>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP

Other urls found in this thread:

gettothebc.com/blog/post/explore-jungle
docs.google.com/document/d/1IJ65M2Q3uSKCrjjHigs9GGrzeceoPXwAlg-qkO7lp9I/edit?usp=sharing
youtu.be/CvOyAHizWlI
discord.gg/hmAUE4z
pastebin.com/rRBqVzAU
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41201
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why'd you remove this part

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

2nd for QT chickens

I shouldn't be as attracted to this thing as I am.
I need Lucifer to do some lewds of her. With his track record drawing strange and sexy robots, he's the only one I'd trust to get it right.

You should be attached to her
She's a good mamabird

Reminder to always give your Blon the affection and love he deserves

From a technical standpoint this is an infuriatingly bad drawing.
As a result I feel compelled to post something much better.

Look at those stainless steel razor-sharp claws
Who the fuck designed that thing, did they not get the memo it's supposed to stay near kids?

More quality Blon is always is great thing.
Thanks, user.
Thanon.

Fuck that, look at those soft wing hands and soft feathery body
Perfect for hugs

Most recent had me living in a house with the kid from FNAF 4. He didn't do anything but sleep in his bed. He never opened his eyes. I think I was his brother, too.
The house was situated in a lush, green crater. Think of it like New Zealand. The only road going to it was narrow, and every so often a black Cadillac would drive down, and Japanese gangsters would get out. They wore business suits, but I knew they were gangsters. We'd talk a little (I don't know what language it was), and then they'd get in their car and drive back over the horizon. I forgot how often this happened, but it seemed like a regular deal. Not unusual. Similarly, the fact that I lived in a perpetual dusk didn't really bother me either.
What was unusual though was the moment I walked a bit up the slope leading away from my house's backyard, and saw a stage. A gigantic stage. I could see Funtime Foxy dangling from the stage's rafters, and like the stage itself, he was bigger. He was frozen, only his face, part of his torso, and an outstretched claw (no hands, just claws) were visible, with the rest of him going into darkness.
At this point, I'm confused. I look back at my house. My mind flashes back to the brother's bedroom, where I saw that Ballora was sitting in the corner of the room. Not quite as big as Foxy, whose distance and size wasn't even close to being estimated. Ballora was only about three or four times bigger.
Something clicked, and I put things together. I was literally seeing the truth. Instead of dusk, darkness surrounded my home and the valley. The road dropped off into the abyss, like an unfinished playset. Instead of the sun, there were industrial lights on the ceiling. I realized two things. My house was actually a toy model, and the Ballora and Foxy I had seen were only toys. All the furniture too, was garish and unfitting. Miles away, I could see Funtime Freddy's outline. I ran to the edge of the table.

who made this? I love the art style

Lucifer

I though he was a writefag

You mean because of all those pictures he draws and how often people talk about his skills as an artists?

Hey, I think you should keep the list of content creators in the OP. I forgot to reply to the post in the previous thread about this, but it IS being regularly updated when needed, ever since I replaced the old abandoned one.

I think its most important purpose is for when people's thread names don't quite match up with their booru names. This happened more than I expected when I was going through it, and I had to be reminded to put _(artist) at the end of someone's booru name once.

And for newcomers that don't know what abbreviated names like GMF or BBGM stand for (which also makes booru searches hard), I have both the abbreviated names and "full" names together on the list.

Alright. I was going off what I saw last thread hence greentext irc and content creator list getting dropped but I'll add the list and green back if I'm in charge of new thread again.

You can leave the greentext off. It hasn't been relevant in ages.

Can't believe I forgot the name.
I had realized how similar this whole situation was to a story I wrote, so I thought I'd jump off, as that's what the protagonist in that story did after finding himself faced with the truth of his existence. I realized I too was a robot. Except here, there was nowhere to jump off. Just more stage. I'm not sure what I looked like, I just knew I wasn't human anymore, if my Yakuza negotiating dream self ever was.

The realization of how pointless my existence had become was when I woke up, where I then went back to sleep and dreamed soundly, which was when I got some explanation for the Japanese gangsters. That's a story for another board though.

