Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

last thread :

This is Medusa, a mythological Greek monster. Say something nice to her!

looks like me

>Yuito Kimura: The game will be a lot slower than now and it will take more turns to finish the game, so different cards will see more play compared to the current environment.

IGN: The reactions to some of the card reveals online have been pretty crazy. Heavenly Aegis and Lightning Blast, for instance.

>Yuito Kimura: But once you actually play those cards, you realise that they aren’t as super strong as you expected them to be.

IGN: We’ve seen the whole set now. Which cards, specifically, do you think are going to most shake up the meta?

>Yuito Kimura: Definitely Blood Moon – it’ll shake up the meaning of Vengeance. I personally think it’s a little bit too strong. Another card is Captain Lecia from Swordcraft.

you're waifu is shit

I want to show her my snake

Reminder to play Storm Haven once maintenance ends.

I want to sniff her crotch

Be honest, how many of you are gonna buy the SFV leaders?

>,
>page 7
Newfaggotry. I bet you're befriend with Vampy shiyers

>cygames
>having any idea of what they are doing
choose one and only one

1st – 1000th Players:
1 Seer’s Globe
20 upcoming card pack tickets
5,000 vials

1001st – 10,000th Players:
10 upcoming card pack tickets
2500 vials

Increasing it from top 1k to top 10k is really cool but the rewards are much worse. They should change the vials into rupies.

*shitters

You can only buy them with real money, right?
None then, because I'm not going to spend a fucking dime on this trash game.

>Swap to Vengeance Vampire
>42 wins 7 Loss vs Dragon
>12 wins 25 loss vs Necro

Is the winrate by depending on matchup supposed to be this retarded?
I hope they nerf necros only lmao

Im going to play only shadow and rush a bit more to masters since i want to try and get those top 1k rewards.
Grinding only dailies is not as efficient as a f2p

Dragon is not as strong as people think. They only need to nerf shadow desu.

So does that mean they did not playtest at all?

>2500 vials
>can't even craft a single legendary with it
>this is for your monthly effort

Guess the card

>I'm only going to play a cancerous tier 1 deck wow look at me guys i totally deserve to be at masters

>But once you actually play those cards, you realise that they aren’t as super strong as you expected them to be.
kimura confirmed for dragoncuck

>upcoming card pack tickets

Im worried about being efficient and grinding.
If i wanted fun i would farm STORIES in rngstone.

mordecai

they playtest with ACTUAL cards

they are strong once you let them get past turn 6~, but vengenace vamp is so fast jesus

once they nerf nec/dragon I'm 99% sure Veng will be tier1 unless Witch rises

>Blood will be T1 as soon as Shadow is nerfed
feels good man

nep nep

Shadow only real problem is Catacomb. Dragon needs a lot more nerfs.

Imperial Mammoth.

Isaneph

>tierwhore bandwagoner is also a hsgshitter
How surprising.

Its useless user. I never did touch heaven since i started and it wont be now that i will do it.

>ranking reward
>mfw ranked match will fill with more tryhard Shadownigger

JUST FUCKING END IT

>needing effort to be at 10000th
You easily get to 6000th by just grinding that 12k.

>Drop Zell t2
>This removes AotW
>Drop Aiela t3
>She removes Maid leader after you Salamander Grimnir
>Then she can be evo'd into Albert + Salamander in the exact same way you did.
>Except you have 3 more health now

one of hector's abilities should be nerfed or moved to 9 mana 2bh

Also reminder that Eris is young and fertile.

>blood moon

It did do wonders only in the first week

Nah 13 damage to face at turn 7 is retarded no matter how you slice it. I hope they make less damage from hand options and give imporance to board contol. Bonecraft was a good idea just overtuned.

Which Blood? Tfw Blood right now is being played with a lot of different decks and win conditions and they are all strong and interesting, confirming that it's the god-tier craft

If she is fertility why do I still a lonely unsatisfied faggot?

That's only for Masters, scrubs like you don't need to care.

You mean just like last time with everyone going Diarrhea and roach since no nerfs?

Hector is nothing without shadows and board. Catacomb provides both.

A cute weapon

>Catacomb provides both.
Zombie Party provide.l, Breath provide. Early game provide. Shadow is guarantee to have Shadows for anything they'll ever need.

I have a Vengeance-Storm vampire doing really well atm

but if ur goal is going up the ladder (To Master) just play aggro for faster games

>maintenance for 9 hours
>isn't even going to nerf shadow or dragon cards
Today felt like an erp day anyway.

>Requires board
>It produces zombies that have 4 attack and rush

Fucking dumbass shadow players are so bad at the game they can't even comprehend how good their cards are.

Why are you playing in gook?

>they playtest with ACTUAL cards
Then why did KMR say Blood Moon and Lecia are OP but ignore Shadow, even though just a bit of testing would show how ridiculous Catacomb is?

>Shadow is guarantee to have Shadows for anything they'll ever need
Try playing a Nep deck and see how the shadow situation usually is. Both death breath and zombie party get cleared by removals and without catacomb they don't leave skeleton behind.

>literally 7PP do nothing without a board
>good
Stop being an idiot.

