/mmg/ Mega Man General

Original the Villain Edition
Thread No. 156
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/VQbnMXGe
mega.nz/#F!G8VjXSjY!HigLekH1YRxozZQwgsu7EA (fixed artbooks.)

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/6iYqEkM2
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

>Here's our discord chat
discord.gg/93tPPf2

Other urls found in this thread:

themechanicalmaniacs.com/imagegalleries/SG-Soccer.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HELLO!
DAY-CHAN IS STILL THE CUTEST!

And I would love to see a fighting game with Megaman and/or Gunvolt characters. Would be supper fun.

Heck, I'd love to see a ZX/GV crossover game.

Who would make the cut, tho?
I mean, All of the protags are already in but who else?

They would probably make original BioMetals and original Adepts. They'd probably find a way to have Zonda make a return too.

I've seen far cuter things.

>They make biometals put of the ex-bosses from ASG
>Anyone compatible with a biometal is now an adept

Possibilities.

I wonder. Would Model D/Model N give Aile glowing yellow boobs?

>wasting time on a fighting game when they could be developing a gay erotic manga series between all of the male asg characters

Yes, on Vent too.

Also, Model Z(onda) would be the best out of the bunch.

I want X and Zero to spit roast me

>Wanting a gay erotic manga series.
With our luck, the mangaka would be the same one from the Zero Manga.

i want them to spit on axl and verbally roast him

similar content, too
>"My name is Jaule, I'm Joule's younger sister."

>GV is a coward
>He dies after the first game and a new GV spring up from his ashes.
>Tenjian acts like manga!Omega

>all of the adepts combine into giant nova at the end

>roll thread deleted because of a leaf

I hate /v/.

Here.

I think one of the things people don't like about the X series is how wildly inconsistent it is. Like, they jumped from X5 on the PS1 straight to X8 on the PS2. It's just kind of off-putting.

I don't like the anime arc that focused on Zero during the X series.

The whole X series focused on Zero, that's another problem with it.

>MMX
>Focus on Zero.
>MMZ
>Focus on Zero.
Fucking Inafune pushing his waifu on us.

>focus on X and his pacifism, a major part of his character
>"hnnngh, X is a whiny little bitch"
X is fucked either way.

Find a flaw.

>Focus on new character
>His debut game is shit and people won't play the better sequel because of it.

Fucking dammit, Capcom's quality control

At least it isn't like Kingdom Hearts where 85% of the games is bad OC
Megaman with a focus on story was a mistake

Mega Man CAN have a good story. Just look at Legends.

Why aren't King and Fan included?

user, look a couple of posts up before reposting the same thread

I saw it literally as I pressed enter. By then it was too late to cancel.

Is it true that this is chronologically the last game in the classic series?

It's not canon.

babby's 1st rpg

yeah. it happens right after x7 and right before command mission

wat

What the fuck. This artist's work is decent. why must it be used for evil?

How does Axl's hair even works

These would make good sprites for an rpg
themechanicalmaniacs.com/imagegalleries/SG-Soccer.php

Oh, how time makes us forget...

What do you mean?

Not gonna fall for this again

There was an RPG made by someone on this general that used the sprites from Mega Man Soccer.
Though it wasn't the RPG that was the notable part of the scenario...

According to the laws of lowpoly dynamics

I'm new to the general.
Fill me in

Instead of working in the fucking RPG, the dude just shitposted about his waifu, cried his eyes out and shilled his let's play here.

Not to mention being incredibly creepy toward some of our girlposters

Eventually he wasn't even playing shit that was mega man related.

>"Threat" by Threat
aka "totally not Zero clone" the hedgehog

Here's a full rundown, strap yourself in for the wild ride.

When this general first started, there were several ideas for us to make a fangame, ranging from an RPG, a cafe dating sim, etc. Most of these ended up being individual projects and were half-finished/dropped.
This one guy called Scott started working on a RPG and was really prolific, releasing updates almost every week, so people liked having him around. So when he started doing livestreams where he worked on his RPG and sometimes played Legends, people turned up.
His progress slowed down due to creator's block, but everyone was pretty sympathetic since it wasn't like progress was being made on any other projects. He still continued livestreaming, but eventually there was less and less Mega Man and more of whatever he wanted to play (the guy was a total scrub too).
Evnetually he said he was dropping his RPG due to a lack of progress, but he still posted his off-topic streams here all the time. Attendance at the streams dropped to 1-3 people. He whined on the thread about people not turning up and shitposted about Roll Caskett.