Actually a good warmup, really got the juices flowing. New story sometime this weekend/next week.

gettothebc.com/blog/post/explore-jungle

You should do more art again

I'm not the artist

I always see people mention Rugratsbots being creepier back then but I appreciate how Mike was also shown in a sinister light as well. That the animatronics were fearful of his bouts of insanity and what he could do to them if he caught them alone. It makes me wonder if now that things have calmed down they make a habit of watching him like he does them for signs of an attack. One of the spookiest things about the comic with Bonnie throttling Mike was just how happy she was and that his intention was to initiate Mike into their undead family. With how independent they all are I wonder if they would've stopped Bonnie or joined in. As of now they seem to enjoy his company but also harbor reservations on account of his instability and if the suiting would work. Not to mention it's not like Mike's feelings are taken into account so trying to be best friends forever via murder might not go over well.

>newcomers

>Not to mention it's not like Mike's feelings are taken into account so trying to be best friends forever via murder might not go over well.
That's why they eventually stop trying to kill him. The only thing worse than being alone is being with him.

Yeah but like I said, Bonnie tried anyway recently despite the comic you posted. They're at the point where they're conscious of what they're doing and have no excuse to fall back on aside from boredom or genuine malice. It's a situation Mike is aware of given how he's gone back to bringing his magnet gear back to work and is on a hair trigger when the power went out.

>Bonnie tried anyway recently
You mean the one where Mike peed on her? I'm not sure if that was supposed to be taken seriously. It wouldn't be the first time Rugrats drew someone acting out of character for the sake of a joke.

>You mean the one where Mike peed on her?
Yep that's the one.
I see no reason why it should not be taken as serious. It fits within the whole slice of life over arching comic he's got going, Bonnie even mentions how much time has passed that Mike's gone without magnets because he's relaxed around them too much and now he's gone back to carrying them. I also disagree with that being out of character for either of them to be honest. Bonnie's a murderer who kills unsuspecting faggots and Mike's been shown to do whatever he can to stay alive even if it means beating up little girls. I can see how it can be taken as a joke but I still prefer to think of it as canon.

Inside My Shoes, Day 3 is finished:
docs.google.com/document/d/1IJ65M2Q3uSKCrjjHigs9GGrzeceoPXwAlg-qkO7lp9I/edit?usp=sharing

Any thoughts or critique are greatly appreciated, this one was a long time coming.

I bet there aren't even any shoes in this.

There is a pair of Reeboks.

you people disgust me

I know, right? Reeboks are ugly as hell.

/r/ Abe Lincoln nervously sweating around a steampunk Freddy because its rippling steel pecs have triggered his melancholic dickhunger

New comic soon.

I thought that was Puppet's dong for a second, I was spooked.

I don't know what the hell is going on here but the Mangle puppet at the end made me smile.

Is epic reference.
youtu.be/CvOyAHizWlI

discord.gg/hmAUE4z since everyone in the PUBLIC discord is a cuck I made my own discord server

Yeah same here. He needs mitten-like thumb nubs or something.

Ah, yes. The (((public))) group

Yes we're all going to scramble to talk to a frogposter who still uses "cuck". Classy group you have there.

Really

>Bombastic Pisshouse

Who's in it?

Everyone

But Bombay

Is Ace there?

Babies are being posted. You're guess is as good as mine

#SaveFoxyGrandpa

>everyone in the PUBLIC discord is a cuck
Who hurt you girl?

Bombay

I bet the current state of the thread is why that got dropped.

RIP "PUBLIC discord"
4/26/2017~4/26/2017

And now for something actually FNAF-related.

Remember what Vawfag said guys

"That's not how you jump over a fuckin' shark, let me show you how it's done"?

"I will not be subjected to criminal abuse!"?

"Licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

no thanks

"If she shoots semen I'll draw her quicker"? What does that have to do with anything?

"You call it a ceiling fan, I call it a baby-blender"?

"You guys have got it all wrong. Here, let me explain what the alt-right is REALLY about" has nothing to do with the current conversation.

"picosong.com/iTTK/"?

Remember when Bombay swallowed glass?