It does but even at 2 zombie summons Hector is overloaded in his kit 2bh

i am gook

maybe they were too lazy with flipping skeleton tokens every gam
or were testing minthe OTK decks only

Except for the 12 power of zombies clearing out any board your opponent might have had

I've been playing Mastema midrange with a lot of success, I wish I could put Yurius in place of something

Just like Otohimeme provides board right?
He's better because he give rush true, but you can't play him twice in a row if your first one is removed because no shadows.
You just never see a catacomb-less shadow nowadays so you don't know how important he is.

>coveniently ignores the "needs shadows" part

>it's easy to have 12 shadows by turn 7 only to get it wiped by a grimnir
Nice 7PP.

>the god-tier craft
I've be saying that since DE but unlike vampy shitter as a Havenfag I know what was up with that craft. I only didn't play Blood from the start of TOS just because I don't have the legos for it.

Because it's just a few people and some of them likely have a specific strategy that they prefer.
Sword Girl Lecia probably consistently shredded whoever their control haven cuck is.

>tfw she'll never sneak you past Johnny Depp and into her quarters.

>20 upcoming card pack tickets
Can I make top 10000 /svg/?
I really want those tickets and Olivia deserves to be shiny.

Kill yourself. Who's talking about Nep? Anything other than Aggro and pseudo Aggro isn't relevant.

>let's introduce all those super powerful late game cards
>people just go face early to not get wrecked by them

>1/1 is too OP
Welp lets cry for them to nerf quickblader then. He has charge!

>Grimnir wipes out a 5/6 body

How decent would a vengeance blood deck be if I only had 2 Belphegors and Soul Dealers?

Okay, /svg/, suppose you get top 1k what Legendary card are you gonna spend globe seers on?
>Inb4 not making animated Satan, the only real choice

Bandwagoners don't recognize people, user.

>ONE SEER'S GLOBE
WOW

Day of the burglar dick soon, lolislut.

they have like 20 people doing the playtesting, they're never, ever going to spot shit

and since cygames trusts them because they're "seasoned card game players" or some crap like that

Because Nep is the only Shadow deck that doesn't play Catacomb, if you take him out of Aggro and Midrange they would be starving for shadows, too.

Can't you fucking read? Nep doesn't run catacomb which is why she struggles with shadows like crazy until turn 8 or so. You don't even have enough for death breath a lot of the time.
Midrange and aggro run catacomb so they have 10 shadows by turn 5.
Your fucking kill yourself arguments are getting fucking old, you assblasted retard.

Well, that's one animated legendary of your choice instead of Zeus.

The one which is impossible to get animated in the first place
Ta-G

AE since she's the most plain.

No. Even Cerberus provides Shadows with Coco and Mimi.

He's still right on that part.
You can't let shadow have a board because Hector deletes your face if you do.
And every time you clear the board, they make a new one that you have to answer
Worse yet is that all this time they keep generating shadows that eventually they can afford to use Hector as their 9th boardflood and still have shadows for the next one.
You need recurring boardclear to deal with Shadow, the closest thing we have is fucking Deathmist dragon with a crystal or two.

If you let them freely ramp. Storm Haven, Blood and Shadow deal with dragon pretty easily.

You idiot. Nep doesn't FUCKING play board FLOOD early game. Of course they'll lack followers to generate shadows.

>cerb
Wow it's fucking nothing

OK. Go actually play some shadow WITHOUT catacomb and then come back.
Sure you will have enough shadow for hector maybe, but then it means you can't play lolisquisher or death's breath until then.

>attacking into a 2/3 ward with a 5/2
Nice.

>you need to tech for board clears
>but I absolutely REFUSE to use the 2nd best neutral board clear in the game or angelic barrage

What did he meme by this?

Nobody falls for the lolisquisher anymore.

So nobody evolves followers anymore? That's nice to know.

your point being? cerberus provides 3 shadows by herself while catacomb multiplies the shadows your board produces by two.

he's the sole reason shadow basically has infinite shadows right now and why early trades against shadow are ALWAYS unfavorable

>using lucius when you get free harnessed flames which is also 3pp

>nobody evolves turn 4 in a desperate bid to stop the onslaught of calcified memery
Bullshit. Ballsquasher is like Themis. You have to play into it unless you're playing control.

>seasoned card game players
How do you even interview for them. What they got were seasoned actors who are best at pretending like business as usual.

Lucius is bad, you can only play him after a board clear to clean up skellies.
Everyone keeps focusing on clearing skellies while forgetting the zombies each time.

Also I mentioned RECURRING boardclear. Something that keeps clearing without exhausting your cards, it'd be the only way to outlast shadow.

Maybe something like
5pp neutral gold amulet, countdown 4
At the end of your turn deal 3 to all followers.

You should replace Veight with Grimnir.
t. someone who plays Mastema

It's just the concept of storm and board clears carrying the craft right now. They could have done so much more with ramping but nope. Here have a thing that goes face. It's the same issue with sword right now where it's boring to play since you just pick a follower that will give you the most value.

>flame
I'm retarded. Glass is the one

Get a third Belphegor and substitute the missing souldealer with baphomet.

I'd rather remove Hectar and Howl over him any day.