Then one day when he was whining, everyone snapped and told him to kill himself. He may or may not have seriously considered doing it, and the thread calmed down after a bit, with many people saying they would drop the matter if he would. The idiot insisted on continuing to namefag/outed himself in other ways (posting his streams/Roll Caskett posting) because he just couldn't keep quiet. He picked fights with a couple of other people here and recorded a femanon's (gender relevant later) Google Hangouts stream without her permission.

Splitting this in two because there's a lot more.

I'm the femanon he recorded. Who DOES that??

After pissing everyone off, he posted a really cringy "apology" video where he made an awkward apology to the general and very backhanded apologies towards some specific people, myself included..
He insisted that he hadn't meant any harm in recording that user's stream, saying that he "wasn't using it to fap or anything" and that "she isn't his type anyway".
Then he said he'd pick up his RPG again, but everyone was pretty exhausted with his behaviour and didn't really care unless he actually finished his game. Surprise surprise, he didn't, but continued to hang around here anyway until he eventually left.

Now, for something that hasn't been talked about here before that was a big factor in him leaving, I made the dating sim game and turned up to his streams all the time because I had nothing better to do, felt bad for him, understood the struggles of trying to make a game and we kinda became friends (we're also the same age). I was mentioned in his embarrassing apology video, where he assumed that I wasn't turning up to his streams anymore because I thought he was creepy for recording another girl who is also my friend, when it was really because I was busy with schoolwork. I was definitely disgusted at him recording her though.
He messaged me a lot during this drama over YouTube, apologising for incidents he caused on the thread. I tried to make it clear that while I wasn't going to hold a grudge against him, I didn't really want to talk to him anymore. I tried to be polite about it, but when he kept being a nuisance I got angry at him at one of his apologies for an incident that didn't involve me. After that, it looked like he stopped turning up on the thread for good.

Pretty sure I left at the very beginning of that. Really made me disappointed with the quality of these threads. Good to know it's all over.

This is relatively tame. I've seen a lot worse.

See kids, this is what happens when you namefag.

Whoa. This must've been before I joined, because I don't remember any of this.
Jesus christ. And here I was thinking we had a good track record. Looks like we had a rocky start instead.

Not all namefagging is bad.
Just most of it.

We do have a decent track record. This is just a bump in the road. A bump we call "he who must not be named".

this thread will not die on my watch

We haven't had anything close that level of drama, before that incident or after it. So we're doing pretty good, even if we're not that active.

We only have to worry if the thread gets to page 9-10. Don't sweat it.

Ha no, we started with OC shilling and blog bullshit.

Hey, some of those OCs were pretty good. At least people were making stuff.

OCs are a gateway cringe to people like posts related:

Well, this is bullshit (the whole damn thing that is). I know what creator's block is and all and I empathize with the guy on that end, but everything else? Nope.

Had no idea. I think I remember the first days though, I am almost sure I drafted some poorly scribbled idea for a proposed RM

this is actually false, all namefagging is bad even if it starts out harmlessly

art thou sure?

fuck off

Everybody makes mistakes. Who knows what kind of life this guy led and problems he may have faced, I don't think there's any reason to hold grudges for something that happened so long ago.
I think he was just doing something he was passionate about and got a big head when the attention started rolling in, it happens to people sometimes. I'll bet he's much better now than he was before.

People with autism deserve our help and understanding, not our scorn.

100%

fine.

now unless anyone has any objections, I'm gonna dump the Archie comic

An Archie storytime sounds fun but slow the posts down a bit, or you'll kill the thread with image posting.

here we go!

Post more marino

kay

alright

The comic is shit until Tempo shows up. Skip ahead 'till then.
In fact, only post the comics with Tempo in them.

waifufags go and stay go

waifus are cute

no.

Oh. Okay.
This is fine.