Sorry.

I want to colonize Jaal

I want you to kill yourself

Same, user

>"H-he posted it again!!"
kys edgelord

xth for futa

I want to have my eggs inseminated by Jaal

i really like Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.

So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.

-KL

It's the worst feeling when it seems corafags are the least autistic shitposters when it comes to waifu shitposting.

Good luck getting dem eggs fertilized in real life, hambeast

I hope someone puts your Angara/Human abominations out of their misery.

>liking traps but hating trannies isn't autistic by nature
ok
wow edgy

I want to remove Jaal's limbs and genocide the angara!

Damn you

Liamfags win out as the least autistic by virtue of not existing

desu the peebee fags are the most autistic, but there's only like 3 of them.

>because every corafag like traps as well

He was my favorite companion.

Thats not really saying much though.

The Peebeefags' autism is about on par with old /meg/ waifufaggotry.

Joke's on you, I hate real life children.

>implying the angara wont be genociding you instead
it's the only real appeal that i can see about her. she's pretty uggo with her grandma face and haircut, and doesn't have too much going for her personalitywise. I suppose you could like her whole asaribloo thing going on but that's about it.

Are you sure that's not because seeing them reminds you about how no male will ever fuck your disgusting whale body?

Tripfags.

That is all.

What's the deal with that Cora-hating apart from normal waifuwarmongering? I finished MEA recently without visiting /meg/ since the game came out and she seems ok as a LI. She was human, had ass and obviously wanted the D.
Sex scene was all right as well

>I suppose you could like her whole asaribloo thing going
That makes her cute, desu senpai

full retard waifufaggotry would be a nice change from the vetra spam

>not liking thicc girls
must be depressing being you

>tfw Hanar waifu master race
kys fucking plebs

if you play as sara she barely talks to you through the whole game. could be part of it.

I want a female Elcor LI

The cold scales of the krogan pulsed with what a layman might have thought was heat. Helghastanon knew that it wasn't heat though, even as he felt a warm sensation on his naked fingers. It was space-herpes, burrowing itself into his skin and releasing metabolic excretions that made him feel warm. The krogan chuffed, nostrils caked with red-sand and dried snot.
Helghastanon wanted it too, but not yet. His diseased little helgass had yet to heal fully after his krogan lover sodomized him with his helmet (Oh the pleasure)
He caressed his lover, marveling over how he had found such a beautiful soul in the sewers of all places.
A jolt of pleasure, his krogan burped into his face. Oh god, such an exquisite stench, Helghastanon breathed in deep through the countless holes in his mask. He moaned and collapsed on the krogans spongy chest, loving how the scale-rot made him so soft and squishy and so deliciously disgusting.
The krogan gathered enough of his strength to reach out and embrace the masked man, he smiled wide in his once sealed helmet, finally some affection.
The krogan grabbed his bottle of space-jenkem with his other hand and took a deep breath of the intoxicating gas, helghastanons putrid smile faded, but then widened as the bottle was emptied into his helmet. Oh krogan knew exactly what he loved! Helghastanon eagerly lapped up the perfume of their love, relishing the taste. This must be what love tastes like!
Courtesy of writefag

Ok let's get those waifu/husbando votes in you autistic shits.

poal.me/by7r24

Don't forget you can add your own answer.

There's a subset of fans who are insistent that she has a massive cock, which rubs hah some people the wrong way. Plus the asariboo shit makes her character feel one-dimensional for a chunk of the game.

How would Jaal react to his fangirls?

wow it's almost like every tumblr post about our waifus or husbandos is cringey trash

holy shit. and i thought /meg/ was bad

She's kind of a bitch. Like Miranda, but way less interesting and egotistical. Plus the whole asaribloo thing is fucking annoying.

I didn't know you could transmit AIDS and cancer through electronic images. Learn something new everyday, huh?

Aside from the FemShep those are actually really good costumes.

her cock rubs me the right way

What about the Gilfag?

No, it's because they're needy obnoxious leeches who only start being interesting years after you've already poured all your time and money into them (which they take completely for granted, at that).

