinking about getting it then, you think it was worth it?

I've played it until chapter 3 now. It sometimes gets tedious but it's pretty fun overall. It's getting kinda repetetive after 15~ hours though.

Does media player support actually decent anime encodes yet? Or I gotta jump through hoops to watch chink toons?

So did Marvel Heroes General die and get absorbed into here?

Why the fuck would it be absorbed?

Is this a free DLC?

Yes

Are consoles dying? Now that they use AMD architecture they are just PCs but less universal.

As long as games on PC can't even outsell the xbox version of those games they're not going anywhere.

Meh, the new EU sale is shit.

youtu.be/8fMEP0IoflQ

Bit weird that the devs released this and their PSVR game in the same week, but I'm excited to try them both.

Woo! Battleborn is on sale for super cheap!? If that ain't a good deal then my name ain't Randy!

Why don't we all get it and play together as a general?

You know your game is in a dire state if even /ps4g/ could make a noticable difference if they decided to play it together.

It's cheaper physical a lot

New cover

Also - if scalpers buy their 3000 print so fast, why won't they reprint or get more print like for example 10000???

New crash gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=WfEFtVPFWzw&feature=push-u&attr_tag=YvF493SUWohEsMfa-6

That came out a week ago.

What was the point of this comment

To make you feel like an idiot.

Are there any Western games left this year that have a chance at stacking up with all the Japanese ones released so far? I can only think of Red Dead Redemption 2, if it doesn't get delayed, and if the single-player delivers. Days Gone looks too much like The Last of Us to me--not a fan of horde-killing either. However, that, Detroit, Dreams, and WiLD could be 2018 games for all we know. Hopefully E3 gives us dates.

Not him, bud.

>To make you feel like an idiot.

Didn't know I was on /int/

Knack 2