>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event

>Pre CCC event campaign
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170417
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
19-20 Bride
21-22 Gilgamesh
23 Bride and Gilgamesh
24 Karna
25 Tamamo no Mae
26-27 Bride
28-29 Gilgamesh
30 Bride and Gilgamesh
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/52/58/040030525880.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_SAcIjlZ8Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=wAQkoznpuOE
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-HCdbDVYAAuvi8.jpg
twitter.com/yaesan6/status/857243775168532480
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't the premise the master is sending his own servants out to get fucked though?

If it's netori I'll buy it and scan so if someone could confirm that or not I'd be happy

>The best thing in this trash ass event isn't even limited
based DW

>still no date update
I'll just create the next thread myself.

>toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/52/58/040030525880.html
Who is scanning?

So Lip's first Ascension still has the poofy pants.

M8 go check my Nero thread on /c/ later. I'll dump a bunch of her for you.

So, you think I should care what people think of me on Veeky Forums? Lol. I dont shitpost on reddit. I just get annoyed by the way this general acts sometimes.

oh you might be right, overlooked the Guda in the sex scenes being fatter and uglier

>the only servant I care about is the 5*
Thanks a lot DW

Is the song used on the CCC Event PV part of the CCC OST? Because it's delicious and I hope it's on the event OST.

SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TSUYOI DAKARA

>tfw new exploitable Nobu
Any requests

The new CE are very disappointing. None of them are particularly good. I think I'll only roll if Melt stargen is near Jack level, else I'll pass on this gacha and keep saving for EoR 2 brown booty.

It is
youtube.com/watch?v=_SAcIjlZ8Wo

>Is the song used on the CCC Event PV part of the CCC OST?
Yup.
youtube.com/watch?v=wAQkoznpuOE

Why is there a severe lack of scanned fate doujins?

Get fucked pedophile

WOAH

>ST
>removes buffs
>quick up for 3 turns overload
She will either be meh/decent or pretty broken depending on skills and damage modifiers.

>tfw I won't get her

So many new fate doujins, do you guys think FGO doujins will be able to compete with 2hu and Kantai Collection next Comiket?

does it say whether the quick up applies before or after the NP?

Melt isn't pedo though

I see people post with unscanned Fate doujins they own but won't scan because fuck you regularly, it must just be a TMfag thing.

>So, you think I should care what people think of me on Veeky Forums? Lol. I dont shitpost on reddit. I just get annoyed by the way this general acts sometimes.
I'm not saying that. What I am saying is that you shouldn't be surprised when people blame you for people hating Nero when you are to blame.

nah but we're actually getting a decent amount of artists that are interested now

This is your Bride for tonight
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-HCdbDVYAAuvi8.jpg

if your counting non-h, not even close and even then there's a huge gap

The effects usually happen in the same order as the description so probably after

Will have to wait to test that and also if the buff removal happens before damage or not.

>FGO
>competing with 2hu
>at doujins
hahahahahahahah

>roll a gold card
>has Alter Ego class on its back side
It will be a sure sign.

Yeah i'm pretty sure the description indicates that they're being sent out by (You) and fucked at their destination by a perverted master.

It's the same premise as the Lancer Alter doujin

Some user posted a huge list of stuff he was going to buy and scan yesterday something like 6-7 doujins

>scan every doujin I own
>only post 1/3 of them

So, did Akira Ishida apologise for Lancer Arturia's low attack?

I can see her being a better Jack depending on how fast her NP charges and her skills. She should be able to shit stars and if quicks up her NP gauge like Jack's she should be able to spam her NP and have her quick buff always active.

Even with shit skills if she has a fast charging NP she will be essential in raids for the constant debuff.

0 saint quartz left with this nobu if possible

No, it makes no sense to hate a character because of one fan, thats just absolutely retarded. Absolutely fucking juvenile and retarded.

I wonder how Moon Cancer and Alter Ego cards will look like.

2hu still gets tons of doujins? Weird, a lotta them must not get scanned.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

This is the only reason why they added Tristan to the CCC event.

>tfw I love Nobu but I can't get myself to like Dantes nor Arjuna

People can hate a character because their fanbase is cancerous. You gave the impression that Nerofags are cancerous, whether or not that impression is true. So, people started being annoyed by Nero in general. It really isn't that hard.

God this is fucking good, I really hope it's on the event as a battle theme.

>the Nerofag is accusing others of being juvenile and retarded

No. We lost 30 gold apples on the Quiz because of her.

Doesn't Moon Cancer being a thing make it more likely that Kiara will eventually be playable?