Does anyone have the webmd of Ryder rejecting Jaal?

She was bland and her personal story is the opposite of what was established in canon.

>She was human, had ass and obviously wanted the D.
those are some low standards for writing.

No I don't want to see that again.

>helgass
never gonna get old

this is what I'm trying to stop folks

Could the author be even fatter than the resident Jaal hamplanet?

no, but i took this screen-shot from that scene.

why cant suvi be for scott? i want to hear her try to whisper lewdly with that accent

Is that even possible

Whoops, didn't see the new thread.

>Retarded argument, it was a deliberately overpriced toothbrush.

It wasn't an argument, it was about the weird scale of cost in Mass Effect when I thought the fighters cost 10 000 a piece instead of a more logical 10 million.

>there is no reason a pathfinder/shepard would not have the capability to get that amount of money

Never said there was. My post was only about the cost for a shuttle being way more than just 20 000 credits, not Pathfinders'/Shepard's ability in aquiring the funds.

And I agree, the Initiative MUST have some means of producing ships and colony materiel. Assuming 3-D printing and automated manufacturing has come a long way, the production of said materiel can't be very difficult, either.
Besides, they're there to start over, they NEED manufacturing capabilities.

Calling me fat isn't going to hurt my feelings, you know. I'm already taking steps to fix it.

Hottest girl of Andromeda.

That's a nice story user, thank you for that.

God, tumblr is such fucking cancer, at least I have you, /meg/

Hello fellow tripfriend!

Moshae a qt.

Some user posted it two threads ago, could dig up the archives.

reminder
don't respond to him

ow mah gawd rydah! fahstah, hawdah awwwww

>She was human

DROPPED.
R
O
P
P
E
D

You could always just kill yourself~

>I didn't know you could transmit AIDS and cancer through electronic images.
You mean that hasn't been your goal all along?

Oh fuck another faglover

Sure I could, but then you'd never see me again, and where's the fun in that?

goddammit I had a better version ready
>a_terrible_thingHD.webm: File too large (file: 3.03 MB, max: 3 MB).

Good luck with the weight loss

don't open

>/meg/ is a trashpile again
Well, shit.

>not a single vote for the gays or the nigger

tumblr waifu cringe time?

My sides.

Thank you.

Thank you, user!

>pic related
what the fuck is that? source?

LARDO

>Scott will never probe Suvi's huge mineral deposits
shame

>tfw no hairy arms ingame

Wait, why does she need to be a lesbian? Vetra already likes girls, this person stands to gain nothing from her not being bi.

That's the real animation and no animation bug? His eyes roll crazily and his face has a seizure?

>this scene ends
>jaal's brother comes in the room
>hey sara, lets ditch this loser
>he he, i'd wonder when you'd show up
>they leave
>jaal's brother has his hand on her helios defender bum the whole time they're leaving
>S-stay strong jaal, and... true

Did the female Jaalfag unironically post a picture of herself or something or is it just a meme to assume they're fat like every garrus poster back before andromeda release?

Fucking sick of this bi erasure shit, man

Every LI is sweet and comfy

post some nomad soundtracks
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhy_e5wIX44

It's a meme. I don't ever post pictures of myself online.

If you do it in an inventive way you could be famous, you also get to have your last words ready and I guess you could also do almost anything you wanted beforehand without fear of repercussions.

idk lol

she likes jaal, only tumblr likes jall, therefore she is tumblr, therefore she is fat.

>Jaal has an autistic seizure

Hah "Mem ruin everything". Yet it's a woman that ruins the only gay romance

>lesbo is illogical
>woman is illogical
who could have seen this coming

They have penis envy user that's all

why is it that lesbos aren't forcibly rapped?

youtu.be/99JbtK3Nt2M

>only tumblr likes jaal
now i know for a fact that isn't true since i'm a tumblrless dude

Jaal's brother is dead

What rap songs would you recommend we force on lesbos?

>bi erasure
It's called faggotry user there is nothing to erase when it's one big degenerate tent
Now go back to tumblr with that sjw new speak