>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event

>Pre CCC event campaign
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170417
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
19-20 Bride
21-22 Gilgamesh
23 Bride and Gilgamesh
24 Karna
25 Tamamo no Mae
26-27 Bride
28-29 Gilgamesh
30 Bride and Gilgamesh
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

When does the new event start?

SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TSUYOI DAKARA

In five minutes.

Read the OP fucker

Just about when the new event ends.

It's the age of gorgon, confirmed

I LOVE MY WIFE!

LIZ THREAD

Mayday

>Unironically rolling for Cuck Gozen
Enjoy someone who'd rather be dating a shota and canonically brags about all her previous boyfriends that she's cucked to Tamamo

Maybe I should read this...

Whos responsible for this art?

>She appears to follow ancient Japanese custom to not wear underwear under her skirt.

I'm honestly surprised I'm not seeing more Ozzyfags going full defensive damage control mode, but it seems the stream luckily made people forget about that

Me

"LOVE"

Fixed that for you.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

You're not going to fall for the bait gacha are you /fgog/?

Gozen only cares about who she's seeing "now"

She's not like heroines that stay with their mc forever. She'll start new relationships with new masters.

She's exactly what you kept shitposting you wanted tamamo to be like all this time.

I will!

Looks fine to me.

She's cute so i'll roll for her.

I still have no idea who I want to grail, should I just save them until THE ONE comes along?

I didn't fall for the pre-ccc bait gatcha with nero

Instead I waited two years for ccc gatcha, and it's finally happening. Despite guys like you pretending this is the wrong one and I need to hold back.

Its not bait if it has a character you like, you ignoramus.

yes

Jesus Christ she has no ass or thighs want an undesirable body

Save 7 for the one. Use rest on whoever you feel like.

Save five and use the rest on whatever you like.

Okay okay I don't care who Gozen fucks, what I care about is how strong is she compared to other Sabers and to other Nip servants.

Yes

>Rant about Tamamo cucking (You) with Hakuno because she won't abandon Hakuno for (You)
>Rant about Gozen cucking (You) for someone because she will move on and love someone else in a different lifetime, including loving (You)

How do people not be cucks, user?

Foxtail artist. I think it looks fine, mostly. The design at least isn't bad, and the pose is alright. The coloring really bugs me, though.

She was devoted to one boyfriend in life and became a concubine to kill the demon for her boyfriend.

That just means she'll cuck you when she's done with you, fucking awful

Heaven's Hole when?

No, I do love her. More than I can bare.

Just like Liz right?

Seems like versatile type saber

First np is sword rain, second np raises her INT to buhhda levels, third np is still unknown.

About what?

What's there to damage control?

>I didn't deceive, kill and run away from humans
Didn't she literally deceive, kill and then run away from some weird demon thing after she became it's concubine?

>She became a concubine
Like I said, she cucked her boyfriend.

What you're describing is literally something that happens in NTR plots
>Muh let me fuck this villain for the sake of my boyfriend and let him cum inside
disgusting

Why do all the autistic waifufags end their sentences with an exclamation?

I don't know what is worse.

People who only care about how strong a servant is, or someone who only cares if the servants is romantically interested in the self insertable MC. They are both equally cancer.

One evil demon =/= many normal/good humans

The art of cute posting!

See

Enthusiasm?

Post supports

I do it to annoy you!

Nah. Nero is what I always want and always on my mind. Only reason I get through the day is for her. Only reason I do anything with my life. I love her. Its only when chemicals I don't need get pumped into my head that I get weird and flippy.

Why the fuck would I give a shit about what happens to Hakuno? If they get fucked it doesn't affect me

Besides Gozen already cucked her boyfriend for demon cock and then dropped the demon for her boyfriend when it was convenient, why the fuck should anyone expect her to be loyal even during life or during her time with her current master when she spreads her legs whenever it's an option

So who else could be Mooncancer?

Kiara maybe
Anyone related to the Velber
BB variations

It's still kinda funny how it's basically a "Pot calling the cattle black" situation.
These two are pretty similar.