Remember when Vawfag said he'd leave forever because the yiffers in Zootopia were more loving

I still miss him

But what does "...prison was a lot like detention, except that it lasted 25 years and they fucked you in the ass when you weren't looking. I now fart when I whistle." have to do with anything?

So do I. Sometimes, I still hear his voice, as if he was still with us today, telling me to unlock the basement door that leads to the secret drawfag dungeon I dug underneath my house.

Remember when Ace cucked Ivan?

>I now fart when I whistle.
I've either had too much to drink, or I have brain damage. Good night, everyone.

Dammit BBGM, we've talked about this.

excuse me what

At least he feeds them well enough.
I heard that others get chained up to a radiator in some guy's home and fed banana slices.

Reposting a pic from an unfinished Rainbow tale here: pastebin.com/rRBqVzAU

And I also did a quick semilewd of Panels' (joke) human Rainbow here: 5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41201

Oh, it's some ancient e-romance shit where Ace and Ivan were in a notoriously gay relationship with each other until Ivan came home from the Gunz N' Liquor store one day to find Ace eating wet catfood out of Tired's no-no hole. Ace then revealed that he had been doing this in secret for the past two years and was leaving him for Tired because of his premium brand of catfood. Ivan then downed a whole bottle of liquor, and killed Tired, then Ace, and then himself with a loaded Remington. It was a poetic and tragic tale of passion, depravity, and dark obsession everybody that day learned from.

xD

fluùfeh

What beats Mangle..Children?

What the fuck, I was just watching that episode earlier today

Go chew on a power cable.

That's a puffy fox. Can she go fluffier?

But is it puffy somewhere else?

Who the hell are you talking about?

Well since you asked, it's Sy.

Bbgm is the only drawfag we have. He just posts art under the artist's name, drawn by his sweat shop.

I wish more artists indulged in my fetish

I wish that artist hadn't been a busta.

Don't you know? Your fetish is the worst fetish. My__ fetish__ is far superior. Neck yourself.

Spoilering everything because it's easier.
Didn’t like Samantha going to the extreme of calling her a bitch and thinking the word cunt. It sounds too crass even for her and with the arm twist feels overkill. Perhaps a few more lines of abuse like with the wrist pop, keeping the arm twist and maybe switching the words to sickly sweet persuasion along the lines of “We’re here to have fun, remember?”
“Same with the “What the Hell are you doing you bitch!?” line. The cussing doesn’t really add to it in my opinion but I think having her express a shocked/angry statement (after all she hates being lied to) about like “That wasn’t the deal!” could work better while showing her child like petulance in the face of a real monster. Ditto on removing the word fucking from keeping the lights on. That was some stone cold shit having Margarette knife Samantha first.

>it was a part of freddy fazbear’s
>I never left work.
>Mike hasn’t left work either.
>I don’t know if Jonah ever got to really leave either.
I really like this train of thought. The delivery in my head and fatalism of it is wonderfully spooky. Trevor’s appearance being tied to the suit is a idea I liked, good job with the grisly visuals, and that his body reflects those missing fingers from Foxy. I had expected the other finger was with Mike or buried with Jonah and that a saddened Trevor was going to make an appearance at the end. The explanation of the White, puppet I assume, and confirmed kills was nicely delivered information to pad along the drive. Elijah refusing to SAVE THEM came as a surprise made more depressing by the ending.

Fredbear’s setting was conveyed great, I loved how oppressively dilapidated and old you made it feel.
1/2

>“Shut up! We’re going to be fine! I wouldn’t be here to save your butt if we weren’t!”
While I’ve ragged on cursing earlier and will again shortly, I do think “ass” would be the better word to use given the situation.
“You can tell her yourself, not help me, damn you!”
>not help me
Not sure if you meant to write “now help me” or cut off a comment about Mike’s panic not helping Elijah’s efforts.

>that reveal with Mike
Grisly and the comedy makes it all the more sickening. Having Freddy speak with two voices was a spooky tactic.