Now she has a clear cut class as to what she would be where as before it was going to involve some gymnastics

sauce btw
twitter.com/yaesan6/status/857243775168532480

Are you me? Arjuna is my only 5* Archer but even with how much I like Nobu I never use him and Dantes is incredibly overrated.

Lancelot being an old hag fucker only makes Tristan being a lolicon make more sense.

I hope you slip on a banana peel.

It also should give hope to people who wanted Beast to be a playable class since it's the opposite of it and all in the class triangle

If she has has NP charge and some kind of atk buff or a dodge she will be 10.0

Based on the wording it sounds like it takes place after, but like said if she can charge her NP quickly then she should always have a quick buff active or possibly even stack them which is insane

Kiara's class was Heaven's Hole though.

The Moon Cancer icon is the Mooncell with a Sakura Flower, right?

Maybe Mother Harlot will be the first and only playable Beast.

Is Tristan /ourguy/?

She won't be playable.

Most of them are non-h and usually only the dedicated 2hu doujin artists have their work scanned nowadays, plus less get scanned because Kancolle is the new hotness

It's obviously someone trying to catch a voodoo doll in a crane game

Melt is not a loli, she's just flat.

hnng can he get any hotter?

It still is fucking childish to think like that, but whatever. You're just going to keep blaming me for nothing. I suppose I should spout /pol/memes and bitch about Nasu and Sakurai instead right? or bash a fine website like reddit for no reason other than "they stole our ebin memes guise ;_;" Oh, should I bitch about Extella becuase it didn't have "epic graphics!!"? You just sound like a Nerofag mad that fgog hates her, and mad that I post her constantly each thread and just want to pin the blame on me for them hating her. This general and most of Veeky Forums is the cancer, not me.

sure, I don't see why not

>Pull first 5* in a year in GudaGuda event
>It's Jeanne
>I'm not a waifufag

End me

All the new doujin influx are from COMIC 111 convention which doesn't even start yet (start on 30 April iirc)

Most of doujin on Tora and Melon are only out for pre-order anyway,just be patient.

Maybe starting part 2, Nasu will mix more character into the moon cancer class and alter ego.
The story may tie with the extra lore more too.

Because I don't see why he would complet the extra triangle with a new class for 1 servant only.

>BB is Moon Cancer

I bet Nasu did this. No way DW would add two classes in the same event.

>I don't see
That makes two of you.

With a small, slim body like that there's not a single lolicon that wouldn't be attracted to her body though.

At least you're ready for BB with your Ruler.

>pulled 6 5* this year
>only wanted two of them

It feels bad to know i've probably used up all my luck this year on 4 5* i'll never use.

Yeah but now they can just make her Moon Cancer for F/GO's sake since she absorbed BB

Jesus, calm down.

>pull
kill yourself

You should fuck off already desu

QUICK SOMEBODY TRANSLATE THE NEW TRUE NAME FOR PASSIONLIP'S NOBLE PHANTASM.

The ruby is the same (Brynhildr Romantia) but they changed its True Name.

So for this event, we will struggle with the extra slot between BB, the alter ego or a ruler.

I am calm though. Nothing to be upset about.

Probably the only reason she's welfare too

We need an extra extra slot.

Traced

>Pull for Lobo in Shinjuku gacha
>Get two Moriarty and a second Orion

5* Archer just cannot leave me alone.

*blocks your path*

Yeah, when he's got his armor on.

Type-Moon is in charge of ATK/HP, skills, class, etc. DW works with what they are given to balance stuff.

And she is so shit wewlad

passionlip is ass

aoe np, one of her skills is def up

BB is sweet w/ kaleidoscope

her np charges others NP
targettable cleanse/immune/heal
stun
crit up

Suzuka Gozen is cute and crit based so probably good but aoe np

Melt is potentially very strong although I am not a fan of such a binary class triangle, you could run into situations where she dies as fast as a berserker so she will need a defensive skill or to be very selectively used to avoid it

overall, I don't think I'm going to roll this gacha

post the one of Riyo Gawain on a dark night

It shouldn't even be that hard to add a new class.

This JK is going to make you her boyfriend, or boyfriend (female). Say something nice about her.

I'm grailing BB m8. I can't resist those animations and NP.

*orders Euryale to charm and murder the gorilla*

Nopan is best, will whale 200 usd for her.

She smells like sakura blossoms!

>when you roll this literally-who fox wench instead of Passion Lip

Alter Ego recibes neutral damage against everything user.

No pan is no good. Gyaru's are supposed to wear skimpy lingerie, not nothing at all.