Just got him to 100, feels good

Huh, I remember you saying the same thing before with a different characters. Its as if you don't know what love really is and think that you do. I suggest you read up on what that word means before you make yourself look more retarded than you are. As if thats even possible.

Still don't get the AoE NP.Stopping Merlin memes?

Archimedes

Alter Ego icon is dumb. Hope the card art is better. Wonder if they'll add any Moon Cancer card art or just have nothing like Mash.

>Besides Gozen already cucked her boyfriend for demon cock and then dropped the demon for her boyfriend when it was convenient,
That's literally not what happened though

She was working with the boyfriend to poison the oni the entire time, and eventually they killed him together. She never cared for the other guy, plan was to kill him from the start. She was using magic to weaken him every day.

She has big claws

Thank god she has something better on her top, still mad her romantia doesn't have the dumb beloved gimmick

>She was using magic to weaken him every day.
Yeah, weakening him by sucking his balls dry.

No I didn't.
Fuck off with your bullshit. I'm going to be a Nerofag forever. Fuck you for thinking those fucked up drugs don't fuck up people. That shit is literally hell to go through. Fuck, people have outright died from those fucking chemicals. Invega has killed 21 Japanese people. That kind of poison needs to be removed from the market. It does nothing but cause mental illness and can fuck p organs even. Doctors these days are greedy corrupt cocksucking bastards.

for you

She didn't drop him because it was conveniant, the plan all along was to kill him after she weakened him enough.

Her becoming the demon's concubine was a plot that she and her boyfriend concocted together. She never loved him and was spending every day making him weaker and weaker. The moment he was dead, she went back happily to her boyfriend. Now that she's in a new life, she loves her Master. In her summoning in FGO, chances are she'll fall for (You). She's happy to let past lives have their happiness and seek out her own in her current life.

there's no point trying to argue facts with the guy

Void Liz.

>not attracted to any of the CCC Sakuras at all, not even Melt
how could this have happened

>No I didn't
Stopped reading there. Why are you trying to forget the last half a year where you said you "loved" Liz, and I kept correcting you saying you don't love and aren't capable of it.

Don't delude yourself. Just educate yourself. Thats healthier for your mind than whatever it is you are doing now that is rotting your brain.

Kohakus = sakura
BB = magical amber

>how could this have happened
they look like Sakura

I like that she sits on them now.

So are we getting he stream quartz tomorrow

>00000
Confirmed loving waifu.

>stoipped reading
Nice way to avoid my entire post shitposter-san.

So Goth BB as Beast boss probably?

The milkjugs could really help cut dairy costs.

it means you have good taste.

I've been waiting for Melt since the leak list first got out. Same with Merlin, Karna, Kintoki, Angry Manjew and a few assorted others.

What are you gonna do after you fail to roll her?

I hope Robin will be useful to Anons in the event.

>00000
Cuckposters eternally blown the fuck out.

I haven't failed to get any of the ones I've wanted yet, and I won't now. I have 703 quartz and some tickets ready to go. I save all of my luck for rolling on the servants I really want.

>those tits

That may spoiler foxtail too much. If Nasu cares.

We still don't know what's her deal.

Ego = weak to knight class

Quints confirm, cuckposters BTFO forever

Would whale for

>Saberfag
Absolutely shit tastes

No.

I have no quartz after trying to get hiji, but I'm keeping my no quartz. all sakuras are shit and I have no interest in a slutty fox, nor do I need another saber.

They're ineffective on Knights.Only weak to Berserkers.

How's Shakes at that level, user? Did you grail for survivability?

So limited Eggos means either all Eggos this event or some kind of future event with them. With Gozen in, Fox Tail event seems unlikely, so maybe just random trial quests?

Kazuradrop in EoR2

Just Passionlip and Meltlilith, newfriend. The rest might or not be limited too, you will only know when they are released.

>Want a Sakura to love (You) (me)
>BB probably won't unless bond lines/Ascension makes a different
>she's also the freebie, so pretty much my only Sakura for sure
>Alteregos probably as well, and even so, good chance that i won't get any of them
>Parvati maybe but literally never going to show up and probably won't get her

JUST. JUST. J U S T

Why isn't Siegfried in the event?