but shyvana only wants to mate with BIG DEMACIAN COCK

>Implying jarvan will ever see her more than a soldier

What champion pisses you off the most?

OK I bullied skarnerbro enough, have a cute image

Hopefully he gets a cool skin soon.

F A B U L O U S

What webm generates the most (You)s?

>Cucknekton fag gets BTFO

Serves him 100% right. Amazing how much of a shitter you have to be to lose lane with babby's first lane bully

>babbys first lane bully
>not darius

Those are yordle boys.
Say something nice about them.

Lulu

change Jarvan for Ezreal and then you have it

any other vladlords in this general?

would anyone on NA like to play ARAMs with me?

>Die one time at level 3
>Literally can't come back
>Lose
Nice game dudes.

but then its not a viable team
also
>ezreal
>man

>die
git gud

>viable
So what lane is taric in?

I dont like to filter other champions but you left me no choice

anyway comfy bfs~

Riot practically confirming that an anime, movie, graphic novel series, novella series, spinoff game series and etc is inevitable now.

He stated that they aren't planning a movie yet and I don't blame him - movies would be terrible format for League's characters and narrative (especially if they go the forced live-action route.)

youtube.com/watch?v=kN07nKVR-eU

Don't bully Skarneranon.

He is a nice guy.

I only like yordle girls (female)

You actually have to hit your Q to succeed with Darius and he gets abused by everyone who can reliably manuever around it.. Renekton is all point and click AoE bullshit that's impossible to fuck up and is a giant ball of stats

Reminder that all waifus need to be collared and broken until they've been conditioned to be submissive pleasure cows.

>ITT dariusbab thinks his champion takes skill or effort

Edo we met when I was an innocent vladfag who had just started the club last year
I am happy to have converted you to the right path and extremely proud. Take great pride in commanding the river of life and also check out my sick poster

> hey what if I let darius get 5 stacks on me?
each time you post this I still can not believe this guy

what champions are worth filtering in order to browse /lolg/ without cancer?

i miss armor pen / lethality draven so much

what build for him is good now?
i only played him back when having ie,lw,4 bt's wasnt unheard of (bronze)

>ITT renekuck thinks his champion takes skill or effort

Milkmaid's dream.

>implying this doesn't take skill

>and is a giant ball of stats
Do you even know what this means you baboon?

They need to do an animated mini-series, it's the cheapest way while still raking in an obscene amount of dosh.

You can outsource like hell to basically any animation studio you'd like because who wouldn't want to do an animation of the most popular game in the world?

Vayne. There's literally no way to deal with her unless you're playing Annie or Veigar with point and click stuns you don't need to aim. She shits on tanks because she gets fucking ludicrous amounts of true damage, you can't hit her with skill shots, you can't duel her with an adc, you can't assassinate her unless you kill her in one shot, you can't lock her down because she has .1 second rolls with stealth, you can't run away from her because she gets a trillion move speed.

Honestly just fucking take off the true damage, it's so fucking obnoxious. If she's supposed to be a tank killer, she shouldn't be able to literally all 5 of my teammates alone including me.

toplane taric is not unheard of

maybe less viable after rework but still sort of a thing

jangle ez on the other hand is hopeless

>Why do you think this video keeps getting posted with the same messages, along with other posts and images?

ITT shit tier gold top-lane players think they know shit or that their opinion somehow matters.

>Implying that this entire lane isn't just B I G G U Y S flexing their muscles, killing themselves, then blaming their junglers

i assume this was directed to my endmatch screencap

when did we meet? im afraid i don't remember. refresh my memory

>Talks about filtering
>But posts the same, equally obnoxious faggot shit every day so he can get filtered as well

Are you the jannaposting tranny

this desu

worst part is that shutting her down comes down almost entirely to your bot lane aka two autofilled retards who hate each other

I was Vayne x Vlad OTP

just let it fade away again

How do you reward your support?

>big guy lane
>the real cancer of it is teemo, kennen and quinn
rlly makes dem braincells tick

No?

OHHHHHHH

I remember you now!

That poster is sick, by the way.

To each their own! Every yordle lovers should respect eachother, we are all on the same boat of degeneracy anyway.

Oh, hello! Huhahahahaa!

>You actually have to hit your Q to succeed with Darius
His Q is only marginally more difficult to land than Renekton Q. Don't fucking pretend. It's twice as big of a radius as Renekton's. All you need is to walk towards them and you fucking hit them with it. Your baby's first is just as easy to play as Renekton.