>bitch
>limpdick
>ballsack
>cocksucker
Stop for the love of god. You’ve already got tons of gore there is literally no reason to throw in curse words. I feel that playing up the creepy romance vibe in earlier chapters would’ve worked better for creepiness or having her panic like she did in the past segment because once again things didn’t go the way she planned.If anger was the route you wanted I think having her angry over her fun being cut short might work Maybe even through in some dark glee in the idea she’s going to live on but is disappointed she won’t get to enjoy seeing Elijah char. The Fredbear fight was tense despite that, had me engaged the whole time, and Elijah’s death surprisingly feelsy with the high price for such a small victory. A real downer ending but I like it. I’m glad that you toned down Samantha’s speech from the monologues she gave last chapter it was a significant improvement. The brutish Fredbear suit was a great shift from the regular Freddy model.

Overall an outstanding chapter and well worth the wait can't wait for the next chapter.

2/2

Your opinion is uninformed and your personal taste is appalling, I spitefully insult your sexual preferences and question your mental health. I insist that you should stuff yourself inside of an empty suit, referring to a popular method of painful demise as implied within the videogame series Five Nights at Freddy's, which this general is based upon!

I feel ya, man

1/2, like the posts being addressed, this is all spoiler talk.

It's funny you mention the arm snap being overkill, I initially considered dislocating his shoulder. But one thing I really wanted to get across with Fredbear was the same feeling I got from him in FNAF4. He was meant to feel less like a subtle spirit or threat, and more like a Terminator, the 'last boss' of the Ghostverse. I think he needed to spill blood, and lots of it, but I didn't want to gut Elijah right away, the arm was a halfway point between my first and second plans.

I'm really glad you liked Trevor's depression and Fredbear's. Aside from Fredbear's Diner finally showing up in my stories, showing Fredbear post 60s' was something I've been eager to do for a long time.

And the Mike reveal was something I was so excited to get out, and am glad it paid off. Probably the most morbid bit of comedy I've done which seems kind of in place with what made FNAF great to begin with, black-as-Hell comedy mixed with genuine horror.

2/2, this is hitting a big point that I partially agree on so it's gonna be lengthy.

First, that 'not' is definitely a typo, will fix.

Now the profanity. I knew this was going to be iffy, I'm hesitant to call it a transition and by all means you may be 100% right and I was in the wrong with the character shift but there was a reason for it at the time. I had to analyze Samantha as a character, and while it's fun to use the romance angle she shared with Jonah, this is a girl that was willing to let strange men fuck someone she babysits because her mental retardation would make her forget it. The other she planned to physically beat afterwards until she wouldn't tell anyone about it. The idea of her not being vulgar to some extent seemed a bit too unrealistic.

I reread chapter 2 about three times before I wrote the Fredbear confrontation in chapter 3, and from the middle of chapter 2 on she's very dismissive of Mike and Elijah. She is romantic, she likes the fight, but that was with Jonah/Phone Guy. She was almost in love with him, or as close as she could feel it. Always was, and to have that spark with every target felt like it would be belittling the chemistry Phone Guy had with her.

So in an effort to get into her state of mind: She's still euphoric from killing Mike, and she's got a brand new body made of real steel, something that can rip a man in half. She's jittery, she's never felt more alive, and she's also jittery because the last time she was here, she was mutilated to death. She's a wreck in a new body in an old place and wants this kill to live up to Jonah's perfect murder.

She has also been around as a spirit more than long enough to pick up on all sorts of profanity. The use of it was to unsettle Elijah, because it's all she could think of doing. How do you intimidate someone that she knows deep down wants to die?

>It's funny you mention the arm snap being overkill, I initially considered dislocating his shoulder.
I was actually talking about Samantha and Catherine in the flashback. Sorry for the confusion. Elijah's arms snap I had no problem with because it was a nice balance of fucking him up without going over the top. Mike's body getting the extra rough treatment didn't bother me either because he's a corpse.

I can see your point with the profanity even if I'm still against its heavy usage. I think making Elijah unsettled could've worked by having her threaten his family, pulling Mike's memories and speaking as a final tape or replaying Mike's half of a conversation that Elijah recalled having with him, or by playing to the goodness in his heart that she's keep making the other souls suffer. I concede that the romance was something she had only with Jonah and works better instead of using it all the time on every new victim to come her way.