/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Okay guys stop fighting, let's all be friends Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7K6ncUwFrw
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/8912289/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lei will be mine, Acat stands no chance.

Catboy hour has begun!

This Midlander LOVES catboy hour.

Good evening gamers and gamer gals

We here at NO FUN ALLOWED are proud to continue to announce the launch of Balmung's ONLY all-inclusive Veeky Forums Free company!

We have:
- An open door policy to all Veeky Forums users!
- No overbearing social conduct rules!
- No voting on new members - all of Veeky Forums are welcome!
- Catgirls!(is this something to advertise?!)

For information PST to Adelais Auteuil or Gordian Ramsay or feel free to submit an application with "vg" in the contents.

i dont get it

>Kiss

No thanks.

I'm beautiful in-game, I swear...

lmao it seems like people are smart enough not to join your doomed fc

You don't even play the game, why should I join a shitty Veeky Forums fc?
So you spam epic maymays and gossip about the thread?

Cute cat, would pet/10

Don't give up.

They should be arriving home any moment now.

Kugane awaits...

Ill only join if poopbox joins

Fancy Lizards

two really cute characters that i wish would pet and or hug me more than they already do

Hey its me

Who is the cat on the right?

Assholes like you are why I reach out and befriend otherwise nice people who get shit on in the thread if they're not batshit insane. You claim that people who post their character and avatar in the thread are cancerous when you're the only one/s who get booty flustered and froth at the mouth over stupid shit. Take your vendetta and leave, autist.

Do any catboys want to be impaled on a fat elezen COCK

idk man, I'm pretty sure everyone in the FC atm plays the game. That said, we're in the middle of a pre-expac content lull, so it's perfectly normal for people to just want to chill and talk with other people. If you wanna meme at us, that's up to you, but I'm sure you could find something more productive to do with your time.

Now THAT is a cute cat!

more productive like transferring to gilg for 3 days for a flimsy e-relationship and spamming the thread for hours on end and then meltdowning and going back to your containment server?

Oh no

LEAF post

>selfie shot at the anime convention

Liked and subscribed. Cute selfie

BORDERLINE DISGUSTINGLY SLOPPY LALAFELL SMOOCHES

This is my favorite cat.

>mado
>not batshit insane

LF cute catboy to run content with me and maybe give away my heart on Dec. 26, PST...

What's the correct way to Paean a WAR?

Don't WORRY. I'm just a no name. I'm just here to admire cats and wish one would talk to me ingame. :') Too bad none of them go for cute little midlanders.

Their autistic behavior is caused by Mado's diaper fetish ( yeah it's gross but to each their own ). There are plenty of other people spamming images for attention, but they specifically target him because of it.

where do I receive them

>Too bad none of them go for cute little midlanders.
you are lying about something here.

That's a pretty interesting filter, I like it

Ok why do you keep repeating and mentioning that song? Seriously, it's not even sort of funny, you are incredibly annoying to be around and I feel bad for Adelais.

Tell us your in game name champ, because I have a feeling you just dropped your trip, sandspic.

Good boy.

Now slowly back off from MY Lei before I cut you into pieces.

You will become another Paks or Rheia with that attitude.

I am little AND cute okay? Everyone says so AND I get hugs and pets all the time!

catarino

My God, I thought you were someone to rely on...

post pics, do you like catboys?

Kiss is cute and nice. Do not bully her.

How do we get Mado to kill himself finally? What is another elezen we can turn against him?

Depends! Are you a Seeker or Keeper? (Protip: I like both.)

stupid stupid stupid

Fanged keeper of course!!

Very fancy but also very FLAT. Also Hyur when?

IMPORTANT pop quiz: do you like Midlanders with short hair?

yes

I want to see this catboy mindbroken on his knees with cum leaking from his mouth and ass.

Another important question I suppose, are you on Balmung?

y-yes

Here's where I get awkward and shy and not know how to continue :')

>What do you like to watch/listen while you farming?

youtube.com/watch?v=L7K6ncUwFrw

all characters in this game are pretty fucking flat

Post a pic! or a name!

Flat Midlander cuties are CUTE.

Why did Mel leave LEAF

I'm Talyhn Kanaru. Say hi sometime!

It's Mel.

Super FLAT.
And idk, maybe sometime. I like my lizard too much.

Mel wanted to date Adelais but Putt is already marrying her so he had a meltdown.

cute granny.

I'm not whoever that is! I'm me!

Well that certainly explains a lot.

woah thank you!!

I am NOT in LEAF

The only literally flat characters are Lalafells. The rest are small. Shit like Minfilia are medium. It's not black and white.

It's cuter in person, promise!

Meow

wtf I'm with someone

why did you break up with kissyscales

>kissa7.jpg

please do not tell me this is some Kiss groupie.

Kiss is with that fishgirl isn't he?

Beepy's my friend and I joined adelais' fc for a bit then remembered there's no reason for me to be in FCs that aren't rank 8 because I am an exp leech

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/8912289/

LOOK AT THIS CUTE CATBOY IN LEAF

You're really not doing your FC any favors by making it out to be a shitposting conglomerate.

>hot catmen
>miner
>never EB'd
WHO IS THIS HOW DO I MARRY HIM

What else except shitposting would you expect from an FC named Leaf?

Remember to take your cloud to Dravanian Hinterlands and surf with your friends!

Lalafell

Kissa means cat in finlan

The more you know...

Leaf the shitposting to them

What's being memed when people say Wanderer's Minuet makes Bard M O R E fun?

It doesn't make the job drastically different. It doesn't even make it POSITIVELY different. Prior to WM your gameplay already consisted of firing away from a safe place. Situations where your 1 second cast times are fucked with are few and far in between. There are also few situations where you would even stance dance with it since it's a straight up dps loss. It's practically an Anti-Lightspeed that doesn't do anything at best and a minor bother at worst

I came from caster jobs so having a cast time doesn't phase me at all

Only a stupid fujo with a hot, hung catboy could say something so cringy.

Come on, man, I didn't mean it like that. Adelais wants to make it a real thing with stability and a sense of community. I get that they're all excited about starting something new, but advertising through obnoxious shitposting is only going to attract other obnoxious shitposters and cause other or new players who would otherwise consider joining something all-inclusive to think twice about it.

I'm a boy!

who is this

naming your Veeky Forums fc 'LEAF' and trying to say youre avoiding shitposting is kind of dubious.

Can you remove those things on your cheeks please, they're super ugly.
Thanks.