>without cancer
every female champion, any bara champion, ezreal and talon, vlad, draven, and all yordles

but for the most enjoyable lolg just filter lulu, vlad, and lissandra

im fine with being filtered, if you dont like me I make it easy by posting comfy bfs on all of my comfy bf posts, an easy phrase to filter

vladfag, lulucunt, and lissfag are the worst offenders since they crop their shit so other people cant filter them

Fuck Riot, I was actually going to buy this chroma with RP but they ruined it. Why make it purple when he already has a purple chroma as part of the chroma pack release, anyway?

>no jayce in the cancer list
t. jayce otp

I was hiding! Hehahahaha GRRRRR

You cant fool me

>teemo isn't a big guy

Posted at the end of old thread.

Should lore posting be banned as is completely unrelated to the videogame most of us here play?

I'm a Kled/Yorick fag so i really don't care either way. They're both pretty fucking UNGA user

Because purple is the color of royalty, appropiate for a KANG like himself

>I'm different from the other annoying cancer waifufag posters!
No you're not.

should posting be banned since it is completely unrelated to the videogame most of us here play?

>Have Battlecast Urgot
>Have all Evelynn skins except Shadow
I am so fucking ready

>yfw asian artists keep drawing Sona as a rabid fangirl who just wants some thicc pale dicc

Can't say I don't agree or approve, she's got ovaries after all.

>no Jayce

Literally T1 offender

>Towers are a crab's best friend, desu
>Fuck lee sin

>smelly murderous psychopath
>litterally the cutest fucking thing too
why is he so cute

>Kled main complaining about point and click
>With that ult
You serious?

>posting lore about LoL somehow is not related about LoL
maybe it's not related to the gameplay but that's another think you fucking chimp.

where in my post did you read that?

just filter me and shut the fuck up already you annoying little worm

post'em

Lore posting is way better than the autistic waifu posting

Weak strawman. Should breathing be banned? Hurr durr.

The "lore" you're referring to is not related to game. They're setting up a separate mythos potentially for their next game or for some other unknown reason. League of Legends the game and league of Legends the "arena" in which the game is played have no relation to the mythos and the mythos has no tie ins to the game.

It's literally two separate things.

Yes because that ult definitely helps me win lane by virtue of having bigger numbers than you, nevermind the fact levels 1-5 exist.

Kled's relatively simple (mechanically at least, you gotta be real good with estimating damage for remounting in time) but I'm not the one acting like my champion is the epitome of skilled gameplay like Renektonfags are claiming

JFC they're all worse now.

The fuck is Riot thinking?

>They made Twitch into a murderous psychopath
>They made Sion into a psychopath
>They made Warwick into more of a murderous psychopath
>Jhin
>Kat
>Talon
>Brand
>Darius
Can't wait for them to rework Kassadin into a murderous psychopath

i love yordle boys!

characters (champions) that you PLAY as and the lore they come from are DIRECTLY tied to the game

thats like banning link posting in breath of the wild general

if you want to talk about gameplay only because characters dont matter than just go play dota

>They're setting up a separate mythos potentially for their next game or for some other unknown reason
Then why not just wait until we actually know what the fuck it is they are trying to do? I know you are on the spectrum and all but this shit isn't really urgent or anything.

>every champ nowadays is a murderous psychopath or a sassy smuglord, sometimes both(Jhin)

>crazy angry dumb redneck and clam smart guy
oh shit i didnt know i wanted this paring till now

>urgot
>not permbanned for weeks after his rework

?

>literally lore written by RIOT for LEAGUE OF LEGEND'S PLAYABLE CHARACTERS a.k.a HEROES
>not lore related to LoL
welp have my (you) you did a good job here.

>You actually have to hit your Q to succeed with Darius
not really, his Q is pretty much inconsequential in duels, it's more for surviving team fights.

he does need to stack to win lane, but that's more about sticking to the target and getting in your autos.

They made Twitch and Warwick into cute murderous psychopath though

>lore =/= game
>when there is a backstory button in the store
what now nigger

i shut the fuck up

This is only true at like Masters and up

He's right though, at least he's easily filtered

tfw I just wanna play the video game

It's cute, it's my favorite ship with Rumble/Ziggs.

>His Q is pretty much inconsequential in duels

lol?

>They made Warwick into more of a murderous psychopath

More like less. He's actually a good guy who's trying to use his beastial bloodlust for good. He's pretty much the punisher.

>Sion

Sion is actually a pretty tragic character who desperately wants to recall/be what he once was in his living life, but can't.

Also you're forgetting Vayne's new lore, she's pretty much Jhin-tier now.

Also Talon and Brand were always murderous sociopaths. Darius actually has good intentions despite his bloodthirsty general demeanor.